'I hear Mallory's voice before I see her, and I feel a grin spread across my face as she emerges from the hallway. "Oh, hey Matt, you did make it," she says, throwing me a dazzling smile. I don't know how she does it, but one of those smiles never fails to light up the entire room. Is it any wonder I fall a little bit more in love with her every time I see one?'
How long has Matt been in love with Mallory? 'Approximately forever,' according to just about everyone. But he's willing to love her from afar, certain she'll never feel the same... until one fateful night at a Christmas party changes everything. As the "Mattory" craze begins to move from the realm of fantasy to reality, one thing's for sure-at Studio C, things are bound to get ridiculous.
And not everyone is happy about it.
[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
First chapter published: 08/21/16
Main story completed: 09/18/16]
[Cover by ExiledRanger]
- 1: Twas The Night That Changed Everything
- 2: Would We Call It a Date?
- 3: Closets and Confessions
- 4: Now That I Have You Standing Here
- 5: Darkness and Fears to Appease
- 6: So Let Me Disarm You
- 7: Matt + Mallory = Mattory
- 8: What Are Your Intentions?
- 9: Approximately Forever
- 10: You Only Want It 'Cause It's Over
- 11: Take Care of You
- 12: Shallow Sophie
- 13: You Belong To Me
- 14: Mistakes Were Made (Don't Let Me Go)
- 15: Love Always Burns, And We're Burning
- 16: You Still Have All of Me
- 17: Find You in the Day
- 18: That's Just Me, Thinking Of You
- 19: Between the Tick and the Tock
- 20: Here I Am, Once Again
- 21: Balance Restored (Now or Never)
- 22: My Reasons for Defying Reason
- 23: Catch Me As I Fall
- 24: Waiting Game
- 25: That Famous Happy Ending...?
- 26: Gun at a Knife Fight
- 27: The Business of Breaking People
- 28: Bare My Skin and Count My Sins
- 29: Kings, Pawns, and Closing Gambits
- 30: So Reel Me In, My Precious Girl
- Closing Author's Note
- Epilogue: The Stories We Say
- Drabble: We Should Try That
- Oneshot: Twas The Night (Mallory's POV)
- Oneshot: Shards of Our Past
- Oneshot: Not Over Yet