Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLE...

By SincerelyNirvana

"Looks like opposites attract huh?" "What do you mean?" He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm mo... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Happy birthday Eddie Vedder!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy birthday Dave!
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84(FINAL CHAPTER!)

Chapter 25

61 2 0
By SincerelyNirvana

Pat's pov
"Here it is guys,I sorted out a schedule for practicing."Alana said,handing all of us paper.as she handed Chris his paper I noticed him winking at her,she blushed and moved on to Nate.when she handed me the paper I noticed something on her arm,but it was half covered up due to her rolled up sleeve."what's that?"I asked her,"what's what?"she asked.I pointed at her arm,she blushed in embarrassment."I-It's a tattoo."she replied,"a tattoo?!"Dave,Rami,Taylor,and Nate exclaimed.Alana's face got redder,"I-It was Chris' idea!"she exclaimed."well to be fair she asked me where I got my tattoos,I didn't think she'd get one."he said,"can we see it?"Taylor asked."uh,s-sure."she said,she fully rolled up her sleeve and revealed her tattoo:which was the In Utero Angel.

Nate whistled,"man Shifty,your tattoo artist is just too good."Dave said.Chris smirked and drank some beer,"it doesn't look too bad."I finally spoke.Alana pulled down her sleeves,"I gotta go,I'll see you guys later."she said."Where are you going?"Taylor asked,"I gotta return some clothes that didn't fit."she replied.she walked off,as she did I noticed Chris checking out her butt.I gave him a look,he just looked at me and smiled.I sighed and jokingly rolled my eyes,Rami gave me a confused look but I just shrugged."why are you guys having a telepathic conversation?"Nate asked,"Dave and I have them all the time,so I'm not really questioning whatever the fuck is happening between you three right now."Taylor said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1K 100
Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend Frances Bean, she meets Tyler, Kyle, Ga...
47.8K 1.3K 36
'I hear Mallory's voice before I see her, and I feel a grin spread across my face as she emerges from the hallway. "Oh, hey Matt, you did make it," s...
10K 320 25
Sydney didn't have much, but that was fine with her. She didn't need much. Growing up on the Washington coast in a lonely beach town, working quietly...
23K 452 40
♫'When I'm not with you, think of you always'♫ ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...