Always : Theodore Nott

By nighthawk223344

"Tell me Jenkins, do you believe in soulmates?" he asks while looking deeply into her eyes. "No, never have a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 35

8K 167 47
By nighthawk223344

"We told you, you'd regret what you did to her,"George said as he faced a broken nosed Malfoy.

"And here you are, more than likely regretting,"Fred said as he held Malfoy by the collar.

Draco smirked dangerously.

"Little whore deserved what she got. Showed her true colours in my opinion,"he sniggered.

As the words left his mouth, Fred's fist met with his cheek with a deafening smacking sound. Draco dropped to the floor, but rose again, still wearing the same smirk.

"What is it with you two? Do you both take turns or something? Annoyed her attention is, shall we say, elsewhere at the moment?,"the blonde taunted.

George and Fred shared a quick glance at one another as they stood and waited for Malfoy to continue.

"You can't tell me you haven't noticed her recent fondness of one of my dearest friends?,"he said sharply.

George shook his head and Fred laughed.

"You've got that all wrong Ferret, they're friends. Unlike you and most of your cronies,"George replied, Fred nodding beside him.

Malfoy laughed and shook his head, the sound echoing down the desolate hallway the three were currently stood in.

"Friends you say? That's a new term for it,"he said.

Before another taunting word could leave his mouth, George had Malfoy upright against the wall of the corridor.

"Listen to me, and listen carefully. Your poisonous words don't mean a thing to me or Fred. The point we wanted ti make was that should you ever touch her again, this exact punishment will befall you, and I think we've made that point clear as day. Would you agree?,"he said calmly to the blonde.

Draco gulped at his words. Although he viewed the twins as his inferiors, the punches they packed weren't good for his bone structure. So, he nodded quickly at George's words.

"Fine. I won't touch her. Although I can't make the same promise for Nott,"he said with a slight smirk.

Fred took a step forward and grabbed his collar.

"Get out of our sight before we beat you so badly you won't even recognise your ugly mug in the mirror,"he threatened and fear filled Draco's eyes.

The two watched as the boy practically sprinted down the corridor away from them. They had always been a feared duo, and the feeling never got How in y

"Nice one Freddie,"Georgebk b said as he clapped his brother over the back.

Fred bowed his head and laughed.

"Hopefully he doesn't go straight to Snape. I seriously doubt Mum would tolerate another letter home,"Fred joked, causing his brother to laugh.

"He'd be stupid. But I can't disagree, Mum would go mental. And Rory too,"George said.

Fred rolled his eyes.

"Her proudness would get in the way of us defending her honour so nobly,"he said with a grin.

George shook his head and laughed.

"Couldn't have said it better myself. Let's go then, I believe there's a bottle of Firewhiskey with our names on it waiting for us back at the common room,"he said.

Fred closed his eyes and hummed lowly.

"Mhmm, indeed there better be,"he said before opening his eyes.

"Come on,"George said before slinging his arm over his brother and the pair embarked on their journey back to Gryffindor tower.

••••••••••

Aurora had been stood in front of the door of the Astronomy Tower for some time now. She paced back and forth, her stomach wracked with nerves. Why? She didn't know. But after what he said in Potions, who could blame her.

The excited twinge in her abdomen eventually forced her to lift her hand up to knock on the door. But, to her surprise, before her knuckles could land on the wooden surface, it was opened from the inside.

Aurora took him in as he stood holding the door open, and her mouth went dry. He wore a black sweater and trousers. He looked handsome, but there was no surprise there.

"Evening,"he said as he tilted in his head and practically swallowed her with his eyes.

Aurora took a deep breath and tried to relax as she felt that familiar feeling shoot directly to her stomach and knot fiercely.

"Evening indeed,"she said, trying to sound confident.

He smirked and blatantly looked her up and down before speaking.

"You look nice,"he said darkly.

Aurora forced a smile, trying to keep her cool.

"Not to shabby yourself, ready?,"she said as she gestured to the table and two chairs inside the tower Nott had presumably transfigured.

"Oh, absolutely,"he said lowly before stepping out of the way and letting her through.

Aurora walked into the tower and hung her bag over the back of one of the chairs. She was halfway getting her books out when she noticed he was still stood against the door, staring at her hungrily.

"Nott seriously, come on-,"she started.

"Ssh ssh ssh Jenkins. I'm enjoying the view that skirt is giving me,"he said as his eyes didn't leave her legs.

Aurora felt the heat rush to her cheeks and she spun around.

"Right, well when your Highness is ready, can he let me know what chapter he wants to cover,"she said, ignoring the sound of his approaching footsteps.

She froze as she felt him nestled in behind her. His breath, practically roasting on the back of her neck. His hands instinctively went to her waist, squeezing gently.

"Hmmmm, let me think?,"he hummed into the crook of her neck and pushing her hair out of the way making Aurora's head swim in the most delicious way.

She hummed lowly when his lips found their way to the crook of her neck and began to kiss and suck on her skin gently. Aurora let her head roll backwards to rest against his chest.

Her eyes were cinched shut as his wandering hands and his featherlight kisses caused an array of sensations rocketing through her core.
His hands continued to travel down her thighs and back up again, grazing over her hips where he'd squeezed lightly.

"Theo,"Aurora breathed shakily, her legs going slightly weak as he began increasing the strength of his assault on her neck.

"Hmm,"he said between kisses.

Aurora shook her head lightly, cursing herself for what she was about to do.

"What chapter?,"she said breathlessly as she tore herself away from him.

His dark and hungry eyes stared back at her.

"Jenkins, I'm just going to make things clear. I have absolutely no intention of doing any chapter, unless it involves making you feel good like that again, ready to beg me for it,"he said, with no hint of humour.

Aurora swallowed hard before thinking.

Pull yourself together Aurora!

"But you're mark in Potions, it needs improving and that is why we are here,"she protested before turning back to the table and began flicking the pages of her Potions book.

Nott stood for a moment. He cursed the lack of control he had around her. How her arse in that skirt was making his mouth water, not to mention her bare legs practically pleading to be pried open. He closed his eyes as that familiar pressure between his legs worsened and he thought to himself.

Screw it.

He surged forward and his hands flew to her waist, whipping her around to face him.

"Fuck your potions,"he muttered before his lips crashed onto hers and began moving against one another at a punishing pace.

Aurora practically melted into his arms. Her hands flew to his hair, which she knew would warrant her a deep sigh from him. He loved it.

After a moment or two, Aurora felt herself being hoisted into the table effortlessly. She landed on the table with a sharp intake of breath. Before she could even stop and think, Nott nestled himself between her legs as she sat atop the table. He fit there perfectly, like that particular spot was made for him.

Despite her being atop the table, Nott still had to lower his head to capture her lips in an ongoing assault of kisses. He kissed all the way up her jaw towards her ear before his head lowered further to reach her neck.

The quiet, breathy moans that escaped her lips were music to his ears, and he couldn't get enough. His trail of kisses continued from her neck down her chest, where he gently kissed her over her jumper. If she wanted the piece of clothing off, he was going to let her initiate it.

He grinned as her head shot up suddenly before her hands flew to the hem of her jumper and began pulling it off. His mouth watered at the sight below him. He took her in as she sat in front of him, his eyes burning into her as they wandered from her eyes to the black lace bralette that showed off her perky chest perfectly.

"Still want to do potions?,"he asked her as he lowered his head until it was level with hers.

Her short rapid breaths reached his lips and Nott grinned wickedly.

"Pick a chapter so if you're so keen on it—,"Aurora protested, but she was cut short as his lips silenced her.

Once more, his lips traveled down the column of her neck and then down her chest. Aurora moaned at the feeling of his lips planting wet slow kisses on her skin. Once hand remained behind her lower back to keep her somewhat upright, and Aurora was thankful for it. And the other had wound it's way into her hair, pulling gently causing that familiar heat to pool between her thighs.

She almost jumped as he caught one of her nipples in his mouth, over the fabric of her bra. Nott took note of the positive response this particular action won him, so he continued.

"Oh....Nott...,"Aurora breathed out, head thrown back in pleasure.

His name falling so breathlessly out of her mouth caused something to snap within him. Creating a hunger, in addition to the hunger already within him of course.

Aurora moaned as he deliciously palmed one of her breasts and assaulted her other with his tongue. Her head flew back and breathy moans left her lips, spurring him on.

"Holy shhhi,"she moaned.

Nott took his journey even lower and began to kiss down her stomach. He was practically doubled over due to his height, so between kisses he turned his gaze to the chair at the other side of the table.

"Accio chair,"he commanded, and the chair flew around to behind him.

Nott sat immediately and continued to kiss and lick all along the waistline of her skirt. He looked up for a moment and took in the view above him, and his mind ran wild. To see her, his Aurora, in such a whining mess because of him. It was heaven. He could stay here forever. His erection hardened even more the longer he stared.

Aurora's head shot up as she realised he had stopped.

"What's wrong?,"she said breathlessly.

Nott chuckled as he watched as Aurora's confused gaze landed on the chair he was sat on and her eyes widened.

"Absolutely nothing, why?,"he said lowly.

She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and Nott bit his bottom lip hungrily.

"I see. I only asked because, well, everything was happening so fast, not that that's a bad thing by the way, but then you stopped,"she confessed.

Nott smirked before raising his arms to settle on her bare thighs in front of him.

"I stopped, because, for me to go any further, I wanted you're approval. Do you know what I mean?,"he said before leaning forward and planting a caring kiss on top of her left knee.

Aurora's head spun as she took in his words.

Further?

That was only the warm up? She was practically soaked already. But had he not said he wanted to take things slow. She hadn't thought sex would come so soon, so naturally he eyebrows shot up curiously and her cheeks went red.

"You said you wanted to take things slow though?,"she asked, confused.

Nott chuckled once more as his fingers aimlessly played with the hem of her skirt.

"You have me all wrong Jenkins. See, I'm going to do something for you, not with you just yet. Understand?,"he said darkly as he pushed her knees apart gently and leaned forward.

His eyes remained on hers, despite the fact that if he looked down he'd have a full view of the black lace knickers she had on. Aurora breathed deeply as she sat there, her eyes glued to his.

She nodded quickly as she realised what he meant.

He shook his head with a grin.

"Words Jenkins,"he commanded.

"Yes, I understand,"she uttered quickly.

He smirked.

"Good, then relax for me will you,"he said.

She nodded.

His eyes remained on her as he hoisted both her legs over his muscly shoulders. Aurora's heart felt as though it were about to hop out of her chest. Not to mention when he began to plant sloppy wet kisses along the inside of her thighs. Aurora couldn't take her eyes off him. Seeing him, between her legs like he was, it set off an immense feeling of pleasure within her.

She stilled as he pushed her skirt up around her waist, leaving her completely exposed to him. His eyes looked up to her then.

"Close your eyes,"he said, and she obeyed.

Aurora closed her eyes, and suddenly felt all of her senses intensify. His voice was the next thing she heard.

"See Aurora, not only do I want to touch you here,"he started, placing a delicate touch on her panties.

Aurora released a breathy moan at his touch, and resisted the urge to buck her hips to get more of it. She desperately needed the friction.

"I also want to kiss you here,"he said as he lowered his mouth to her panties and placed one singular kiss right about the spot where she needed it most.

The way she squirmed was magical to him. How beautiful she looked like this, all flustered and flushed as a result of his touch.

"Do you want me to do it? Touch and kiss you here?,"he quietly asked.

With her eyes remained closed, Aurora nodded desperately.

"Words,"he said lowly.

Aurora worried she may not have been able to form words, considering the state he had put her in.

"Yes,"she said.

Nott chuckled darkly.

"Yes what?,"he said, his breath hot against her core.

Aurora felt her stomach do yet another flip.

"Yes please,"she moaned desperately.

And with that, his lips lowered to her core once again, planting kiss, after kiss, after kiss. Every now and again his tongue would dart out against her sensitive spot, making Aurora moan sweetly.

Fucking delicious, he thought.

"Ohh...yeah....please,"she begged.

Nott continued his assault for another minute or two before his hands reached up and pulled her panties off effortlessly and tucked them into his back pocket.

Aurora moaned loudly as his lips returned to her now bare core. She felt her legs shake as his tongue began to gently flick against the bundle of nerves between her legs.

"Yes...yes...oh Nott,"she moaned as her hands flew to his hair, causing him to hum in approval.

Nott upped his pace and it sent Aurora reeling into another universe filled with pleasure. Her head was practically glued back and her eyes rolled back with it, not to mention how her legs shook over her shoulders.

She hummed lowly when she felt him drag a long finger against her while keeping up his pace as he did so. Her back arched as she felt him push the long digit inside her. A low moan escaped her throat at the feeling. Her head ran wild as she thought about the size of his fingers. If they were that long, how long was that going to he?

Nott began to move his finger in and out of her slowly as he continued his assault on her clit. Aurora was panting now, and her moans were getting louder and louder. He buried his face between her thighs and began to push a second finger inside her as an attempt to bring her the release she seemed to need so badly.

Curling his fingers as he went, he relished in the sounds that continuously poured out of her mouth. His name every now and again, an array of oh's and yes's. It was heavenly.

"Nott...I'm cl-close,"Aurora panted.

Nott could feel her walls starting to tighten around his fingers as he continued his brutal pace.

"Like this?,"he said breathlessly.

Aurora nodded violently and slapped a hand over her mouth to stifle her moans.

"I want to hear you Aurora,"he said as he reached up and pried hand off of her mouth.

"Fuck...Nott, I'm g-going to,"she moaned.

"That's it Jenkins, cum for me,"he said from between her legs.

His words sent her over the edge and Aurora felt that knot in her stomach come apart and snap into thousands of pieces. She almost pulled his hair out of his head as a result of the intensity of her orgasm. Not that Theo was complaining. His hums of approval caused shockwaves to erupt up through her core as she rode out her high.

When she had finally finished, Nott kissed his way back up her thighs and eventually sat back in his chair, arms folded proudly. Aurora immediately wanted to slap the cocky grin from his lips.

"Shove off,"she said as she attempted to regain her breath.

Nott shook his head and stood up. His hand flew to her chin, and he turned her head towards him.

"No, I won't shove off. Because if I could get you to make those sounds for me every minute of every day, I would,"he said before capturing her lips in a chaste kiss.

After they pulled apart, Aurora hopped off of the table and stood there nervously, her cheeks beginning to go a bright red.

"I love it when your cheeks do that you know,"he said as he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Aurora smiled.

"Do what?,"she asked.

Nott ran his thumb over her left cheek.

"When they go that beautiful shade of pink,"he said with a wink.

"You're hilarious, honestly. Did you know?,"Aurora asked as she swung her arms around her neck.

Nott rolled his eyes and grinned.

"Painfully aware,"he said before he leaned in to kiss her gently.

Aurora bit her lip when he pulled away. She gently manoeuvred him until it was him against the table, sitting on it slightly to get closer to Aurora's level.

"Smooth,"he said against her lips.

Aurora grinned.

"Can I return the favour?,"she said hungrily as her hand trailed down his chest and landed on the waistline of his trousers.

Nott caught her wrist before it could go any further.

"Not tonight,"he said softly.

Aurora left her forehead drop against his chest.

"I would like to show you something though,"he said against her hair as his arms wrapped around her waist.

Aurora lifted her head to look at him.

"What?,"she asked.

"Well I couldn't really tell you that now could I genius?,"he mocked.

Aurora rolled her eyes at him before standing up and taking a step back from him. Nott pushed himself off the table and made his way towards the door, pulling it open and holding out his arm.

"After you,"he said softly.

And with that, the two began their journey through the halls.

Both feeling equally as content as the other, and neither could get enough of the others company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.8K 64
Y/n Brooke has been best friends with the golden trio since first year. You spend the summer at the burrow for the first time causing you to come to...
7.4K 153 86
Phoenix Jane Diggory, Cedric Diggory's kid sister and Ron Weasley's bestest friend since birth. Just cross the dirt path and a couple of trees from t...
1.6K 80 27
"I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once." - John Green - In which Celeste Malfoy rebels from her family, much like a ce...
447 33 12
"At least pretend to be friends! This is sickening!" George says, causing me and Fred to huff. "Fine!" We say in unison. I really thought I'd be able...