ARE YOU THE ONE // VKOOK FF

Purplelove1998 tarafından

"Fading memories and a broken heart is what I'm getting for loving you. For trusting you when I was not even... Daha Fazla

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Not an update
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
Not an update
27
28
29
New Story
New Story

New story

201 19 0
Purplelove1998 tarafından

To all my lovelies,

I have started another book as per my promise earlier...

And the prolog is already out..

So if anyone is interested, you are welcome to check it out..

Please support this book if you find it interesting enough and look forward to the updates. I'm happy that I'm able to start on this one after waiting and contemplating for a long..

I hope you guys would like and enjoy reading this book..

Thank you....

And I also wanted to wish my happy wishes to our precious angel who is celebrating his birthday today...

Happy Birthday, Kim Taehyung, our precious winter bear....

Thank you for making me part of this greatest fandom and helping me throughout....

I wish that you have all the best in your life and get all your dreams come true...

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
482K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...