Survived (Taekook)

Bởi xabish

Jeon Jungkook is a True Blood with unrestrained powers. He has a mysterious life. No one actually know him, n... Xem Thêm

Characters
Help
Scent
Orphan
Decision
Danger
Purple Eyes
Full Moon
Trepidation
Angry Wolf
Awakening
Remorse
Responsibility.
Mate
Apologies
Birthday
Rejection
Cursed
Solicitousness
Coercion Blessing.
Cloaked
Twing
Siren
Family
Stained
Gone
Bond
Helter-Skelter
Vulnerable
Guardian
Memory
Worst
Awakening
Stalker
Rage
Wounded
Sekeleton in the cupboard
Lost Delta
Lost and Found
Distant
Crumbled Truth
Poison
Weak
Embrace
Pain and past
Divulge
Sweet Night.
Old leaves
Barbaric
Melancholy
Defying Truth
Agonizing
Making Up
Secret service
Back to you
Safe Place
Legend of his mother
Barbaric
Stay
Promise
Hidden fears
Surprise
Mate Mark
Cretically in love
Brother
Burn
Pain and gain
Scarifise
Guilt
Left alone
Funeral
Sire
Acceptance
Warmth
Oath
Head Alpha and Luna
Lurking Danger
Dark Shadow
The Best
Old fears
Family above all
Light of my life
Dread
Memories
Saviour
Little Wolfie
Mother
Grief
Young Alpha
Mated
Father's Protection
Epilogue

Little devil

5.9K 297 17
Bởi xabish

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Taehyung sweetie?" Grandma stood beside Taehyung who was barely keeping his eyes open. "Are you feeling okay? Any pain or anything?"

"Kook?" Yoongi called him.

"Hyung. Hyung my daughter." Jungkook so probably moved to his brother. Yoongi was standing at the distance from the bed and was looking at his family silently.

"Mom's right kook, she look just like you. I'll call her Hope, she is the hope of our family, pride of my family. Uncle's hope." Yoongi mumbled while taking her in his arms and pecking her soft glowing cheeks.

"Her blue eyes are the symbol of purity, just like her father." Yoongi said looking at Taehyung who was busy talking to Grandma.

"Right baby?" Yoongi bobbed her nose making her smile while opening and closing her eyes continuously.

"Oh baby likes uncle's taking to her! Huh!!" Yoongi smiled not caring about the other who were looking at him with wide curious eyes. This Yoongi was new for them, Yoongi is an introvert and he is really bad at showing his emotions but this interaction was so pure and beautiful.

Niara was wiggling in his hold like trying to say something. Her eyes never left Yoongi's face and a continuous try to reach her hand up to Yoongi's face made Yoongi and the other coo at her.

"She like you." Jungkook replied with the widest grin decorated on his face, a pure and lovely one.

"Of course  she likes me. Nobody  can never not like me." Yoongi replied and Jungkook was quick to deliver a punch on his arm.

"Don't talk shit in front of my daughter." Jungkook said taking his daughter in his arms and putting her head securely on his chest.

"Your daughter...." Yoongi stopped as soon as he heard Taehyung's voice.

"Baby. I want to see...."

"Here." Jungkook didn't let him finish the sentence and carefully handed him the baby. Jungkook can swear on anything right now that he has never been this happy in decades.

This moment is the happiest moment of  his life.

"She is so small. She look just like Jun when i found him." Taehyung cracked a smile at her daughter earning the same smile in back.

"She look so much like you." Jungkook whispered. He knelt beside the bed so he can be at Taehyung's level.

"Don't be stupid, she is just like you. See same big eyes and the nose....the lips....." Taehyung was kissing his daughter in half conciousness and just between the words he fell unconscious.

"Hey....Hey what happened to him?" Jungkook panicked.

"He is perfectly fine. Just tired that's it." Beakhyun replied.

"You don't know....."

"I know more than anyone in this room. I'm his guardian remember." Beakhyun cut him off the second time.

"He'll be okay?" Jungkook asked again.

"He is okay. Don't worry about him. Take the baby, she needs to be fed and covered properly." Beakhyun replied him.

"Thank you. Thank you Beck for being here on time. I ca-can't even imagine what could've happened....."

"The past is past Jungkook. You and I have came a long way together. I know one thing, the love you can give him! He won't get it somewhere else." Beakhyun put a comforting hand on his shoulder. "You are shaking?"

"Nuh-nuhuh. I mean a bit but you know......he was in pain and......yeah you understand right!" Jungkook was nervous not embarrassed but when everyone in the room burst laughing, he was super embarrassed.

"Proven what i just said." Beakhyun chuckled and walked away to let the couple to be with each other in private.

"Let me clean her and feed her, I'll bring her back." Former Luna said.

"S-sure." Jungkook replied. He was hesitant when he saw his mother's hand shaking.

"I'm old but i can take care of the baby. Your mate needs you more right now." Luna replied making Jungkook get a bit shy.

"I feel so happy. Is it really the news effect or I'm the one overreacting?" Jungkook asked his mother.

"This moment is going to be the happiest moment of your life. Being a parent is the most beautiful feeling in this world." She replied with a smile and left the room with a bay in her arms.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered looking at the sky. This moment was undoubtedly the most beautiful moment of his life. The happiness and the proud he feel right now was nothing compared to all his past life.

Jungkook has always been a curious person. His curiosity has put him in danger countless times but can never stop him.

He was sitting beside Taehyung, holding his hands and looking at his face with all the adoration and love in his eyes.

Taehyung, the one who was said to be the weakest is the strongest person Jungkook has seen. The strongest and the purest person he saw in his life. Taehyung had taught him the real meaning of his father's words.

Taehyung took it all, his hate, his wrath, his love and stayed strong in every fucking situation. The bravery and calmness he has seen in Taehyung is the one of the reasons that kept Jungkook up for Taehyung.

Taehyung is selfless person, he don't think about himself like he do for others. Taehyung had given a different motivation to Jungkook that he admit that will help him to be a good leader also.

"I love you." Jungkook kissed his knuckles while caressing them afterwards. Taehyung was asleep and this sight of his mate sleeping in front of him has always been Jungkook's favorite.

"Hyungie." There was no knock on the door. That little devil just bragged in.

"Shhh, he is sleeping." Jungkook shushed him.

"Sorry. I was waiting but no one told me, where is the baby? I want to see her." Yeonjun whined folding his hands over his chest.

"Hey, don't get angry. See...." Jungkook pulled him infront of the mirror and knelt to get to his level. "...See this nose doesn't look cute when you scrunch it and these lips they look good in a smile but not in a pout. Now do you really want to destroy this beautiful face or...."

"I look good in pout. Hyung always said i look good in pout." Yeonjun defended himself.

"Your hyung might be just lying but see it doesn't....."

"Hyung don't lie." Yeonjun glared at him.

"Okay, let me see your pout then." Jungkook asked him. And just like he said Yeonjun pouted quickly. "Actually your hyung is right, your face look eatable while you pout. Can i eat you?"

"No, why would you eat me? Eat chocolate, eat food or anything. My face is my face not a bite in your plate." Yeonjun put both his hands on his face leaving the eyes and forehead uncovered so that Jungkook can't attack him.

"But you look so sweet, just a bite to taste you please." Jungkook asked him.

"What is wrong with you, I'm not a food to eat. I'm a boy, a grown up boy." Yeonjun was getting all worked up on the silly demand of Jungkook.

"I know but still i want to eat you." Jungkook tried to grab him.

"Listen, hyung will not allow you  too. Why do you want to eat me~~" Jungkook could hardly hold his laughter as Yeonjun was taking a backward steps to keep him out of Jungkook's grip.

"I can talk to your hyung. He will not deny my request." Jungkook said with a smile.

"But..... you can not eat me. Why would you eat me anyway?" Yeonjun asked facepalming himself.

"Cs you look delicious." Jungkook wet his lips with his tounge.

"I'll bring you a chocolate, that'll be more delicious than me. Or a Ramyen, you'll love it. It won't feel good if you ate me." Yeonjun suggested.

"Alright, not the full but a half bite from your cheek? I'll take a smaller one I promise." Jungkook said.

"No. It'll hurt the same. Listen Beakhyun hyung made a really delicious breakfast, I'll go and bring that for you. You won't need to eat me then." Yeonjun replied. He completely forgot why he came here  in the first place.

"No." Jungkook shook his head.

"Please." Yeonjun came forward but keeping a distance to run away if things get bad.

"Why not you huh?" Jungkook asked him.

"Cs I don't wanna die right now. I want to find my mate and live with them, like you and hyung. Please don't eat me." He held his palm forward to stop Jungkook.

"You are still young, it's a long way to find your mate. How old are you by the way?"' Jungkook asked cs now that he look back, he never asked Taehyung or Yeonjun about their ages. Once his grandma asked Taehyung and he knew but he never knew about Yeonjun.

"I'm 8." Yeonjun replied.

"When is your birthday? I mean I never saw you celebrating......"

"January, 2nd." Yeonjun replied. "I've celebrated it. Hyung took me out, we had fun. He bought me clothes and we had lunch together. You were busy and upset so hyung said not to tell you. He thought you might get hurt. But we had fun. Don't tell him that you know okay" Yeonjun said and Jungkook nodded. He was happy that Taehyung was their for his brother when Jungkook was nothing but broken teenager becoming the new alpha.

"But you got 10 years to find you mate. I can't wait till then, i want to eat....."

"Why? Eat something else. Why me?" Yeonjun was still not understanding.

"I told you, you look so delicious. I can have a bite and you'll be free to go then." Jungkook said so calmly.

"You are out of your mind. Hyung will kill you, so will Luna and Grandma." Yeonjun tried to appear strong.

"A bit wont hurt." Jungkook asked.

"It will. Wait a minute." Yeonjun said and before Jungkook could understand what was going to happen, Yeonjun's teeth were digging deep in Jungkook's cheek.

"Ahhh" Jungkook tried to pull him off.

"It hurts right? You are an adult, you teeth will hurt more." Yeonjun replied.

"I wasn't going to bite you actually." Jungkook said while holding his cheek.

"Then why argue with me?" Yeonjun was back in the shape, hands on the chest and raised eyebrow.

"I was just teasing you." Jungkook defended.

"Then this is the punishment for teasing me." Yeonjun said and left the room while sassily brushing his hair back. Taehyung's brother indeed.

Jungkook was still on his kneels hand cupping his cheek that was less painful now but a small throb was still there. He turned on the small giggling of his beautiful mate.

"Don't tease him next time." Taehyung said softly.

"Look what he did." Jungkook showed him his cheek and Taehyung was laughing hard now.

"He is also an alpha." Taehyung replied.

"Forget it. You tell me why did you wake up. You are weak, Grandma said you need rest." Jungkook cupped his face.

"Your bickering woke me up." Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook asked.

"Don't be, i loved it. I'm so happy." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Me too." Jungkook replied while hugging his mate who was lying on the bed.

Hello Army 💜💜

A sweet and short chapter on Taehyung's birthday.

I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier, i was busy with my research thesis and university.

Do tell me how was the chapter. I'll wait for your comments.

I purple you 💜💜

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

333K 14.8K 42
A beautiful rare omega "KIM TAEHYUNG" from very young age fighting for his life, his worth,searching for the one who can love him,the one who can hea...
3.4M 205K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
16.7K 1K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
14.1K 788 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...