I Was Just His Tool (Taehyung...

By story_writer77

Taehyung: "I don't care you can pay it or not. I want my debt till next week!!" Jeun: "Taehyung please give u... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

7 1 0
By story_writer77

Taehyung's POV;

After some months;

Jeun was behaving nice to me. After that accident she was so scared and she didn't leave my side for once. Its normal for a pure soul like her to get scared of these mafia things. And she behaves so cute. She never once prefers to be alone.

I have started growing feelings for her. And I regret making difficulties in her life. I regret giving her physical and emotional pain. I regret making her far from her only family which was her oppa. I regret making her do all the house chores and make her suffer. But don't worry queen, you will live like a queen soon. I just want to give a good lesson to Jackson, after that I will propose you and ask for your forgiveness. Till then I will take care of you in every possible way to own a little place in your heart.

We were back to our office routines. I love having her in my sight the entire day.

I was watching some news on my laptop sitting in my office when someone knocked on the door,

Taehyung: "Come in."

Some one entered. Not someone, the one who makes my eyes shine in bliss.

Jeun: "Hello" she said a formal hello with a coffee cup in her hand.

Taehyung: "Hi. What are you doing here?"

Jeun: "I-i brought coffee for you." She was a little nervous. Why was she nervous. Isn't it just a coffee?

Taehyung: "Did you add poison in it?"

Jeun: "W-what no." She said with a surprised and innocent face.

I love to tease her.

Taehyung: "Then why are you stuttering?"

Jeun: "I just- no its just-"

Taehyung: "Its okay I was joking give it to me." I said extending my hand for the coffee like I was so eager for just a sip.

Jeun: "Are you in that good mood that you're joking during working hours?"

Taehyung: "Do you know you ruined that mood."

Jeun: "Uhh anyways I was just nervous whether you'll like the coffee or not."

Taehyung: "Is the last thing left to worry about?"

Jeun: "Ugh whatever if you don't like the coffee then throw it somewhere I'm going."

Taehyung: "How about I throw it on your face?" I chucked when she made an irritated face.

Jeun: "Why are you so annoying!"

Taehyung: "Because you are so cute." I said with a smirk and saw her face turned from irritated to shy one. Such a cutie. Wait am I really falling for her cute actions?

Jeun: "I will just get out before you irritate me more."

Taehyung: "You are welcome to leave." I again said with a smirk.

Jeun: "Ugh!!!"

Then she marched out. Aww she is so cute why can't she understand that I love teasing her.

Anyhow I drank the coffee in one go and again started working.

Just one minute had been passed when she returned barging in with a sugar pot in her hand.

Jeun: "Wait Taehyung I am sorry I forgot to add the sugar I know you don't like without suger- Wait did you finish the whole cup?"

Taehyung: "Yeah."

Jeun: "Why didn't you tell me that it's without suger? "

Taehyung: "Oh I myself didn't notice it."

Jeun: "huh?"

Taehyung: "It's okay you won't understand." You won't understand baby what does it feel to drink a coffee made by you even it is without sugar.

Jeun: "I can't understand you."

Taehyung: "Just bring the files I said you to prepare. You must have prepared them as much time has passed."

Jeun: "Oh I am sorry just half of it is completed."

Taehyung: "Why?"

Jeun: "I was- I was busy making coffee for you."

I stood up and took steps towards her.

Taehyung: "Mrs Kim Jeun is your work more important or making coffee for your husband while he is working?"

Jeun: "I was just-"

Taehyung: "Yeah tell what"

Jeun: "Let Me Speak At Least." She said in a loud voice.

Taehyung: "I Am Listening." I said in the same tone.

Jeun: "Mr Kim Taehyung you will get the files soon on your table. Stop irritating me. Why did I even think you must be tired so I should make coffee for you."

Looks like I irritated her. Sorry babe. But I was enjoying that moment.

But my thoughts came to an end when she marched out shutting the door with a loud thud.

I sighed and got back to my seat.

In home;

Jeun was preparing dinner while I called Jimin to sort out some things.

On the phone;

Jimin: "Hi dude."

Taehyung: "Hi. Jiminah I wanna ask somethin'. "

Jimin: "And what is that?"

Taehyung: "How did you propose Rosé noona?"

Jimin: "Oh come on she proposed me."

Taehyung: "What did she do then??"

Jimin: "Wait why are you asking? Do you wanna propose my sister in law?"

Taehyung: "I- uh - I"

Jimin: "Come on spill the truth!!"
He said with a chuckle.

Taehyung: "Yes I wanna propose her."

I said in a low voice to make sure she doesn't hear.

Jimin: "I will tell you on voice mail in detail. I am so happy for you my bro"

Taehyung: "Uhh thank you."

Jimin: "It's alright. But doesn't it feel weird to you that you're going to propose your own wife?"

Taehyung: " It absolutely feels a little strange. But she doesn't feel anything about me I guess. So I have to do this."

Jimin: "You don't know how much glad I am that you took the first step. "

Taehyung: "I haven't taken it yet. Still there are a lot of tasks to complete first. "

Jimin: " What do you mean? "

Taehyung: " You know in our last mission, Jackson had to go back and leave us. He felt like he lost. So he will definitely try to take tevenge from me. And I think if Jeun is close to me, she'll also be in danger. So I want to handle Jackson's matters first and then move on with my life. "

Jimin: " But Jeun is already close to you. If Jackson wants revenge, it is going to affect her as well. "

Taehyung: " But still we are not that close. I bet she just behaves well with me due to some kind of fear. "

Jimin: " What fear huh? You behave nice with her. I don't think she fears you anymore. "

Taehyung: " I can see it in her eyes. Everything is not so easy for her to forget. "

Jimin: " Ok bro then good luck. I'll always support you guys. "

Taehyung: " Yeah thanks bye. "

I hung up the call when I heard someone's steps. It was obviously her.

Jeun: " Dinner is ready come and eat."

Taehyung: "Oh yeah come on let's eat."

Jeun: "You can eat I am not in a mood right now I'll eat afterwards."

Taehyung: "No please eat with me. It feels so awkward to sit alone. I mean without you."

She made a confused face and said: ok
Jeun: "Ok fine let's go."

I gave her a smile.

We finished our dinner when she stood up. I held her hand.

Taehyung: "Hey let's go somewhere outside."

Jeun: "No I don't wanna go." She tried to free her hand from mine. I let her go tenderly.

Taehyung: "Why, are you alright?"

Jeun: "Yeah I am okay I'm just not in a mood to go."

Taehyung: " We'll just have some ice cream and then come back. Ok? I know ice cream is your favourite. " I smiled at her. She smiled back a little.

Jeun: " Ok fine just ice cream. "

We sat in our car and I started driving. She was so quiet. All the time facing the window.

Taehyung: " May I ask what're you thinking?"

Jeun: "No I am not thinking anything."

Taehyung: " Wanna listen to some music? "

Jeun: "Ok fine. "

I turned on some random song from the playlist which was a little romantic and peaceful. And then we reached the ice cream parlor.

Taehyung: " What flavor do you wanna eat? "

Jeun: " Strawberry is fine. "

And then I ordered two strawberry flavour and sat on the small table nearby.

She wasn't speaking anything. Maybe she isn't much talkative. I never felt this before. I tried to start a conversation. But nothing came in my mind.

After a little while our ice creams were there. While she was licking the ice cream, I stared at her.

She was beautiful, but I didn't even had the courage to say it to her. Because I thought she'll take it wrong.

But what's wrong in saying 'you are beautiful' to a girl? I gathered my courage and said:

"You are beautiful."

Jeun: "What?"

"You're beautiful today."

I thought she'll say 'Am I not beautiful the other days?' but all she said was:

"What's wrong in today?"

I sighed because I had no answer to that.

Taehyung: "Nothing is wrong today. I just said you are beautiful."

Jeun: "Oh thanks." She said and looked away.

I held her hand tenderly again. But she seemed to get affected by that. She slowly pulled her that hand and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. With other hand she was holding the ice cream.

Oh god. What unromantic wife I have got.

Because of her these actions, I decided that I will propose her so that things get cleared between both of us.

Though I am afraid, this is necessary. For how long are we going to stay so formal with each other like this? Life would get so colourless.

Beside my feelings for her are growing more each day. Though not much, but I have started to like her more. I want her to give this relationship a chance.

But will she accept me? What if she rejects me? What if she asks for a divorce? Will I be able to give it to her?

I would never want to, but it depends on her. Totally on her.

End of chapter;

Hello I am back after a long time. I never abandoned this story I just couldn't continue it regularly. But now I am back and I'll try to give this story a good completion. I am certain about the plot things.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
15.2K 824 39
"I need you like a heart need a beat"- Jungkook _____________________________ Park Jimin is a alone boy..One day he meet Korea's most powerful danger...
10.9K 706 27
This is a story about a boy Kim Taehyung who face a lot of difficulty in his life but his friends Jimin and Jungkook always stay by his side. His fia...
1.2M 50.6K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...