Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
2. Cutest Paradox
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

7. World War Infinity

2.3K 133 101
By Causers

"Goodness!"

We opened the door only to find Minho in middle of throwing a pillow at Jungkook who was still sucking his thumb as if he wasn't just getting yeeted out of the bed.

"Oh dear Minnie!" Jisoo ran towards him and stopped him from throwing the pillow. It wasn't going to do any damage but you know, precautions are the best.

Can't risk a head injury under my care.

"Why did you do this?" She whisper-yelled to Minho but he started crying loudly.

Doesn't matter, Jungkook is better.

Jisoo glanced at the clock and then back at me, "I think you should go, it's already late and I think Jin will be going home soon after."

I mumbled a small 'yes' and grabbed Jungkook and dashed out of door. I can't let Kook stay one more minute with that demon.

As I was downstairs, I saw a figure sitting on the sofa. I piqued to know who it was only to see a girl, not more than seven or eight years old, holding a backpack and patiently waiting for someone.

"I see you've met Chaeyoung." I flinched when Jisoo suddenly crept up behind me.

"Y-yeah."

"Mom who are they?" The little girl asked when I left my hiding spot and showed myself to her.

There wasn't the need to hide anyways.

"They're your uncle's friends." She answered sweetly.

I mumbled a small 'thank you' to Jisoo to which she smiled earnestly and came to the door to see me off with Minho in her arms and Chaeyoung hiding behind her legs. She was still standing until I crossed the driveway.

Now I was back outside.

The sky was still a vast shade of blue, a bit of orangish hue left near the far away buildings indicating that the sun was about to set.

I wrapped Jungkook in the pink blanket but that thing or bottle was still there underneath the white blanket. I didn't know what it was so I thought it was better to stay away from unknown things.

Just as I stepped on the pavement, a familiar car zoomed in front of me. The window rolled down and revealed a Jin in shades.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping."

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Do we really need this much stuff?"

"Yes."

"Jin I don't have much space in my cramped up apartment!"

"Yeah sure, get rid of the unnecessary things and you'll have room for five more babies." He deadpanned.

He knew I had a thing for collecting stuff. Like if the cookie box is finished, then I would keep the box. I don't even know why?! The hoarder in me just refused to part with the things I kept for years.

I grunted and helped him by taking one of the heavy bags but Jin refused to give me one and signalled me to just hold Jungkook. I shrugged and took out the keys of the apartment.

When we reached my room, I made sure not to make more noise or Taehyung would pop outta nowhere.

And I DO NOT want that.

The door clicked and I nudged it open quite slowly and carefully because it tends to creak often. I could tell Jin was very annoyed because he flung the door with all his strength plus banging it on the umbrella stand because of the harsh impact, throwing the bag of goodies inside the house, slamming Jungkook in my arms, aggressively tossing the keys on the kitchen slab, shoving me inside the house and closing the door with a loud slam.

He just made as much racket as he could and Taehyung didn't even open his door. Nice.

I placed Jungkook on the couch and switched on the TV. This should keep him busy for a while.

Dragging the heavy bag of groceries inside the fridge, I decided upon the dinner of the day.

Peering at the open fridge with lots and lots of veggies and healthy food. I finally decided about the dinner.

Cup noodles and baby food yes!

"Kookoo~" His head perked up when I called him. His mouth was wide open and his eyes were as big as saucers. I heard someone screaming so I turned my head at the TV. Jurassic Park was on.

"What the hell I thought I put on a kid's show!" I changed it quickly to Disney Junior just as the dinosaur was about to eat someone.

"Watch the stupid mouse who just wears shorts and has a voice of a retarded old lady till I'm back with the dinner okay?" I ruffled his hair and he subtly nodded before going back to watching the show.

"Huh I always shipped Mickey and Minnie when I was younger and they didn't even care to show a date." I muttered while going back to the kitchen.

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

I hate kids.

I despise them.

Why the heck do they love eating so slowly?!

It's past my bedtime and here I'm feeding Jungkook and the bowl isn't even halfway finished.

I can't even force the spoon on him because he's just so soft. Ugh!

Knock knock!

"Who the tuck is on the door at this hour!?" I opened the door only to shut it right after.

"Yeonhee you'll have to let me inside!"

"How about a no?"

"Yoongi hyung locked me outside and Jimin is on his side too!"

And surprise surprise, I opened the door.

Tuck my emotions.

"Hey!"

"Get inside before I change my mind."

"Sheesh I'm going inside." He smiled which I didn't return (of course).

"Hey Jungkook!" The said boy turned his attention from the TV and I saw how his eyes lit up and his mouth curled up into a big goofy grin.

Brat.

He stood up on the couch and jumped whilst clapping his hands but he just makes me carry him around when I'm there-

Taehyung took him in arms and nuzzled his nose with Jungkook's and I felt like they're both long lost father and son.

I walked up to them but a little distance still between the duo and me.

"As gratitude of letting me inside the house, I'll help you feed him so you can go sleep!" Taehyung announced and my heart just exploded.

In the spur of excitement, I hugged him quite tightly and rushed inside my room and grabbing whatever pillow and blanket and hurled those in an empty couch.

"Thanks again and goodnight!" And then I ran into my room. I was too ecstatic to realise that I left Jungkook with a potential stranger as I didn't know Taehyung that well.

I switched off the lights and nestled into my blankets and pillows.

Just then, I realised what I did.

Oh no.

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

-
A/N : Storytime ahead!

I was in fourth or fifth grade (I don't remember) and there was this exam that happens nation wide I happened to rank first in the zone, meaning the first in my district. I was absent the day when it was announced but the next day when I came, my ex-crush (kidding I still like him very much) came up to me and gave me the result card.

And I was so so so happy like I literally jumped onto him and hugged him tightly (prolly squeezing him to death) and I was grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole time. And when I came back at my house, I realized what I did and I almost felt banging my head against the wall lololol-

And the next day, I didn't even look at him. ಥ‿ಥ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 12.2K 37
"Don't you all dare touch me! I hate you all!!" ... "Oh come on, it's not like we're some strangers, besides you're our babysitter..." In which a gir...
29.2K 1.3K 116
It is said that before you were born, the identity of your soulmate/soulmates had been determined. Each soul has a perfect match. The first time they...
55.6K 3.4K 51
"Kim Taehyung" the someone Kim Sumi always avoided but what happens when she can't avoid him anymore and you know why? Because she is literally pregn...
123K 10K 81
YN : I AM PREGNANT ! *sadly chuckles* but it was all for fun for him . I won't let anything happen to you baby . Jimin : Where the hell she disappea...