Love Unexpected

By Lilbabytori

Love Unexpected stands for love that isn't expected! Cassidy is scared to fall in love, after something terri... More

JUST TO INFORM YOU ALL
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Enough Is Enough
Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors Note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chaper 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Love Unexpected (not a chapter)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Fun Fact!
- Preview of Chapter 35
PRIVATE CHAPTER
- Love Unexpected
Chapter 35
Sorry, Author's Note...
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Part 1)
Chapter 40 (Part 2)
Cassidy De'Mornay Legend
Chapter 40 (part 3)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Last Chapter!
Book 2!
Hey!

Chapter 32

3.6K 100 7
By Lilbabytori

Aniyah

Everything was happening to quick I would say. I have been in love with Ceecee ever since I was a little girl and he would come over and play with Jayse, I always found him attractive.. But he always saw me as his little sister. I loved him with all my heart or at least I thought I did.

At the age of twelve I decided to make a move, I remember the day as if it was yesterday. I was so embarrassed. It was the little things he did that actually made me think that maybe this was okay for me to do, maybe he didn't care about the age difference or that we were raised up to be siblings. He would hug me, kiss my cheek and forehead, tell me to have a good day and call him at least twice a day.. That encouraged me....

- it was the night of CeeCee's birthday, he was turning 15. I got him the best present ever and I told him to meet me in his room at 11:58 on the dot. He looked at me weird, I don't know but he did.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was 11:30 I knew I had to hurry up and get his present ready so everything would be perfect. He would finally confess his love towards me, telling me how much he loved me and all the other girls he has ever talked to or slept with meant nothing. That all along he was in love with me... Ever since he laid eyes on me like I was to him.

10 minutes until 12 I sat on his bed and waited. I had on a yellow two piece lingerie set. I tried to shave my kitty as much as I could without cutting myself, I pinned my hair up with drop curls and had a see through robe on.

Of course none of this was mine, it was my mother's. I planned on returning it after I finish taking care of business with my man. Regardless of who he's with he always know where home is with me, he'll bring the little bitch around I'll act cool with her then boom she's gone forever... Literally forever...

At least 7 of his hoes went missing without a word. Some were all over the news while others were just gone. I wonder what happened... Don't you?

The floor creaked a tad bit which meant somebody was near the room. I heard something hit the wall then a small yelp mixed with a moan. The door opened and there he was... My knight and shining armor, but he wasn't alone. There was somebody else, he was with Amber my best- ex best friend who knew Jayceon and I have been together. Tears streamed down my face, he cheated on me. Maybe this is just a figure of my imagination, maybe he's not cheating. It wasn't until I saw him pick her up and walk towards the bed where I was at. As if I was oblivion to him, he didn't notice me?! He always notices me, I'm his girlfriend and he loves me. He wouldn't do this on purpose. She must have put something in his drink and for that I would make sure she wouldn't love with herself anymore, she should be disgusted.

He kissed on her neck like he did mine... In my dreams... The way he gripped her back side is how he is suppose to do that to me. The grunts the came out his mouth as he pounded into her standing up, that should be me. Scratching his back wildly, moaning, yelling his name. It should be that feels his gorgeous penis in them, I shouldn't have to pretend. I want to be the one breast he sucked, the person he left hickeys on. I wanted to grab his shoulders and hold on for dear life as an orgasm takes over me. I wanted to be the one who he fucked so hard I wanted to be sore! I wanted to not be able to walk straight! Not Amber!! It shouldn't be her, it should be me that gets to kiss the tip of his head, and suck it like I couldn't get enough. Get to taste his chocolate...

I sat and watch, watched him run his fingers through her hair and gripped her soft curls. I mimicked him on myself, his hand found its way down to her kitty and mine did the same. As her legs were wrapped around his waist and hands in her hair another on his kitty. I sticked two fingers inside of myself imagining it was him, I mimicked everything his did. My mascara ran down my face at what he was doing to her, but it felt so good imaging my fingers to be his. For the first time I ever I had the most amazing orgasm ever, instead of looking at his pictures or him with his naked chest, instead of sneaking in his closet to watch him down what he does to other hoes..

My high leaving me I noticed a tear fall down from my face as his eyes connected with mine. I felt the connection of love and lust but did he? I ran out of his room crying while he still pounded into Amber, making her yelp even more. It was like he was taking her to another place. The way he toes curled and he body shook the way he grunted out in pleasure. The way he made sure to hit all the right places in her.

I was jealous. I knew for sure I would make him do the same to me one day if he wanted too or not. Although we acted like the night never happened, he wasn't close to me anymore. He act like I didn't exist and I took that all out on Amber, she claimed she was pregnant with his baby while I beat her and beat her. That baby should be mine and it was that night. Cutting her belly open with a sharp blade knife. Blood was everywhere but that was the least of my problems. I removed the baby from her, but it wasn't a baby.. It looked weird and nasty and the arm was hanging off its body.

I played with its some before I realized the thing was dead and laughed. The baby wasn't Jayceon he always wrapped it up, especially with this hoe. I told him she had fucked with a lot of people even though I took her virginity, with a strap on. She wanted to experience it with me so I let her. I didn't think she would bleed as much as she did and begged me to stop. Afterwards she wanted more and more. She would come over and eat my kitty all the time.

That was before she bumped into him and tried to take my nigga. She got what she deserved, that little hoe. I couldn't believe her for one bit. I remember the night I tied her up and took her baby. She kept on saying I thought you "loved me" shit I thought she loved me. I continued to mumble I thought you loved me while doing my job which was getting my new baby.

Daddy didn't raise a fool.

I was young and didn't know a damn thing about loving that bitch, my life didn't live outside of him and he knew it. At least I think he did. I would go to all his games and tried love potions.. A lot of people thought I was crazy when they saw me putting letters and hearts all over his locker, I assumed he was doing the same for mine. But no, he was doing that shit for Tiffany. Tiffany this Tiffany that, fuck Tiffany. That's exactly what I did too, what bitch wouldn't want a bitch like me!

I wasn't embarrassed though, I knew he felt the same for me and just tried to hide how he was feeling for some reason. I don't know why he tried to hide it from the one person who he truly love and could depend on, me. I think he has walls up around him for me because he knows that he is in love with me. He was my drug and I was his... -

That's how mommy and daddy got together. She was in love with him and would do anything in her power to be able to say that she was his and he was hers, and I'll do anything to say that I am Mrs. Jayceon King.. Even if it means I'll have to eliminate Cassidy. Wait, she's basically already eliminated..

She shouldn't wake up, I made sure to tell Cassandra to shoot her so she would die. She doesn't deserve the right to live with my man or even think about my man. Speaking of my man, he was laid out on the floor which made me panicked. I zoned out and thought of the past and now he's getting removed from the house by paramedics. I saw my father in law give my mother in la- yeah mother in law that look... The look of unfinished business.

"Excuse me? Excuse me I need to be with him. I need to be there for him" I yelled to the paramedics, he said that only family was allowed. Which made me look at him weirdly, it's obvious that we're together. I was made for him, you can just look at us and notice that we are meant to be forever. "I'm his wife! Now get out of my way so I can be with my husband." I held his hand while they connected some stuff to him and what not. I placed his hand on my belly, one day he'll feel our baby kick.

They were swerving in and out of lanes driving very fast. Before I knew it they were rushing with him away from me. I was devastated and missed him already. I waited in the waiting room while being here I started to think of how our children would possibly look in the future.

When they came out I was only here, the rest were on the way. "My husband! My husband! How is he? Is he okay? I swear if he isn't." He'll be my husband one day, right?

"I'm Dr.Brown, Mr. King is fine, he's just been dehydrated. I was told to inform you that he doesn't want any visitors and visiting hours are over. Goodnight." He walked away, leaving me here to sit in my thoughts...

Where did Tom go now that I think about it? I brought him to the house and afterwards I didn't see him, I forgot I left the house.
While walking out the hospital doors I seen the family started to pile into the hospital. I wonder what happened after I left between them. I know my father in law had a good grip on her neck, which she didn't really bother to coverup. It's usually her that beats on him, but that neck and her red face, she should've just shut the hell up.

Cassidy

Being in the state i was in, yes the state I was in. I still asleep as people would say, but I awake at the same time. If that makes sense, I have all my senses, I just can't wake up. I have come to be very use to this state, it was refreshing, it was stressful free & it was peaceful. I had a lot of time to think about all my decisions and everything I have overcamed in my life and what I'm still going through. It gave me the time to think about how I have to do better for myself, and make something of myself. I don't want to surrive off of illegal money that came from my parents. I want to be able to pursue in a career, I always use to say that I wanted to be a marriage counselor or a nurse. At a young age I graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA and have been in college every since. All years around, which means I can get my graduate with my degree sooner than others.

I plan on leaving males alone and focusing on Cassidy De'mornay Legend, although i'll always miss the attention you receive in a relationship. It's time to do me, and who ever doesn't like it can kiss my ass.

But step #1 is to wake up.

I know one thing for sure I might no be able to go through with leaving Jayceon alone as much as I want too. I don't depend on him, but i have a strong liking towards him, it's one that wont let me just walk away from him. Although he can walk away from me without turning his back. I couldn't do that, I mean I am human and i'll always look back. Even if it means in the end ill be heart broken...

-----
I'm always changing the cover picture of this book😕 hopefully I won't change it anymore...

Excuse any of my mistakes, anyways I wanted to make this longer than usual..

What do y'all think about Aniyah?

Cassidy still isn't up.

Somebody wanted me to update💖 Happy Easter😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
740K 45.3K 33
Set into their adult lives, Khari and Malia's marriage has its twist and turns. Can their love handle the test of time?
135K 261 17
Wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report One more thing you clicked on it girlypop this a SMUT book there's g...
145K 6.8K 21
**WARNINGS** THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS. This story has a malexmale relationship. This story is not suitible for juniors. This story may hav...