The Sun, The Moon, and Their...

By NoSoulChara

You a dumb idiot with bumbling AuDHD end up stuck in the PizzaPlex, where you hide in the Daycare making a ne... More

Not a chapter
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
The New Job
Not an update
Puppet Bonding
Movie Talks (Part 1)

Part 6

478 27 8
By NoSoulChara

Y/N (POV)

Me and Sun keep playing and goofing off, and well it's been a lot of fun. Currently we are playing in the play structures. I honestly have no idea what we're doing exactly, all I know is that i decided to go into them.

"N/n GET OVER HERE," they yelled playfully. I think for a minute before responding, "NO YOU'LL NEVER CATCH MEEEEE," and dart off elsewhere as he follows my voice.. I make a sudden turn and go down the slide. Running off quickly to the ball pit, and as quietly as possible hiding under the bridge. "OHHH N/N" He draws out my name, "WHERE ARE WE YOUU." I have to stifle my giggles,.

"THERE YOU ARE," they pop out in front of me causing me to jump and yelp. We both howl in laughter.. I make my way out of the ball pit, and fall onto my back and look up at the ceiling. Sun lays beside me, turning his face plate to look at me. I continue looking up lost in thought seeing a net instead of just a ceiling.. I look up curious.. "Hey, Sun... Why is there a net ?" He giggles, stands up and holds out a hand to me. "WHY DON'T I JUST SHOW YOU?" I take his hand and he pulls me up and lifts me up like a child. I don't mind.  "HANG ON N/N," he tells me. I hold my arms around his neck, his hands hold my back and knees. "ALL PASSENGERS HANG ON ON," he says in a mock  train conductor impression, and their back seems to shoot out a rope to the ceiling. My eyes widen..

HE'S GOT A GRAPPLING HOOK.. WHAT? OKAY THAT IS AWESOME.

And the both of us are lifted into the air.. I hold on to his neck.. Looking down and wow. The inside of the play area is huge.

I hear something else shoot out and see another rope grapple to the net and another and another. I also hear some retract back. During this, we start to move. I keep looking down at the play area, this feels like flying almost. I look at their faceplate and say, "Okay this is awesome!" Even if their face plate is stuck in a permanent smile, I could tell he was ecstatic. The both of us fly through the air and just keep goofing off.  I smile up at them as we finally come down.. I let him go and plant my feet on the ground. The one rope keeping him in the air snaps back to him, and he does a backflip before landing in front of me. I laugh and so does he..

"DID THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION N/N," he asks. "Yes,  indeed it has."
A thought occurs .. "Have you ever been able to really share that with anyone..." They still... and seem to deflate. He sits in front of me and so do I .. "NOT REALLY.. I MEAN I HAVE DONE THE 'FLYING' THING BY MYSELF MANY TIMES.. BUT NEVER WITH ANOTHER. TOO DANGEROUS FOR KIDDOS.. AND...."

I look at him.. "Well now you have ... And that my dear friend was amazing.." I smile at him .. And he brightens up. "YEAH AND OH WHAT FUN TO SHARE WITH A FRIEND."  He jumps from one foot to another clapping their hands in delight.

What he didn't know was that during our 'flight' caused an anxiety spike in me. There was enough excitement to distract me during the 'flight,' but now it's hitting me full force...

Little bit of a secret-not-secret.. I'm scared of heights and get major anxiety from it.

"Hey, Sun I'mma go to the restroom, kay? " They look at, "OKIE DOKIE." They give me a thumbs up and I walk to the restroom inside the daycare area...

Very minor time skip

I splash water on my face...

HEIGHTS BAD... COULD'VE FALLEN...

I look at myself in the mirror.. My hair is a mess and there are slight bags under my eyes... Those have always been there... 

THEY CAN JUMP YOU LIKE THAT.. AND DROP YOU..

I look into the mirror and growl.. Basically a dog growl.. weird thing I do, but it get the point across to people easily, and myself..

"He won't do crap like that.. he's a friend.. just.. GRRR brain.. Shut up!" I whisper-yell to myself...

I look at my hands... My nails are all short from constant biting, a nervous habit of mine... And a bruise on my arm. No idea where it came from, but it's there... I sigh inwardly..

And walk back out...

SUNNY (POV)

N/n has been gone for a good minute, maybe I should check on them ... I think to myself..

KI- KLLL- HHAH

I grip the sides of my faceplate and crouch. Willing the voice out of my mind ... It's raspy and filled to the brim with ill-intent.

NO, NO I WONT LET YOU

I push the voice back...
That voice used to be my brother's...

That's not him... Not anymore..

It started a few weeks back, before that me and my bro would communicate telepathically.. and it was just an average day when, BAM, all of a sudden, they glitched and laughed and... started speaking about harming the children....

That was when I made the lights on rule.... I won't let anyone else get hurt... Or scared...

... I can't .. especially not n/n..

I'll fix my bro and get rid of this darned glitch... I just don't know how... And staff was absolutely no help either..

Something about money strain...

I miss them...

And until they're fixed.. I have to deal with this mock version of him in my mind... And have to make sure n/n is safe at 12:50.... They'll come out then...

I look at my internal clock

11:37 am..

A good hour left...

"HEY, SUN I'M BACK," I hear n/n's voice.. And I rush over via the net and my ropes and dramatically land in front of them.. They laugh and so do I..

Y/N (POV)

While in the bathroom I freshened up.. Well as much as I could with just water..

My hair is still greasy, and my eye bags still there, they're always there...

The minute I announce my presence, Sun dramatically lands in front of me. We both have a good laugh. The two of us run around.. I start playing pretend with some of the stuffed animals I found to which Sun joins me... I think I might've made it a little to dramatic of a game...

I kinda got a lion to kill a rabbit stuffy... whoops .

I was just trying to be funny... I mean it worked, but also freaked out Sun a little...

I might've went into an animal rant after that about how prides and bunny burrows work...

Look I saw an opportunity to share my interest, and I took it..

"Prides are just weird.. I mean it's a fight to surrender or the death between males to become a leader, and all the males mostly do is lay around and mark territory... I mean they also defend it, but the female are the primary hunters and leaders despite what kids movies say.."

The entire time Sun just listens intently and sometimes asks something... I look at them grateful after my rant... It's obvious he's dealt with many kids ranting as well... But almost no one lets me rant.. saying I'm taking the spotlight or something like that... It makes me happy though to share my knowledge with others... Many of my classmates get mad at me when I try to help...

It's a silent communication.. Sun understood something so many can't grasp about me... I'm not trying to be rude or steal attention when I go on info dumps..

I'm just trying to be a part of the friendship.. it's why I love kids.. They listen and ask questions. They play and don't question the weird things I do... And well Sun is the same..

"Thanks.. not many just let me info dump.. and listen to me," I say softly.. He says calmly, "It was no problem n/n.. It's nice to hear about others interests.. Plus I'm limited with my knowledge so every bit help paint a picture of the world.." I perk up.. "Do you not know what it's like outside," I ask.. "OH NO, I DO I'VE SEEN THE ENTIRE MALL.!" "Not the mall... Outside the mall... The outside world.." I look at him.. "No.. I don't.."

This made me want to show him..
Everyone deserves to see the sun and moon and stars.. To feel the grass underneath their feet. To smell the flowers and trees. To climb trees and mountains.. To feel the wind on their skin... To hear the birds chirping and to see all the creatures running in the woods. To play in the snow. To look out at the sunset and sunrise.. To take everything about our world in..

NO ONE SHOULD BE EXEMPTED FROM THAT. NOT EVEN SENTIENT ANIMATRONICS..

I promise Sun, Chica, and Freddy, Map Bot, and all the others.. all of you will see the sky.. I'll make sure it happens, all of you will be free to be in the outside world.

12:40 am

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.8K 116
DO NOT REPOST IN ANY FORMAT! This includes republishing my work onto other sites or uploading it onto YouTube. If you want to upload content, MAKE YO...
4.8K 81 8
Ever since you moved out of your parents house, things have been really tough lately. You live in a small apartment building, with grumpy neighbors...
10.1K 368 36
Nova, 7 years old, is one of the few children to have been abandoned at the "superstar daycare". "We can't have you anymore," Her mother had told her...
33.4K 1K 13
You are only 7 years old, and live in a broken home with an abusive, drunk father that beats his wife. You are often taken to The Mega Pizzaplex and...