TommyInnit's unbeatable metho...

Von idonotloveyouboo

"I uh," Tommy starts, not knowing how to break this to the hero lightly. He hates to be the bearer of bad new... Mehr

NOT MY STORY
TommyInnit The Courageous Vigilante Who Constantly Avoids Death
Where are the askers?
Hoes mad
I Just Spoke To TommyInnit He Said Give Me A Goddamn Minute
Glock Wielder Supreme
We Didn't Start The Fire It Was Always Burning
Why The Fuck Is There Spaghetti In My Soup
I Lost My Bitchass Roommate Again
Sir This Is A McDonald's Drive-Thru
Defenestration Bros™️
That's What I Like
Subway Sandwich But The Sandwich Is Optional
You Got Games On Your Phone?
Crazy Night Out With Technoblade
We Interrupt This Programme-
Philza Minecraft Crafts A Fucking Belt
I Am Legally Allowed To Park Here, I Have A Child
I Pass The Phone Over To A Wrongun
Call An Ambulance, But Not For Me
Our Get Along Sweater Except It's Fucking Shackles
Orthodontist Hate Club UwU
Connection Has Been Disconnected, Please Wait-
The Festive Christmas Special
Connection Failure, Please Try Again-
We Never Even Got A Beach Episode
A Final Duet
You Took This Broken Melody
And Now I Hear A Symphony
it's me eneli talking about tumoasd :D

I Used To Hear A Simple Song

1.2K 55 117
Von idonotloveyouboo

well. here we are. at the end.

thank you for sticking around this long <3

there are no tws this chap, but there will be in the next so please be wary and careful.

— —

"Wilbur, you dickhead! Let me go!" Tommy half screams, half laughs. He writhes in his brother's arms as Wilbur holds him in a headlock.

"You've stolen my hoodie again, tell me where it is or else," Wilbur threatens, tightening his arms.

"Ah, Wil, can you refrain from killing your brother, mate. Thanks," Their father hums absentmindedly from the living room, a book in one hand.

"Dad! Dad! Save me!" Tommy warbles, "He's gonna kill me, Dad! I'm going to die!"

"Where is my hoodie you little shit?"

"No swearing at your brother, Wil."

"He deserves it. Where's my hoodie? I'll delete all of your Minecraft worlds," Wilbur promises darkly.

Tommy freezes. Shit.

"Okay, okay," He gasps, repeatedly tapping on his brother's arm. "I'll- I'll tell you," He chokes.

Wilbur loosens his grip minutely, raising an eyebrow, "Go on?"

"It's- It's under my bed," Tommy breathes heavily.

Wilbur narrows his eyes before nodding, "You better not be lying you little sh-"

"Wilbur."

"You little gremlin."

Tommy looks at his brother solemnly, "I would never lie, Wilbur, who do you take me for?"

"A child," Wilbur retorts immediately before letting the boy go, "If it's not under your bed, I swear to g-"

"Yeah, yeah," Tommy rolls his eyes, "Just go get it, Wil."

Tommy watches his brother dart off into the hallway and resists a grin.

"Did you lie to him, mate?"

"Absolutely," Tommy confesses.

His father sighs, "Why are you and Wil always arguing? I swear you two got along great when you were a baby-" The man pauses, "Actually, no wait, you've always argued."

"Wilbur is such a shitty-"

"No swearing, Tommy."

"How comes Wilbur can swear?!" Tommy throws his hands up in outrage. Utterly offended.

"He's not allowed to swear at you, but well, I can't really police his language anymore- he's nearly eighteen, mate."

What a stupid excuse. Tommy scowls. "This is discrimination against the ages," He accuses his father, pointing a judging finger towards the man.

The man hums in amusement, turning to face his son, "Is it now?"

"Yes," Tommy huffs, "Let me swear."

"Maybe when you are a teenager," His father sighs.

"Wait, really?" Tommy gasps.

The man seems to be regretting his words, "Maybe Wilbur's age."

"No, no!" Tommy protests, "You said a teenager. I'm thirteen next year," Tommy grins toothily, braces showing. "You can't take it back!"

"Mate-"

"Tommy, you fucking gremlin! Where is my hoodie?!"

Tommy lets out a scream of fear.

"Dad, save me!"

"You brought this on yourself, mate."

_______

"Did you know, that if the teacher doesn't come in fifteen minutes, we can legally go home," Tommy informs his friends.

Ranboo raises an eyebrow in skepticism , "Are you sure? Where did you hear that?"

"That's sick, can we go home yet?" Tubbo questions hopefully.

"No, it's only been five minutes," Tommy sighs forlornly.

"Did you guys do the homework?" Ranboo asks.

Tubbo grimaces while Tommy hums, "Which homework?"

"The- the one for English? The only homework we got this week?" Ranboo replies, slightly bewildered.

"Oh right," Tubbo nods in understanding before shrugging, "No I didn't do that."

"Yeah me either," Tommy high fives his friend.

Ranboo sighs, "Do you guys even wanna pass school?"

"Ranboo, Boo man, you need to chill, we're not even in high school yet," Tommy waves off the boy.

"But-"

"Ah, ah. No buts," Tommy interrupts before snickering. "No butts."

Ranboo shakes his head in disappointment.

_______

"Oh yeah, do you wanna go camping? This summer?" Tubbo pipes up over a mouthful of pizza.

"Camping?" Tommy gasps.

"Yes," Tubbo grins, "My mum says we can. She has to come with us though."

Tommy's shoulders slump, "We need adults?"

"Well, I mean, how else would we get money?" Ranboo questions.

"Drugs," Tommy suggests with a grin.

"No," Ranboo shuts him down immediately.

"It's just my mum," Tubbo shrugs, "She likes you guys. It won't be weird."

"Aunt Puffy does have loads of biscuits," Tommy hums in contemplation.

"And money," Ranboo reminds.

"So you guys wanna do it?"

"Sure, Tubs," Tommy nods, "Sounds fun. Can we catch beetles and eat them? Live like the wild. Live free. Become one with nature and make dirt cakes."

Tubbo frowns, "No dude, we're just gonna buy food from Tesco."

"You need more adventure in your life," Tommy scoffs.

"I don't wanna eat bugs," Ranboo frowns.

"Shut up, you only like, like five foods. And four of them are fucking spaghetti," Tommy scowls, gesturing to the boy's lunch box of pasta.

"I like spaghetti," Ranboo mumbles.

"We know, Boo," Tubbo pats his friend's hand.

_______

"Do you ever watch anything else?" Wilbur groans as he flops onto the couch beside Tommy.

Tommy kicks him in the leg, "Shut up, you dick."

"I'll tell dad you swore at me," Wilbur hums.

"Dick isn't a swear word," Tommy protests, "It's- it's human biology."

Wilbur snorts before trying to reach for the remote, to which Tommy bats his hand away.

"Dad said it was my turn to watch tv," Tommy states proudly with a smirk.

"You've been watching this shit for an hour at least."

"Yeah, because it's a two hour special, you idiot," Tommy scoffs.

Wilbur stares in disbelief, "You're watching a two hour special, of a fucking cartoon?"

"It's not just a cartoon you- you dick. It's the season finale," Tommy defends.

"How does this interest you, though? It's the same plot line every time. Villain does something bad, heroes save the day."

"You don't understand the art of superheroes," Tommy scowls, "And I'm not surprised. You're boring."

"I'm not boring," Wilbur sputters, offended.

"You are," Tommy hums, eyes glued to the television screen.

"Fuck you, you child."

"Daaaaaad-"

_______

"You two," Their father sighs as he slices vegetables with a practised precision. "Can't you just, get along?"

"No," They both say simultaneously before glaring at each other.

"Wilbur keeps bothering me when I'm watching tv. And he's ugly," Tommy crosses his arms.

"He keeps stealing my clothes and being a little shit," Wilbur seethes.

"Wilbur," Their father warns.

Wilbur rolls his eyes.

"Maybe," Their father hums, "Maybe, Tommy," He turns to address the youngest. "Maybe Wil keeps bothering you because he wants to hang out-"

"No fuckin-"

"Ah, ah," Their father hushes their protests, "And maybe, Wil, Tommy keeps stealing your clothes because he likes your clothes? Hmm? Imitation is a form of flattery."

They are both silent for a moment before the kitchen devolves into outrage.

"Why would I want to be anything like that dickhead?! He's bald! And ugly!"

"I don't want to fucking hang out with you! You're so annoying-"

Phil sighs.

________

"I'm home," A voice drones and Tommy leaps off the couch with excitement.

"Techno!" He grins.

His brother waves a hand, "Hey, Tommy."

"Did you win?" Tommy eyes the fencing blade with barely concealed awe.

"Of course, who do you think I am?" Techno smirks.

Tommy's grin widens, "Of course, Technoblade never dies and Technoblade always wins," He recites the childhood saying, before pausing, "Can I use your blade? For a little bit?"

"Tommy," Techno stretches his neck tiredly, "Y'know dad will kill me if he finds out."

"He doesn't have to know, Tech. It'll only be for a little bit. Ten minutes," Tommy clasps his hands together, widening his eyes.

Techno averts his eyes, "Tommy..."

"Please?"

His brother lets out a suffering sigh, offering the fencing tool, "Ten minutes."

Tommy whoops, giggling giddily.

_______

"This is my blade," He tells Tubbo and Ranboo, who stare at him in disbelief.

"Isn't that Techno's?" Ranboo scratches his head, unsure.

Tommy coughs, "No, it's mine," He raises the blade to the sky, "Mine."

"Sure, big man," Tubbo shrugs. "So if we asked Techno?"

"Don't ask him," Tommy yelps before clearing his throat. "Don't talk to him, because uh, he's sleeping. Tired. Laying down right now."

"Uh huh," Ranboo nods slowly.

"Can you just admire my blade? My sword?" Tommy scowls, before smirking, "Look I can do a cool trick with it-"

_______

Tommy hisses into his fist.

"This is why you don't play with weapons, without any protective gear," His father tells him as he places a plaster over the boy's leg.

"I wasn't playing," Tommy glares, "I was practising."

"Sure, mate," His father sighs, "Listen, don't take Techno's stuff. I know he gave it to you, which he shouldn't have. But there's a reason he wears protective suits and has been practising for many years."

Tommy scowls.

"I promised you, you'd get fencing lessons when you turn thirteen didn't I?" His father raises an eyebrow.

Reluctantly, Tommy nods.

"Then, have patience. Your birthday will come sooner than you realise," The man says firmly before smiling, "Only you would try to do a spin of the handle with no experience."

"It looked cool before it cut me," Tommy defends.

_______

"I'm going to the office late tonight, working a night shift," Their father announces by the door, "Wilbur, you're in charge. Call me if you need anything. Puffy's downstairs if you need her."

"Why is Wilbur in charge?!" Tommy shouts in disbelief.

"He's the most responsible," Their father says like a fact.

Tommy scowls. That is so incredibly untrue. His father has been mislead, misguided and quite possibly gaslit.

Wilbur smirks slyly at him.

"Techno should be in charge," Tommy protests.

"I don't want to," The teenager immediately shuts down the idea, eyes glued to the tv screen as he plays Minecraft.

"Alright, boys I'm going. Behave," Their father says firmly, "I better not come back to this place destroyed."

"Yes dad," They all drone.

The door shuts and Tommy turns to glare at Wilbur. "You shouldn't be in charge."

"But I am," Wilbur grins, leaning back against the couch leisurely, "Go make me some tea."

"I'm not making you shit," Tommy scowls and aims a kick right at his brother's side.

"You little shit-"

_______

"I'm hungry," Tommy announces loudly.

His brothers ignore him. Techno, probably unintentionally while Wilbur makes eye contact before turning away.

"I said I'm hungry," Tommy repeats, picking up a cushion to chuck at Wilbur's head.

Wilbur dodges it. Somehow. Dick.

"If you starve me, that's child abuse," Tommy says matter of factly.

"What do you want?" Wilbur groans eventually.

Tommy perks up, "Pizza?"

Wilbur and Techno scrunch their noses in distaste, "No," They say simultaneously. He hates twins.

"But pizza is good," He protests.

"Unhealthy," Techno mutters, eyes still glued to the screen.

"Since when do you care about health?" Tommy raises an eyebrow in disbelief. He's witnessed his brother mix energy drinks with coffee before.

"I'll make pasta," Wilbur interrupts.

Tommy sniffs, "Pasta is boring though."

"You're boring."

"No you're boring-"

_______

The pasta is admittedly, very good. Tommy isn't surprised, Wilbur's always been a good cook. Better than their father at times, which isn't that hard - Tommy loves his dad, but man, he's not the greatest cook.

Tommy asks for seconds before anyone else has finished their first serving.

Wilbur snorts, but dishes out more nonetheless.

_______

They settle on the couch, playing a tournament of Mario Kart.

Techno is in the lead, Wilbur close behind.

Tommy scowls. Unacceptable.

Silently, very stealthily, he elbows his brother in the side.

Wilbur startles, almost dropping the controller, "You shit! Fuck off! Techno, he's sabotaging me!"

Techno grins, "All I hear is that I'm winnin'."

Tommy cackles as he overtakes Wilbur, "Going a bit slow there, Wil?"

He lets out a yelp of pain as he is sent flying off the couch, controller falling out of hand.

Wilbur pushed him.

Tommy turns around to glare at his brother.

Wilbur smirks from atop the couch, "Toms, stop messing around, why'd you chuck the controller like that? You rage quitting, child?"

The bitch.

Tommy lunges at him.

________

Techno looks at the both of them, who are panting heavily on the floor. There's a bite mark on Wilbur's arm and Tommy's hair has been ruffled beyond recognition.

"I won," The teenager grins, gesturing to the screen.

Tommy and Wilbur glare at him.

Tommy turns to Wilbur, "Let's attack," He whispers conspiratorially. Not very quiet at all, because Techno still hears.

"Okay," Wilbur nods.

They both turn to him with mischievous eyes.

"Hey, hey," Techno raises his hands in mock surrender, "Guys, guys. No!"

_______

Their neighbour knocks on the door, rather roughly, to tell them that their behaviour is very 'disruptive' and 'people are trying to sleep, learn some manners before I call authorities'.

This puts a stop to their half-tickle, half-pretend-not-really-that-pretend fight. Cushions are sprawled across the living room and a few somehow managed to make it into the kitchen. One of the curtain poles went down and one of the controllers are definitely broken.

"This is why dad shouldn't put you in charge," Tommy states.

"You started this."

"You're meant to be the 'responsible' one," Tommy taunts.

"I'll put you up for adoption," Wilbur threatens.

Tommy throws a cushion at him.

________

Techno proposes a movie. Tommy insists on Spider-man. Wilbur makes tea.

________

Tommy sips his tea and sighs. He's sat in the middle, legs placed on top of Techno's as he leans back against Wilbur.

"Is this your favourite one?" He questions, turning his mug idly.

"Hmm?" Wilbur hums, "What? I don't really care about any of the Spider-man movies."

"No, not that idiot. The tea."

"Oh," Wilbur pauses, "Yeah, it is."

"What are the peels from again?" Tommy questions as he squints at the golden skin peels at the bottom of his mug.

"Clementines," Wilbur hums.

"Clementines," Tommy repeats. "Nice name. Aren't they just like oranges though?"

Wilbur laughs, "No. Mum would definitely have fought you on that. They taste sweeter, I think. More citrusy. Smaller too."

Tommy hums, "Did mum like them?"

"She loved them."

Tommy takes a sip of his tea.

________

He falls asleep at some point between the second and third movie.

He wakes up to Wilbur nudging him awake.

"Up, Toms. I can't carry you anymore, you're heavy as shit."

Tommy bats at the hand.

"Come on, get up. Before I get the spray bottle."

Tommy groans. Wilbur is such a dick.

He blinks awake to blearily glare up at his brother, who grins that shit-eating grin.

"Up child. It's past your bedtime."

"I don't have a bedtime," Tommy weakly hits the teenager on the arm.

"Uh huh, sure."

Tommy glances around, "Where's Tech?"

"Already in bed, I got him up first."

Tommy hums, sitting up sluggishly. He looks at the tv screen, the news is playing.

"-They have declared wa-"

Wilbur switches it off, "C'mon time for bed."

"I missed the third movie," Tommy pouts.

"You've already seen them all, like, five times over. You superhero nerd."

"He's a vigilante, actually," Tommy huffs.

"What does it matter? Come up, up, up," Wilbur pulls him to stand by the arm.

"It matters a lot. Vigilantes are illegal."

"Sounds like something you'd like."

Tommy grins tiredly.

_______

By the time his head reaches the pillow, his eyes are already falling closed.

"At least take your socks off," Wilbur sniffs in disgust.

Tommy lazily tries to shove a foot in his brother's face.

"You're such a child."

"You're ugly," He murmurs back sleepily.

"Yeah, yeah. Night."

Tommy opens his eyes enough to grasp at the back of Wilbur's shirt.

"Wait."

"Hmm? What?"

"Sing," He mumbles.

"Tomorrow," He can hear the eyeroll in Wilbur's voice. "You're barely even awake."

"Sing." He insists.

There's silence for a moment before Tommy feels a weight settle heavily by his side with an exasperated sigh.

"You're so annoying."

"Mhm," Tommy smiles.

He feels a hand smooth his curls back and leans into it.

"I used to hear a simple song..."

And he drifts off to sleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.2K 15 17
Did the first 3 chapters WITH character ai. The rest by myself. This is a platonic allium duo fanfic with some bits of tntduo, sbi, cricket crew, b...
26.6K 1K 32
"Tommy? What- it's 2 in the morning-" Phil is shaken from his half awake daze at the sight of Tommy, on his doorstep, looking like he's been through...
84.5K 3.2K 21
( One of the robbers rushed towards the two boys only to be stopped by a dart to the abdomen. He promptly collapsed and started writhing on the groun...
29K 1.3K 35
I am only writing this for fun. Mostly platonic shipping. Keep in mind the people that are shipped in this fanfic are ok with shipping. If any ships...