Where are the askers?

Clementine swims around her cup of water frantic, rapid circles.

Tommy sighs, " Clementine , please calm down."

She swims faster.

"Tubbo?" Tommy calls out, "I think Clementine needs a bigger cup, actually maybe a bowl? No wait - we need a tank. How about an aquarium in the wall?"

Tubbo's fingers still on the keyboard. He spins around on his spinny chair to face the blonde, an expression of deep, deep , exasperation.

"Put her in a cereal bowl or some shit, do you think we have money to buy a tank? We ate instant noodles for dinner."

Tommy glances down at Clementine. She swims so fast. So fast . "I've got an idea," He's a bit offended that Tubbo rolls his eyes, "No, just - just listen, so like what if, what if we save the money we use on food, to buy a tank for Clementine."

Tubbo turns back to the computer, seemingly ignoring him.

"Come on, think about it. We can survive a few days. I swear we have some of those Coco Pop bars somewhere, they're probably not even out of date. Come on big man, just - just look at Clementine and tell me you want to see her swim around this for eternity."

Tubbo is playing Slither.io. That game is so old.

"Tubs, just come on man, look at her." Tommy stands up, porcelain mug in hand and shoves the thing into Tubbo's face. Water spills out over the edge and onto the keyboard.

Tubbo slaps the mug away with a glare, standing up to find paper towels. "I don't like Clementine."

Tommy yelps as the mug shakes, wrapping both hands around it as he peers down at the fish in worry. "I'm sorry my child."

Tubbo reappears with a cloth - he must've remembered they ran out of paper towels like two weeks ago. Tommy stares at him intensely.

Tubbo sighs, "Tommy we are not starving ourselves for a dumb fish ."

Tommy gasps, " Clementine , is not a fucking dumb fish. She is a miracle, a blessing, a gift from the gods themselves. She appeared in our lives for a reason Tubbo and I'm disappointed you can't see that. I hope you reach enlightenment."

Tubbo stares at him for a moment and then grimaces, like, like just looking at Tommy is difficult for him.

"Why do you even say it like that?"

Tommy frowns, "Say what?"

"Clementine."

"I say it like you say it, Clementine. "

"No I said Clementine."

" ...Yeah, that's what I fucking said. Clementine."

" No, I said Clementine. You said Clementine."

"Literally, what the fuck are you talking about."

Tubbo runs a hand down his face, "Just - just forget it."

Tommy just frowns. He glances down at Clementine and shrugs, "He's a bit weirdchamp."

"Tommy shut the fuck up, Jesus . Why don't you go outside and touch some grass, you are talking to a fish."

" Clementine," He corrects.

"Tommy please leave, go for a walk, breathe in some fresh air and come back without that fish."

Absolutely fucking not. Clementine is his day one, his buddy, his amigo, his soulmate. 

Tubbo is insane, clearly.