Do You Remember?

By n_works

Freya and Rebekah make an impossible decision, but a decision they had to make. It ended Hope's suffering but... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
News
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N: Sorry for the long wait
Chapter 6
A/N: I'm back, for now.
Chapter 7
A/N: Sorry for the long wait but it will take a while
A/N: more time to write soon!
Chapter 8 - THE END

News

278 10 0
By n_works

Hallo everyone,

First, to make things clear and tackle the sad news upfront: I know that Kaylee's departure of Legacies as a serious regular is painful for all of us. But we must keep Hosie in our hearts.
Let's be honest, our fanfictions have been better than what the show ever gave us anyway, but it is still painful.

As many other Hosie writers, I will continue to write Hosie fanfictions. (Although you will have to be patient with my slow updating schedule as real life always comes first.)

Speaking of my slow updating schedule:

The good news is that with the help of my friend and writing assistant babymikaelson (on AO3) and the amazing fellow Hosie writer LonelyBear (on AO3), who I just had an amazing collaboration call with, I have increased my continuation ideas on how to move forward with this story. LonelyBear will also write a few scenes that I feel stuck on. I am very grateful for our collaboration and am looking forward to reading your reactions for what's to come. Do yourselves a favor and check her stories out. I once also helped her out on a Hosie one shot. ( https://archiveofourown.org/works/31194875?view_adult=true )

The bad news is that I am not sure if I can keep my monthly updating schedule and write a new chapter before the new year. (Am I the only one who can't believe that this year is ending in a few days?)

But I will do my best to write another chapter before I have to start stuDYING for my coming exams in January and beginning of February.

I HOPE you enjoyed your holidays and are all doing well.

In case I'm not updating this month: I wish everyone a happy new year, that it is going to be better than 2021, that what you're planning/looking forward to for 2022 will work out, including health and happiness.

As always: Please get vaccinated/your booster shot if you haven't already. I got my booster at the end of November as well!

Lots of love,

-N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 1.1K 20
Hope and Josie are best friends. Josie wants kid(s), Hope doesn't, she hates kids. Josie finally decides that she's going to have kids and Hope isn't...
137K 3.4K 36
𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘕𝘪...
10.4K 635 17
After hopes death Olivia has grown up with just Josie , her siblings and the rest of her family. They have tried to let the name of "hope" bring them...
45.5K 1.1K 30
The Coven set up to brake the twins but what happens when they run away and find themselves getting adopted by the most powerful family in the entire...