The rejected beta's mate

By CindyCindy74

When he got rejected by his mate who was his long term girlfriend. He gets a second mate whom is Inlove with... More

FIRST SIGHT•1•
REJECTED??• 2•
PAST•3•
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 20
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24 °The walk°
PART 25 °Ankle°
PART 26
PART 27 °Little white lie°
PART 28 °Shower°
PART 29
PART 30°Returning his phone°
PART 31°meeting chad°
PART 32°Disturbed°
PART 33°moms°
PART 34°Rain°
PART 36°Diner°
PART 37°photo°
PART 38°his room°
PART 39°bad dream°
PART 40°phone°
PART 41°suprise°
PART 42°Things are better now°
PART 43°road trip°
Chapter 44°love°
PART 45°phone call°
PART 46°New friend?°
PART 47°Time for the truth°
PART 48"meet Ken"
PART 49°flashback°
PART 50°look alike°
NOTICE

PART 35°Mark him°

2.4K 85 11
By CindyCindy74

OLIVIA'S POV

I opened my eyes due to the sound of thunders.It must have rained all night.I tried to get up but I felt something holding me.

I looked beside me and saw that Ryder was sleeping  with his hand wrapped around my waist very tightly.

I let him be and just lay there next to him while staring at the ceiling thinking about what happened yesterday.

Flashback

Ryder leaned his forehead against mine and I felt my heart starting to beat a little faster.Then I felt his hand rubbing on my mark and I moaned.

Within seconds I felt Ryder's lips on mine.The other times when he kissed me he was gentle but now he is not and I didn't mind.

The kiss escalated and ended up with me laying down with Ryder on top of me while still kissing me.

My hand roamed around his body and ended up on his hair.I broke the kiss so that I could catch my breath and Ryder went up to my neck.

He kissed me everywhere but other than on my mark and when he finally kissed me on my mark I brought his lips on mine again.

I moaned and he groaned until I finally couldn't help myself but took control of this situation.I reversed our positions without breaking our kiss and now I was on top of him.

I broke the kiss once again to but this time it was me who kissed his neck.

It took a while for me to find his sweet spot but when I did I sucked on it and he groaned with one of his hand holding my thigh tightly.

The more I sucked on it the more he groaned louder.I lifted my head from his neck and looked at his eyes.

I could feel how my wolf wanted to take over.I closed my eyes to calm myself and I know that my eyes must be changing from their normal green colour to silver.

If I let my wolf take control then she might end up marking Ryder.

"Look at me"Ryder said and I did then he nodded his head.

I know what he is indicating.He is nodding his head to show me that it is okay to mark him and I didn't waste time before kissing his sweet spot.

I looked into his eyes once again before I went back to his neck and sinked my teeth in his flesh.

His grip on my thigh tighten and it loosen after a while when Ryder started to groan from pleasure.

I continued to suck on his mark and I enjoyed how I was making him feel good.After a while I stopped and looked back at his face and he gave me a weak smile.

I continued to look at him until he drifted off to sleep.Getting marked can take away alot of your energy and you just fall into a deep sleep.

I'm talking from experience.

I got off him and place a pillow under his head then I put a blanket on him.I got my own pillow too and then got under the same blanket as Ryder.

I gave him a kiss on his forehead before closing my eyes and drifting off to lala land.

End of Flashback.

I smiled at my wonderful thoughts then I looked at Ryder.He looked so peaceful while sleeping it is actually cute.

His face looks so handsome with his long eyelashes.

He is laying on his stomach on my pillow with his hand wrapped around my waist.When I went to sleep last night he was on his own pillow but he must have come to mine in the middle of the night.

Laying next to him in this comfortable silence I can hear how his heart is beating.

With how I'm a wolf and have great hearing senses I  could hear his heartbeat if I focussed on hearing it but now I can hear it without even focussing.

It must be because I marked him.Now since he is marked there is only one thing left to finish our mating process

Getting intimate with him.

It would be a lie if I said I'm ready for that step.Even thinking about it makes me feel nervous and I wonder how nervous I would actually be when it happens.

What if I faint while doing it due to how nervous I would be OR maybe worse I have a panic attack.

That would be so embarrassing.

I tried a multiple of times to remove Ryder's hand on my waist without waking him up and I finally succeeded.

The first thing I did was went upstairs to my room, took a shower and brushed my teeth.I didn't see the need to change what I was wearing because it is cold and still raining.

I dried my hair and put it on a messy bun then looked in the mirror to see if I looked cute and I wasn't sure so I undid the bun and did it again until I looked how I wanted to look.

From the day I started living with Ryder I never cared about how I looked but now since I'm marked and so is he I feel like I should put some effort.

I went back downstairs and found Ryder still sleeping.I took the mug that I drank hot chocolate with and put it in the kitchen sink.Since I didn't have anything to be doing I washed it along with other stuff I found.

I went back to Ryder and put more wood in the fireplace.I sat down and started to think about different useless stuff.

Sighing.

If my phone wasn't dead then I would be texting my friends and family now.I miss my mom and my dad alot.Ive called them a couple of times since I've been living here but I Know that is not enough.

I wonder if I should go and see them.They would be so happy to see me and so will I be happy to see them.I can just ask Ryder when he wakes up if I could go and see them.

What if he refuse.

He is not that heartless and I'm sure that he will agree.Yeah it is decided that I will ask Ryder if I could go see them.

Ryder started to move and then his eyes opened.His hand that was on my waist moved around and then he looked at the spot that I was sleeping on.

"Olivia"Then he sat up straight as if looking for me and when his eyes landed on mine he smiled.

He smiled!!!!

Maybe he is smiling because he had a good dream.

"Good morning"he greeted me in his attractive morning voice.

I couldn't help but smile back at him"Good morning"indeed.That is what I wanted to say but decided against it.

His hand went to his hair and he ran his hand through it until his hand went to his mark He placed his hand on the mark that I gave him and then he closed his eyes.

"Are you okay?"I asked then he opened his eyes and smiled a full smile.The kind of a a smile where all his teeth are showing.

Goodness Gracious.

"I am more than fine"He said and then he stood up still with a smile on his face and came near me.

He tilted my head upwards and then he gave me a kiss on my forehead"I'll just go freshen up"I just looked at him frozen in shock.

Then he gave me a double shock when he let my hair down from a ponytail"I like your hair more when it's down"and with that he walked away to his room upstairs.

What the hell was that?

He obviously didn't hit his head because he was sleeping.

Then what is wrong with him?

Maybe it is the after effects of marking him.If it is that then it will wear off after he showered.

I wonder what time it is I don't have a phone to check so I'll ask Ryder when he comes down.My eyes travel to where he was sleeping and his phone is here.

I crawled to it and turned it on.It is 3:40 in the morning.I turned it off and put it back where I found it and crawled back to where I was sitting.

I thought it might be six in the morning or something.Well that explains the darkness outside.

After a few minutes Ryder came downstairs looking fresh"come on lets go"he said putting his wallet in his sweatpants.

"Go where?"I asked him.

"You must be hungry so I'm taking you out to eat"is he crazy or something?.It is heavily raining and still dark outside.

"There isn't much in the kitchen to eat so after the rain you'll have to write a grocery list and give it to Julia"ohh yeah I get it now.

I stood up and realise that I'm still wearing my onesie.

"I'll just go change"he looked at me up and down.

"There's nothing wrong with that"I guess the after effects didn't wash off.

"I am wearing my PJs and we are eating out so I need to look presentable"I wore my slippers and start to walk upstairs.

"Don't take too long"I heard him shout as I entered my room.

So I quickly rushed to my closet thinking that I'll just do a quick in and out.

Oh boy wasn't I wrong.

I literally couldn't decide which sweatpants to wear.I mean it is sweatpants and it doesn't matter which one I wear but somehow I'm taking this seriously.

After a while I ended up wearing my blue hoodie with my blue sweatpants and the only boots I have which are brown.

I've been here for a while and Ryder must be getting impatient.So I did a quick look over on the mirror for the last time and went downstairs.As I was climbing down the stairs I heard Ryder whispering to himself.

"I thought I'll age waiting for her"But because of my wolf hearing,I heard him.

"What took you so long?"He asked and I rolled my eyes.

I'm a lady.

I climbed down the stairs and stood next to him and then I felt his hand on  my waist.His head came near to mine as if he was going to kiss me but I felt him whisper to my ear.

"Don't roll your eyes at me"He knew how much that would affect and it affected me so much.

"Are you coming or not?"He said as he opened the door with his phone and an umbrella in his hands.

How did he get there?

I shook my head and walked to the door to him.We went outside and he opened the umbrella and walked me to my side of the car.He opened and closed my door and went to his side and got in.

He started the car and started driving"wear your seatbelt"I listened and did that.

"Where are we going?"I asked him.

"To eat"I rolled my eyes because he can't see me.

"I know but where?"It is still raining but not as heavily as before.

"You'll see"He said and I chose to not ask him further.

We are sitting in a comfortable silence but my mind is thinking about me marking him.

I think it is Something that we need to talk about but I don't know what we will say to each other.Even though there isn't much to say I feel like he should at least say something.

"Uhmm Ryder?"I whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Nevermind"I chickened out.

"Tell me what is on your mind"He said.

"I was thinking about what happened y-yesterday"and then there was silence because he was not saying anything.

I know I should have kept my stupid mouth shut and not say anything.

"What about what happened yesterday"he asked as if it was not a big deal.

"I m-marked you"

Then he chuckled and didn't say anything.I am so fustrated right now.Why is he not taking this conversation seriously?

I also did not say anything from there and just looked outside the window.There isn't much to see because of the rain but I don't care because I'm too distracted to care about views.

After a few minutes of driving he parked outside of what looks like a little diner.

The car is parked but none of us are moving.Then Ryder held my hand in his and I looked at him"I don't regret what happened yesterday, infact it opened my eyes and I'm happy that you marked me"then he kissed the top of my hand and got out of the car.

I'm in shock right now

What!!

...............

Words 2149

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😗✌️

Cindyyy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 1.4K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
1.9M 48.8K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
94 11 13
"You wanna know what I think Ryder..." I mumbled across the room. "What" he said coldly. With tears brimming in my eyes I tryed to hold myself toget...
66.6K 1.5K 31
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...