Ghost Rider in Twilight

By PepeAlekzi

Jack Mikaelson was not so ordinary teenager. He had a secret which he hid from his family. He has an ability... More

1. The Voice.
2. Forks.
3. Cullens.
4. Touch.
5. Sinner!
6. Spirit of Vengeance.
7. Cliff.
8. Rain.
9. Golden Onion.
10. Hospital.
11. Greenhouse.
12. Dating.
13. Double Date!
14. Port Angeles.
15. Penance.
16. Clingy.
17. Night.
18. Cullen's Residence.
19. Diner.
20. Baseball.
21. Bat.
22. Smell.
23. Fire.
24. Control.
25. Prom.
26. Jack And Alice (R-18)
27. New Moon.
28. House.
30. Unexpected.
31. Greece.
32. Four Animals.
33. Ride.
34. Volturi.
35. Ghost Rider.
36. Rebuild.
37. Doctor.
38. Cells.
39. Quasi-Immortal.
40. Birthday.
41. Monte Carlo.

29. Search.

4.9K 160 2
By PepeAlekzi

*Vroom*

Jack drove his motorcycle and parked in front of Bella's house.

There were already a dozen figures standing in the yard while Charlie was pointing at the map, which was located on top of the rusty truck.

Harry Clearwater and Jacob were standing next to him while Bella was talking with Edward, who also came.

Few took glances towards Jack and kept doing their own business.

Jack unmounted the bike and went straight towards Charlie.

''You came,'' Charlie said with a stoic face.

Jack wryly smiled and nodded.

The reason why there are so many people gathered is because they gathered a search party to capture the culprit who caused the wildfire a few months ago.

Since Charlie's house also has signs of failed arson, people thought that it was the same culprit, and he cannot be left alone anymore.

There was a visible black spot on one of the walls of the building, it was caused by shotgun shot, and that was also one of the reasons Charlie gathered everyone.

His shotgun went missing, and everyone thought that the culprit stole it!

The Police has been searching for the culprit for months, but with no success, so they decided to go all in.

Charlie doesn't remember a thing from that night, except a few flashes of memories, but he thought that it was his imagination.

In his hazy memory, he saw how his shotgun didn't even scratch the red-haired man in front of him— it couldn't be possible, that's what he thought.

Bella and Edward looked with amusement towards Jack, who was as pale as a sheet.

Harry looked at Jack and narrowed his eyes slightly.

Quileute Tribe decided to keep an eye on this young man because many are debating whether this young man soon becomes one of the cold ones.

They also think that Jack might be tricked and might end up becoming their snack at one point— they can't be sure.

It is hard for a young man such as Jack to resist the beauty of vampires.

''You will go with Jacob, search the area near Cullens Residence since you are familiar with them, I think they will let you search in peace,'' Charlie said.

Jack nodded, but he wondered.

Will they let Jacob near?

Rosalie isn't the best with temper.

Jacob didn't look like he minded.

He went to his own motorcycle, which he built from scratch and mounted it.

''Can you keep up?'' Jacob asked and revved the engine.

Jack snorted and mounted his motorcycle.

They left the yard and started driving towards the Cullens Residence.

Jacob took one final glance towards Bella and started driving faster.

Jack easily followed behind him, and soon they left the town area and arrived at the stone road which leads to Cullens Residence.

They parked their bikes on the side of the road and entered the dark forest.

It was bone-chillingly quiet.

The only sound that came was from their feet stepping on the hard ground.

Soon they arrived at the first place where trees were burnt.

There was also a sign of a black line in the ground, and it looked like... Tire mark.

''Hmm...'' Jacob touched the mark and felt that it was ash, but the ashes weren't from burnt trees, ''Strange...''

Jack looked at the burnt tree and touched it— he still felt that it was slightly warm.

Which was remarkable knowing that the incident happened half a month ago!

*SWOOSH*

A sound of something fast approaching them was heard, Jacob and Jack turned their heads, and they saw a beautiful blond-haired woman. She is 5'9" tall and statuesque, with an elegant figure similar to a model's. She has long, wavy blond hair that falls halfway down to the middle of her back that perfectly suits her golden/black eyes.

Rosalie was standing next to a burnt tree— she narrowed her eyes while looking at Jacob, ''What are you doing here?''

Jacob stood up and patted the ashes off his pants.

''Rosalie, we are here for the wildfire incident.'' Jack calmly replied.

''I am sure you can do it by yourself, no?'' Rosalie asked with a cold tone.

Jack scratched his cheek and looked at Jacob.

He has a feeling that this won't end so well.

''You don't own the forest,'' Jacob said and crossed his arms. He didn't look very menacing with his long black hair.

Rosalie snorted and clenched her fist, ''Is that so...''

Jack appeared in front of Jacob, ''Rosalie, we will leave.''

''This dog needs to be disciplined, Jack step aside— Alice will get mad if I hurt your pretty face.'' Rosalie took a step forward.

Jacob pushed Jack to the side and took a step forward without fear, ''Did all your genes go to your looks, and only leftovers for your brain?''

Rosalie gritted her teeth, she suddenly appeared in front of Jacob.

Jacob widened his eyes and put his arms in front of his face as protection.

Rosalie reeled in her fist and punched!

*SMACK*

A sound of loud smack echoed in the forest, which caused birds to fly away, and the leaves to fall down from the trees.

Jacob was still protecting his face, but he didn't felt anything hitting him— he opened his eyes and looked at the scene in front of him.

Jack was holding Rosalie's fist effortlessly, while her eyes was widened in shock.

''...How,'' Rosalie asked with disbelief.

Jack pushed her back and rubbed his painful hand.

'My physique has indeed changed... My physical strength isn't that far from a weak vampire... But if it was Emmett who punched me... I would have flown hundreds of meters... But Rosalie also obviously held back...'

Rosalie looked at her fist and snorted— she turned around and started walking away with angry steps.

''What is with her?'' Jacob wondered with annoyance on his face.

Jack sighed, ''Don't mind her... She has... Difficult past and her rage towards men in general sometimes clouds her judgment.''

Jacob sighed and nodded, ''Thanks for blocking the fist, I guess...''

''No problem.'' Jack replied and looked around the forest, ''We won't be finding anything here.''

Jacob looked at the ashes in the ground and nodded, ''The culprit will be caught soon.''

Jack wryly smiled but didn't answer.

Jacob started walking away, but then he noticed that Jack wasn't following.

''You coming?''

Jack shook his head, ''I am going home.''

''Home? You are in the middle of the forest.'' Jacob said with furrowed brows.

Jack smiled mysteriously and started walking deeper inside the forest.

Jacob looked strangely at him, but then he returned to his motorcycle.

But then he noticed that one bike was missing!

''Did his bike get stolen?!'' Jacob thought with shock.

Jack entered the yard of his and Alice's home, and his flaming motorcycle was already waiting for him.

Jack touched the bike, and it became normal once again.

He entered the house and shouted, ''I am home!''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.8K 25
"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐚𝗺 𝐈? 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝗺?" In the depths of the underground was a girl. She was a experiment gone wrong some would say. She was...
80 0 9
welp here again warning: not for those of you who are aversed to yaoi I repeat AVERSED TO YAOI, (for those who don't know YAOI =BOYXBOY) . so don't...
7.4K 563 13
*COMPLETED* When Rosie turned thirty-one with nothing to show for it, she panicked. Suddenly it felt like her biological clock was t...
130 0 23
Sapphire always felt like she was missing a big part of her life not knowing anything about her birth father. Tragedy strikes and her whole world...