๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

BแปŸi strawberry1d

"We bloom until we ache' -Serendipity- A part of him started to react to this incredible human before him. Hi... Xem Thรชm

*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Disclaimer
Cast list*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
๐Ÿ†Award Achievement๐Ÿ†
Playlist *๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 1
Chapter 2*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 3
Chapter 4*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 5
Chapter 6*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 7
Chapter 8*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 9
Chapter 10*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠChapter 11
Chapter 12*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 13
Chapter 14*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ๏ผŠ*Chapter 15
Chapter 16*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 17
Chapter 18*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 19
Chapter 20*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 21
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 23
Contest-Results
Chapter 24*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 25
Chapter 26*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 27
Chapter 28*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 29
Chapter 30*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ
*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟChapter 31
Chapter 32*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

Chapter 22*๏ผŠโœฟโ€๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ€โ€โœฟ

436 39 20
BแปŸi strawberry1d

Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined

RubyPOV: part 3

To say you were flabbergasted would be an understatement. Your mom told you about her relationship with him and how wonderfully he treats her. The sparkle in your mother's eyes makes you feel relaxed and happy.

She met a man with whom she started to date, and she is now officially taken. Your dad will be astonished, and you suspect he will be annoyed because he was always aware of your mother's single status, and now she has moved on.

You helped your mother in cleaning the house while contemplating how you will inform her about Jimin. Will she be displeased with you? You had considered informing her while Becky was around, but you dismissed the idea. Too much information, particularly concerning the BTS-Member, will derail her a little. She will be curious about everything.

Your mother sent you to do some errands in town, and you returned home with some groceries. You also took the time to go to the bank and get your memory box to show Samantha. You were a little apprehensive. You got some takeaways from Hungry Jacks.

The crispy chicken burgers are to die for. You and your mom like the chicken, while Becky prefers the beef burgers. Bryant will arrive home a little later. Becky will be home from school by 2 p.m. As a result, you and your mom would have plenty of time to discuss the "issue" before your siblings return.

Your mother was overjoyed that you had brought lunch. You cleared your throat as you and your mother sat at the dining room table, hoping for a good environment and that your mother would not flip. You watch her while she eats her chicken nuggets.

"Mom..." you draw her attention with a hesitant tone.

She raised her head and smiled, "Yeah, Merida...something bothering you?"

'Mom...I'd like to tell you about...Nick?" you bit your lip as you noticed your mom clenching her teeth.

"The one who gave you "pea in a pod." The guy who blocked your phone number and forgot about you. The one who left you to deal with being pregnant on your own and the one I'm slowly going to kill." She dangerously narrowed her eyes.

You sigh deeply, "Mom...I...lied about "Nick," you winced as you saw your mom's frown.

She furrowed her brows and narrowed her gaze at you, saying, "Y..you lied.  Is he married...soul marked? Merida, spit it out and stop dancing around the issue!"

"Mom...Nick doesn't exist——" you inhaled deeply as you told your absolutely bewildered mom about Nick, whom she had resented for two years. The one who stripped you of your innocence.

"Oh, Dooley!!!" Your mother sat up slowly, stunned by the news. Her daughter was connected with a Korean megastar.

"Mom? I apologize for keeping it a secret. I told Samantha last night... Jimin is  wonderful,mom.  I never expected to fall in love with "Nick "at first sight. He treated me like a queen, and I love that. We didn't intend to sleep together, mom? Believe me, Mom. Something unusual has happened. Every time we kissed, there was a magical air surrounding us... I'm not sure." Your lips trembled.

"Oh, my darling!! You've been through a lot. As a result, he never blocked your phone number. You were keeping it hidden to keep him safe "She had a sad expression on her face as she stared at you. She understands how you feel about soul-marked people.  Your  dad cheating with his new soulmate, his abandoning the family, your relationship with him deteriorating with time, and your cynicism toward love

"Mom...I'm terrified of the article in Esquire magazine. I'm at a loss for what to do. Bighit made me sign a non-disclosure contract, so I can't talk about my relationship. They told me to delete all the images and evidence on Jimin, and I couldn't. He decided to give me these A$2 million rings as a gift. "You spread your fingers wider so your mother can see the rings more clearly.

"So this boy is part of the group that Becky and Samantha love?" your mom asks.

You nod and smile, "Yeah...he wanted us to pursue a long-distance relationship...but I declined, mom. Then he got his late whisper mark, and I figured it was time to move on with my life. But...mom, why is it so difficult to move on? I moved quickly on from Greg. Another issue is that Greg wants me back."

Your mom wiped her mouth, rose up, and embraced you tightly, saying, "I'm very sorry for the hardship I even caused you, baby. Jimin must be a nice young man who desired to be with you after being so involved with you. I now have greater respect for him. What is it about this red-headed family that makes them fall for Koreans? Becky intends to study at a Korean university. She has already submitted an application for the Global Korean Scholarship."

"Really, it will be so cool, mom; she will live with you in Seoul and attend her preferred school," you exclaim to your mom.

"Yes, Hyun provided her information on the finest Korean universities, and he said if you're interested, you can work for a gaming company in Seoul or start your own game company." She appeared ecstatic at the thought of her children settling in Seoul. She has already received offers from private hospitals in Seoul.

"I'll see Mom. I'm still waiting for the e-mail concerning my internship. I'd like to do it in the United States and reconnect with an old friend." You grin at the possibility of visiting America. You're hoping you made it through the selection process.

Your mom took everything calmly, but she wanted to see Jimins' face. You snort at her sudden happy state. She just wanted to know who was to blame for almost turning her into a young grandmother. You smiled as you let her watch some YouTube videos of the band.

At performances, your mom's eyes almost bulged out when she saw the ARMY.

"Whoa, whoa, This band is huge, my child. Hey, they pull such large crowds to their shows. Gosh!!! Your boy has the ability to dance. He's adorable... well, let me listen to his solos... I want to learn everything I can about this boy who has stolen my daughter's heart." You shook your head, not thinking that you would be the one to lead your mom down the rabbit hole known as BTS.

Your mom was so taken by the band that you're afraid she'll be the ARMY by the end of the weekend. She adores "Boy with Luv," the vibrant dance, the outfits, Jimins' pink hair, and Taehyung's stunning blue hair. Then your mom wanted to know who was who, so you had to get the video of the boys' introduction.

"Will I ever get to meet him, Merida?" Your mom looks up from your laptop, her eyes twinkling. She watches a lot of the band's fancams and music videos. You haven't even watched any videos because they always made you miss him and caused you extra pain. She got sucked in. oh,  great!!

"I don't know mom, Bighit prohibits us from meeting up because of the scandal, and I believe that now that he has a late whisperer mark, they will make sure he can only date his soulmate if she comes along. Mom, we let it be. It hurts too much to look at him right now." You wipe your eyes, which appear weary from the internal pressure.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. Okay, I'll stop watching if it bothers you so much, but I'll watch them later on my own. I need to ask Hyun if he knows who they really are. Thank you for being honest with me. I can see why you had to keep it a secret. The Australian Papzz (Paparazzi) are insane. "I recommend you e-mail the female manager of theirs and inform her about the magazine that approached you," she says, calculatingly.

"I'm very scared, Mom, my 23rd birthday is coming up next week, and now this. I'm hoping the magazine comes out after my birthday and during my internship. I want to be out of Sydney when the bomb goes off." Your mother can sense your anxious demeanor and her heart goes out to you. When you become involved with a celebrity. Their lives are already out of the ordinary.

"Don't be; you have the support of your family, and you have fantastic friends at university." We have Sam and Brendon, as well as Melissa and Janice. Don't even think about Greg. Don't even bother with that cheat I never want to see him again."Your mom looked furious.

You simply smiled and hugged your mom. When you tell the rest of your siblings about Jimin, it will be an exciting weekend.

.........

The Monday morning-

You've decided to return to university on Monday morning. Your classes will begin at 10 a.m. As you pulled out of the garage, you smiled. Your mom spoiled you with sweet treats. You had lunch with Doctor Hyun on Sunday at an exclusive buffet restaurant with his older son and fiance. It was quite relaxing. He even said he would let you meet his younger son.

He will schedule a meeting with you. You will be siblings, and this will be significant, so it will be amazing if you can build a strong bond before the wedding. Bryant has already obtained the contact info for the older son, and they will meet in Melbourne.

You wondered if the younger boy would be as gorgeous, as you hoped he would be. Bryant and Becky were gobsmacked when they discovered you had a romance with a celebrity. Becky couldn't believe it, and you had to show her every image of him on your USB. She requested an original photo of him, and you sent her a photograph of Jimin running carefree on the beach.

 She was overjoyed when you informed her that all of the items you gave her for her birthday two years ago were from Jimin. Even the tees. She was simply disappointed that you and he were not soulmates. She might have had the opportunity to meet Jungkook. But he's already linked to a superstar, so he's out of reach. Nobody knows if he has found his soulmate.

When you arrive at your university, you decide to attend the lectures first. Samantha and your two excited friends greeted you at the entrance.

They hugged you as if you were a relative. Samantha was overjoyed to see her roommate looking so beautiful and joyful.

"How was your weekend?" Melissa asks, smiling." You seem to be vegged out (relax)."

"Thank you...yeah," you say. It felt fantastic to be at home. Mom sent us plenty of sweet treats. This afternoon, I'd like you to have a cuppa. Our lectures will end early.

"Your lectures..." snorted Janice."I have a coding test later... let's meet at your dorm after 5 p.m. "Is it all right?"

Samantha, whose arms were linked with yours, nodded, "It's okay. We'll make something to eat first, followed by snacks."

You smile and gaze at your friends with fondness. They made your life at university so exciting. Samantha smiles in your eyes and says, "I want to hear all the deeds from you."

"I'll tell you later. What I've learned will astound you." You all laugh as you rush up the stairs. You spotted Greg and his foolish buddies standing about with a few girls who were staring at him with open admiration. You scoff. Our friends ignore them and rush up to your lecture halls, oblivious to the longing eyes that are following you. Greg's heart was racing as he noticed how gorgeous you had grown. You were so hot.

 He realizes he made a major blunder by leaving you, but he will lure you back. In his arrogance, he still believes you waited for him because you never dated anyone else after him. You'll come to him. In his time, he'll make a point of marrying you as soon as possible.

The guys in his year find you too hot and most of them were trying their luck with you, especially the Tarnished ones. But he wouldn't lose you again. 

You and your group were bantering around in the digital game design class. You were so excited to see each other.

Melissa bursts out laughing "Guys, I almost forgot...we will receive the internship results today. I'm terrified. I'd like to go to South Korea."

Janice snorts and says, "When you have a strong desire for something, they may send us all to China...I'd like to see Japan."

Your brow furrows, "I only checked one box, and it was for the United States. If I don't make it, I won't be able to attend. What a bummer!!!" You mutter.

"I only chose Sydney...if I fail, I'll go back to work in a coffee shop over the holidays. How boring, but at least Brendon will be around "Samantha sighs as she works on her design on the computer screen.

Melissa smiles," Well I chose South Korea and Sydney. I hope they will pay for our flight tickets 'cause I'm literally broke right now."

The rest of you just snicker. Then the lecture hall filled up, your lecturer was among the student, and he was so excited.  You will have a test the following day, and you don't look forward to it. You have already completed your second major's credits, mostly practicals, and you can't wait to finish and graduate earlier. Melissa will also graduate earlier when she heard about you taking extra majors, and she also signed up.  Janice was a little too lazy.

The classes were very relaxed, and your lecturers gave the course more insight into the coming exams after the midterm break. The students were so excited about the hols. They have already planned their beach holiday and camping trips. You and your friends just want to go to your three-week internship. Your mom will go to South Korea for a week to go with Dr. Hyun for her interview and purchase a new house. 

Dr. Hyung suggested your mom must get her dream house that she always envisioned. He wants to spoil her rotten. Becky is super excited because she will go with them to BTS -land. You hope you will be gone by then. Bryant will house-sit this hols, but he doesn't care to enjoy time at home.

Back in your dorm, you and Samantha enjoyed a relaxed afternoon. She was shocked when you told her about your mom's impending marriage to a surgeon. Also, how your mom took the news about Jimin, she was cracking up when you said to her that your mom and Dr. Hyun are avid BTS fans. She couldn't believe it.

You also showed her the memory box, and Samantha was astounded at the contents. The little gifts he gave you, the USB with all your secret meeting images. Samantha, too, wanted an original photo of Jimin, and you gave her a copy of a pic with the fat Chinese statue on the beach. She loved it. She promises never to share it. Fortunately, Jimin already posted some of the fat sculptures online, and one of the photos was similar, but in Samantha's copy, he gave you a heart shape gesture only for you. Samantha loved it.

By  1 pm, Brendon came and fetched Samantha to go out on a bit of a date. You just smile and wave her goodbye. You will browse online and check if you received any feedback on the numerous internship applications.

As you stretch your legs on the bed, you sigh and decide to take a well-deserved nap.

Your phone suddenly vibrates next to you. You check the caller ID, but it was an unknown number, possibly an international call. Your brow furrows. Who could this be?

You respond with "Hello."

"Ms. Wallace...This is Ms. Cheong." In your ear, a very gentle professional voice was echoing.

Your breath caught in your throat as you tightened your grip on the phone, "Er...good day Ms. Cheong."

"I'm sorry to bother you...but we just got a call from Esquire saying they'd like to interview you and ask your permission to publish some of the exposed images of you and Jimin," she adds.

You took a deep breath." Yes, Ma'am. The editor called me about a week ago and asked me to come in the next week. But I haven't responded because of the non-disclosure agreement I'm also concerned that they'll publish too intimate images... I'm at a loss for what to do, Ms. Cheong." You sound anxious.

Ms. Cheong took a big breath from the other side "Yes, it's a dilemma. However, if you attend the interview and select an image, make sure you sign it correctly. Remember to keep specifics about your relationship private. Jimin will give an in-depth interview, so you don't have to say anything, even if they try to intimidate you. Ok."

"Yes, Ma'am," you answered nervously, wanting to ask one question that had been bothering you for a long time "Is it okay if I ask you a question, Ms. Cheong?"

"Yes, it's fine," she said.

"Is Jimin all right? Is he... happy? "You ask gently, nervously grasping the phone.

Ms. Cheong quietly said, "Yes...he is happy."

"That's wonderful. So, Ms. Cheong, I'll do what you ask. Then good-by, Ma'am "You responded quietly.

"Wait a minute, Ms. Wallace. It's not my place to speak, but Jimin... he... misses you—- "After a little pause, you heard her add.

You pursed your lips as your eyes teared up...

A/n. My deepest apologies for the late update, guys. I hope you still enjoy your holidays.

Thank you for all the support and reading.

Shout out to all the new readers, votes, and those who added the book to their readers' list. You are amazing.

@missu090399@Xanthippe0    @Ani_Jimin_1995  @tanushreeJenaJena @Joshi27bluesky  

@Parkdianthe13 @SAnjum123 @polaris_avery @soul_symphony_123 @skyla9368 @justkirabeingbi @kritikagupta02  

Question 1:  Do you think something might happen on her birthday?

Question 2:  Do you think Ms. Cheong might let the couple meet for the last time?

Question 3: Must she tell Melissa and Janice about Jimin or keep it a secret? 

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

92.9K 3.9K 66
"Don't do that again Y/N. I can't guarantee if I would be able to resist it." She wanted to say something, anything but his serious gaze did it's be...
1.3K 158 21
So you are saying you haven't even seen his face yet but you still feel in love.... Yes... You are crazy... Come on... You have to help me out wit...
17.5K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" โ˜†. โ˜†. โ˜†. K...
441K 15.6K 65
(COMPLETED) ยฉcherryeon7 2021 NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING! . . Y/N...a girl with her only supporting pillar Cherry enjoying the best day of her life until...