A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

By aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... More

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
"they are not meant to be"/20

Leo Robinton-02/19

166 4 1
By aswiftholic_bipuff

2019, September 16th

"Good morning, honey."

"Good morning, Leo." Emma smiled and got up. Her heart was already racing, because she was nervous. She had to tell Leo about Tom. And it was going to be a disaster and somehow she already knew it. She took off the duvet and got off the bed, her hand running in her hair. She stepped towards the coffee tray and started to boil the water. "Can you make me one too?" Emma nodded. "Sure, baby."

"Oh, and by the way I'm going to shower. You gonna join, so I'll keep the door unlocked."

"Oh, no thank you. I'll shower later." Emma said, while Leo frowned and responded. "Okay," He went in and Emma released a sigh of relief. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair again, and switched the kettle off. She poured some in the cup, and mixed coffee powder in it. Sighing as she looked out the window, Emma sipped the hot coffee. She jumped when she heard something vibrate, Emma looked back and saw her phone laying on the bedside table. Stepping towards it, she opened it. 

/Call me/  

Emma pinched her nose and looked back at the bathroom, hoping that it was sound proof. She pressed on the call button and exhaled sharply, as it rang. "What do you want, Bonnie?" Emma said, as she saw bonnie's face on the phone. "Just wait, will you?" Emma saw her eyes wandering on the screen and her fingers tapping here and there, until another id came on the screen. "Are you seriously conferencing call me and Tom?" Emma whispered sharply.  Bonnie just shrugged. Emma's widened when Tom's face appeared on her screen. Her throat tightened at the way her heart ached. "What the bloody hell, Bonnie!?"

"What!? I need to know stuff!" Tom rolled his eyes at her response. "Seriously, right now is not the time, Bon." He said. "It's true, bonnie!" Emma agreed with him. "I'm literally whispering right now, because Leo is in the shower right now!" She whispered back.

"Okay! Okay! But I need to know what happened between you two, alright? You're both acting weird and hiding something from me!" Tom visibly gulped as Emma's eyes wandered everywhere but Bonnie's eyes. "See, you're acting so suspicious." She stated. Emma flushed as she remembering just what they were hiding from her. Emma was about to open her mouth, when she heard a shout. "Emma! Are you talking to someone?" Leo shouted from his shower, Emma panicked and shut her phone. "Oh no one! Just murmuring to myself, you know how I am!" She said and sighed. Emma walked towards the bed, and plopped down again. Her hand reached her forehead and she pinched it. She exhaled sharply again. Why is my life such a mess?

What was she going to do when she tells Leo? What does she expect from him?

Emma looked at the time, 8.30. They were all expecting her at 9.00. 

Her heart beated against her chest loudly. What was she going to do about Tom? 

"Technically that wasn't an almost kiss...." Emma blushed even thinking about him. What was happening to her? Emma pouted and then put on a smile when she heard the door unlatch. Out came a Leo shirtless with a towel around his waist. Emma swallowed the spit that had formed in her mouth. Leo smirked at Emma and slowly walked towards her, while Emma raised her eyebrows at him. He deeply chuckled and leaned down to capture her lips. Emma frowned, but didn't dodge, and let him kiss her. 

But she couldn't shrug off the weird and unsettling feeling that was played in her stomach.

______________________________________________________________

Tom sighed and looked up at the ceiling, exasperated. 

He was confused. He didn't recognize what was happening to him, what he was feeling, the burning feeling in his chest he felt when he saw Emma with him. He always thought about her, he couldn't stop thinking about her. The way her hair would fly when the breeze would pass, the way her eyes would shine when she would giggle, her laugh was enchanting....and oh, he was doing it again. Tom grunted as he spaced out, yet once again. He looked down at his plate, realizing he forgot to order.

"Um, excuse me, yeah. I would like to have an cheese omelette and some bacon. Could you add some herbs to the omelette. Thank you." 

He felt someone sit next to him. "Hi, Elle." 

"Good morning," She said. "You ready?" Tom raised his eyebrows and looked at Elle, realization hitting when Elle gave him a pointed look. "Oh, Right, right," he dismissed her off, not wanting to think about that. Elle hummed to his reply, she knew exactly what he was feeling. But she didn't want to talk about it to him, Elle wanted to see if he could figure it out himself. "Good morning!" Elle heard a chripy voice and giggled. "Hello Meryl." She greeted her. Meryl looked at Tom expectantly, hoping for him to greet her but when he didn't, she sent a pointed look at Elle. She rolled her eyes, and mouthed 'spaced out again' to her. Meryl narrowed her eyes at him and slammed a cup on the table. Tom startled, nearly jumped out of the seat. "You know, when someone greets you good morning, it's a social construct to greet back. You can greet in any way, good morning, hello there! What are you going to use Tom?"

"Fuck off."

"Perfect." 

"Oh god, here they come. Tom hide!" Elle panicked. Tom rolled his eyes in annoyance, he's not going anywhere just to hide himself from that stupid, stupid Leo and his idiotic ponytail. He let out a 'hmph' and pouted aggressively. He shook his head, not budging. Elle told him to move his ass and hide again and again, but he didn't make a move. He just noticed Meryl's lips transforming into the slightest of smirk. He bit his lip when he saw Emma walking down the stairs, wearing the cutest of blue sundresses. He smiled slightly as he saw her, but it immediately turned into a deep frown when he followed her hand being linked into her fiance's. Tom grunted as he noticed how Leo put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "Tom!"

But Tom's eyes were fixated at the image in front of him. He looked at them as Leo kissed her cheek and Emma smiled. He didn't like it, he hated it. Weren't those smiles meant for him just years before? Wasn't he the one that made her all flustered? He didn't realize his knuckles were white as light, hell, he didn't realize he was clenching his fists. And those lips..The way they moved so effortlessly when they talked, those pink lips and the lips that molded perfectly into his..

Tom gulped as he thought about that night again. He needed to talk to Emma about this, and it complicates more when her 'fiance' suddenly came here. He gaped at Emma, his Char as they came closer and closer. He didn't notice Emma's eyes widening and her gesturing him to go away. He stayed glued to his seat and to her eyes. Emma swallowed deeply as her heart rate picked up. She looked at Leo nervously, who noticed her uncomfort. "Hey, babe. Are you okay?"

"Mhmm." She said, her eyes frantically moving from side to side. "Listen, I have to tell you something." Leo nodded for her to go ahead. "This is a funny story-"

"Hello! Nice to meet you! God, you have no idea how long I have been wanting to meet you, wow, Emma Watson's fiance, Char's fiance-"

"Tom Felton?"

______________________________________________________________

"So, what!? This has just been a getaway with Tom for what? To prove Bonnie wrong?!!" He yelled. Emma winced, she knew he would angry with her, and she couldn't even blame him, the image looked pretty bad and she knew she would've done the same. She sighed and tried to make him understand but he was really angry. "Why didn't you tell me!?" He asked her, frustrated. "I-I didn't want you t-to get angry-"

"Oh really?" He snarled. Emma looked down to her feet, she just needed to give him some time. 

"I'm sorry." She muttered as she played with her fingers. Leo sighed and rubbed his forehead. "I know, I know." He went near her but then pulled back again. "But you fucked up pretty bad," He said and Emma nodded. "Wow, this is messed up." He mumbled. "Just give me some time okay?" Emma looked up and it suddenly hit her. The weight of it hit her. She looked back down to her ring finger. "How much time?"

"Leave me be for a while, I need to collect my thoughts."

Emma nodded. "Do you want breakfast, should I order it up here or-"

"You can go, go down and have breakfast; I'll figure my stuff out." He said and Emma silently went out of the room. "Well?" Emma held her chest, startled. "God, you're everywhere! How did you come here? And where exactly are you staying?" Bonnie put her hands up, "Hold up." Emma looked back at her, raising her eyebrows and stopped walking. "You're asking me questions, when I should be asking them." Emma just tilted her head. "Fine, I had booked a room here but seeing that Leo is coming here, I went to this other hotel."

"Mhmm. Okay."

Bonnie pressed her lips into a thin line. "Well....how did it go? And by the way we need to talk!" Emma rolled her eyes. "Why do you have to bury your nose into my life?"

"Because I don't have drama in my life, and you do." Bonnie shrugged. "Yeah, because of you." Emma pointed out. Bonnie narrowed her eyes but still nodded back, knowing that was actually right. "yeah yeah." Emma chuckled. "How are you?" Emma asked. "I'm good, but you are...troubled." Emma smiled weakly, she knew her too well. Emma hummed back and nodded, as Bonnie opened her arms for her to hug which she happily accepted. Emma hugged her and closed her eyes for a sec and then opened it again, only to caught sight of him. "So-"

"Excuse me." Emma pulled away and stormed away at Tom, not sparing Bon another glance. Emma clenched her jaw as he saw him filling a cup of water. She marched up to him. "You!" Tom jumped up, not amused, but his eyes widening when he saw Emma's figure walking towards me. "Me?" Emma scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Don't act innocent! You know what you did!"

"What-" he mouthed, his eyebrows scrunching up. Emma groaned loudly and snatched his cup and splashed the water on his face. He closed his eyes, as the cold water hit him, okay, he thought, he had this coming. He sighed and looked in front of him again to see a raging Emma. Honestly, if looks could kill. Even if she looked so scary right now, Tom just wanted to kiss her-What?  "The plan was simple, you git. I was gonna slowly break it to him. You weren't supposed to make your surprise appearance!" Tom rolled his eyes, why was she calling him a git? He was the one that made a surprise visit! "Tell me! Why would you do it?"

"I don't know okay?! I hated it, I hated seeing him, seeing him so close with you!"

Emma turned red. "Why!?!?" Tom shook his head. "I don't know." He whispered. "-and we need to talk." He said making Emma turn around. "About what now?" He looked at her, had she already forgot about it? But little did he know, Emma was trying to deliberately avoiding that topic. Just remembering it made her...breathless. She didn't know why, maybe she did but she didn't want to acknowledge that thought. "What are you talking about?" She acted clueless. Tom gritted his teeth. He glanced at Bonnie and pulled Emma into his room. "Tom!"

"You know just what I'm talking about!"  He said, his voice dangerously low. Emma gulped, her body going hot. She didn't wanna admit it but, seeing Tom angry, his voice going so deep it made her want to...."Tom, I'm engaged. To be married!" She said, pointing at her ring. Tom grunted and grabbed Emma by the waist. "I don't care! We kissed, and if I remember correctly, you didn't care at the time, too!" He fumed. Emma swallowed and stared into his eyes. She leaned in, as if hypnotized, wanting to taste him again. Tom let out a shaky breath as his eyes caught her soft lips again. They both leaned, Tom's harsh grip on her waist softening yet still tight. "Tom-"

"Char-"

Emma inhaled sharply, breaking from the trance and looked down, pulling away. "I can't do this." Tom frowned. "I-I can't do this." She stuttered. "This is w-wrong, I can't-"

"But it feels right. doesn't it?" Tom asked, desperately. Tears built up in both of their eyes. Emma shook her and looked up at Tom again. "I can't. " She whispered. "I'm sorry." She walked out of the room, wiping her eyes. Tom groaned and grabbed his head.

What was happening to them?

______________________________________________________________

Leo stood in the bar. He looked around, his heart felt heavy so did his mind. "Your finest scotch, on rocks." The bartender nodded, and started to make a drink. Leo rested his elbows on the bar and his head in his hands. How could she lie to me? Leo sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He couldn't think through right now. He really needed a drink. Leo clicked his tongue against his mouth's roof and grunted. "Women problems? Or business?"

Leo looked up, his face blank to the bartender that talked to him. The bartender acknowledged the silence from Leo's part and opened his mouth again. "Men problems?" He asked, and Leo humorlessly chuckled. "Marriage problems." The bartender chuckled at that. "I see. What happened? Did you forget to bring her flowers today? Or did you not call her when you reached work?" Leo scoffed. "Well, technically we aren't married yet."

He sighed and ran a hand through his long raven hair. "She's an actor. Don't ask her name please. She started a new project and has been working with the guy that broke her heart when she was head over heels for him, and well...she didn't tell me." The bartender shook his head. "Ah." He said. "Wait, she didn't tell you that she was head over heels for him or that she was working with him?" Leo looked down. "That she was working with him."

"And what explanation did she have?"

"Well, she said that her best friend set her up for this, and to prove that she was not in love with him she had to do this. I trust her completely but something just seems off."

"Well do you think she's cheating on you?" The bartender asked him. But Leo shook his head, he knew Emma, and he felt guilty that their relationship hasn't been the same and he has been treating her like shit, so she might even have a motive to cheat on him, but she wouldn't. And even if she did, he knew that she would immediately regret it. "I don't think-"

"Then why are you doubting her? Mend your relationship, show her how much you love her, show that man that she belongs to you." The bartender said and gave him another drink. Leo kept quiet and gulped down his drink quickly. But it hit Leo, he should do that. He should prove how much he loves her. Leo suddenly got up, nodding and paid for the drinks. "Thanks!" He said as he headed out. Leo breathily chuckled as the bartender raised a glass to him. Leo sighed and ran from the hotel bar to the garden, he picked up a beautiful white calla lily, and went to find Emma. He had to get her back.  

Emma was sitting near the beach and breathing calmly, as her hair blew with the humid breeze. The moonlight was dancing on her skin and she was staring on the deep ocean. She seemed to be humming something. There was music going on in the background, it was the instrumental version of Lose You To Love Me. Emma swallowed as she felt Tom's burning stare on her back, but she didn't notice Leo walking towards her. Tom averted his gaze again, not wanting to look at him. Him kissing her. Him hugging her. Him holding her. Him loving her. 

He walked to her, and breathed in the salty air. "Hey," Emma said, quietly.    

"Hi." Leo said, his voice low. Emma looked out to the edge of the ocean, where she faintly spotted ships. "How are you?" He asked softly. "I'm....not unhappy. But I am confused." Emma said and finally looked at Leo. They both silently looked at each other. He sat down next to her, and Emma played with her ring. "What happened?" He asked. Emma breathed in deeply, "I really don't know. Distance, maybe? Or we're rushing, and don't exactly trust each other that much." Emma said directly and Leo shoved his hands in his pockets and inhaled sharply.

"Then can we just try and be?" He said, making Emma's eyebrows rise.

"What do you mean?" Leo nodded at the beach and looked around. "Its a beautiful and a romantic place. Maybe we should just be us and spend time together."

"But Leo, I'm here for work-"

"Let's just try, Emma! Would you please cooperate and try with me!?" He almost-yelled, frustration. "I'm sorry." Emma whispered. Leo held out his hand for Emma which she took reluctantly. He picked her up and turned her around, her eyes meeting Tom's. Emma sighed as Leo swayed her to the side, to the beats of the song. But her mind went back to Tom's deep blue eyes, which she wanted to drown in. Leo took her neck and laid her head on his shoulder. But Emma just looked at Tom, her lips turning into a frown. She felt that feeling in the pit of her stomach again, that somehow uncomfortable feeling. 

When the song ended, she looked up again at Leo.

Leo leaned in to kiss her, and Emma was suddenly more hesitant. How could she be more reluctant to kiss her own fiance? But she sighed and leaned in and kissed him. It was a sloppy one, and Emma noticed what was missing. The spark was gone, the giddy feeling in her stomach was replaced by a much more unpleasant feeling. An urge to push away. And Emma realized what it meant. 

"It didn't feel the same anymore," 

______________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 158 14
Hazel has been a fan of Tom Hiddleston since she first saw him in theaters during the first Thor film. Ever since she followed him on his socials and...
14.1K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...
856 89 18
It's been a long time. A very long time. Tonight, though, Tom and Debbie were reunited. Forced to be in the same room at the same time, they found...
17.3K 707 27
[Tom Hiddleston X Reader] Ghosts? No way in hell. Y/N L/N has never believed in ghosts until she lost her best friend, Thomas in a car crash. He wa...