A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

By aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... More

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Cover Me In Sunshine/16
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

Realizations/17

211 5 5
By aswiftholic_bipuff

2019, September 14th

"...Wow." Tom airily chuckled, as he looked at Emma. 

She had brought two subs, a box full of finger sandwiches, a large cookie, and a big bottle of vodka. She grinned wickedly, as she heard his stunning remark. "Emma you are...awesome." He whispered and Emma felt her heart skip a beat, as she started to turn red. She instantly regretted the position she sat in, the moonlight shining on her perfectly. His eyes twinkled as if they were the most mesmerizing diamonds hung from the skies. "Thank you." She said quietly. 
"Vodka?" She asked, nonchalantly as if this was the most normal thing ever. He laughed out loud, but Emma quickly put a hand on his mouth, hushing him. Tom, alarmed looked at her with wide eyes, his heart pounding. Emma and Tom looked at each other and laughed quietly, hushing each other now and then, acting like they were little 11-year-olds who were sneaking out for the first time. Tom hadn't felt like this since, well, since he was 11 years old. 

The filming of the first movie had a lot of memories. And one of the fondest memories was playing hide and seek on the big set, while the others were shooting. He and Emma would always hide together, he would pull her with him and they used to run around quietly while Rupert would try to find them.  He remembered how he would place his hand on her soft, pink lips so she would stop giggling...

Tom's eyes widened and he started to cough, he put a hand on his chest and gestured to Emma to give him the water. Emma looked at him concern in her eyes, not understanding why all of a sudden he started to cough so badly. "Are you okay? Tom?" She asked putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked at her and smiled, "I'm fine, just....thinking about something." He glanced at her and smiled but Emma shook her head, "What? What were you thinking about?" she asked him in her beautiful voice. Tom sighed and looked at her, and chuckled. "Remember when we were kids?" Emma laughed silently and nodded. "No actually, I don't remember when we were kids." Tom rolled his eyes and nudged Emma with his shoulder as Emma laughed. She pushed his shoulder and, looked up at him. "Come on, tell me!!" 

"Do you remember the time we filmed Chamber Of Secrets?"

"No, Tom. I don't remember, one of the most awesome memories of my life!"

"Emma!"

He rolled his eyes and looked at his fingers. "We used to play hide-and-seek with all of us kids? And we both would always be hiding together." Emma smiled at him, and Tom looked at her. She's so beautiful. His breath hitched as he looked at her lips again, they were starting to move. "Yeah, I remember." She said, her voice full of emotions and nostalgia. "I remember Bonnie was going to find us, she was honestly the most skilled at that. And we-" She laughed, "We um, we actually tried to fit between two congested marble walls in the castle. And we did! She didn't.." Emma looked at Tom, and he looked at her. Silence consuming them. Emma looked down at her hands, nervously. "She didn't find us." Emma cleared her throat. they both looked towards the crashing yet calming beach, the moon above the water. 

"I'm glad," Tom cleared his throat. "I'm glad you've forgiven me."

Emma felt like she had just been punched to the gut. Her mind was blank. Had she forgiven him? Had she truly forgiven him? She flinched away and her brain went through flashbacks. Minor flashbacks, small ones. But enough to make her whole body language change, her eyes-her perspective changing, it made Tom change for her. "Emma are you okay?"

She heard distinct and distorted voices.

"What about friday movie night?"

"Yeah, no. I'm going with Phoebe."

"Tom! We haven't met in months! Can't you cancel this once?"

"Geez, Emma. Just because you don't have any other people to hang out with, don't hog me."

"Wait no-I didn't mean that Char!"

There was a silence in between from the other end, as Tom began to panic and get anxious. "Love-"

"It's alright, Tom. You were right, I-I guess. I'll-um I have to go."

"Emma!"

"Tom!? What are you doing here?"

"Oh hey, Emma." He said, "I'm just showing her our secret place."

"B-But-"

"We were just talking."

"It's our secret place, Tom!"

"It's not like this is one of those cliches where it's a special place, Emma. It's just a....place."

"Oh."

"Hey Emma!"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Are you okay? I think these finger sandwiches have something in them, I mean..." Tom's voice trailed off, and Emma just kept staring at him. Her face was emotionless, and her blood was boiling. How can he even think that she had forgiven him? After all the time he ignored and blew her off like some...some bumblebee?! Bumblebee? That's the best you can think of? He wasn't even a good friend! Emma looked at him, and suddenly it all changed. It's like her eyes changed cause all she saw when she looked at Tom was, well, red. She didn't understand how this happened. Had she forgiven him that easily? Was Emma still that naive girl? Emma's hand slipped out of Tom's hand and he looked at her. Emma laughed coldly. And looked at him.
Tom flinched away when he saw the icy look in her eyes. What had happened?

"Oh hey, Emma! How was your vacation? How's your boyfriend?"

Emma looked at him with the most coldest and exhausted look. Her eyes were puffy.

"We broke up. Everybody knows Tom."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry I brought it up, Emma." Emma scoffed. "You knew too, Tom. But you were just too busy to even call her, cause you were eating off Jade's face." Tom turned around and saw Daniel standing there. He wrapped his hands around Emma's shoulder and walked her away from Tom. 

Emma stood up and forced her eyes shut and opened them again. She put one of her hands up to Tom as he tried to come near her to make sure she was fine. "Emma?"

"Char?"

"Stop calling me that!" Tom was stunned by Emma's tone and her voice. He jumped back and stared at Emma, who was very confused and shaking at the moment. "You-" She pointed at him, "You always hurt me. Some way or another. Always. Every damn time, I trusted you-" She inhaled deeply and looked up sharply, "You always hurt me. The outcomes of me trusting you were always the same. But me-I never learned. I never stopped trusting you, never stopped blindly forgiving you-" Tom's face had dropped. He was trying to take this all in. "I always melted when you, you called me that!" She gestured vaguely. "I don't want to be that naive girl anymore, I don't want to-I can't trust you. I can't risk getting hurt again, and again." She whispered the last part and Tom's heart dropped. He looked back and understood the picture.

He tried to take in her state.

Her eyes were puffy, and her hands were starting to shake again. A single tear rolled down her cheek.  Tom tried to speak out but his voice was lost. He was shaken from her sudden outburst; and went to grab her hand, hesitantly. His fingers brushed her wrist, but she snatched it away. "No, no, no. No!" She said and pointed at him. Tom furrowed his eyebrows. Why was she acting like this suddenly? "Love, what happened?"

"I'm not your love! I-I can't believe you thought I forgave you!"

Tom's face went from confusion to anger. Now his eyes turned sharp, his confusing anger was annoying. "So, what? This was all fake!!? Huh?" He asked, enraged. Emma went silent, and her eyes wandered on the ground. "Cat got your tongue!?" He said, sarcastically. "I don't kn-know." She whispered, barely audibly. "What?" Tom asked her gently.

 "I don't know! I don't know why I enjoy being with you! How my whole mood changes the moment I see you! It's confusing a-and scary, okay!" She said, frustrated. Tom's expression softened. He looked at her, his emotions stirring inside. Now, he didn't what to say to that either. "Emma--" 

"And that night! The night I-I had a panic attack!-"

Tom's eyes widened and his ears turned pink, Emma reciprocating after. They hadn't talked about that night, and Emma just wanted to ignore that subject. But Tom did not. Emma went silent for a second and started rambling again, as if she didn't say what she said a few seconds ago. "No! Stop!" Tom yelled. "That night," He started as Emma quickly looked away. "we cuddled, we talked, you slept on me!" He said desperately. "That night didn't mean something to you?" He asked, his voice cracking. "That night, we-" He took a deep breathe. "We almost kissed.." He said, his voice airy. Emma's neck snapped back at him and she looked at him, open-mouthed. "N-No, that didn't happen." She said, her voice holding uncertainty.

"What?" Tom asked firmly.

"That! We did not almost kiss!"

"Yes we did!"

"Tom we did not!"

"Would you like me to give you a demo to make you remember a bit better!?" He said, fuming. He quickly walked forward and grabbed Emma's waist, and before Emma could process what's happening, he pulled her close. "What.." She whispered, her heart pounding out of nowhere. He hoisted her up towards him, and Emma's eyes widened as his lips ghosted her. Emma's hand had instinctively gone up to wrap around his neck. She gulped as Tom looked at her lips intently, as if they were the only ones he would ever kiss. Those lips were the one he was loyal too. Emma looked at him. She felt his possessive grip on her waist, and his lust and love filled eyes. He is so hot when he's angry. Emma's eyes widened, and she shook the thoughts. But her eyes widened more, as she felt Tom's lips firmly smashed against hers. 

But Emma forgot everything in the world as she tasted Tom's lips. Her eyes closed and she kissed him back. They kissed even deeper as Tom's hand traveled down to Emma's ass, and he pulled her impossibly close as they melted into each other's arms. Emma ran her hands ferociously through Tom's sandy hair, and sighed. Both of them kissed with no care, their hands finding each other, like they were starved without each others touch for years. They didn't realize how much their inevitable hunger had grew. They were lost in their own worlds, but found in each other's arms. They kissed for what felt like hours, their lips molding against each other. But it never felt enough. Emma pulled back, both of them gasping. Their faces still so close, each other's breath fanning their faces. Emma's hand was still clasped on his neck and he still had a tight hold on her waist. Tom closed his eyes and rested his forehead against hers. Emma gazed over his face. His beautiful face. She gulped, and tried to resist the urge to snuggle into Tom, so that he could protect her from the cold. 

"Technically, that wasn't an almost kiss.."

______________________________________________________________

2019, September 17th

"So!? What? You're just going to leave like that?"

"Look---"

"No! I get it! A girl like you can't like a boy like me? Is that it? Huh?"

"No, please--"

"A-And your mother-- Oh god, is she the one making you do this? Tell me, goddamnit!!"

"Mam, your flight is supposed to leave in 10 minutes."

"No wait!-"

"Was this always your plan? Make me fall in love with you and get me to sign the damned contract!"

"No, gosh I do love you! I fucking love you!"

"Cut!"

"Great scene! Take five!"

Tom exhaled deeply and blinked. He lifted his head and saw Emma. Emma felt his burning stare on her, and not able to take it anymore she looked at him. Oh, how she regretted it. The lump in her throat grew more as she looked at his beautiful eyes, which were looking so intently at her. Both of their faces held unreadable expressions. Their hearts held longing. Longing for each other. Her eyes left his gaze and fell down, her heart ached, and his eyes sensed that. She took a deep breathe and slowly turned away from Tom. 

Anybody in the world could've known that his eyes held pain, long-lasting pain.

He swallowed his cries that were begging to get out, that were begging to be voiced as she walked away from him.

As she walked away from him to someone else.

As she walked away from him, to be cradled in the arms of her fiance.

To be cradled in the arms of Leo.

Leo Robinton.

______________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 375 8
Dramione / Feltson appreciation story. Don't like, don't read. Still looking for a good father for the children she wants someday, Emma Watson is wor...
3.3K 99 10
Chris Evans and Emma Watson have been dating for the last 4 months but neither have confessed their love for the other. All they want is each other b...
30K 721 35
This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter Reunion and decided contact all of his ca...
14.1K 312 19
It's no secret to the world that Emma Watson had a big crush on Tom Felton. Yet the friendship between them was far more valuable than either would h...