A KISS UNDER THE MOON | FELTS...

aswiftholic_bipuff

He lost her, rejected her, ignored her while she was with him all the way. 6 years felt like an eternity, and... Еще

[Prologue] The MTV Awards/01
[Prologue] MTV Awards-2/02
6 Years Later-Tom/03
A/N
6 Years Later-Emma/04
The Script/05
Eye Contact/06
Saved By Georgia/07
What the fuck were you thinking?!/08
The Ring/09
The Flight/10
A/N
The Flight-02/11
New Beginnings/12
The Waltz/13
Panic and Tears/14
A/N
Comfort and Moments/15
Realizations/17
Leo Robinton/18
Leo Robinton-02/19
"they are not meant to be"/20

Cover Me In Sunshine/16

191 6 3
aswiftholic_bipuff

Warning: Some cliches, but bear with me. It's what makes the story cheesy and romantic. And if this chapter makes you scoff, use your imagination.

"So...when are you planning to tell me what happened?" Tom blushed as Meryl asked while emphasizing the 'so'. Tom tried to keep a straight face but who can hide anything from Meryl Streep? "What are you talking about?" Tom said nonchalantly. Meryl scoffed and took a sip from her Mocha. Tom had kept himself busy with mixing sugar in his lemon tea, as he order scrambled eggs. "What's going on here?" Ella came as she took a seat right next to Meryl. 

"Lover Boy here isn't telling me whats keeping him smiley and blushy!" Meryl said to her.
"Oh yeah, you've been like that since this morning. What has gotten you this happy, huh?"

"What the hell are you guys talking about?? I don't know what you're talking about okay." He said and looked away. They both scoffed this time and Ella looked the other way. "Oh! There she is! Emma!!!" Tom  had never whipped his neck so fast. He looked at her, she was looking beautiful. As usual. The wind was getting in her hair that she put down, she was wearing a white blouse and a blue long skirt that was blowing as well. The sunshine was getting in her eyes, and well, she was looking gorgeous, again, as usual. She was talking to the chirpy producer who was chuckling, as Emma said something. Tom slightly smiled, while looking at her. 

"So, how is it? Acting on a movie set after all this time?" The producer asked her.

"You know, its a good experience. Its nice to do it after a while, bring back tons of memories."

He chuckled as she smiled at him. "And you also have one of your old friends with you to actually time travel." He said and patted at her back. She smiled, "That's true too."

Emma looked at Tom and stared at his blue eyes. She smiled as she remembered the night. She never forgot it. She blushed as she quickly met with his smile and looked away, again at the producer. "Cmon now! M' starving! I want to have one of those little sweet things, don't tell anybody though, I'm not supposed to eat them." He whispered at Emma, as she laughed.

This man was something else. She thought as she shaked her head.

Tom looked at her and smiled as he felt warm and fuzzy all over, again. He loved her laugh.

"So, its her, huh?"

Tom snapped out of his thoughts as he looked back at Meryl. "What?"

"She's got you going all fuzzy and soft and smiling all the damn time."

"What?! NO!" Meryl chuckled at Tom's response as Ella grinned somewhat mischievously. Tom internally groaned, it was as if Bonnie was inside them or something. 

"Emma! Hey, we were just talking about you!"

"Oh really?" Emma asked smiling. "Oh yeah, something Tom was saying." Tom felt like digging him a hole and dying in there. Tom looked up, his neck flushed and hot. "Y-Yeah, umm. You look v-very beautiful." Now it was time for Emma to blush again. "T-Thanks, Tom." 
Tom loved the way his name slipped out of her mouth. His heart would start to do flips, and he would look away. Tom smiled at her and so did she, they just stayed there. Looking at each other, as if the world had stopped. She was mesmerized by his eyes, she loved the blue of it, the ocean of love and care that spread in it. It sparkled just right. She loved his blonde locks, ones that she once dreamed of combing with her hands, running her hands through them. Emma remembered the time he took her out on his skateboard. She loved to go with him. All the times he took her on his skateboard, were one of her gold memories. Her smile widened more as she looked at his smile, and blushed. She always felt those butterflies when he smiled at her. 
Tom looked at her as if she was an angel.

"AHEM." Emma quickly turned her head down as Tom looked at the producer. "I hope you're done with your heart eyes staring at each other, because we've got a lot of shit to do today."

Emma quickly glanced at Tom as he caught her eyes too, and got up to head towards the beach/set for today. Tom grinned and got up too, suddenly feeling very energetic. 

"Anybody telling me what's going on between these two?"

_________________________________________________________________________

"What the fuck?"

"What?"

"You ar-are very glow-y today. Like you're glowing like way too much!" Bonnie gestured vaguely.

"What-I don't know what you're talking about, seriously Bons." 

"HA!" She gasped. "Are you pregnant?!!"

"WHAT! N-NO!" Emma screeched. 

"I'll say." Bonnie said cockily. "You get some?" She smirked suggestively.

"Bonnie! That's not funny." Emma said seriously. 

"What! I don't see me planning a bachelorette party and getting you some strippers!!" She said as she laughed at Emma's flushed and warning look. 

Bachelorette party.

"So....what happened?" She asked, looking at a smiling Emma. "Nothing. I just forgot how charming Tom can be." Bonnie gasped as Emma put a hand over her mouth. What was happening to her these days? She was starting to say things that were only supposed to stay in her mind, and not be voiced in any fucking way. She looked at Bonnie who was smirking at her in a very mischievous way. "Stop it!" Emma retorted to Bonnie, as she grinned, "What! I'm not even saying anything!" Emma groaned. 

She was starting to feel like a 12 year old girl again, teased for spending time with the person you have a crush on. She took her pillow and screamed in it. "Why is this happening?! I'm supposed to prove to you that I'm not in love with Tom, not the fact that I am!" Bonnie's eyes widened. "Did you just-Did you-OH MY GOD!" Emma looked up at Bonnie's face, as realization hit her like a bus. "I-I have to go!!!--" Emma blurted out abruptly. "No wait--" But Emma had already shut her laptop, making Bonnie's face disappear. She took a deep breath as she opened her eyes again. She quickly got off her bed and running around her room, shaking her both index fingers, in a way, saying no. "This is not happening, this is not happening." She started muttering. 

Leo is your fiance.

Emma jerked her head up as she heard two knocks on her trailer's door. 'What now?" she thought. She got up and swiped her hand through her dress and exhaled shortly, and turned and walked towards the door. Tom was anxiously outside her door, very nervous. This was the first time alone after that night, he didn't know what to do, honestly. His heart was beating fast, Tom bit his lip, impatiently looking at her door. "Yes--Oh my. Hi Tom,"

"Hi Emma," Tom said, a bit too excitedly. "Oh hey Tom." Emma said as she looked down, fidgeting with her fingers. Tom was towering her, and he looked at her, and blushed. He craned his neck downwards, and smiled as he saw the blush on her cheek. "Well, are you going to let me in?" Emma looked up, her eyes reflecting the sunlight. "Um-Yeah" She stammered as she looked up at his eyes, biting her lip. 

When they realized they were staring at each other for the last two minutes, they coughed together. She looked back at him as Tom slightly smiled at her, and suddenly they both burst out in laughter. She looked at each other as they laughed, Emma kept one hand on her stomach as the other one landed on his arm. "Come on in," Emma said, and pulled Tom in. 

"So....what happened?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering what you were doing...And I'm hungry and I want someone with me?" He said and narrowed his eyes in a cute way, trying to get Emma to go with him. 
Emma chuckled and grinned, as she nodded. "Sure. I'll just grab my coat." She walked towards him as Tom grew nervous, not knowing why she's walking towards him like that. She came towards him and looked at him, as she was waiting for him to do something. Tom looked at Emma who was smirking. "W-What?" 
She giggled and reached her hand out, over his head as she saw Tom stammering and red, he quickly turns back and sees Emma reaching out to her coat behind him. Emma smiled at Tom, "Shall we?"

Tom sheepishly smiles crookedly in embarrassment, as it made Emma's heart skip a beat.

"We shall."

_________________________________________________________________________

"So who's in mood for a club sandwich?"

"Sir, we don't serve a 'club sandwich'."

"What about a sub?"

"Sir, we don't serve that either. May I interest you in a Gigot d'agneau, or Poulet basquaise? Rather a Blanquette de Veau?" The waiter suggested in his thick french voice. Tom had taken Emma to a fancy french restaurant, but he didn't expect it to be this fancy that they didn't even serve a club sandwich. The way the waiter emphasized what Tom suggested, it was clear that they were utterly disgusted by it. "Um, How about a bottle of champagne for now?"

The waiter nodded and went away. Tom looked around the place, it was....classy. Smooth jazz was playing, and waiters were moving around blindly, as if they were hypnotized and knew the directions by heart to a maze. There was big chandelier that was sparkling bright in the middle of the hall, that made Tom feel intimidated. He looked from here to there, table to table, and felt very little under the quiet conversations of the suited up businessmen and elegantly dressed women, eating very politely with a knife and fork, not even one screeching sound of the knife scratching against the fancy and elaborate design of the plates. 

It made him dizzy. 

Emma knew his taste. Hell, she remembered the sequence of the way he liked the sauces put on his subway sub. She slightly smiled at the manner in which he was looking at the place, she knew he was uncomfortable. She knew he would be flustering when she saw the place from outside. Emma remembered the time Tom told her he didn't like these kind of places. She was shocked, because she thought he would be enjoying these fancy places, but he didn't. He thought they were discomforting and discriminating. Just because he was famous didn't mean he liked it. He enjoyed eating at food trucks, eating tacos and pretzels, he didn't care that it was messy. He only took her hear, because he wanted to impress her. But Emma knew better.

"Hey, want to get out of here?"

"What?"

"Come on!"

"Emma--"

But Emma dragged Tom and ran out of there. "Excuse me-Sir!! Your champagne!! Wait, stop! Somebody stop them!"

Emma giggled and ran with Tom hand in hand, Tom grinned as he saw Emma have a mischievous grin on her face, he remembered the Emma he used to play and prank with on The Harry Potter sets. He ran with her, and promised to stay with her. 

Emma looked back and started to run faster, and pulled Tom onto a rented bicycle, and started peddling away. Tom laughed as she started moving the cycle faster. He looked back to see his waiter completely and utterly flabbergasted and awestruck. He turned forward towards Emma, to see her finding a way through traffic, "Where are we going exactly?" He asked loudly, the wind fading his voice. Emma grinned again; "You'll see!"

He grabbed Emma's waist, and her breath hitched, making her heart do flips again. 

She was totally in the moment, she didn't remember the last time she had done something like this. She didn't remember the last time she had been adventurous. She didn't remember the last time she had had fun. She didn't remember the last time she was free.

But with Tom she felt all of that.

Tom was looking at Emma so admiringly. She was taking him back, back to he was. Back to the Tom Felton he was. And somehow, only she knew how to do that. Nobody knew Tom like she did, and the love between them, never faded away. "We're almost there!"

Tom looked around, the sky was purple fading into light yellow, the sun was already down, so that the moon could come up. The fresh air went through his hair, as he heard the tired chirps of the birds up above him, and all the streetlights lit up as it was finally dark. "Emma, will you tell me--Woah-"

There was a sudden bump in there peaceful journey. And they slid down, and Tom felt something different, this wasn't a road, it was sand. He heard the waves of the beach building up and crashing down again, ending their very short life. "Emma we're on the beach!"

Emma laughed melodiously, "Yeah we are."

Emma wanted the beach, she had loved the beach. She loved the sea shores and the beautiful waves and wondering what was beyond and under them. She loved playing in the salty water as it hit her, or she just flowed through it. She loved just sitting in water while waves hit her, or she would just sleep on it. It was peace for her. 

"Wow..." Tom got off the cycle. He saw the dark blue of the ocean, Ship engines coming alive and searching in the darkness of the deep sea. He stared at the waves rise up and crash down, the salty wind was giving him taste of the ocean. "W-What are we doing here?"

"Just come will you?" She said and took his hands as she skipped on the sand, and headed towards the....light tower? "Emma..what are you planning?" She giggled and winked at him, leaving him in surprise and blushing. 

She pulled him towards the big light tower. "Are-Are we supposed go in here?" She put a finger to her mouth and giggled, and pulled him in. They ran to the highest level, where and saw the window. They stood there on the step of the window, until Emma steps up to the edge her hand on the door frame for support. Tom's eyes widened, and protective instincts take over, and he quickly slid his hand around her waist, protectively. Emma's breath hitched as she felt his cool palm on her stomach. He moved close to her, and she blushed. 

She giggled as she felt her hair moving because of the cold wind. Tom laughed as her hair was blown in her face. She laughed and giggled, she was happy and that made Tom happy. 

And thats when it hit him

And it hit him like a train

He was in love.

_________________________________________________________________________

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1K 54 17
What happens when Emma realizes she's had feelings for her best friend all this time? Will she tell him and risk their entire friendship? Or will she...
109K 4.5K 128
Y/N Y/L/N, the best friend of Tom Felton, is his rock throughout his life. They know each other since school or let's say since they were in nappies...
881K 24.4K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
Soulmates OrnsteinSlayer

Любовные романы

30.3K 721 35
This year begins in a plot future of 2020 As all of you Know Tom Felton decided that to have a Harry Potter Reunion and decided contact all of his ca...