𝐹𝑎𝑦𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒

By vxnserp

BOOK 1: Started in Seattle: Fayette Monet has dreams, one of those dreams are to move to Seattle all the way... More

Chapter 1 ~ Washington
Chapter 2 ~ Café
Chapter 3 ~ Dimples
Chapter 4 ~ Dylan
Chapter 5 ~ Hockey
Chapter 6 ~ Help
Chapter 7 ~ Comfort
Chapter 8 ~ News
Chapter 9 ~ Cole & Abb's
Chapter 10 ~ Plans
Chapter 11 ~ Morning
Chapter 12 ~ Tense
Chapter 13 ~ Halloween
Chapter 14 ~ Hospital
Chapter 15 ~ Dinner
Chapter 16 ~ T-Swift
Chapter 17 ~ Game
Chapter 18 ~ Upset
Chapter 19 ~ Distracted
Chapter 20 ~ Elephants
Chapter 21 ~ Road trip
Chapter 22 ~ Paris
Chapter 23: Thanksgiving Special
Chapter 24 ~ Comfortable
Chapter 25 ~ Home
Chapter 26 ~ Beginnings
Chapter 27 ~ Talk
Chapter 28 ~ Grassland
Chapter 29 ~ Books
Chapter 30 ~ Kiss
Chapter 31 ~ Leo
Chapter 32 ~ Annoyed
Chapter 33 ~ Date
Chapter 34 ~ Wild
Chapter 35 ~ Minnesota
Chapter 37: Christmas Special
Chapter 38 ~ Jitters
Chapter 39 ~ Birthday
Chapter 40 ~ Hurt
Chapter 41 ~ Worried
Chapter 42 ~ Jumpscare
Chapter 43 ~ Search
Chapter 44 ~ Best Friends
Chapter 45 ~ Confrontation
Chapter 46 ~ Cuddles & Love
Chapter 47 ~ Court
Chapter 48 ~ Celebration
Chapter 49 ~ Tattoo
Chapter 50 ~ Wedding
Epilogue ~ Fayette
Bonus Chapter 1 ~ Moving Day
Bonus Chapter 2 ~ The Wedding
Bonus Chapter 3 ~ Honeymoon
Bonus Chapter 4 ~ Pregnant?
Bonus Chapter 5 ~ A Win And A Lost
Bonus Chapter 6 ~ Baby Reece
Bonus Chapter 7 ~ Holidays
Bonus Chapter 8 ~ Three Years
A/N <3
1K Special +*

Chapter 36 ~ His Family

7.8K 137 11
By vxnserp

Fayette

"So tell me Fay, what are you going to college for?" Elias' dad asks me as we sit in the living room talking.

It's been a good couple of hours since we started to talk. I think it was funny when Elias' mom brought out his baby book. I think Elias might have the best and sweetest parents in the world.

"I'm studying to be a bio professor, Mr. Graham." I say and he smiles. "You must be a very smart girl." He says and I nod. I'm glad they have been asking me about my school because sometimes I feel like no one cares about that.

"I think I am, I mean I have always gotten good grades so I think I'm pretty smart." I say and we share a laugh. No lie there, I was always at the top of my class, and getting good grades. Of course that's why no one liked me.

"So what do you think about Elias doing hockey?" His mom now questions me. "I love it for him, and I think he is good at it. I loved watching hockey with my dad when I was younger. But it was nothing like American hockey. It was interesting."

"That's right, Elias told me you're from France. How is it there?" She asks. "Oh don't get me wrong it's beautiful there, but in all honesty it gets boring when you live there." I say and she nods. That's also the truth that I will preach until the end times. Paris is only good looking when you're a tourist. Other than that, it gets a little boring and you notice all the flaws about it.

We talk for a while, mainly Elias' parents asking me about my home, my education, and other random stuff too.

"Elias, why don't you help your dad bring in your guys stuff while I show Fay to your room?" His mother says and he nods. Grabbing the car keys, him and his father walk out.

I stand up with his mother and she leads me up the stairs. On my way, there are so many pictures of Elias and his family. He was the cutest baby ever. "Wasn't he the cutest?" His mom stops and looks at a baby picture of what I'm assuming is Elias. "He was very cute." I smile and she gives me a smile back.

"The bathroom is right across his room just so you know." His mother says. She stops at what I'm assuming is Elias' room. "Here's his room. Let me know if you need anything." Morgan, which I learned her name is, left the room.

I take in all of Elias' room decors. It's pretty bare considering he has a ton of stuff back in Seattle. I walk over to a shelf with some trophies, hockey trophies to be exact.

There are a bunch of pictures of him and his family at hockey events. I hear the door open and see Elias come in with our stuff. I go over to him and help him bring them in. He sets them in the corner of his room.

He puts his hands on his hips and sighs. "Well this is my room." He says and I let out a laugh. "It's very nice, you were such a cute baby." I say and he laughs. "Thank you, you will have to show me some of your baby pictures."

I groan as he brings those up. "Never, I literally had my parents take them down when you guys came because I'm so embarrassed of them." I say and he chuckles again.

"Hey, I'm going to go bring Dax in here, he has been in my parents room ever since we got here." I nod.

He walks out of the room and I sit on his bed. I don't know what side of the bed is his so I sit on the side that doesn't have anything on the side table.

I text Abby and tell her we made it safely and also said goodnight to her. I hear a door open, and in comes Elias holding a dog.

The dog was a big dog as well with pointy ears stuck up. Elias is laughing because the dog is kissing all over his face. The dog has yet to see me so when Elias sits on the bed, the dog jumps off his laps and onto the bed.

After a second, the dog sees me and calms down. He crawls over to Elias' lap and sits there. I can tell the dog is observing me because he has his head tilt.

"Stick your hand out slowly towards him." Elias speaks up and I do as he says. I bring my hand closer to the dog slowly and let him sniff me.

It takes a while for the dog to get used to the smell of my hand. After about a minute, the dog starts to get more relaxed and climbs off of Elias lap. He goes towards me and licks the side of my face. I giggle, "Does he bite?' I ask and Elias shakes his head.

"Only if he sees me being hurt by someone." I nod and grab the dog's face. "Dax, right?" I ask and he nods. I start to pet Dax a little more and then he finally brings back his wild side.

He jumps on me and decides to lick all over my face. I giggle as I'm being attacked by this dog. After a while, Dax calms down and lays in the middle of the bed. His back to Elias and his face to me.

Elias kisses his head and heads to the bathroom. He comes out 15 minutes later all showered, dressed, and ready for bed.

I got lost in Dax's face so I was petting him this whole time. After Elias gets in bed and goes on his phone. I take this as a sign to get ready. I go to the bathroom, turn on the shower, and do the rest of my things.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Elias is asleep and has his hand wrapped around Dax. I get into bed and turn to him. I pet Dax on the head and give him a kiss. I whisper a goodnight to both of the boys and drift off into a deep sleep.

☁️

I wake up and Dax is gone, but Elias is still in bed with me. He now has one arm on my stomach and he lays on his stomach. I lay on my back and turn slightly to him.

He doesn't move for a while so I decide to check the time and wake him up. I remove his hand from my body and shake him gently.

"Elias, it's time to get up." I say in a soft voice. He groans as he starts to wake up. He stretches a bit and rubs his eyes. His eyes then land on me and he smiles. "Good morning." He says in his deep morning voice that I just love.

"Morning" I say and comb his hair with my fingers getting all the knots out. I notice we are both in the middle of the bed with a ton of room on either side of us.

After I'm satisfied with his hair I start to get up. Elias pulls me back down and spoons me. "Elias, we have to get up." I say. I think he is doing this on purpose since he knows his sisters and brother are coming over for lunch.

"I don't wanna." He says and I laugh as his breath tickles my neck. "Come on you big baby." I squirm out of his hold. "I will only get up if you give me a kiss." He smirks knowing what he is doing.

I roll my eyes and lean towards him, giving him a peck on the lips. He keeps me longer by holding my hand. He breaks away and smiles and gets up immediately.

That was all I had to do?

☁️

We both got ready for the day and just got done from eating breakfast. Elias takes me to the backyard and I watch as he plays with Dax.

A boy and his dog is the best sight. I can tell they are best friends.

Elias throws the ball to Dax a couple times. By now we have been out here for about an hour and a half.

The sliding door opens and his mom comes out. "Sweetheart, your siblings are here." She says and Elias groans and his mother gives him a death glare.

I wait for Elias to come to me and then we head inside. He takes us to the living room and we wait for everybody to make their way over here.

Elias wraps an arm on the back of the couch aka my back. He crosses his legs and looks at me. I gave him a smile which he returned.

After a good 2 minutes, his parents walk in the living room with people trailing behind them. Elias gets up and hugs them all. He hugs his sisters first and then a tall man.

Him and this tall man seem to look alike so I'm assuming that's his brother. Even though they don't have the same mom, they look just like their dad.

His brother looks like the younger version of his dad, but more older than Elias. He sees me and gives me a smile.

He walks up to me and brings out his hand. "Andrew, Elias' brother, but you can call me Drew." He says, giving me a smirk. I laugh and take his hand, he shakes it and brings my hand to his lips. He gives it a soft peck then pulls away.

"Andrew, behave yourself." Mr. Graham says and Andrew just laughs. "I'm being polite dad." He says like he is pointing out the obvious.

"I know, son, but your brother looks like he wants to kill you. And God knows I won't stop him." Mr. Graham says and we all turn to see Elias giving his brother a 'are you kidding me look'.

Andrew just laughs at this and walks towards the couch and sits next to my spot. I then see his sisters coming to me. They both engulf me in a bear hug. This hug feels like the sister kind of love I get when I hug Abby.

"You're so pretty, no wonder Elias talks about you non stop." One says, "I'm Stella, and this is Nicole." They introduced themselves.

"It's nice to meet you guys." I say and then we all take a seat on the couch. Me sitting in between Andrew and Elias.

I feel kind of suffocated but it's fine. I know that if I need to I can get up.

I am later questioned by Elias' siblings basically about the same things I told Elias' parents.

"A bio professor? Damn." Andrew says but whispers the last part. "Drew" Elias says in a threatening tone.

"My apologies" Drew says and I shake my head. Letting him know it's not a big deal.

The rest of the night goes by smoothly. I'm just nervous to meet his other family. I hope they won't judge me.

A/N

I don't remember the names I gave Elias' siblings and I cant find the chapter that introduced them so sorry if that was confusing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 4.7K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
Thin Ice By Nelly

Teen Fiction

2.3M 69.6K 27
Kelsey Rogers lives and breathes ice hockey. She grew up with a father and brother who both played, and from them she gained a fierce passion for the...
10.1M 304K 50
Ryan wasn't expecting to end up with the captain of the hockey team as a roommate, and she certainly didn't expect the initial sexual tension between...
78.9K 1.1K 31
BOOK 3: Started in Seattle: Mayella Carter, daughter of Abby and Cole Carter. She is art geek like her mother. She is also a sap for any romance stor...