Kelsey Rogers lives and breathes ice hockey. She grew up with a father and brother who both played, and from them she gained a fierce passion for the sport.
When her father’s company relocates him, Kelsey must leave her team behind, only to find out that there is no girls’ team where she now lives. Instead of giving up on the sport she loves, Kelsey fights her way onto the local boys’ travel team.
However, the difficulty doesn’t stop there. Kelsey has to deal with boys telling her she plays a boys’ sport and that she isn’t as good because of being a girl. Kelsey isn’t one to back down from a challenge, so instead of quitting, she vows to prove that a girl can play ice hockey.
Enter Dane Young. He’s the captain of Kelsey’s new team, and one of the major reasons she made it. Despite that, though, Dane is probably harder on her than the team’s coach. To Kelsey, it’s as if he wants to see her fail.
Kelsey is determined not to let that happen.
- Thin Ice
- Some Pajama Pants Just Aren't Meant to be Seen in Public
- Am I actually ready? Who knows!
- Sometimes, I feel lost... I'm literally lost in my neighborhood
- You, sir, are a sexist ass
- It's a girl!
- Let's make a wrong a right, because this was pretty damn wrong
- Yeah, I'm a girl, and yeah, I'm changing in a locker room full of dudes...
- I'm not Kim Kardashion; I don't need to sleep with people to get what I want
- Why is it then when I need to do well, someone ends up getting punched?
- A bitch tells me I rock and a teammate tells me I suck... what?
- I don't want to sound like a philosophical ass, but times are changing!
- Hi. Please don't cut off my boobs and murder me in the dark. Thanks.
- Instead of doing something remotely fun, they make us run
- Don't test Dane; He'll Drop You Like a Brick
- Don't Mess with Kelsey; She'll Break Your Nose
- I have no idea what to title this chapter...
- If you want, I'd be more than happy to re-break your nose
- Things Get Eventful *wink*
- Thanks For Being Overprotective, But Also, Stop Being An Ass
- This Ship Has Sailed
- Why, Pray Tell, Is It So Hard For You To Let Me Fight My Own Battles?
- And With That, Penny Voices All Your Frustrations
- MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU LOVELY PEOPLE
- This Isn't A Romantic Comedy; Let Me Out Of This Closet!
- Bullshit; That Totally Counts!
- Kelsey Kicks Ass (The End)