See You Again - Niall Horan

By niallsback

Erin is a girl from a small town in North Dakota, but when she visits her cousin in London and has a chance r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue

Chapter 55

413 7 0
By niallsback

Forewarning - I tried something different and put some more explicit content in this chapter than what you normally find in my writing. If you don't want to read it you can skip over it if you would like, If you did or didn't like it let me know and I will either write more of it or go back to the way it use to be.

Niall had been away for three weeks and this day had been particularly hard and he was the only one I wanted to talk to. I clicked his name in my contact list and waited for it to ring. I hadn’t taken the time to check what hour it was for him so I wasn’t even sure if he would answer but I tried anyway. It rang twice before I heard his voice, “Hello?” He sounded tired.

“Hi honey. Are you busy? I don’t know what time it is for you so I can call back later if you need me to.” I replied weakly.

“No, we just finished the concert so we can talk. Wait what time is it there? He asked concerned. “It’s after ten here.”

I glanced at the clock sitting on the bedside table. “A little after three.”

“Sweetheart, what are you doing awake? You should be sleeping, you have class in the morning.”

“I miss you.” I laid down so the phone was between my ear and the bed while I pulled my knees to my chest.

“Well I miss you too. How’s Riley?”

“Good, but he keeps asking when is daddy going to be home. That’s part of the reason I’m still up.”

“Really?”

“Yeah he was crying and wouldn’t fall asleep. He just continued asking for you.”

“Now your making me feel really bad for being gone.”

“We figured it out how to get him to sleep.”

“What did you do?”

“He’s currently curled up on your side of the bed, cuddling your pillow. But it makes me a little sad.”

“How come?”

“Because now I can’t cuddle with it like I normally do.” I could hear him laugh at the other end. “I smells like you, and makes me feel like you’re still in bed with me.”

I was on the verge of tears and he could tell through the phone. “Sweetheart are you okay?”

“Yeah, I guess I didn’t realize just how much I missed you and hearing your voice makes me miss you more. And school has been really rough lately. So everything is just coming together, I’ll be fine in a couple of days.” I wiped away the tear that had rolled down my cheek.

“Are you sure? I could have my mum fly over if you need help with Riley or something if you need. I’m sure she would love to come see you guys. And if you really need me I will come home.”

“Niall you can’t leave tour because of us.”

“I will if I have to, you’re more important. I need to make sure you’re okay.”

“No well be fine, you stay.”

“You sure?” He questioned.

“Yeah, I think it’s just the lack of sleep that’s getting to me and stress from school. I should probably try to go to sleep.”

“It’s just that I love you and want to make sure you don’t need anything. Will you please tell me if you need anything?”

“I love you too Niall and I will.” I crawled under the cover and curled up next to Niall’s pillow Riley was using without waking him. “Niall will you sing to me until I fall asleep?”

“Of course sweetheart. Anything for you.” His gentle voice began and before the first song had even finished I was already asleep.

The next morning when I checked my phone, I found half a dozen pictures Niall had sent me. Some with sad faces saying how much he missed me and others with him doing something silly to make me smile. I replied by sending him a couple of me and Riley cuddling in bed.

A couple days had passed and I was currently kneeling beside Riley’s bed as I tucked him in for the night. He was curled up under his blankets, clutching his teddy bear Derby, “Do you want mommy to read you a book?”

“No sing.”

“Riley honey you know mommy doesn’t sing, that’s daddy who sings.” There was a small ache in my chest from missing Niall. “But we get to see him in a couple of weeks.”

“Want daddy now,” Riley cried.

I sighed and looked into his eyes, “I know, I want him too.”

I leaned over to place a kiss on his forehead. “Daddy!” Riley practically yelled before he started to climb out of bed.

“Riley what are you doing it’s bedtime?” He didn’t listen but continued to kick off his blanket.

“Hello beautiful,” a voice behind me said. I snap my head around to see Niall standing in the doorway leaning against the door frame. Riley was the first to reach him and Niall was already scooping him into his arms. Riley’s arms were tightly wound around Niall’s neck. “Did you miss me little man?”

His head nodded while still being buried in Niall’s neck with a muffled reply, “Yes.”

I stood from my place on the floor. I crashed my body into his and held him tightly. He kissed the top of my head while rested my head on his chest, breathing in his scent. His fingers weaved through my hair and bushed away the strands that had fallen onto my face. “What are you doing home, you’re not supposed to be home until October?” I looked into his eyes.

“I knew how much you guys have been missing me and I was missing you a lot too, so I convinced them to let me come home for my birthday.”

“How long are you home for?” I asked him.

“Only for tomorrow, I leave the following morning. And it took a lot of convincing even to get that. I’m missing a few things but I told them I needed to see you so here I am.”

“I’m happy just to see you in person and be able to hug and kiss you.”

“Me too.” He kissed the end of my nose.

“Daddy play?”

“No Riley you need to sleep.”

“No sleep, play with daddy.” Riley eyes began to well up and his bottom lip started to quiver.

“I will be here in the morning but right now its bedtime. We will play in the morning. And the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner it will be tomorrow and the sooner we can play. So get into bed and go to sleep.”

Niall placed Riley on the floor and he ran to his bed and quickly crawled under the covers and pulled Derby close to his chest. “Sing daddy?”

“Okay daddy will sing for you.” Niall sat on the edge of the bed and I took my place on the floor next to him so I could lean my head against his leg. He began to sing and after a couple of songs Riley was fast asleep.

Niall stood and helped me off the floor. He gently closed the door so only a sliver was left open as we walked into the hallway. I stopped and turned to look at him. The moment I did, his lips were crashing into mine. He placed his hands on my cheeks to pull me close.

He started to kiss along my jaw and down my neck. He sucked on the sensitive area by my collar bone causing me to moan. He continued to kiss all along my neck and jaw.

“Niall when was the last time you shaved?” I asked.

“A couple of days ago. Why?” He replied while still kissing my neck.

“Your beard is scratching me and I think this is the longest I’ve ever seen it. It looks like an actual beard.”

“I’m sorry I haven’t had much time, I’ll go shave.”

“No I kind of like it. Makes you looked sexy.”

“Does it now?” A devilish smirked grew on his face. I nodded before he went back to kissing me.

I was playing with the waistband of his sweatpants, about ready to pull them down before he stopped me. “Hold on, I really need to shower first. I left right after our show yesterday and it was really hot and I didn’t get a chance to shower after that because I was rushing to get home. I hopped on a plane that would take me to New York before getting on another plane to fly me here. But the problem was there was a thunderstorm over the airport so we had to continue flying around waiting for it to pass. Then once we did get a chance to land my plane had already taken off so I had to wait for the next available one. So I’ve been trying to get here all day and never got a chance to shower so I really stink. Give me ten minutes okay? I promise to make the wait worth it.” I nodded and he practically ran to our bedroom and into the bathroom.

When I was sure he was in the shower, I quickly ran into our closet and dug behind some of clothes to find the box I was looking for and grabbed the items out that I needed. I pulled off my current clothes and slipped on the new items.  Once I was dressed, I walked into the steamy bathroom. I sat down on the counter and waited. “So how has the tour been?” I asked Niall.

“Great, the shows and crowds have been amazing. How is school?” He said from the other side of the shower.

“Hard but the classes are interesting. How’s the next album coming?”

“We’ve put it on hold for a little bit because we decided to release a Christmas album so we’ve been working a lot on that.”

“That sounds fun.”

“It been a lot of fun. Going to release it in early December.” The water turned off and Niall’s hand reached out to grab his towel.

“What songs are you singing?”

“A couple of traditional ones and then we are redoing some others to make them more our style.” Niall opened the shower and stepped out wearing only his towel. He looked up to see me perched on the counter. “Whoa, where has that been all my life?” Niall asked as he walked closer to me.

“It was a bachelorette party gift, do you like it?”

He placed his hands on my knees as he stood before me. “Are you kidding me, you look amazing. Why haven’t you worn it before?”

“Haven’t needed to or had time to put it on. You normally have me undressed before I get a chance to put something like this on.”

He began to play with the light pink sheer material that rested on my upper thigh. “If you have any more of these hidden, you can definitely surprise me by walking around in them all the time if you want.”

“We have a child Niall.”

His hands slide around so they resting on butt. “Well after he goes to sleep at night you could slip one of these on because I’d like to see you like this more often.” He pulled me across the counter so I was forced to wrap my legs around him. “God did I miss you. Nothing else gets rid of the need like you.”

“Shut up and kiss me.” He listened and attached his lips to mine

He worked his hands from my hips up my sides. He stopped when they reached the back of my top before he slowly undid it. He pulled it from my body and threw it to the floor. His kissed his way down my chest until he was sucking on my breast, causing me to moan. He was proud of what he was doing to me, I could tell by the smirk that had worked its way on his face.

I slide my hands down his body until one was resting over his bulge under his towel. I took one rough stroke down length causing him to buck his hips. “Shit babe.” I grabbed the towel that was still wrapped around his waist and jerked it off. I continued to stroke him while kissed me. “Bed now!” he growled into my ear.

I did as I was told and hopped off the counter and walked to the bed. Purposely swaying my hips, making sure he had a good view of my butt. I turned around when I heard a crash behind me to see Niall laying of the floor of our bathroom. “Niall what are you doing?”

“I got hung up on my towel and then stepped on you lingerie which is very slippery on the floor and so I slipped and fell.”

“Always the graceful one,” I tried not to laugh.

“I think I’m going to have a bruise on my arse tomorrow.” He also tried not to laugh.

We both looked at each other trying to hold ourselves together but failing when we both busted into a loud fit of laughter.

“Will you get off the floor and finish what you started.”

“You started this when you wore that outfit.”

“Me? I think you started it when you walked through the front door.”

Niall stood and made his way to our bed where I was already laying. He crawled up the bed and hovered over me.  He balanced above me with his arms as he leaned down to kiss me. He slowly began to kiss down my body, making sure not to leave a single area untouched. “Up,” he announced when he was at the base of my stomach. I picked my hips up so he could remove the remaining piece of clothing between us. He pulled them down slow and then kissed his way up my legs at an agonizing pace.

“Hurry up damn it and do something.” He chuckled darkly before he slide my legs further apart. He looked at me one last time before taking one long lick over my sensitive area, my hips instantly bucking toward him. He took his right arm over my pelvis before doing it once again. “Please Niall, quit teasing.” He laughed loudly before finally giving me what I craved.

He worked his tongue over me before he entered to fingers inside of me. He continued to pump his fingers while still sucking on my clit. I had to grab a pillow to cover my mouth to muffle my screams when he curved his fingers to hit my sensitive spot.

I was close when I ran my hands through his hair and pulled so he would look at me, “Niall I need you. I need you inside me.”

“Whatever you want.” He crawled up my body and hovered over me. He leaned down to kiss me before he lined himself at my entrance and pushed in. He remained still for a few moments to always me to adjust then started slow thrust all the while still kissing me.

This was the first time in a long time that it was more about making each other feel good and loved then just trying to finishing quickly. It was slow and felt amazing.

“I’m almost there Niall.”

“I know, me too. Hold on a few more seconds.”

He gave two more powerful thrust before I was clenching around him. He followed shortly behind me then collapsed on top of me. He laid there for a short period while we caught our breath.

He eventually rolled off me and onto his side of the bed. “Wow that was amazing,” he said when he looked my direction.

“I know, I missed sex like that. Not just a quick one when we could get it in.” I curled into his side and tangled my legs with his. He slide his arm around me so I could rest my head on his chest. “And this is so much better than cuddling with your pillow. I love you Niall.”

“I love you too sweetheart. Now get some sleep.” He placed a kiss on my forehead before we both fell into a peaceful rest.

I was startled awake when I heard noises down the hall. It took me a few moments to realize what it was. “Niall wake up.” I pushed him next to me trying to wake him.

“Hmm?” He mumbled barely awake.

“Riley’s coming and neither of us have any clothes on.”

He eyes shot open. “Shit.” We both frantically looked around the room for any amount of clothing either of us could put on but everything was either in the bathroom or closet.

I pulled the blankets as high as I could so only my head was visible. “He’s coming for you and it’s acceptable if he sees you without a shirt,” I said while trying to hide myself deeper in the bed.

Riley burst into the room, “Daddy!” He ran to the edge of the bed and Niall grabbed him and sat him on the bed. He crawled up until he was sitting on Niall’s torso. “Daddy play!” His happy smile shined bright on his face.

“Yeah buddy, we’ll play. But first we need to eat breakfast, so why don’t you go to your room and change clothes and mummy and I will be right there.”

“Pancakes?”

“Yes we can have pancakes, but I think you need to cook for daddy since it’s my birthday.” He giggled and laid his head down so he could hug Niall’s neck. “Alright Riley, you go but on your batman shirt on and we’ll be right there to start those pancakes and watch cartoons.” Niall set him down on the floor and gave him a gently shove to the door.

He ran out of our room and could be heard digging through his drawers. “That was close. We could have scarred him for life,” I proclaim as I relaxed the hold on the blankets around my neck.

“Well since we have a few minutes, you know what we could do?” His hand started to slide up my leg so I gave it a slapped to stop him.

“No! If we aren’t there in three minutes he’ll be back looking for us and that something I really don’t want him walking in on.”

“Come on, where’s your since of adventure? It is my birthday you know.”

“Maybe later there birthday boy.” I gave a pat to his stomach before I went in search of clothes

He huffed, “Fine.”

He threw the cover off himself and followed me into the closet. “How’s your butt?” I asked as I pulled my shirt on.

“I’m pretty sure a bruise is already starting.” He gave it a gently rub.

“I’m sorry I don’t have any presents or anything planned for you. I wasn’t expected you to be home.”

“That’s okay. Spending the day with my family is enough of a present.”

“Da?” Riley yelled from the top of the steps, waiting to be let through the baby gate.

“Told you so.”

He stuck his tongue out at me before yelling back, “Coming Riley.”

After we finished getting dressed, we made our way out to join Riley. Niall and him playing in the living room while I watched as I cooked breakfast. First it consisted of Niall chasing Riley around the furniture. Then Riley chased him before it turned into a stalemate as they stood on either sides of the couch, neither knowing who was actually chasing who.

“Alright boys, come get your pancakes,” I said as I set the plate of fresh, steaming food on the table. They both ran into the kitchen and Niall helped Riley into his booster seat then cut up his food and drizzled maple syrup on top of it before sitting down next to him.

After they ate, they decided to let their food settle by sitting down and watch cartoons. I sat with them but worked on homework instead.

I looked up from my laptop a few hours later to see they had both passed out together. Niall had his head back, resting on the couch while Riley slept curled into Niall’s body. I turned the TV off so the only noise that could be heard was me typing away on my laptop and their soft snores.

When they both woke up, I believe they made a decision together to make the biggest mess possible by deciding to build a fort in the middle of the living room. They ran around collecting all the spare blankets, pillows, and chairs before they started their assembly. Once they had an acceptable structure, they both crawled inside. They even refused to leave it for lunch so I had to deliver their food to them but I wasn’t allowed in since it was for boys only. The plan was working until Charlie stood up in the middle of it and knocked a chair over with his clumsy body, causing the whole thing to crash to the ground.

As I was folding the last of the blankets, I looked at Niall who was dragging two of the dining room chairs back to the table, “I like how I couldn’t help build and wasn’t allowed inside but I somehow get to clean up the mess.”

“I never asked you to help, you just did it.”

“That’s because if I wouldn’t have, the mess would still be here tomorrow.”

Niall had returned and stood directly in front of me. “Probably, it is my birthday remember,” he grinned. “But now that it’s all cleaned up, we can move on to the next activity.”

“And what would that be?”

“I’m not sure yet.”

“Why don’t you two go in the backyard and practice your soccer? Don’t you have a game coming up in a couple of months?”

“That’s a great idea even though I’m only going to coach. But it’s a great opportunity for Riley to practice, may need him on my team since the other coach has brought in some ringers. Gonna make beating them real hard.”

“I’m sure you’ll figure something out.”

“Are you coming out with us?”

“I really should study, I already skipped class today to stay home with you.”

“Please?” he whined. “It’s my birthday and I haven’t seen you in a long time.” He stuck his bottom lip out and tried his best puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.”

“Yay!” he cheered before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.

He grabbed a ball and started to show Riley the proper way to kick the ball. After that he took him to the net that was set up and had him practice taking shots.

“Babe when can Riley start playing in those kids leagues?”

“I’m not sure, maybe when he’s four or five. Why?” I questioned.

“Well I need to know how long I have to practice with him so he can be the best kid out there.”

“Niall you know it’s supposed to be about everyone getting to play and having a fun time.”

“Maybe for all the other kids who aren’t good, but for ours, he’s going to be the best one out there, kicking all the other kids’ butts.”

“Whatever you say Niall.”

We stopped playing about an hour later when Riley started to pooper out. We took him inside and sat down to watch some TV.

“Niall what do you want for supper?”

“Can we just order something? That way you don’t have to worry about cooking anything and can stay here with us.”

“Then I’ll go call for something.” I walked into the kitchen and dug into the drawer that held all the deliver menus we had collected over the years. I riffled through them until I found one that sound good and pulled out my phone and ordered something for us.

Before I returned to the living room I grabbed a beer for Niall and walked to the couch. Riley was sitting on Niall’s lap leaning his head on Niall’s arm that was supported by the arm rest. I sat on the other side of him and handed him the beer. “Thanks babe. You know me so well, you know what to get me before I even ask for it.”

“Niall it’s not too hard to figure out you want a beer. That’s a pretty standard thing with you. That, food, music, and a little loving and you’re happy.”

“True.” He took a swig before he wrapped his spare arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.

After we ate the supper I ordered, I took Riley upstairs to give him his bath. He insisted that Niall sing for him before he feel asleep, so while he did that I went to our bedroom to get ready for bed too.

I heard Niall walked downstairs so I slip on one of his oversized t-shirts on and follow him. He was sitting on the sofa with his feet up, eyes fixed on the television. I sat close to him so our hips where touching and extend my bare legs out next to his. He moves his hand from his lap onto my thigh but doesn’t care to look away from the screen. I place my hand on top of his and squeeze but still with no reaction from him. I lean over to him so I can place kisses on the corner of his jaw. “Hold on babe, it’s tied and there’s only five minutes left.”

“Ni, you and I both know five minutes of game time actually mean and hour of real time. And if no one scores they’ll have to go into overtime and it’ll be even longer,” I whined. “But I want you now, and when is the next time I get to see you?”

“Just a few more minutes.” I wasn’t satisfied with that answer so I swung my leg to the other side of him so I could straddle his lap. He looked around me so he could still focus on the game. In frustration I started to place kisses on his neck, trying to distract him from the game. I took his hands and placed them on my thighs and he ran them under his top I was wearing and up to my hips. “Christ, are you wearing anything under this?”

“No,” I answer innocently before grinding my hips into him.

“Fuck.” He threw his head against the back of the couch, I swiveled my hips again. I could feel him hardening below me so I smiled proudly.

“Do you know what you do to me?” He asked while he slide his hand to my bum and squeezed.

I smiled devilishly while working his shirt over his head. “I do and use it to my advantage all the time.” I held his face while kissing him.

I stood from his lap so I could remove the pants he wore. I grabbed the waistband in my hands and he lifted his hips so I could pull his pants down his thighs. After I had them removed, I made an observation, “Excuse me, who should be talking about not wearing anything underneath. Here you are, walking around all day with no boxers on.” He could only laugh. “Hypocrite.”

“Didn’t want them slowing us down.” I got down on my knees in front of him and too him into my hand. I pumped him a few times and was about to take him into my mouth but he stopped me. “You are really good at that but I really just want you right now.” I released him from my hand and returned to my previous location straddling him. I placed my hands on his abs and leaned down to kiss him but still not giving him what he wanted. He moaned again when I circled my hips once more. “Babe come on, quit playing around.”

“You thought it was funny last night when you were the doing the teasing.”

“I’m sorry but please,” he begged. I decided he had had enough so I ran my hand down and grabbed him and lifted my hips so I could line him up with my entrance. I slowly sank down until he was fully inside me. “Fuck,” he growled in my ear. I kiss him again before I started to slowly rock my hips.

My pace must have been too slow for him because he lifted me off him so he could be in control. He changed our position so I was on my back and he was on top of me. He grabbed my leg and placed it around his hip. He slide back into me and started to thrust.

I could feel that familiar feeling building in the pit of my stomach. “Niall I’m almost there,” I whimpered.

“Just a little bit long babe.” I pushed my hips to meet his thrusts. I was unable to hold on any longer and clenched around him. Only a few more thrust and he followed behind me. He collapsed onto of me. We both lay there in silence, trying to catch our breath. “Oh look, they won,” he said as he glanced at the TV.

“Really Niall?”

I woke up the next morning when my alarm for school when off. I reached to shut it off before I rolled over to find the bed empty next to me. I listened to hear if there was any movement in the house but none could be heard. I saw I had a new text on my phone so I clicked on it.

Sorry you had to wake up without me again. Had to leave super early this morning and didn’t want to wake you. I also really didn’t want to see you sad because I left. But think, it’s less than 4 weeks until I see you again!

Love always Niall

It had been a little over two of weeks and I was currently talking to my friend at school before we left for the weekend. “I’m ready to get home so I can go to bed. Hopefully Riley lets me sleep tonight,” I told her.

“You sure seem to be tired lately.”

“I have a two year old that I’m currently taking care of by myself and I’m a full time student, of course I’m tired.”

“I know but you just seem more tired this last week than normal, and it hasn’t even been that hard of a week. Are you sure you’re okay?” She asked concerned. “You don’t have anything else going on do you?”

“I mean I’ve had a few headaches this week which isn’t really normal but that’s probably just stress.”

“Anything else?”

“Well my back hurts and my boobs are sore but that’s just because my period should start in a few days.”

She started to type away at her phone and after a few minutes she looked up at me, “Is there any way you could be pregnant? Because that is what all you symptoms point to.”

“No, Niall’s been away for eight weeks and I’ve had my period since then.”

“Wasn’t he home a couple of weeks ago? And you can’t tell me you two didn’t have sex while he was home, I know you too well.”

“We did but it was only one day.”

“You of all people should believe that it only takes one time.”

“I mean I guess it’s possible.” I hadn’t told her we had been trying for three months with no luck.

“Maybe you should take a pregnancy test to make sure. If it’s negative, there’s no harm. You don’t have to even tell Niall you took it but at least you know then.”

“Maybe I’ll wait to see if my period starts in the next couple of days first.” I looked at my phone to check the time. “I should probably get going, daycare closes in a few minutes. I’ll see you on Monday.”

“Bye, have a good weekend,” she said as we left separate ways.

 I walked down the hall and to the room Riley was in. He looked up from the toy he was playing with when he saw me walk in. “You ready to go home?” He nodded his head. “Then we better put our toy away and grab our stuff so we can go.” He put the toy in the chest where it belonged as I gathered his few things. “Let’s put your coat on, it’s kind of cold out today.” He held out his short arms so I could slip his jacket I held on. “Grab your bag and let’s go to the car.” He slide his backpack on and walked with me to the car. I clipped him into his car seat before I climbed into the front and drove us home.

As I was driving, I thought back to the conversation I had had with my friend earlier. There was a possibility I could be pregnant. I mean I hadn’t gone back on birth control when Niall left and when he was home for his birthday he didn’t wear protect, so there was the possibility. We still had plenty of test in our house from when Niall sent someone out to buy them. We basically had our own drugstore in our medicine cabinet for pregnancy test. I just didn’t want to take the test and have it be negative again and feel the same sad and depressed feeling again. She was right though, that if it came back negative Niall didn’t need to know.

I looked in my rearview mirror and watched as Riley played with his teddy bear. I definitely wanted another baby, and this was possibly the closes I felt to that being a reality but I didn’t want to get my hopes up. Maybe I was just making up the symptoms in my head to make me believe I was pregnant. So as I finished the drive home I had to decide if I should take the test or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 77 22
(ONE DIRECTION - NIALL HORAN) Victoria goes to visit her cousin in England. He used to be like a big brother to her, but they haven't spoken in nine...
232K 5.3K 39
One Girl, One Secret, One Popstar, One Direction. Erin has a secret. A secret she has never told anyone. Not even her best friend. This secret ruine...
842 17 16
Jake is a regular boy with regular problems, his life isn't really exciting but there's nothing wrong with it. One day, this all changes, in the morn...
5.6K 199 27
Rachel Lives in a small town in Ireland. It also happens to be where pop star Niall Horan lives. She goes to a concert with her sister only to realiz...