One Piece Lemon One Shots

By Laws_sneaky_link

Smut stories of One Piece characters because I'm mentally ill and bored. I hope you enjoy. *I am going throu... More

I Just Wanted Some Water (Sanji x reader)
Lookout Team (Zoro x reader)
Check-up (Law x reader)
Parting Gift (Bartolomeo x reader)
Business Partners (Crocodile x reader)
The Price For Freedom (Smoker x reader)
Persuasion (Ace x reader)
The date (Zoro x reader)
Sword Fight (Zoro x Law)
I Cant Decide (Penguin x reader x Shachi)
Amusement (Marco x reader)
Childish (Shanks x reader)
Mommy (Robin x reader)
Massage (Corazon x reader)
Nuisance (Kidd x Law)
New Bar (Rayleigh x reader x Shakky)
Caught (Izo x reader)
Vacation (Zoro x reader)
A Much Needed Break (Gaban x reader)
Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)
Welcome Home (Mihawk x Reader)
Jealous (Dominant Shanks x reader)
Clueless (Law x reader)
I Can't Decide Part 2 (Plus Law)

The Best Outcome (Law x reader)

5.5K 99 35
By Laws_sneaky_link

Damn Ikaku. You just had to drag me into this stupid bet, and now I have to wear this damn outfit. I just really hope the captain doesn't see me like this.

Law and I have been sleeping with each other. It's been going on for a few months now. I learned very quickly he is a little sadistic is bed. But to say I don't like it would be a lie.

Last night Ikaku decided to make a bet with Penguin and Shachi over a game of pool. If she lost she and I would wear maid dresses for the whole day. And of course she lost and I got dragged into it.

I normally don't wear this kind of stuff so it's really embarrassing to be wearing this. I haven't even left my room yet.

Ikaku and I are the only ones to have seen it. She came barging into my room early this morning. holding the dresses in her hand. We both got changed in my room and now i'm fighting to stay in here under my covers.

"Come on (y/n). You have to go out there. We lost the bet." She said dragging me out of the door.

"We? You lost and dragged me into it."

"We are the only girls in this crew. We have to stick together." Ikaku said as she won and got me out into the hall. She quickly closed my bedroom door and pushed me down the hall in the direction of the cafeteria.

I really hope I don't run into Law.

We made it into the kitchen after my many protests and fighting back. I was scared to look at who was here, in fear of spotting the one person I didn't want to see me.

"Well here we are you guys. Are you happy?" She was obviously asking Penguin and Shachi. "What do you think captain? Do we look good?"

I finally looked up to see Law eating his breakfast. He's not looking up at us. Maybe he hasn't seen me.

"I don't care as long as everyone still does their jobs." Law said coldly. He got up and walked his plate to the sink.

Ikaku grabbed my arm and pulled me further into the cafeteria and we sat down at the table.

Law walked right past us heading off to do work. Shachi and Penguin followed behind him but stopped at our table with four plates for all of us to eat breakfast.

The rest of the morning went by unbelievably slow. Everyone kept staring at me. Thankfully we only had to wear the outfits, not do what people asked us to do.

Finally lunch rolled around and everyone was eating together in the cafeteria.

Law won't even look at me. Normally that would scare me, cause what if I pissed him off. But today I'm glad he won't look at me.

I finished eating and brought my plate to the sink. I had dish duty today anyways so I got to work on the mountain of dishes.

I heard someone come up behind me, but didn't process who it was. That was until a hand slipped up my skirt and squeezed my ass.

"Come to room tonight. And wear the dress."

I instantly recognized the voice. It was Law. I turned to look at where he was but he was gone.

So he did notice me. When? Now that I know he noticed me, I don't know if I'm scared, or excited? Maybe both.

He was gone, but I could still feel his hand on me. And I loved it.

The rest of the day went by so fast. Now that I had something to look forward to. People staring at me didn't bother me now. The longer time passed, the more I got excited for tonight.

Eventually I finished up my chores for the day including the five huge piles of dishes from dinner and headed to Laws room.

I arrived at his door and had some hesitation before knocking. I looked to make sure no one was in the hall and knocked three times.

"Who is it?" Law asked through the door.

"Me."

"Who is me?"

"Oh.. yea.. uh (y/n)." I heard some footsteps from behind the door. The door opened and I was face to face with my tattooed captain. He grabbed me and quickly pulled me into his room.

He shut the door and I heard a click. Law pushed me against his door and placed his hands on either side of me. He moved his face to the side of mine. His lips were grazing my ear. His breath giving me shivers. I can't lie, it made me a little wet.

"What do you think you're doing wearing that outfit (y/n)-ya? Showing what's mine to everyone?" He asked with a husky voice.

"I'm sorry Law. Ikaku made a bet with-" I was cut off by him.

"Penguin and Shachi right?" I gulped.

"Y-yea."

"I should have known." He lowered his head and placed his forehead on my shoulder. "Well anyways, now that your in such a hot outfit, I can't let it go to waste." Law said.

He quickly placed his hands on my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and he carried me to his bed. He sat me down on my back and he stood above me.

"You really do look amazing (y/n)-ya." Law said before crouching down so he was face to face with my vagina. "Hm. It seems your already wet. And I haven't even done anything."

I heard him give a sadistic chuckle right before I felt him push his fingers on me through my panties. He started at the top by my clit and made his way down to my hole, spreading his fingers as he went down.

I lifted my head up to look at him as he took his fingers off of me. He looked at me and put them in his mouth.

"Mm. Tastes good." Law said. He stood up and crawled up on the bed, towering over me. He bent down and leant on his elbow to the side of me.

His other hand roamed my body, slowly making its way down. He lifted up the hem of my underwear and lowered his hand in until his long, slender fingers reached my clit.

"Look at me (y/n)-ya." He said as his fingers started to dance around my clit. My hands traced his abs, and tattoos as best as they could while I was making eye contact with him.

I reached my hands down to the tent in his pants and palmed him. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"Please don't tease me." I smiled and undid his pants while still staring deeply into his beautiful yellow eyes. I pulled his dick out and started to jerk him off.

Law pushed his finger harder against me making me bite my lip to hold back my moans. He always knew how to make me feel good. I was putty in his hands.

I sped up my hand and felt myself getting close to climax. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip harder.

"Don't cum yet (y/n)-ya." Law said. I tried holding out but his fingers just felt too good.

"I'm fucking tryi-" I was cut off by an orgasm which was short lived because his fingers quickly stopped and pulled out of my underwear.

He got up sat up on the edge of the bed facing away from me. I didn't see his face but I knew he wasn't happy.  I had defied him.

"(y/n)-ya. Get on the floor." Was all he said. I did as he told me to. I knew better than to make him angry.

I sat on my knees facing the same direction as Law. Until he stood up and faced me. I was a little scared to look at him. He put his hand on my head, grabbing my hair,  forcing me to look up at him.

"Cumming when I tell you not to, AND getting mouthy. I'll just have to fix that." He said with a sadistic smile. He lowered my head to make me look at his dick.

Law twisted his hips a couple times, making his dick go side to side. That was his way of telling me to suck on it.

I grabbed him in my hand and licked his tip. I licked his slit than put my mouth around him. I pushed my head down as much as I could. He was too big to fit his full length in my mouth.

I ran my tongue along his dick as I moved my head back and forth on him.

"If it gets to be too much just tap me anywhere repeatedly. Ok?" He asked. I already know what he's gonna do. Am I gonna be ok? I decided to nod in response. "I should finish quickly."

He placed his tattooed hands on my head and forced my head all the way down, until his full length was in my mouth. Law pushed my head back then forced his full length inside of me again.

He quickly picked up speed, tears forming in my eyes. I was gagging and couldn't really breathe. But I kinda liked it when he did this.

My hands grabbed his thighs and squeezed as I needed something to grab onto because he started pumping his hips into my face. I was quickly approaching my limit. I would need to stop soon.

"I'm almost there." He said. I looked up and he was facing the ceiling.

As I was about to tap out, he pushed my head all the way down a final time and a warm, salty liquid filled the back of my throat.

Law quickly removed himself from me and crouched down so that we were face to face. I swallowed his cum and he placed his hands on the sides of my face and made me look at him.

"Are you ok (y/n)-ya? You should've  tapped out if it was too much. You didn't have to go through with it. I wouldn't have been upset." He said wiping away the tears with his thumbs.

"I liked it though." I said smiling. He smiled back and I slammed my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he moved his hands to be on my side.

"How could I ever be mad at you." His hands worked their way up to the top hem of my maid dress that laid over my breasts. Law wrapped his fingers around it and quickly pulled it down, causing my boobs to fly out.

He broke the kiss and looked at my breasts as he massaged them in his hands. Law licked his lips and quickly moved his hands to my thighs and lifted me up yet again.

He threw me on his bed and quickly turned my over so that I was on my stomach.

"This time you can come whenever you're ready." He said. He quickly removed my panties and lifted me up by my hips so that I was on my knees.

Right after I felt his tongue on my clit. He flicked his tongue on my clit and I quickly approached an orgasm.

Between my cut off orgasm earlier and being very turned on, it didn't take long for my climax to approach.

Law removed his tongue and started sucking on my clit. I grabbed one of his pillows from beside me and brought it to my head. I buried my face in his pillow to muffle my moans, enjoying his scent.

Then he nibbled on me and I almost lost it. My orgasm was gonna happen soon. I prepared and grabbed his pillow and sheets.

Law went back to sucking on my clit while using his tongue and I instantly orgasmed. My grip tightened and I fell from my knees into my stomach.

He kept going as my body twitched uncontrollably. Law soon stopped and I regained my composure.

I felt the bed dip behind me and Laws hands went back under my hips before easing them up again.

I was back on my knees and I felt Law place his hands on my ass, spreading my asscheeks, feeling around with his thumb.

"I can't wait any longer. My dick feels like it's gonna explode." He said.

He took his dick and placed it by my entrance slowly pushing it in, until his full length was inside me.

Law slowly removed himself until only his tip was inside of me. He placed his hands under my hips to support me before slamming himself into me.

He quickly pounded into me. The sound of our skin clapping filled the room. I really hope no one hears us.

Law removed his hands from my hips and grabbed my elbows pulling my upper body towards him. Then he moved his hands to my breasts and squeezed them.

I tilted my head back until it was resting on his shoulder.

I bit my lips together to stop myself from making loud noise. Law was quietly grunting in between strokes.

Law quickly picked up speed and his movements got sloppy.

After a few more strokes I felt a warm liquid inside of me. I looked down to see it dripping out of me onto his bed.

"Ah.. shit Law... I'm sorry." I say between breaths trying to wipe it up.

"Don't... worry about it... (y/n)-ya." My knees finally gave out and I flopped down onto his bed and I turned to lay on my back.

Law laid down on top of me, running his hand through my hair.

"I'll clean it up tomorrow. Please wear the maid dress for me more." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Oh course. I would do anything for you Law. Because I love you." Oops. I didn't mean to say that last part. He touched his forehead to mine.

"I love you to (y/n)-ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 303 21
**If you see a lemon emoji there is a lemon in the story. I'm going to be writing a few so the lemon will be your only warning** ~~~~~~~ This is a V...
317K 15.6K 54
"แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดแด‡ แดกสœส, แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข ส™แดœแด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด€แด„สœแด‡" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคแดฌ แดผโฟแต‰ แดพโฑแต‰แถœแต‰ หฃ แดนแตƒหกแต‰!แดฟแต‰แตƒแตˆแต‰สณ แถ แตƒโฟแถ โฑแถœแต—โฑแต’โฟโœง.* [๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž] [๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž] ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ...
93.2K 2.9K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader ยฐAll characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
477K 10.9K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...