Demented Reality

By BamiRe06

Victoria Adeleke; the sunshine in the abyss of darkness of her friends and family. Energetic, loving, caring... More

CAST
1
2
4
5
6
7
7B
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

3

70 15 15
By BamiRe06

King's pov

"Your father said he would see you during the week" Aunt Natalie, my dad's pa said from the front seat. I hummed in reply and placed my head on the cool window glass to calm my thoughts. We finally got to school, I got down from the car and thanked the driver then waved to aunt Naty.

Turning back towards the large building in front of me, I sighed. "Ready for a new session of craziness and unnecessary drama" I murmured as I walked into the school compound.

Mrs Genevieve, one of our janitors and also my favorite staffs was struggling with some materials so I walked towards her and collected them.

"Good morning ma" I smiled at her. She patted my back and smiled.

"enyi m ututu oma( my dear good morning). See how you are just getting taller and more handsome" she pinched my cheek.

"That's why all the girls are always running after you, you even have two girls that are like your hands, di nkọ(be sharp) and pick one of them.

I chuckled knowing she was referring to Yemisi and Victoria. I put the items in front the class then gave her a light hug before making my way to my class. The terrible singer also known as Pemisire Olayanju saw me then ran towards ruby where all departments stay together. I rolled my eyes knowing she was going to bring unnecessary drama.

Victoria's p.o.v

King walked in with his usual poker face ,completely blocking out the trying too hard greetings from the girls and fake greetings from some guys. King Benson is a fair tall guy with average hair that always had waves. Disinterested brown eyes and full pink lips. Broad shoulders and chest with complete six pacs. Don't ask how i know. Smart but doesn't act interested in school or anything at all except his close friends. He's the captain of the basketball team despite the fact that he's in ss2. The captain, senior Demola decided he deserved it cause of his performance.

"Foolish boy, I didn't miss you" Barakat blew him a kiss to which he replied with his middle finger. He had dropped his bag at the front with Asi who was currently eating (no surprise there).

"Morning idiot" I hit his head as he sat close to me. He just rolled his eyes then put his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh my days, please don't start with your bestfriend oppression" Barakat being the chatter box rolled her eyes. Being the mature girl I am ,I stuck out my tongue at her.

I ,Barakat and Eli began our favorite battle; pick up and break up lines. Ibukun was the judge and I was going first.

"Eli ,can I be your stray hair? So I can keep bugging you" I winked at him ,he just chuckled.

"I hope you know CPR, cause you just took my breath away" Brakat said to me then gave me a sheesh look.

"That was smooth" Yemisi nodded. Ibukun gave her a mark for that.

"Are you parking ticket? Cause you've got fine written all over you" Eli bit his lip and I facepalmed.

Ibukun just shook her head while Yemisi and King were trying not to laugh. "It's my turn" I stated.

"Onome ,if being sexy was a crime, babe,you'll be guilty as charged" I blew a kiss to which she rejected, ouch. Yemisi was chuckling as we were just saying stupid lines.

We kept on going, I was 20 ,Barakat 18, Eli 15. I decided to end the game once and for all. I pulled Yemisi and held her hands.

"Babe, I've been trying to take things to the next level, I need someone who is beautiful, smart" I paused seeing her feeling herself.

"Let me know if you know someone like that" King lost his shit and started laughing hard.

"Fuck shit" Eli was literally crying. Yemisi gave me a good beating.

"Yemisi, she said you're not smart, she said you're ugly" Ibukun started laughing at her. I was trying to appease her when Mrs Tosin entered the class.

"Good morning ma, you're welcome to Ss2, God bless you ma amen and your family amen" She smiled and told us to have our seats.

"Selzy mama ,how was your holiday? Did u miss me?" Barakat wiggled her eyebrows at her. Mrs Tosin just chuckled and shook her head.

"Ss2, please I'm going to use this period and fourth period for Civic so we can round up fast" she pleaded with us and we agreed since we had nothing better to do.

Moments later....

"Thank you for letting me use the period. Government students, if you know what is good for you ,come and meet me whenever you are free because your scheme this term ehn, Lord have mercy" she chuckled as we groaned.

"Class captain, submit the assignment on Wednesday and please inform those who aren't around about the assignment" With that ,she left the class.

"It's almost short break ,let's go and buy ice cream" I pulled King with me and also grabbed Yemisi. The three of us began our journey to the cafeteria.

"Hope you're good?" Yemisi asked as she typed away on her phone. I'm surprised she hasn't hit her head yet ,I want her to have like the koko that Tom from Tom & Jerry used to have.

"I'm better" King replied. I patted his back and he smiled slightly. Some seniors were passing and Yemisi bumped into one of them.

"Brat, watch you're going " Senior Ada shouted. Ada and Yemisi also have this serious rivalry going as lot of things were ugly between their set and ours.

Only God knows how they keep becoming rivals.

"Retarded fool, stop spitting" Yemisi glared at her. I went to drag Yemisi away but King pulled me back.

"I'll advise you stay away" He whispered in my ear. I just sighed knowing that at this rate,I won't take my ice cream.

I know I took ice cream in the morning but it wasn't enough.

" is it me you're calling retarded?" Senior Ada had began to draw a crowd. This happens every time but I can't help but be scared for Yemisi as Ada is a street girl.

"To be honest, I don't have the time to lose precious words and sweat on you. Call me when you finally found a way to unlock your caged brain" with that ,Yemisi walked away .

That insult destroyed my mind. I clicked my tongue , Yemisi and her mouth are lethal. She's scary but not scary at the same time. King and I went to Cafeteria and bought 5 rolls of the red munch it and 1 fan ice for her. With that ,we made our to our spot.

As predicted she was seated on one of the chairs, pressing her phone. "Could you at least try to tame your tongue?" King dropped the snacks in front of her.

"Leave that thing" she waved it off. "You will just be destroying people with your mouth ,like don't you have mouth pause?" I shook my head at her.

She just rolled her eyes. We began to talk about different things ,making fun of each other.

Anonymous pov

I had finished doing this despicable act again but at the end I felt pleasure. I quickly cleaned the tiles of the toilet floor so there won't be traces.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but there's nothing wrong in giving yourself some validation and pleasure. I had to rinse off the stain on my skirt too.

Some girls walked in and I put on my usual smile for them.

Victoria's p.o.v

I was in C.r.s class with my favorite teacher ,note the sarcasm. Miss Olamide was busy telling the other girls to buckle up and started comparing them to me.

This woman sha wants them to hate me.

We are mostly girls in art class. I, Melissa, Barakat, Rebecca, Ife , Dorcas and some other people i dont really talk to. She was giving us our scheme of work .

"Victoria, where is Melissa?" She turned to me. I groaned inwardly.

"Ma ,as we all know ,she doesn't resume on the first day of school" I explained calmly while giving her a pointed look.

She knows Melissa doesn't resume today but she's always looking for ways to mention her name.

"As usual, the white girl wouldn't come and it's not like she's the smartest oo and her handwriting and her character, nothing to write home about" she hissed then turned towards the board.

"Problematic" Barakat mouthed to me. I couldn't agree more.

"Rebecca too, she didn't come this morning. Omo pastor ,I don't understand what is wrong, you children ehn" she began to complain.

"You're just looking for a reason to talk" Barakat said quietly but I think she heard.

"Shaibu, stand up and repeat what you said"she came to her table then slammed her palm on it.

"Ma, I feel like you are looking for reasons to talk and vent your frustration. We all know that Melissa doesn't come to school on the first day because her dad says so" she paused to look at her.

"And you know that Rebecca flew out of the country so why the fuss? Ma I feel you should be calming down and not put your anger on us" she finished.

To be honest ,Barakat is the only one that can talk to this woman. If I talk back, orun straight. My dad will end me.

"You are feeling big because you are in Ss2 abi. Don't worry I'll clip.."

"It's not about feeling big,it's stating facts ma. You need serious attitude adjustment o. You'll just be making pointless issues ,you have to be calming down" Barakat interrupted her.

She clenched her fists then slammed the table. The rest of us knew what was next as we blocked our ears.

"YOU SPOILT GIRL, GET OUT OF MY CLASS, OUT!!" She yelled on top of lungs.

"With all due respect, stop yelling. You're making a scene and I will gladly leave your class" she packed her book and Bible then walked out of the class.

"Anyone else has something to say?" She put her hand on her hips then hissed.

"Onibaje osi" she continued writing on the board. I sighed and continued writing.

Moments later.......

We were finally done with class. She gave us three long assignments. Walahi ,this woman na ment, first day of school. She's the Satan to our angel ,I swear.

It was long break and I was happy cause on the timetable,I'm not having any class again.
I walked back to the class to see Barakat gisting with Yemisi and Asi.

"O baby, next time ignore her" I put my arms around her neck.

"Leave that one abeg, did she give us assignment?" I sighed before nodding.

"We are not even having Crs today ,if you see the long assignment and we are now submitting tomorrow" I whined while Barakat began to swear.

"Give me your note so I can send it Becca and Melissa" I handed it over to her before going to meet Onome and Ibukun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: nice 😌. It's been a while, im gonna be trying to update. Wonder who that person is👀. Give me your thoughts on what they could be doing.

What do you think about King?
Yemisi
Barakat

Please don't forget to vote.

See ya💃✨.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 1.1K 22
Fikayo knows there's no escape from the darkness she has known and lived in for years. Lit cigarettes give her comfort but it doesn't last long. She...
52 19 14
Different perspective on life, that's what they had. A little bit mentally deranged that's what they had in common. "Their self" that's what they alw...
11.8K 2.5K 40
In a Nigerian boarding highschool, things could get pretty hard for a 16 year old introverted-extrovert with a personality disorder. Mayowa Smith, fo...
12.1K 1.8K 32
Meet Channelle. A young, teenage girl moved from Abuja to Lagos, due to her father's new employment. For her last year of high school, her parents en...