Cold Heart...

By sophhhieeeeeee

IN WHICH Aimee Hale-Cullen's cold persona melts due to the new girl moving to Forks. [Twilight-Breaking Dawn... More

𝘁𝗐𝗶𝗅𝗶𝗀𝗵𝗍
𝖻𝗮𝖼𝗸𝗌𝘁𝗈𝗿𝗒
𝖨. 𝖡𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖠 𝖲𝖶𝖠𝖭
𝖨𝖨. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖫
𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖤𝖲𝖢𝖠𝖯𝖤
𝖨𝖵. 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫
𝖵. 𝖥𝖨𝖤𝖫𝖣 𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖯
𝖵𝖨. 𝖫𝖠 𝖯𝖴𝖲𝖧
𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖬𝖴𝖲𝖧𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖬 𝖱𝖠𝖵𝖨𝖮𝖫𝖨
𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖲𝖧𝖤 𝖪𝖭𝖮𝖶𝖲
𝖨𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖠
𝖷. 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤 𝖡𝖮𝖭𝖣
𝖷𝖨. 𝖬𝖮𝖹𝖠𝖱𝖳
𝖷𝖨𝖨. 𝖡𝖠𝖲𝖤𝖡𝖠𝖫𝖫
𝖷𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖧𝖤𝖫𝖫𝖮 𝖵𝖨𝖢𝖪𝖸
𝖷𝖨𝖵. 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴
𝖷𝖵. 𝖬𝖨𝖬𝖨'𝖲
𝖷𝖵𝖨. 𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳
𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨. 𝖯𝖱𝖮𝖬
𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖬𝖮𝖮𝖭
𝖷𝖵𝖨𝖨𝖨. 𝖢𝖠𝖫𝖬 𝖡𝖤𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖲𝖳𝖮𝖱𝖬
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗽𝘀𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

2.2K 66 4
By sophhhieeeeeee

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

MUSIC PLAYED AS AIMEE and Carlisle walked down the isle. The two vampires smiled as they looked to all their family and friends.

Carlisle smiled down to his daughter with a proud expression. As they reached the alter Carlisle walked Aimee up the step and moved to stand with Esme.

As soon as she looked down the isle she saw Bella approaching from the house. Her jaw dropped as she saw the love of life looking more beautiful than ever.

Bella was walking beside Charlie, a worried expression on her face. She was terrified she would trip and didn't like the attention on her.

But when she saw Aimee her worries disappeared as a her lips pulled up into a grin. Charlie passed her hand to Aimee.

The vampire held her mates hand as she joined her on the small platform. As every guest sat down Aimee turned to Bella.

As the marriage officiant began to talk the two just looked at each other. "You're breathtaking, love" Aimee whispered.

Bella's heart fluttered "to witness the union of Aimee Hale-Cullen and Bella Swan" the officiant continued. "Please repeat after me... I, Aimee Hale-Cullen."

"I, Aimee Hale-Cullen.. take you Bella Swan. To have and to hold. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love, to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Aimee smiled, her eyes locked on Bella the entire time.

"I, Bella Swan.. take you Aimee Hale-Cullen. To have and to hold. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. To love, to cherish. As long as we both shall live." Bella repeats.

"I do"

"I do"

"I love you" Aimee smiles, her hands holding Bella's waist.

"I love you" Bella says pulling Aimee in by the back of her neck.

And in that moment it was as if the whole world had disappeared around them. It was just the two of them. In their own little world.

The kiss they were sharing was the most passionate kiss either of them had ever experienced. It made everything that had happened worth it.

The claps of everyone sat around them broke them out of their trance. As they pulled away everyone stood and cheered.

|______________|

"Hey, Aimee! Nice to see you!" Seth Clearwater grins as he pats Aimee on the arm. "I'm happy for you!"

"Thank you, Seth"

"I hope you'll be happy, Bella" Billy Black smiles.

"Thank you, Billy. Have you heard from him?" She asks referring to Jacob.

"I'm sure Jake wishes you the best."

"Well I plan on getting drunk" Charlie admits. "They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?"

"Sound great" Billy intervenes as he leads them away.

"Bella!" Carmen greets as she approaches with the rest of the Denali's. The woman kisses Bella's cheeks.

"Congratulations, Aimee" Eleazer smiles, shaking Aimee's hand.

"Eleazer and Carmen, Right?" Bella asks.

"Yes, these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate" Aimee introduces.

"We've heard so much about you! Aimee came to us when she first met you!" Kate giggles.

"That's where you went!" Bella finally finds out with a grin.

"Welcome to the family"

"Irina" Carmen calls said vampire over. "Come meet Bella."

"I can't do this" Irina whispers.

"You promised" Tanya harshly whispers back.

"They invited one." She motions to Seth. "Irina he's our friend" Aimee reassures.

"They killed Laurent."

"He tried to kill Bella" Aimee explains.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us. To live in peace with humans. With me."

"I'm sorry." Aimee apologises. As they leave Aimee turns to Bella "well what's a wedding without some family drama?"

"Yeah.." she pauses "I can't believe you went all the way to Alaska just to avoid me!" Bella scoffs, mocking offence.

"What can I say.. your smell is simply irresistible" Aimee teases as pretends to bite Bella.

"Shove off!" Bella hysterically laughs as she pushes Aimee away from her.

"Come on, Emmett's about to do his toast" Alice yells as she pulls them towards the tables.

"Oh no"

|______________|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.2K 23
A boy who would live forever fell in love with a girl who wouldn't last the year. "if i loved you less, i might be able to talk about it more." --- ...
42.2K 1.3K 42
Two years before Bella Swan joins her father in Forks, the Cullens move into their current estate. As the kids settle into their sophomore year and C...
91.9K 2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
198 0 39
Jasper Hale x OC Fem Marinette Owl Sully Parker a girl with no memory moves to a small town named Forks. She begins to find out about the real world...