MY HUSBAND IS A MAFIA !

By yyashika_

Please Leave me from this cage Vansh I assure you that I will not reveal this secret front of the world but p... More

Riansh saw each other for the first time!
Riansh first meet ❤️
Riddhima- The Eyewitness!
Vansh - The Kidnapper!
Intoxicated!
Caged!
psycho!
Police!
The Deadly Proposal!
The Contract!
Eccepting his Offer!
Sejal Arrived!
Vansh weds Riddhima!
Riansh Conversation.
Riddhu in VR Mansion!
The deal!
Riddhu's First Day !
Gift for her!
Kabir Arrived!
My story Rankings❤️
My story on #1 in RrahulSudhir ❤️
Kabir's Allegations!
Vansh and Ragini's Past!
Unaware Feelings ❤️
The Raisinghania's Arrived!
Vansh's Terror!
My Story Ranking!
Care for her!
Feelings for each other!
My story Rankings ❤️
NOTE !
The Clue!
Doubt!
NOTE !
Trapped!
Ziddiima!
Locked up!
My Story Ranking ❤️
Ziddima and Haiwaan!
Note!
My Story Ranking ❤️
I'm sorry!
Care for him ❤️
Note
Surprise!
The Stranger!
My story is on #1 in Rrahul Sudhir ❤️
Twist and Turns!
You're Mine!
Vansh's obsession! 😈
confession! ❤️
Love Blossom 🌸
Happy Birthday Rra ❤️
Sneak peek!
Evidence !
The Missing Clip!
The Master Plan!
Thankyou for 100k views ❤️🧿✨
Ragini's murderer!
Revelations!
Shattered 💔
Kabir's Evil Intentions 😈

Danger!

1.7K 233 21
By yyashika_

Hey guys, still the target is not completed but I have updated, please vote... It takes a lot of time and effort to create a story, so please vote. And it's unfair with those also who vote sincerely.
_______________________________________

Riddhu was confused and scared at the same time hearing Vansh's conversation but still she believes him and somewhere her heart was saying that he is not talking about her. But his words were echoing in her ears.

Suddenly Vansh come hanging up the call and saw Riddhima standing in teary eyes!

Vansh ( in his serious tone) - Sweetheart what happened, why are you crying, are you okay?

He asked with concern.

Riddhu ( she was scared that maybe, he will harm her)

She said- no Vansh I'm okay, it's nothing like that, she managed with her trembling voice.

Vansh- then why are you crying?

Riddhu- no actually my feet it's paining that's why, she said but she was lying to him as she was scared.

Vansh come closer to her and said-

Ohh Sweetheart for this u are crying, I told u na I'm here with u then why u have to pressurise ur feet and while saying this he wiped her tears and immediately picked her up in his muscular arms.

Riddhima's heart skipped for a while and she said-

Vansh what are you doing?

Vansh- ( in his husky tone) Today I'm going to lock u with me inside this room he said with a wink 😉 and made Riddhima sit on the bed.

Riddhima with horrifying eyes said What!!!!

Vansh chuckled and said-

Ohh god Riddhima, I'm just kidding...
Today what happened to my junglee billi? Ahhh , why are you behaving like a scared kitten?

He questioned her!

Riddhu- what?? U were kidding?
She said while taking a breath of relief.

Vansh- yeah babygirl, I was kidding!
but then he bent down towards her ear and whispered-

But sweetheart, if you say then I'll lock both of us in this room for the whole day what say? He said in a serious yet flirt tone!

Riddhu's eyes widened hearing this and she softly hit his chest and said-

SHAMELESS!

Vansh chuckled looking at her and said-

Sit here I'll be back!

Riddhu was confused that what is he upto?

After a minute, he come back with a huge tray of breakfast in his hands.

Riddhu just gave a lite smile!

Vansh- Sweetheart eat this breakfast and take rest. He said this while forwarding a bite towards her of sandwich!

Riddhu- give, I'll eat!
Vansh- Riddhima, I'll feed u just open ur mouth, he said in a serious tone!

Riddhu- but ..... She was cut off when vansh put a bite of sandwich in her mouth. She just chewed it quietly.

Vansh- u just speak a lot babygirl!

Riddhu just look at him and thought-

I think I was wrong, he really takes care of mine, he can't harm me , now I trust him....

Vansh- ( while feeding her the food)

sweetheart by the way I wanna tell you that my back and stomach is paining a lot! He said in a painful voice looking straight into her cute eyes!

Riddhu- why vansh? What happened?

Vansh - actually last night my junglee billi kicked me a lot that's why, he said in sarcastic tone!

Riddhu understood that he is talking about her, though her face turned red but still she managed to speak.

she immediately said-

What! no way.. I don't kick while sleeping okay, don't act too smart, I know I just sleep straight 🙄 she made an irritating face while looking at him and he as always love to see her red tomato face 😂

Vansh smiled brightly looking at her and said-

Now u look like my sweetheart! ❤️

Riddhu gave a confused expression.

Vansh- Sweetheart, I can't see your worried face, just keep smiling like this okay!!

He said and gave a kiss on her forehead while getting up as her breakfast was done!

Riddhu just smiled at him , vansh  said u take rest and please don't pressurise ur feet , okay.

She nodded her head and he went out saying that he will be back as he has some work!

Riddhu- you are not that bad Mr. Mafia Raisinghania!

_______________________________________

Afternoon-

Riddhima was busy in her work , reading some of her patient files when Vansh come.... He opened the door really hard that made Riddhima shiver, he was looking extremely angry and his eyes were blood red!

she asked him what happened?

Vansh without responding start opening  drawers , Riddhima was confused that what happened to him...

Riddhima asked again but still he didn't answered her question
and then he took out his gun from one of the drawer , Riddhima got terrified that what is he upto?

Riddhu- Va..n.sh... van..sh.. what is this, wh...aat will...you...you d..do with this....g...gun...

She was stammering due to fear, not because of the gun , the more scary was Vansh's attitude and face expression that were making her breaths uneven!

Vansh come forward and said to Riddhu holding her from her shoulders softly-

Riddhima listen to me very carefully, for the next 2 days please don't step out from VR Mansion...
Don't even think to step out, whatever you need will come to you but at any cost, you will not go out from the mansion... Neither anyone will come except the family members...Do you get that ?

He said all this in an extremely dangerous tone that made Riddhima shivered!

But why ? Riddhima questioned him.

Vansh- Riddhima, my rivals are in this area only , so I don't want you to go out as it is not safe sweetheart, he said in a calm tone.

Riddhu- and...and this gun?

Vansh- you want ur husband to killed or injured? He questioned her! With a raised eyebrows!

Riddhu got scared and said- no... no

Vansh- then even I need some weapon to protect myself Right?

Riddhu just nodded her head and said- take care Vansh

Vansh- Yeah sweetheart, u too take care!

Riddhu - but vansh, I have ordered a book  online and it will deliver today only then what about that ?

Vansh- don't worry I'll inform the watchman okay, he said with a lite smile.

Riddhu- okay but please Vansh take care, she said with concern.

Vansh hugged her and kissed on her forehead and said-

You too sweetheart and yeah please don't worry for me, I'll be back by evening ok , and yeah if you any patients to attend then talk to them on call but please don't step out! He said in a serious tone.

Where Riddhu said yes!

Vansh- also please take care of yourself, as u know Mrs. D'Souza is out of town,  u can call angre for any help anytime as he is in the mansion only. Saying this he tap her cheek lovingly and went!

While Riddhu just prayed to God that keep Vansh safe!

After 2-3 hours- the doorbell rang and Riddhima went there as she knew that her online order has come, till she reach, Angre collect the package and asked Riddhu-

Bhabhi, have you ordered this in a soft voice!

Riddhu- yeah Angre actually I have ordered a book to read, it's that only. She said giving a lite smile.

Angre- okay 😊 I hope your feet is better now bhabhi?

Riddhu- yeah , it's better now 😊
You know how is Vansh? In a worried tone.
Angre- yeah bhabhi don't worry he is absolutely okay, actually, he is really busy that's why he couldn't call you but trust me, he is okay 😊

Riddhu- thank God.

Riddhu took the package and went towards her room!

The moment she opened the package, there were two books - one was which Riddhu ordered and the other was a kind of Diary!

Riddhu- to herself-

Arayy I have ordered one book only then what is this, and it seems like a diary!

Riddhu opened the dairy and she was hell shocked to see, it was Written-

RAGINI SHARMA!

yes it was Ragini's Diary with a picture of her pasted on the very first page. As Riddhu met Ragini in the engagement so she immediately recognised her!

Riddhu was scared and confused at the same time , she thought-

Ragini is dead then who sent this and why specially to me?

To be continued......

So guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

GUYS WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ....

Wishing you and all of your loved ones health and happiness in the new year  2022 .

AND YES GUYS NEXT PART I WILL UPDATE WHEN THERE WILL BE 200+ LIKES .

AND PLEASE VOTE .

Also if you want an update on Sunday then please complete the target, else you all have to wait!

Keep supporting my story 😊

Till then bye ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 10.1K 38
THIS IS A RIANSH FANFICTION.. A LOVE STORY BETWEEN VANSH AND RIDDHIMA LETS SEE HOW WILL THEY UNITE IN LIFE... LIFE IS NOT FULL OF HAPPINESS THERE IS...
91.9K 7.5K 36
What happens when, the same person with whom ur married is fixed.. just a day ago, kidnapped u unknowingly or is there any more twist in the story👿�...
240K 16.6K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
207K 22.8K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...