𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix

2.9K 144 83
By failedpaperairplane

History does repeat itself, and that's what Y/n hated most.
༻ ❍ ༺

Y/N HEAVED A HUGE SIGH AS HE FOUND HIMSELF SAT AT THE SIDE OF THE LAKE INSIDE A CRYSTAL CAVE HE HAD FOUND, WELL MORE OF PERCHED, HE WAS IN SWAN FORM.

For some stupid reason today was abnormally busy with the whole death deal and Y/n had barley been able to catch his breath.

Which is why he was desperate for a place and time to sleep, having a swan form, he could really go anywhere except for near Pei Ming and Hua Cheng.

As for Jun Wu, Y/n didn't know where the hell he could be, it was obvious he somehow broke his seal to Mount Tong'lu. Y/n wasn't worried about him being loose, Y/n could deal with him in a heartbeat, he was worried about how he was set loose.

Y/n gave into exhaustion and dozed off into a deep sleep, but he couldn't help but feel slight unease at the feeling of a second person entering the cave.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n's eyes snapped open when he felt his hat being removed, making the person holding his hat flinch harshly, causing Y/n to gain enough time to push them backwards. His hat went tumbling across the cave floor, into an unknown area.

Y/n quickly jumped on top of them, straddling their hips with his thighs as he used his hands to pin their own down; making sure they had no escape. The position was controversial but it was the only one that Y/n could properly manage in the little time he had to stop them from running away.

It was Mu Qing.

Y/n's mouth hung open in utter disbelief.

"What's with you and being so eager to take off my hat?! Do you not have manners?!" Y/n fought the urge to slap him.

"Do YOU not have manners?! Look at the position you put us in!" Mu Qing gestured with his head to his hips, which were being held down by Y/n's thighs.

Y/n let out an angry huff and got off Mu Qing before grabbing him by the shirt collar, dragging him up with him.

"Now, what the hell-" They both heard a footstep from the shadows and went dead still.

Y/n could feel that this presence was familiar, it was all to familiar, but from where?

Mu Qing mouthed a few sentences to Y/n:

Let me go,
It's another god,
We need to get out before he notices it's you!

Y/n suddenly knew exactly who was behind him, in the shadows.

He let go of Mu Qing and was about to go grab his hat when he was suddenly pulled behind Mu Qing, his face hidden from the person in front of Mu Qing.

"Who you got there General Xuan Chen?" A teasing voice asked.

The person who's going to take you to your death bitch

"...a criminal, I'll be taking them to my palace for-"

"Oh but she's so pretty, it would be quite rude to ruin a lady's reputation like that wouldn't it?"

"..."

"..."

Ex-fucking-cuse me?

Y/n desperately wanted to jump out from behind Mu Qing and beat the ever-loving shit out of this other martial god, but Mu Qing tightened his grip on Y/n's wrist in a way of saying 'don't you dare'.

"Well? Are you going to let me take a look at the pretty face?" The man teased as he tried to steal a peak, dancing around Mu Qing while Mu Qing glared at him with killing intent.

That's it!

Y/n tugged his arm away quickly and shoved Pei Ming into the wall, he wasn't about to be the plot holder that the two attractive men of the novel fight over! That was just some bullshit.

Pei Ming cursed as his head banged against the stone wall and Mu Qing could only fall still, not knowing what to do. After all this was death he was dealing with, literally, why would he dare to go against death's decisions and make him angry? That's the straight forward way to end up face to face with Hua Cheng in the ghost city! Imagine explaining to Hua Cheng that the reason there was a god in his city is because the god's ass was flipped like some pizza by Death?!

Y/n summoned his hat into his hand and roughly shoved it onto his head; covering his identity.

"Hey! You can't just assault a heavenly official! That's a crime!" Pei Ming yelled, as he stormed towards the 'young woman'.

"Oh fuck off," Y/n replied with a sharp tongue.

Pei Ming stopped for a moment.

Who did this voice belong to? He had definitely heard it before. It hadn't been too long, a month at most; since he had heard it.

Who?

But before he could stop and question this girl, she had long since disappeared; making him automatically turn to Mu Qing.

"Who. Is. She."

"It's not even a she."

───༻ ❍ ༺───

Y/n's chest visibly heaved up and down as he sped through the ruins that he just so happened to come across.

He didn't want to deal with any of this anymore.

Even if he still did transmigrate, he wouldn't have to deal with all the main characters bullshit if Da Hong didn't take that stupid deal. Yet, Y/n couldn't be completely mad at him, as he had taken a deal associated with death as well. By the same exact person too.

History does repeat itself, and that's what Y/n hated most.

As he reached the most shadowed and secluded corner he collapsed onto his knees and shoved his back against the wall. He buried his face in his knees that were being hugged by his arms. His hat slipped off in the process, allowing whatever sunlight that could possibly peak through the shadows capture a vision of his messy hair.

He couldn't count how many days, weeks, months, it had been since he had acted like a normal teenager. Or actually taken care of himself.

He couldn't find the motivation.

His main purpose was to bring ghosts to the ghost realm and then never see them again. As long as he did that, his existence would be in the slightest acknowledged. Nothing was beyond that mark.

So why try to do that if it wouldn't benefit anyone but himself? There really was no real point.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he silently sobbed into his white and black robes.

Besides Pei Ming probably only thought of him as a second choice. You know what they say, always the bridesmaid never the bride.

I want this to just be some cheap nightmare so bad.

Why can't it be fake?!

Y/n whispered a stream of curses into the fabric of his wetted clothing before he sensed another person in the area.

He lifted his head and was about to grab his hat but a hand that lightly brushed over his finger tips stopped him. He didn't know why, the sudden soft touch was just a shock on its own.

He looked up and saw Pei Ming kneeling in front of him, a concerned and distressed look across his face. If Pei Ming was holding a glass, it would have shattered by now. Y/n turned away once more, looking at the ground.

"Xiu Y/n,"

"...what do you want." Y/n mumbled, he was about to slap Pei Ming's hand away, but something in him told him not to.

"I don't want anything. A-Y/n look up at me, just this once." Y/n kept staring at the ground, refusing to lift his head to once again meet eyes with Pei Ming.

Pei Ming sighed in slight frustration and gently used two fingers to tug on Y/n's chin. Y/n's ears flushed red at the intimate action as his face was titled up to meet with Pei Ming's softening gaze.

"Let me take care of you, I don't want you to live like this for the rest of eternity."

"I'm dead, Ming Guang. Stop acting like I'm not." Y/n said as he lightly tugged Pei Ming's hand away from his chin.

Pei Ming only scooted closer in response.

"Why do you even bother?" Y/n questioned as he placed a hand on Pei Ming's chest, keeping steady distance between them, as if there wasn't just arms length between them.

"Because I love you Xiu Y/n,"

"Liar,"

"I'm not lying," Pei Ming returned calmly, reaching out and interlocking his fingers with Y/n's, closing even less distance between them.

"You love Da Hong not me." Pei Ming's grip on his fingers tightened and he used his other hand to caress Y/n's cheek.

"I loved Da Hong, I love you Xiu Y/n. You question my every action, I answer all of your questions. Why don't you answer mine? Do you love me Xiu Y/n?" Y/n's mouth hung open slightly in shock, while Pei Ming only stared back lovingly.

"..."

"..."

"...I..I don't know.." Was the only thing Y/n had managed to squeak out, "I don't know, I really don't, love is such a weird feeling and word. I really-" Y/n's words were cut short when Pei Ming suddenly got closer to his face.

"That's fine A-Y/n, you don't have to know." Y/n could feel Pei Ming's breath fanning his lips, it tickled his nerves and he couldn't hide his blush.

The two remained in silence for a few moments. Not knowing what to do next, only analyzing the others eyes and face.

"...can I?" Pei Ming asked softly.

Y/n knew exactly what he was asking. Y/n let out a tired laugh and used the hand that wasn't interlocked in Pei Ming's fingers to hold onto Pei Ming's sleeve before the space between their lips had closed.

Their lips had only slightly touched each other at first, but after a second Y/n leaned in a little closer. And that was all Pei Ming needed to know to deepen the kiss.

Pulling Y/n by the waist onto his lap while kneading and massaging the cold skin under Y/n's black robes. Pei Ming knew Y/n's body than he himself did at this point, despite only having made such an intimate move on him once or twice.

Y/n allowed his arms to wrap around Pei Ming's neck and his eyes fluttered shut as Pei Ming nibbled on his bottom lip slightly. Their lips gently moving in a rhythm that made Y/n's whole body flush red and/or heat up.

After a few more moments they both parted, Y/n noticed the setting sun and he reached and caressed Pei Ming's cheek.

Pei Ming leaned into the coolness of his hand, seeking Y/n's touch and affection.

Y/n placed a small kiss on Pei Ming's lips once more before he jumped up and turned into a swan, taking off into the stars.

Pei Ming stood up behind him, staring in awe at his partner's second and elegant form.

But he reached into his pocket, in the pocket caused him to laugh dryly and glare but also smirk at the direction Y/n had flown into.

It was a small glass jar, inside was a fluorescent red string that was very generously gifted by Pei Ming. Y/n had slipped the newly removed red thread into Pei Ming's pocket when Pei Ming had pulled him onto his lap.

"WELL PLAYED XIU Y/N, WELL DAMN PLAYED."

HELLO
I made and SVSSS book for any of my fellow SVSSS fans! After I read MDZS I'll probably make a book on that as well!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 433 20
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
14.5K 138 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
275K 4.6K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
3.1K 215 32
Everyone has a passion, no matter how insignificant or magnificent. For our protagonist it's reading novels, watching donghua and illustrating whatev...