Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

T W E N T Y - S I X

5.4K 141 5
By sebs_loves

// LOCKED MEMORIES \\

Up in Alaska, the Cullens were gathered in their rather large cabin.

"We should call them." Rosalie said, resting her head on her hand as she slightly leant into Emmett's side.

"If there was an issue, Jasper would call us." Carlisle said assuringly, and Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"What about the newcomer? Alex?" Alice questioned. She had had a vision about the raven haired, icy blue eyed hybrid man. "We know nothing of him and he's there."

"Oh my god...what if he's a nomad?" Rosalie panicked and Benjamin scoffed.

"His eyes are blue. He can't be a nomad."

"Hello? Seraphina? She's a tribrid and her eyes are blue." Rosalie called out. She was afraid for her brother and the girl she thought of as a sister.

"Hmph. Good point." Benjamin muttered, crossing his arms over his chest as he stood next to Alice.

"Rose, calm down, dear." Esme said comfortingly, offering the blonde a small smile.

"We can't go back yet." Carlisle said, slightly more firm than normal.

~

Seraphina opened her eyes and was greeted by the suns harsh rays.

Groaning, she turned over, only to fall from the bed.

"Jaz!" She cried after hearing his bellowing laughter. "Not funny!" She sat up, seeing the smirking vampire.

Glaring, she caused Jasper to have an aneurysm, a spell she recently learnt. Jasper clutched his head, groaning.

"Okay!" He gritted. "I'm sorry."

Seraphina dropped the spell and stood. She leaned over the bed and placed a soft kiss to Jasper's lips. The boy smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him.

Seraphina giggled at the fast motions and kissed him again, weaving her hand through his hair.

"We should get ready for school." She whispered, smiling as she leant her forehead against his.

"Or we stay home." Jasper whispered, but his southern accent just became that much more prominent. Before Seraphina could say anything, Jasper groaned. "Or not." The doorbell rang and using his vamp speed, Jasper made the pair of them stand.

"Who is–"

"Get dressed, okay?" Jasper kissed Seraphina's head and left the room swiftly. The girl sighed and mocked the Texan boy before going to her wardrobe and picking out an outfit she thought would look cute.

Once ready, Seraphina walked down the stairs...only to come face to face with Alex.

"Hey, little Melody." He greeted, ruffling her hair when she walked up next to Jasper. Seraphina scowled and fixed her hair before squinting at Alex.

"Why're you here?" She asked and Jasper wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Figured I'd earn your respect." He smirked and Seraphina wished he wasn't family. So she could slap that smirk off his stupid face.

"How do you propose to doing that?" Seraphina asked, figuring he hadn't thought that far ahead. But Alex had.

"By showing you your memories." Seraphina frowned.

"What–"

"Dad locked your memories when you were given away." Alex said, his face contorting to one of guilt and sadness. "I never knew you'd be sent away."

"I don't understand." Seraphina shook her head. "Why come to me now? When the others aren't here?"

"What others?"

"My family." Jasper said sharply, still wary of Alex.

"I didn't know there was any others." Alex shrugged but then he glanced at Seraphina. "Can we have a moment, Seraphina?" Seraphina glanced at Jasper, who nodded, and she sighed.

"Don't bitch fight in the house." She warned, pointing a finger at the both of them before walking away.

Once Seraphina was gone, Alex turned to Jasper and glared.

"I know you're her boyfriend or whatever, but trust me...if you hurt her I will kill you over and over." Alex threatened and Jasper raised a brow.

"What makes you think I'll hurt her?"

"You seem the type to up and leave." Alex retorted and Jasper opened his arms a little.

"When my family left, I stayed, did I not?" Jasper glared at Alex. "You don't know her like I do, Alexander. You don't know what she's been through, like I do."

"No, but I will." Alex said confidently, and Jasper chuckled - although he wasn't humoured.

"Then listen to me. You're mate? Bella? Make sure she never utters a word about Seraphina again." Jasper seethed before walking away in the same direction that Seraphina had left in. He decided he would not say anything to the tribrid. Alex was her brother, and she just got him.

~

"Tell me, Edward, what made you come to Brazil?" Charlotte asked, enticed with Edward Cullen.

To Charlotte, although she held her secret close to her, she felt like she could tell Edward anything. And she was close to it.

Edward? He was close to telling Charlotte of what he was.

"There was a party for my friend and her sister's birthday. Things got out of hand and I needed a get-away for a while." Edward answered, trying not to say anything else about the situation.

"Hmm. Have you called your friend since being here?" Edward shook his head and looked down in sadness. He hadn't called Seraphina. Or Bella, who he promised to be friends with. "I think you should. Let them know you are okay?"

"Maybe..."

~

Seraphina and Alex stood out in the forest, unaware of the watchful eyes that stared at them.

The sky was dark and the owl's in the forest hooted.

"This is stupid!" Seraphina growled, throwing her hands in the sir slightly. "Why couldn't Jasper come with us?"

"I thought me and you could get to know each other again. Be family again." Alex shrugged, leaning against a nearby tree. Without Seraphina looking, he wiggled his fingers. Red mist enveloped his fingers before the mist elegantly floated towards Seraphina. It twirled around her, bringing her warmth.

"You have magic." Seraphina gasped and Alex smirked.

"I'm a hybrid."

"You're like me!" Seraphina said, a bit more excited. "Although I'm a tribrid." Seraphina giggled and felt a bond be made with Alex.

It wasn't the type if bond she felt with Jasper, no, this was the bond of family.

"Come." Alex said softly, he had felt the bond be made, too. Seraphina walked towards him, and Alex immediately placed a hand to Seraphina's head, rendering her unconscious.

As her body fell, Alex grabbed it and softly placed it on the ground. Using his magic, Alex made small flowers grow around Seraphina, creating a barricade of sorts, whilst he sat down by a nearby tree.

~

A woman with gorgeous ginger-brown hair, slightly tanned but not pale skin, warm chocolate eyes, held a baby in her arms. The baby was bundled in several blankets and received nothing but loving looks from its mother.

"Sleep my child and peace attend thee, all through the night." A boy with raven hair and icy blue eyes entered the room, sitting beside the woman and smiling at the bundle in her arms.

"Guardian angels God will send thee, all through the night." He sang, looking at the baby with love. The baby was the boy's sibling.

"Soft the drowsy hours are creeping, hill and dale in slumber sleeping," a man with striking black hair and blue eyes sang, walking towards his wife.

"I my loved ones' watch am keeping, all through the night."

~

At two years old, the baby that was cradled had become mischievous. With her brother beside her, the little girl ran through the house and out the door.

"Alex!" She cried happily as she ran to the best of her capability. It was more so a waddle, but no one would say a thing.

"Little Melody!" The boy, Alex, cried with laughter.

"Sing little bird, sing little bird!" The girl sang, a song she and her brother made up. It was the only sentence she could say.

~

The girl was older now. She was about four years of age. As she sat, huddled up next to her brother, she and Alex watched their parents pace back and forth. Her brother was a little older than her, by about three maybe four years.

"My love, will you stop pacing?" The children's mother snapped and the husband frowned.

"Dear, you're pacing, too."

"I known that!" The mother cried, standing still and covering her face with her hands.

"We'll figure things out." The husband wrapped his arms around the mother and rubbed circles into her back.

"She's in danger." The mother muttered. "Seraphina is wanted by the Volturi."

~

Age six was the girl's favourite age. She could speak properly, she could play with Alex properly and she could do more things.

But today was not a good day for her.

"Sweetie, you need to pack a couple bags." Her mother said as she crouched by the girl - who was sat on her single bed in her shared room with her brother.

"Where're we going?" The girl asked, a look of interest sparking in her blue eyes. The mother had to hold back a sob at the thought.

"Not 'we', baby, you." The girl's face blanked as she stared at the woman in front of her.

"What's happening?"

"They found us, here in Kansas. They found you." The mother said before clasping a hand to her mouth.

The girl began to quickly pack a bag before getting ushered out of the home. The siblings hugged each other as a goodbye, and Alex sniffed.

"I'll find you, little Melody. I will find you, I promise."

"I'll wait." The girl said, smiling sadly. She didn't fully understand what was happening.

"Go." The mother whispered, and a man in a black suit waved to the girl. He stood beside a police cruiser. "Wait!" The mother rushed to the child and ushered a spell. When she pulled back, she almost bursted into tears at the blank look in the girl's eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah....yeah...go to your father." The mother pointed at the man by the police cruiser. The girl giggled.

"Daddy!" She cried running to the man by the cruiser.

"Hello, Seraphina."

Hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.6K 31
Althea Ravenwood Swan was Bella Swan's sister. After Charlie got Renee pregnant, they'd begun to have issues, fighting everyday. Until finally Renee...
507K 9.5K 44
"Forever?" Jasper asked holding tightly on my hand. "I'm forever and always yours" A smirk appeared on his pale white face from my responses. Suddenl...
9.7K 476 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. β€ži'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
322K 7.6K 29
'They say she had beauty like no other.' 'She was queen of the supernatural world, she just didn't know it.' Violet Belle Swan's, sister to Isabella...