Euphoria ~ Jasper Hale (ON H...

By sebs_loves

"Didn't anybody ever tell you? Don't deal with the devil." ~ In which, Seraphina Swan found out her secret h... More

C A S T
P A R T . I
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
PART. 2
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
P A R T . 3
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O U R T Y
F O U R T Y - O N E
F O U R T Y - T W O
F O U R T Y - T H R E E
:|

T W E N T Y - F I V E

5.4K 122 10
By sebs_loves

// MATES AND DATES \\

Seraphina was in her History class. She was seated next to Jasper, like she always was, but she couldn't listen to the teacher.

Her mind was swarmed with thoughts that she wished would just...fuck off.

She looked off to her right and saw Alex was sat in Jackson's old seat. Her breath hitched as images of Jackson's body came back to her. She could never get over the look in the boy's eyes.

Alex looked over, feeling eyes on him, and smiled comfortingly at Seraphina, who just looked away. He sighed, knowing he'd have to do something to make her warm up to him.

"You okay?" Jasper finally questioned, to which she hummed. Jasper knew she wasn't fine. He glanced over at Alex, who he knew Seraphina had looked at, and glared.

Jasper believed Alex had something to do with Seraphina's dazed mood. And he wasn't entirely wrong.

"You will have homework due for two week's time." The teacher announced and the bell struck. Seraphina was quick, along with Jasper, to gather their stuff. Once their equipment was all packed away and chairs were put under the desk, Jasper wrapped his arm around Seraphina's waist, the couple then headed towards the canteen.

Seraphina placed a warm kiss to Jasper's cheek before getting in line to order food. Jasper went to their usual desk, mainly to make sure they had a seat, and waited.

"Boo." Seraphina jumped as she was about to grab a tray and turned to look at whoever spooked her.

She groaned at the smirking face of Alex.

"What?" She harshly asked, and the raven haired boy gasped, holding a hand to his heart.

"Now, baby sister, is that any way to treat your brother?"

"You aren't my brother until you earn my respect." Seraphina snapped, grabbing a couple things before walking away. She did feel bad for snapping at Alex like that, but he was almost a complete stranger to her.

"You know..." Alex trailed off, walking behind the tribrid girl. "You weren't given to Charlie after you were born."

This made Seraphina stop.

"You were with us. For a few years, in fact." Alex added on. He noticed Seraphina had sat down, so he did the same. "Mother dearest gave you away when you were six."

"So–"

"Please. Give me a chance, Seraphina." Alex begged and Seraphina sighed.

"Just...let me think it through." Seraphina whispered and Alex nodded. He was about to get up when the canteen doors opened and in walked Bella. Seraphina smiled faintly at the brunette when she looked their way, but was quick to look away from Bella.

"Who was that?" Alex asked, not tearing his gaze from the brunette.

"Bella Swan. The Chief's actual daughter." Although Seraphina loved Bella dearly, she couldn't help but seem bitter.

"Come on, little Melody, lighten up." Alex snickered and nudged his sister, who scowled at him.

"Why did you call her that?" Jasper asked, and Alex smiled a little.

"Her middle name is Melody."

"My name makes no fucking sense, then. I thought it was Dove?" Seraphina retorted and Jasper smirked.

"Put my last name there, then." He whispered - although Alex could hear anyway.

"Oh shut it, Hale." Seraphina shoved her boyfriend lightly before turning to Alex. "Go speak to her. Perhaps she could tell you something instead of you pestering us."

"Will do, little Melody."

"Would you stop with that name?" Seraphina asked and Alex pretended to think.

"Hmm...no." Alex snickered and left the table quickly when Seraphina flashed her eyes. "Oh...and Charlie changed your middle name to Dove, Mom had originally had your middle name as Melody."

"Seraphina Melody Swan?" Jasper chuckled with amusement and Seraphina sighed.

"I guess it's Seraphina Melody Grayam." Seraphina said sadly and ducked her head a bit. Her soft hair fell in front of her face and she breathed in a ragged breath.

It was all too much.

"I can make it Seraphina Melody Hale, though." Jasper whispered, making Seraphina fabricate a laugh.

"Only if you put a ring on it." She snickered, her mood lifted.

"Why don't we...go on a date?" Jasper offered, hoping it would help Seraphina. He thought she deserved a break from the supernatural world and the family issues she was going through.

"That would be lovely."

~

Seraphina decided on wearing a simple dress. The torso part was a white lace pattern and the skirt was a flowing peach pink. She wore some white converse shoes, deciding against wearing heels for tonight.

She was about to leave the bathroom when her cell phone rang.

"Babe, can you get it?!" She yelled, still curling her hair. Unfortunately, though, her phone was in Jasper's room.

"This is Jasper Hale, what can I do for you?" He asked whoever was on the other line.

"Oh, h-hey, Jasper." Bella's anxious voice rang through.

"Hello, Bella."

"Is...Sara...around?" She asked slowly and Jasper nodded, although Bella couldn't see it.

"She's in the bathroom. Would you like me to pass on a message?"

"Just...tell her to call me back?" Jasper hummed and hung up, walking towards the bathroom and softly knocking.

"You done yet, Darlin'?" He chuckled when he heard her groan.

"Give me a minute." She called, before exiting a few seconds later. "Or not?"

"You look..."

"Dashing? Hideous? Sexy?" Seraphina offered and Jasper smiled.

"Beautiful. You look beautiful." A coat of pink dusted its way onto Seraphina's cheek, and she giggled.

"And you look rather handsome." She commented after taking a step back and looking at Jasper. He wore an all black suit and he looked fine as hell.

"Shall we?" Jasper held out his arm, which Seraphina gladly took. He led her outside the home and to the car he would use. He opened the passenger side, allowing Seraphina to climb in before walking to and climbing inside the driver side.

Jasper started the car, and Seraphina smiled at the purring of the car.

Soon, Jasper was driving out of Forks and towards Port Angeles. Yes, bad memories lingered there, but Seraphina didn't care right now.

It wasn't long before Jasper pulled up to a restaurant, the same restaurant that Edward had taken Bella.

"Whoa." Seraphina smiled at the warm atmosphere that she got from the decoration of the restaurant. "This place looks nice."

Jasper chuckled and nodded before leading Seraphina inside.

For the next two hours, Jasper and Seraphina had laughed, almost cried, cracked jokes, told secrets and confided in each other.

The date was a way for the two to bond more, if possible.

Now, it was drawing to an end and Jasper stared lovingly at Seraphina before remembering that Bella had called earlier.

"Bella was on the phone, earlier." Jasper said and Seraphina frowned.

"What did she want?"

"She wouldn't say. Just wanted you to call her back, ma'am."

"Really? The ma'am?" Seraphina chuckled a little before her and Jasper left the restaurant. Before they got into the car, Seraphina took a moment to stare at the stars, the moon and the array of blue that was in the sky.

"You coming, love?" Jasper asked and Seraphina held up a finger.

"Hang on, let me phone Bella." Seraphina dug out her phone and dialed Bella's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bella. You wanted me to call?" Seraphina questioned, shifting her weight to one leg.

"Yeah! I-guess what."

"What?" Seraphina smiled faintly, thinking the news to be great.

"Edward wasn't my mate." Seraphina rolled her eyes, already knowing that.

"I already knew that, Bella, so if you don't mind I'm gonna–"

"A boy called Alex, is. He's really nice to me but he was a bit rude to some people that laughed earlier." Seraphina felt her stomach drop.

"That's–that's great. Yeah, I gotta...um...go?" It sounded more like a question but Seraphina quickly hung up and climbed into Jasper's car.

"Everything alright?"

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. Peachy." Jasper squinted his eyes but began driving away from Port Angeles and towards Forks.

"What happened?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Bella is Alex's mate." Seraphina said and Jasper raised a brow.

"Your brother, Alex?"

"What other Alex do we know, Jaz?"

"Fair point, ma'am." Seraphina sighed and rested her head against the headrest.

"I always have a fair point." Jasper chuckled.

"That you do, Darlin'."

Hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx
P.S, sorry for the shorter chapter

^ this is what I imagined Seraphina's dress to be like

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 16.2K 57
B O O K T W O ; Christina Swan had only managed to survive the first year of supernatural, but things were starting to heat up. She didn't want to f...
9.1K 179 8
Elina Swan, she used to be happy, fun, giggly, popular, and utterly beautiful. But 2 years ago, it all changed. She turned into a girl who is broken...
1.6M 52.2K 84
๐๐€๐‘๐€๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐ƒ| โ๏ธŽWhy are you so paranoid?โž๏ธŽ โ๏ธŽWhy aren't you?โž ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
55.1K 1.9K 25
"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered." [F. Scott Fitzgerald] "Do you hate him? For what he did?" Despite wanting t...