๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘โ”๏ธŽ...

By nataliaalianovas

๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‘| โ๏ธŽI'm known as the girl who's escaped death more times than she can count.โž๏ธŽ ๐ˆ... More

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
โ”โ”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ”๏ธŽโ”๏ธŽ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

1.4K 46 1
By nataliaalianovas

CHAPTER THIRTY:
TRAPPED

THE TOWN WAS RAGING WITH panic as angry thunderstorms took out power, excessive winds blowing everything away, and all Gwen could do was stand there with nerves as she watched the storm that was caused by their English teacher. Isaac had been trying to get in touch with Scott and Derek, but to no avail. The sound of Allison's footsteps caused the couple to look up at her, watching as she came to a stop in front of them.

     "I can't get a hold of Scott or Derek." Isaac was quick to tell her.

     "How's Lydia?" Gwen asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at the brunette.

     "She's got bruising on her neck," Allison told her. "They're taking her to a hospital downtown because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated."

     "The storm's that bad?" Isaac frowned, glancing towards Gwen and watching as a deep frown fell on her face.

     Allison nodded. "It will be. And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators might be too old to last if the power goes out."

     "Beacon Memorial. . . that's where Cora is, right?" Isaac glanced towards Gwen and she nodded in confirmation. That's when Allison's father made his way towards the three.

     "I'm taking the three of you home."

     "No, I have to get to the hospital. I can't leave Cora there with just Peter." Isaac started to walk away but Gwen grabbed his hand.

     "No, Isaac, you're not going alone." Gwen shook her head. "I'll come with." They started to walk away, stopping when Argent called their names. They both turned to look at him.

     "I'll drive." And then just as he said that the power inside of the school went out, letting them know that the storm was getting worse and worse by the second. They were all quick to pile in the car, Argent speeding down the roads until they finally pulled up in front of the hospital. They were all quick to get out and run towards the building in hopes of avoiding the rain as much as possible. But the hospital seemed almost completely empty. "Looks like the evacuation's over."

     Allison turned to look at Gwen and Isaac. "Are you catching a scent?"

     They both shook their heads with Isaac saying, "No, not with the rain this heavy."

They continued inside, creeping through the empty halls and glancing up as the power went out and the only thing on were the back up lights. Argent had his gun his hands, keeping slightly in front of the three teenagers just in case something attacked, even though Gwen could probably protect the lot of them easier if only she weren't afraid of letting the wolf in her free. They stopped for a moment before Argent cocked his gun and they carefully continued forwards.

     "I'm gonna take that as a sign you're a little worried," Isaac whispered.

     Argent just glanced back at him before saying, "Stay close to me."

     Not a second later Gwen was stopping at the sound of something above them. Or near them. She wasn't quite sure. "I think I heard something."

     "Where?" Allison asked.

     Gwen looked at them before closing her eyes as she listened, allowing herself to creep forwards in front of them. She heard the noise again before kneeling down and saying, "Below us." She glanced towards Isaac, watching as he carefully laid down on the floor, pressing his ear against it. The sound of two sets of footsteps could be heard running down the hall.  They all moved forwards, the sound of voices echoing down the hall making Argent pull back the trigger of his gun, ready to shoot. And when they rounded the corner that's when they came face to face with Scott―︎Melissa appearing behind him.

     "Jesus, Scott." Gwen breathed, placing a hand on her head.

Scott was quick to explain everything that was happening. How all the alpha's wanted was Jennifer and that they weren't going to leave without her whilst Jennifer would only heal Cora and reveal the location of Noah Stilinski when she made it out of the hospital alive to which she and Derek were currently stuck in an elevator. They entered one of the surgical room.

     "So then they're essentially trapped?" Argent asked as they moved to stand on either side of one of the surgical tables.

     "Yeah, right."

     "There's no way of getting them out without turning the power back on." Isaac told them.

     "But wait, wait, wait." Melissa frantically stopped them. "If the power's back on, they're gonna hear the elevator moving, right?"

     Scott caught on. "And they'll be on Jennifer and Derek as soon as it stops." He looked towards Argent. "We can't get in a fight with them."

     "You got us now." Gwen assured.

     Scott shook his head. "It's too much risk. They want her dead, and if she dies there's nothing that we can do for Stiles' dad or Cora."

     Argent sighed. "I don't even think I know which teacher this is."

     "She's-she's the one with brown hair." Isaac answered. "She's kind of hot."

     They all turned to look at him and Gwen rose an eyebrow of disbelief. "I am literally standing right here."

     "No, no. It's-it's just an observation." He pressed his lips into a thin line before looking at the blonde who was unamused. "Sorry." They all sighed before suddenly Allison spoke up.

     "I've got an idea." She explained it to them thoroughly, and without taking another second they all went their separate ways.

     Isaac and Gwen sat in Argent's car with Isaac behind the wheel and Gwen in the passengers seat. Isaac's phone started ringing, revealing Allison's name. Isaac was quick to press answer, Allison's face appearing on the phone. "You ready?" She asked them.

     Isaac sighed, "Yeah."

     "You're not nervous are you?"

     "Do I look nervous?"

     Allison shook her head. "No, not at all." Gwen smiled in amusement as Allison put the phone down so that they could see the hall. They could hear Argent asking if Isaac looked nervous to which Allison replied, "Terrified."

     "Yeah, I can still here you, very, very clearly." Gwen snickered.

     Allison's face appeared on the screen again as she said, "Just go as soon as you see them, okay?"

     "Yeah. Yeah, I got it."

     "You sure you don't need me inside?" Gwen asked. "I don't mind the danger."

     "We got this." Allison assured. "Besides, I need you with him to make sure he doesn't completely destroy the car."

     Isaac pursed his lips. "Why is it that you two always gang up on me?"

     "It's simply because I love you. Allison just enjoys it." Gwen offered him a smile before leaning over and pressing a kiss to his cheek before forcing herself to turn back towards the screen, trying not to smile when she could feel his intense stare on the side of her head.

As soon as they saw the twins on the screen, he was quick to end the call, throwing the phone to Gwen before pressing his for on the gas and speeding forwards. Allison had managed to lead the alpha twins and Kali outside, shooting her arrows at them that made bright light appear allowing Argent to step in and shoot his guns. This allowed a distraction, giving Melissa time to go up to the roof and turn the power back on.

They pulled up beside the ambulance that Stiles, Peter, and Cora were inside of. Isaac and Gwen were quick to get out, ushering the two as the pushed Cora on the hospital bed. Gwen pulled open the back door, allowing Peter who was carrying Cora to get into the car. Gwen closed the door and Isaac was quick to yell at Stiles to get in the car. But instead of doing so he ran the opposite way, back towards the hospital and ignoring Gwen's yells for him. She went to run after him but Isaac grabbed her wrist, pulling her back towards him despite her shouts of protest. He got her into the car, getting into the car himself and locking the door.

     "I can't just leave them!" Gwen snapped.

     "I'm sorry." Isaac apologized. "But I'm not letting you get hurt." He put the car in reverse, revealing the back up camera.

     "Come on, we gotta go. Drive you idiot." Peter ushered.

     "I can't." He looked at Gwen who was watching him with worry. "Not without Scott." The sound of gunshots filled their ears.

     "Come on, you want the Argents dead too? Make a choice!"

     "Peter, shut the hell up!" Gwen snarled. That's when the twins appeared in the back up camera.

     "Oh, for the love of God!" Peter yelled. "Go, now!"

This time Isaac didn't hesitate. He was quick to back up, forcing the twins out of the way before stopping, switching it to drive, and driving forwards and away from the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 269 13
Under heavy editing!
74K 2.7K 58
"๐ต๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ' ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐‘’'๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’พ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น๐’ท๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’พ๏ฟฝ...
293 16 7
-ยทโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขยท- ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ฑ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ -ยทโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขยท-
4.2K 130 11
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ๐š—'๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‘๐š’๐š– ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š˜ ๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ boy ๐š ๏ฟฝ...