I Do | Fred Weasley x Reader

By _pxntherx_

Y/N 'Potter' and Harry Potter were dropped at a doorstep outside the Dursley's house. Mr and Mrs Dursley took... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42 (edited)
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
A/N
chapter 93- A Second Ending To A Beginning
chapter 94
chapter 95
Songs Used

Epilogue

4.8K 58 43
By _pxntherx_

-19 years later-

I stand outside the Great Hall as Headmistress McGonagall sorts the students into their houses. My ears perk up when I hear the name,

"Albus Potter"

The boy steps up to the front.

I sigh as I stare. The hat sits on his head, thinking carefully.

"Slytherin!" the hat yells, the Slytherin table cheering.

"Fred, you owe me"

"How much?" Fred asks, floating over to me.

"A good night. You know what I'm talking about" I say, Fred smirking.

"Of course, love" Fred says, winking.

"Rose Granger-Weasley" McGonagall calls.

"Gryffindor!" the hat shouts.

Once everyone is seated and all the ghosts start making their entrances, I sigh heavily, then make my way to the front, standing by the podium for my usual speeches.

"Hello, everyone. It's amazing to see all your faces, those I know, and those who are newly joining. I'm the Slytherin House ghost. Now, I would do my usual speech about Hogwarts and blahdy blah, but this year, I have a special announcement. Most of you know my boyfriend, the Gryffindor House ghost, but finally he has asked me to marry him"

"YES!" Hagrid yells, making me turn to him.

I smile as he looks down, embarrassed.

"Yes, Hagrid. Fred finally proposed. After 19 years" I say bitterly "But anyway, you're all invited to the wedding. You can invite your families, and the wedding will be here, in the Great Hall on February 14th. Thank you" I say, then go to Fred, pecking his lips.

"I can't believe it's our wedding in 5 months" Fred says, holding my waist.

"I know, but it still feels so long away"

"Don't worry, love. It'll come"

-Christmas Holidays-

-Albus Potter's POV-

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" I call as he picks me up from the platform.

"Yes, yes, yes?" dad asks, making me chuckle.

"A ghost is having a wedding and we're invited! The whole family! Even aunt Hermione and uncle Ron and his family!" I say, excited.

"Oh, which ghost?" dad asks.

"I don't know, but she says she's the Slytherin House ghost!"

"She, huh?" dad asks. I nod excitedly "When is it and where?"

"It's at Hogwarts on Valentine's day! We have to go!" I say.

"We will, we will. Just let me talk it over with mum" dad says, making me smile.

-6 months later-

-Y/N's POV-

"Oh my god. Oh my god. What am I doing panicking? I'm Y/N Black, get it together" I say to myself, seeing Hermione watching me walk back and forth "What?"

"You look mental. Calm down" Hermione says, getting up.

"Hermione! I'm getting MARRIED! It is physically impossible to calm down!" I say.

I breathe in heavily, and breathe out heavily, calming down as I steady my breath.

I smile, straighten my dress and turn to the doors of the Great Hall, all the guests waiting. Oh, and my fiancé.

"Hermione, I always imagined what this day would be like, and it's beautiful"

"You always thought what this day would be like with Fred" Hermione corrects, smiling at me.

"Will you call me a little girl if I say yes?" I ask. She shakes her head "Then yes. I've fallen head over heels for this man" I say, falling onto the sofa behind me.

"Get ready"

"Harry doesn't know, does he?" I ask.

"No"

"He's here though?"

"Yeah"

I breathe in heavily, then dad comes through the door wearing a tux.

"They're ready for you, pup" dad says.

Hermione gives me a reassuring nod, and I take dad's arm. He opens the doors and I turn to find Harry sat at the front, his eyes widening as I smile, waving at him.

It takes him a second, but his eyes soften as everyone stands, turning to me. 'Here Comes the Bride' plays in the background as I look at Fred, my body growing weak at how magnificent he looks.

I bite back a smile, but I look at Fred's trousers, the tent of them tightening. I silently chuckle, then stare up at Fred's gorgeous eyes, his eyes are widened as he takes me in.

I stare at the guests, waving at everyone as I walk by. People on the right and ghosts on the left. Every ghost is here for my wedding, even Peeves, and I smile brightly at him, glad he came.

He waves, giving me a mischievous grin. I turn to the people and wave. Neville and Ron wave at me, and Hermione sneakily comes in, standing next to Luna and Ginny at the front. Harry doesn't wave, he just stares at me.

Ron smacks his side, and he gets out of his trance, smiling.

I finally get to the front, and kiss dad goodbye, taking a ghost bouquet of flowers and standing opposite Fred.

"Have you prepared your vows" the Fat Friar asks, and Fred nods.

"Oh" Fred says, then takes out a piece of paper "You know I'm not so good at improvisation" everyone chuckles.

Fred holds the paper up, scanning it first.

"Right. Y/N, you're the light of my life. You're my happiness and I don't know what I'd do without you. The way you smile, the way your hair flips in the wind, the way you're so comfortable with me shows how beautiful you are. It shows your true colours, and those are colours I want to see everyday when I wake up in the morning next to you. I know how much I love you, and I wanna show you how much I love you, and I would say 'till death do us part, but it hasn't" Fred says, making me awe. He takes my hands in his "I love you, Y/N. Always have and always will. Forever"

Fred kisses my hands and I smile, looking down and blushing.

"Fred, there are 2 greatest moments in my life, and soon they'll be 3. The first is the first time I saw George. This is because you guys are inseparable. One way or another, I would've found you, and you both always come together, so that's a bonus" I say, glancing at George behind Fred, who's smiling "The second is the first time we asked each other on a date. It was confusing and wild and it was our first kiss. Every time I think about those moments, I can't help but smile. I can't help but bite my lip at how amazing you are"

"It's true. I am amazing" Fred says, making me smack his arm.

"And how understanding you are. You said you'd wait for me for as long as I needed. And although that time came long ago, I still imagine what it would've been like if I had taken longer, but I can never think of anything. You make me feel better about myself. You make me feel like my body is my body and it is what it is. You make me feel like insecurities don't exist. You make me feel happy. And honestly I could go on and on about every little detail, but we don't have long and I wanna get married" I say, the crowd chuckling.

Fred smiles and I bite my lip in excitement, glancing at the Fat Friar to continue.

"The rings"

My brides maids, Hermione, Ginny and Luna gesture to Cedric, who gives me Fred's ring. I take it and push it onto Fred's ring finger, smiling like a little child. My mum gives Fred my ring, and he pushes it onto my ring finger, winking at me. I blush heavily.

"Now, do you, Y/N M/N Black-"

"I do" I cut off.

"And do you, Frederick Gideon Weasley-"

"I do" Fred cuts off.

"With the power invested in me, I now announce you husband and wife. You may-"

Fred pushes his body forwards and connects our lips. I pull him closer to me and he closes the gaps between us, the crowd cheering and yelling. I pull back and lean my forehead on his, smiling and catching my breath.

"Finally" I say, pulling his lips to mine again.

Fred grips tightly onto my waist and smiles into the kiss, pulling back soon.

"Finally"

We get a picture for the Daily Prophet, then I throw the ghost bouquet at the ghost, Rowena Ravenclaw's daughter catching it.

Then, I catch a familiar face.

"Oh my god, nobody move! If anyone moves I will shoot you dead!" I yell, floating forwards. "Oh my god, it's Newt Scamander. I am a huge fan of your books. Wow, we have a celebrity at our wedding"

"It's really alright" Mr Scamander says, smiling and looking a bit lower than my eyes.

I give him a little hug, then stand back at the front, Hermione throwing the real bouquet of flowers into the crowd.

George grabs the bouquet and walks over to me, tears streaming down his face.

"My best friend finally got married"

"So did mine" I say, caressing his cheek "I love you, Georgie"

"I love you too, N/N"

As I dance with Mr Weasley, Freddie dances with my mum. I then dance with George before we take the family photo. The giant family photo.

"I'm just glad I didn't die a virgin"

"WHAT?!" dad asks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
37.8K 584 57
I WILL MAYBE EDIT IT WHEN I GOT MY OTHER BOOKS OUT!!! A girl was locked up her whole life. She didn't get to live the live she wanted. She had to go...
1.3K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
70K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...