Danger Love

By random_fictiongirl_

Maybe Ray has a daughter named Amy? And maybe Henry likes her? Read to find out :) More

A/N
1. The Meeting
2. Panick
3. Shower Time
4. The Park
5. Almost Busted
6. Awkward
7. Hey
8. The Room
9. Not Careful
10. Spying
11. The Golfing
12. More Secret Rooms
13. Training
14. Man House
15. The Kiss
16. Good Morning!
17. Fixing You
18. Rebelion
19. Story Tank 1
20. Story Tank 2
21. Siren
22. Unexpected Turn
A/N
23. Welcome
24. The Show
A/N
25. The Fall
26. Argument
27. Fight
28. Christmas
29. Christmas Gala Part 1
30. Christmas Gala Part 2
31. Christmas Gala Part 3
32. A Christmas Rescue?

33. A Wonderful Christmas

191 3 3
By random_fictiongirl_

 Amy was crying heavy, but something caught her attention, a faint repeated sound. A propeller. She looked out into the empty air, nothing. Then she carefully tried to look over the edge, nothing. Until she saw a propeller. It was a helicopter, the man copter. As more and more of the helicopter was revieild she saw Schwoz stearing it, her dad in back opening looking up at her. Then Henry, Henry was holding on for his dear life to the landing bars under/ on the side of the helicopter.

«Omg!» Amy screamed her tears turning into happy tears. He looked at her an smiled. She ran out of the building, waiting for them to land. As they where close to the ground Henry let go and ran over to a still crying impi, embracing her in a warm and heartfelt kiss. He cupped her head in his hands as they kissed long and passionately.

«I thought..» She tried to say between the kissing and and her crying, and laid her hands over his.

«I know, i know» He said wiping her tears before kissing her again.

«Okay, okay» Another voice said. Henry turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

«You okay kid?» Captain Man asked with a worried look. He nodded and Amy who had stood behind him, moved to his side wrapping her arm around his.

«And you princess?»

«Yeh dad» She said with a smile. Ray couldn't help but smile, his eyes glazed right before he embraced them both in a tight hug.

«Lets get you guys back» He said letting go and leading them to the man copter. They secured themself and took of. On the way back Amy and Henry held hands as she rested her head on his shoulder almost falling asleep.

The days passed and Christmas and the year was almost over, only thing left was Christmas eve and morning. And she was going to spend it at Henrys. Amy and Ray walked up to Henrys house, neatly dressed.

«Heeey» Piper said as she opened the door.

«Hey Piper» Amy said and gave her a hug. They both made there way inside, she searched the room and there where no Henry to be found. She turned towards Piper again who stood by the stairs, and before she could even ask for him, he was making his way down the stairs like a god. She was speechless, in her mind he was moving in slow motion.

«Heeey» He said as he stopped in front of her and kissed her.

«H Hey..» she answered barely getting the words out. Henry looked at her questionable.

«Something wrong?» he asked. She shook her head as he looked at his tie. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a read tie.

«You, you just look amazing» She said with a smile as she held onto the collar of his suit. He smiled as he laid his hands around her waist, pulling her closer.

«Says you!» he said as he took her hand, spinning her around and back into a tight stand, with his hands around her. She was wearing a short red dress, she had styled her hair like she did to the Christmas gala, she had also done something extra to her eyeshadow.

«Thank you, Henry» The looked into each others eyes, but not for long since they was interrupted by henrys mom and Ray.

«Henry, Amy, look here!» Henrys mom said and they both did. What met them was two cameras pointing at them. They both smiled, looked at each other for a second and looked back at the cameras, all of there movements becoming pictures. As Amy looked at the camera, Henry looked away and looked down at her for a second, smiling before he looked at the wall behind them smiling wider. He then rested his head on hers before he moved behind her, holding his hands around her, posing for the cameras.

The evening went by pretty fast, they eat dinner, and desert, they played some games and opened one present each. Henry and impi had gone together to by a watch for Ray, witch he got really happy for.

«Bye dad, love you» Amy said as she hugged him. She and Henry had followed Ray out of the house and where standing on the front steps. Ray was holding his gift from them, and some leftovers from the dinner and cake.

«Love you too, thank you guys so much for the gift and for a wonderful evening»

«Aahh no problem boss» Henry said gently slapping Rays shoulder.

«You know Hen, you may be okay» Ray said finally seeing why. Why they where together.

«Thanks» Henry said with a smile before Ray turned around and started to walk away. Henry layed his arm around Amy's waist as they waved back to Ray who had stopped to waved at them. They looked like a newly wed couple who had just hosted their first Christmas. When they didn't see Ray anymore they returned back inside, where almost everyone had disappeared.

«Go to bed you to, I'm just going to put the last of the dishes into the dishwasher» Siren said with a smile.

«Are you sure, I can help» Amy said.

«Yes, yes, you are just to kind Amy. Now, run to bed before crampus comes to get you» she said waving Amy and Henry away. They smiled and ran upstairs. Amy walked over to her bag, finding her pyjamas.

«Eh, Hen? Could you?» She asked turning her back towards him, holding her short hair away from the zipper of her dress.

«Uhm, eh yeh, yeh» He gently zipped it open, reviling her bra.

«Thanks» She said and walked back to her bag, she let the dress slide down and quickly put her pyjamas on. She turned back to Henry who stood there with light red cheeks and a stunned face. She smiled and took of his suit jacket and layed it gently on the bed. She walked back to him and started to open his tie, gliding it over his head.

«You know I can undress myself?» He suddenly said.

«Yeh, it just seemed you where to stunned to do anything, I thought I might help you» She said with a smile as she walked over to his closet finding two hangers. She picked up her dress and put it on the hanger, she then walked over to Henry and did the same to his suit and tie. Henry had change into sweatpants, but only that.

«Shall we?» he asked gesturing to the bed. Both of them where super tired. She nodded and they climbed into bed together, she rested her hand and head on his chest, and they quickly fell asleep.

In the morning, still in each others arms, they where woken by a bell. They barely had time to open there eyes before Henrys mom and Dad stood in the door opening of Henrys room. They where in pyjamas and where shaking a Christmas bell, as they tried to sing carols. Amy sat up with a huge smile.

«Ahhh mooom, pleeas!!» Henry said, this was clearly something that happen every year.

«Good morning you two!» Siren said and smiled.

«Good morning!» Amy said back still with a huge smile.

«Breakfast is soon ready» Henrys Dad said before they slowly went back to the hallway.

«We'll be down soon!» Henry said before they closed the door. Amy turned around to Henry and laid down over his bear chest, kissing his soft warm lips. As they continued kissing Henry sat up making Amy slide down to his lap.

They pulled apart as they heard footsteps running in the hallway. They both laughed as they looked back at each other form the door. Amy laied her head down on Henrys shoulder as they both enjoyed the moment of laughter.

«Okay we better get down» Amy said as she rolled of off Henry and the bed. She stood up and tossed a T-shirt to Henry. She quickly brushed her hair, her curls had turned into waves over the night, and her eye make-up was pretty okay.

«Do I need to brush mine?» Henry asked walking up behind her in the mirror with messy hair. She turned around and looked up at him.

«Naaa» She said and ruffled it to a less messy mess. He smiled and pulled her up and closer into a kiss. She stood on her tip toes, Henry supporting most of her weight. He took her hand and they walked down together. Piper was sitting at the Christmas tree and had already started unwrapping one of her gifts. They sat down beside her and started to search for there own gifts.

After unwrapping everything they eat breakfast and the rest of the day went to Christmas cartoons and candy from there Christmas socks. It had been a good celebration, which had gotten Amy to think of the future. excitement of one day stating a family of her own. Hopefully with the one she was sitting so close to in the sofa right now. 

----------------------------

Sorry for the laaaaate update, but now the christmas chapter is done and in the middle of the summer you now have a little taste of christmas  witch is almost right around the corner again. 

I shall try to write more and I'll hope you guys still like the storie, I have a plan for the next chapters. I just need to sit down and write them.

Luv yah <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 14.5K 101
"๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด" Henry hart x fem OC S1-S5
2.2K 111 5
ยทหš เผ˜ ๊’ฑ โช ๐–ฅป PLEASURE DELAYER .แŸ โซ ๊’ฑ โ†ณ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...
50.6K 645 15
" ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ!? " ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ (๐š๐ค๐š ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง) ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ง๐ž๏ฟฝ...
22.6K 205 37
just some random scenarios I made in my head that I thought I would put all in one place I don't own any of these characters apart from lily, who is...