Operation: IronStrange

By drstrangeandironman

Peter, Ned, and MJ try to set up a date for Doctor Strange and Tony Stark! Things don't go as planned wheneve... More

Chemistry [1]
Mission [2]
Oops [3]
Hawaii [4]
Surfing [5]
Dinner [7]
Successful! [8]

Date? [6]

864 39 15
By drstrangeandironman

Lately I've been craving for a burger, I mean, I'm always craving for one, but this time it's more extreme. So that's what I ordered. I take a big bite out of my burger, it tastes so delicious.

Peter ordered chicken nuggets and Stephen ordered a salad, how boring. "Hey, I have a question." The kid tells us.

Stephen looks up from his plate, "Hm?" His mouth is full. I take a sip from my drink as Peter says, "I've noticed... um, a couple of times you guys mentioned a spell. I'm wondering, what spell are you talking about?"

I spit out my tea into my cup, "Uhhh..." I wipe my mouth with a napkin. Stephen and I frantically look at each other, "Don't worry about it." Stephen assured.

"But you guys mentioned my name once, the spell had something to do with me."

Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose, "Ummhah..." He nervously laughed.

"We... were trying to remove a memory from your head." Stephen says, making a cringed expression.

"What? What memory?"

Him and I blush, "Do you remember the time whenever we were trapped in the giant donut?" I chip in.

"Yes?...oh... OH!" He remembers.

I cover my face with my hand, "Yeahhh... we didn't want you to remember that, Stephen and I were be irresponsible."

"Oh? It's okay Mr. Stark. Not a big deal. Besides, Levi took me to a different place."

"Yes, but we shouldn't of done that- wait, Levi? Who's Levi?" Stephen asks.

"Your cloak."

Sometimes I forget that Stephen's cape is alive, I'm so used to it now, I'll think he's cosplaying. "You named the Cloak of Levitation, Levi?" Stephen didn't seem too thrilled with the name.

"No, Levi told me."

Stephen glanced at his cape, by the way it's sitting next to him. In a literal seat, as if it's a human. "The Cloak of Levitation told you?" He asks, keeping his eye contact on his cape, cloak, whatever it is.

"Yeah... can you not talk with it?"

Stephen gives me a concerned frown, "I- no, no... it's a piece of clothing, Peter. Are you feeling alright? This is not normal. How can you- you talked with my cloak? Why doesn't my cloak talk with me?"

I curve a grin, "Aren't you the one who's name has the word 'Strange' in it? I don't think you get to determine what's not normal."

Stephen glares at me, "I'm serious. Is the cloak telling you these things using the mind? Are you telepathic?"

Peter had a straight face, he cracked into a laugh, "Nah, I'm just messing with you. I named the cloak Levi because it felt right."

"Oh my- really? Okay, I'll admit, that was good." Stephen says with a stupid smile. I fell for it too.

I look over at the kid, who's texting somebody. "Who're you texting?" I lean over with a smirk, he hides his phone to the side, still texting.

My phone buzzes.

Underoos

I'm going to
leave and say that I'm going
to the bathroom. That way
you and Stephen can be
alone together!

My eyes widen at his text, I give him a look of disapproval. He stands up, "I gotta go to the bathroom." And walks away, just like that. He gives me a hidden thumbs up.

"Dammit Parker." I groan under my breath, "What?" The wizard questions with a cute smile.

My cheeks are definitely tinted with red now, "Uhh... nothing. Kids, y'know?"

He rests his chin on the back of his hands, "I don't know, I try to distance myself from them."

I clear my throat to cover up the fact that I just made an ugly laugh. "So, Mr. Strange-"

"Doctor." He corrects.

"Fine, dOctOr sTraNge, are you glad I forced you to go on this trip?" I question.

"I'm not hating it."

"Yes! You should always trust my ideas!" I say.

"Easy now, Stark. Remember the time you accidentally took us to a strip club thinking it was your friend's birthday party?"

I choke on my water, "Well-"

"Or the time I trusted you to wash the Cloak of Levitation, you ended up shrinking it. That took me 2 weeks to find a spell that would turn it back to normal."

"Okay-"

"Or whenever you blew up half of my sanctum. And the time-"

"Stephen, are you seeing anyone!?" I blurt out, interrupting what he was about to say.

Date?

[Chapter 6]

"Uhh... that was random?"

Shit, I'm blowing this. I correct my posture, laying my hands on the table, "Stephen, I... agh, I'm sorry. I don't know why this is so difficult to say."

I look up at him, he's smiling right at me. Not an annoying smile or a patronizing kind, an actual genuine smile coming from Stephen Strange himself.

"Earlier," I scratch my head, "You said that you weren't interested in me like that. I brushed it off because I didn't want to make you uncomfortable and..." I look over to make sure Peter isn't coming back yet.

"...I really enjoy your company, Stephen. I get excited every time FRIDAY says you're at the door, or whenever you and I get stuck in a frustrating situation. It's a stupid crush, but I can't get over it unless I tell you... sooo... there."

He's still smiling, which relieved me a bit.

"Let's talk about this tonight."

"Yeah. Of course." I say, picking at my food. I'm not sure if I'll be able to look him in the eyes again.

My heart picked up a faster speed, he's going to reject me, I know it.

After minutes of silent eating, Stephen says, "Just so you know, I like you too."

My fork drops from my hand, "Really?"

"Hey guysss." Peter sat down at the wrong moment, still obtaining the same grin he had whenever he left.

"Hey Peter, we're leaving pretty soon. Are you almost done with your food?" The wizard, soon to be my future boyfriend, asks.

Peter nods, "I've already finished. Are we going back to the mansion?"

"Actually, I have something I'd like to show Tony. I'll take you back to the mansion."

My lips form an 'o.' I wonder what he's going to show me?

[Time-Skip]

"Bye Peter, call us if you need anything." Stephen closed the portal. I'm standing behind the wizard, we're on the beach right now. His cape is majestically flowing from the wind, he turns around and immediately catches me off-guard by kissing my lips.

We slowly walk back as we're gracefully disconnecting and reconnecting our lips. My feet touch the waves. I can't imagine what we look like to other people. The sky is dimly lit up, the sun already went away. Only our silhouettes are highlighted on the beach, with the wind syncing to Strange's cape.

There's no one out here, we could go all out if we want. Stephen gently rests his hands on my waist, guiding us down to the sand. We're on our knees, kissing as the waves touch our feet.

I take a big gasp, after a big separation, "This is so romantic, holy shit." I say, taking in the view of the beach. This whole moment portrays the word 'perfect.' Nobody is here, the waves are calm, I'm kissing Stephen.

He kindly chuckles, "Good, I'm glad."

"So... are we...? I mean, are we official?" I shyly ask him.

He presses a soft kiss, "Yes, and I'm sorry for the miscommunication. Whenever you asked me if I felt that way, back on the giant donut, I said no, only because I wasn't sure how you felt."

"Oh, good. Do... you want to share a bed now?"

He snickers, "Let's not lose ourselves again. Remember, Peter is there too."

"True. How about the Sanctum Sanctorum?"

"Alright, let's make it a priority to be back at the mansion before 12 though." Stephen opens a portal leading to his room, he takes me by the hand and pulls me in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 130 12
"At the end of the day I'll always be the younger brother who gets his girl taken by his older brother after bringing her home"
15.7K 483 12
Neteyam x Aonung obvi. It is taken place after the war, but there was no war- so Neteyam does not die, your welcome <3 (Read to find out, im lazy) ...
875K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
9.4K 295 6
After suffering an accident will suffers from amnesia and Hannibal who was partly responsible for the accident takes will under his care. But is it...