DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?

By bts_global

•JIKOOK FF• °This is my second Jikook book.° | It's a Jikook fanfic if you do not like Jikook then please don... More

DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?
PART 2...TO THE HEAVEN
PT 3...SHOCKED
PT 4... TWISTED
PT 5.... IS IT TRUE?
𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃!
PT 6...NEW WORLD
PT 7...I LOVE YOU
PT 8...CEO
PT...9 STAY
PT...10 IS THERE NO WAY?
PT 11...LET'S BREAK THIS FRIENDSHIP!
PT 12...FORGIVE ME JIMIN!
PT 13...THANKS FOR SAVING ME TODAY.
PT 14...INTERVIEW
PT 15...LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.
PT 16...SECRETARY
PT 17... REVENGE.
PT 18...HOW?
PT 19... ONLY MINE.
PT 20... Let's start.
PT 21... T-THANKS, I GUESS?
PT 23... WHY DOES HIS STORY HURT ME SO MUCH?
PT 24... SON- IN LAW.
PT 25... THANKS DUDE.
PT 26... WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?
PT 27.. PROPOSE©
PT 28... END.

PT 22... DID OUR LOVE BEGIN FROM HERE?

656 26 0
By bts_global

Jungkook: First I will not let you work. Second I will come to your home tonight. Third I will inform hyung and Tae so don't you dare worry!

Jimin: (smiled) You are really gonna come to the house?

Jungkook: (went back to his seat) Mmhmm yep!

Jimin: Okay... But can I at least have my phone..?

Jungkook: Of course! Where is it by the way?

Jimin: (sad) In my office room..

Jungkook: (chuckled) Why are you sad for that I will tell Wonho to bring it.

Jimin: But he is also getting disturbed by me.. (Looked down is shame)

Jungkook: Don't feel the shy! I will give bring it.

Jimin: (eyes widened) Noo! It's okay!

Jungkook: (got up) I said I will so I will really! (Left)

Jimin: (pouted) He really is so stubborn. Mommy said the right thing! (Btw guys mommy means Mrs.Jeon))

Jungkook POV.

I went to his office and opened the door to see his office room so.. Tidy? Wow he is really a clean person! (Yep sry chim but ur not in reality😂) I went to his table and found his phone laying over there and took it to see his screen cracked a little too much.. Well, (sighed) he really doesn't have the money to even buy a new one that he taped it! I hit my hand on the head done with him.. But soon chuckled he is same like me when I was tiny and I wasn't a CEO. We didn't have the money to buy another one so I just taped it up!! I laughed remembering it soon I took the phone and went out his office room remembering to lock the door as he ain't gonna get up without my permission! Nope! As I was walking through the hallway a notification popped out on his phone.. I first decided to ignore it but as my eyesight is actually good I saw it written 'Unknown' that's when jealousy and curiosity filled up my whole body.. I clicked on the notification but first I need to unlock it.. Lord.. Now what?

Jungkook: Maybe it could be Jimin? (He typed it) (incorrect) shoot it's incorrect! Damn then Chim? (Typed that too) (incorrect) (sighed) two more chances left.. (Remembered when Jimin confessed) Jungkook..? (Typed it) (incorrect) Damnn now 1 more chance left.. (Thought so much.) (Suddenly) Wait while I came out of the office room I saw 'chimkook' written on a note?.. Is it that one??... I will give it a try.. (Typed it) (correct!) Yes!

I opened up the notification.. And....

Unknown:
Hello babe.

Jimin: (actually Jk rn)
Who are you?

Unknown:
Your future husband.

Jimin:
Future husband my ass
just say who you actually are😒

Unknown:
Remember Jungkook's enemy?

Jimin:
Mr.Choi?

Mr.Choi:
Nice brain sweetie.

I was about to text back my someone snatched the phone from my hand I turned to see Jimin who smiled and said "Let me handle this" with a smirk. I smirked back as I know how sassy Jimin actually is.

Jimin:
You motherfucker call me
that again and I swear I will
break your mouth along with
your fingers.

Mr.Choi:
You really are a bad boy if
Jungkook could have allow me
I would fix you on that day
itself.

Jimin:
Oh but I am a fucking good boy
for Jungkook! But never a good
boy for you stupid Choi!

Mr.Choi:
Fucking mind your language!

Jimin:
I will when you will mind your
fucking mouth!

Mr.Choi:
Be in your limits slut!

Jimin:
...

Mr.Choi:
I knew you will become
weak with that name.

Jimin:
I am never weak plus
I am not your slut but Jungkook's.

Mr.Choi:
Ugh! You act so smart!
*this message didn't reach the other as they blocked you*
Oh so you blocked me
*this message didn't reach the other as they blocked you*

I took the mobile from Jimin's hands and blocked him seeing those messages but I didn't care whatever Jimin just wrote was so shocking. Jimin looked at me as I grabbed his wrist lightly and made it to my office room after we got in I locked the door and pinned him to the door..

Jungkook: My slut..?

Jimin: I-I actually didn't mean it..

Jungkook: Really.. 'Baby'?

Jimin: (blushed and looked down) I really didn't mean it... I just wanted him to stop messaging.. He is pretty much annoying.

Jungkook: (lifted Jimin's head by his(Jimin)chin) (chuckled) You are actually beautiful when you blush.. (Loving eyes)

Jimin: (blushed more) I-

Just when he was about to finish his sentence he got cut off by a knock on the door. He quickly pushed me away and ran towards the sofa.

Jungkook: Careful!

Jimin nodded and sat on the sofa.. I went back to my seat and sat down..

Jungkook: Come in! (Cold voice as always)

Daesung: (came in bowed) Sir someone special wants to meet you should I let them in?

Jungkook: Special? Fine left them come in.

Daesung: Okay sir I will take your leave.

Daesung bowed and left and after some time two people came WITHOUT knocking

Jungkook/Jimin: What the fu-

???: HELLO BITCHES!

???: Why are you shouting!?

???: Sorry babe..

Jungkook: The fuck? Why did you come?!

???: Don't you want me to co-

Jimin: (squealed) WOOYOUNG!!

Wooyoung: CHIM!!!! (ran and hugged Jimin tightly)

Jungkook: Slowly Wooyoung-ssi..

Jimin: I ca-can't breathe! Woo!

Wooyoung: Sorry sorry!! I heard your injured! Because of (glared and Jungkook) because of this motherfucker!

Jungkook: Sorry...

Jimin: Well that's okay cause he is also the one who is healing my whole pain!

San: Woah! Really! My bro grew!

Jungkook: San we are literally the same aged!

San: So? Can't I call you my bro!

Jungkook: (rolled his eyes and went back to work) We are friends!

San/Wooyoung: FRIENDS CAN CALL EACH OTHER BROTHER & SISTER! 🤦‍♀

Jungkook: Whatever!

Wooyoung: Forget him! Chim how is Tae and Jin hyung? And Jungkook's hyungs and family.?

Jimin: They're great!

Jungkook: Yep- Wait!

Wooyoung/San: What?

Jungkook: Jimin how do you know that how my hyungs are cause they didn't even talk to you nor my parents..

Wooyoung/San: (looked at each other) Oh shoot.. (Whispered to each other as they already also knows about the plans)

Jimin: Ah-Ahmm.. Actually... Actually Jin hyung and Tae came to see me in the office so u know that th-they are in Hyungses office so that's how I knew it..! Yeah! That's how!

Jungkook: Okay.. (Saw San and Wooyoung running and sitting beside Jimin.. Jimin in the middle) psychopaths.

Wooyoung: Yes like you.

San: (whispered to Jimin) Roasted.

Jimin: (chuckled) Woo stop.

Wooyoung: Well tell that to your boyfriend! Hmm! (Pouted)

Jimin: (shocked) B-bo-boyfriend!?

Jungkook: Boyfriend!?

Wooyoung: U-umm no no (San looked at him he looked back with a sorry look) Like not that boyfriend! It's like friend which is a boy! Yea! Yes! Friend boy! (Awkward laugh)

Jimin/Jungkook: O-oh!

Jimin: But he is my boss Woo..

Wooyoung: SO!?IT DOESN'T MATTER! You still know him! You lived with him! So it is legal to be friends with him! Dumbass!

Jimin: Sorry.. Now let Sir work.

San: (rolled his eyes) He always works.

Jimin: Aish. It's okay..

Jungkook: (focused on his computer) Are you gonna stay or leave.. ?

San: Well we will actually stay for 5 months and then we will return back because we have work to do.

Wooyoung: Work calls are the worst! We can't even have a night together! (Whispering to Jimin) I question myself if I can even get pregnant..

Jimin: (shocked and looked at Wooyoung) Litterly!?

San/Jungkook: What?

Wooyoung/Jimin: Nothing! You don't wanna know!

Jimin: (whispering to Wooyoung) Woo I am sure one day you will.

Wooyoung: Hope soo!

Author POV

They all chatted and Jungkook didn't as he had loads of work to do after sometime Jimin offered for him to help Jungkook which Jungkook allowed him to do and Wooyoung and San were on their phone. After Jimin and Jungkook both finished doing their work they shutted down their own respective laptops.

Wooyoung: San-sii we need to get going..

San: Yes..

Jimin: Where are you guys going? Come with us.

Jungkook: Yea

San: No guys we booked hotel for us to live in for only 5 months so bye!

Jimin: Okay bye..

Wooyoung: Bye chin we will meet!

Jimin: Okay and you know you have a chance of doing that right?

Wooyoung: Oh yea of course!

They left and Jungkook came near Jimin and picked him up bridal style making Jimin look at him with widened eyes.

Jimin: What are you doing Jungkook!

Jungkook: Can't you see? I am carrying you!

Jimin: Jungkook put me down if you take me down like this the whole office will look at us!

Jungkook: (went out and locked his office room) And the whole office will also hear that Jungkook's secretary is calling him by his name. Isn't it Mr.Park? (looked at Jimin)

Jimin: (kept quiet) S-sorry.

Jungkook: I ain't upset that you are calling me by my name..I am happy instead! Also your privacy is important to me. I won't go in front of others with you in my arms.

Jimin: Then how will we go?

Jungkook: ( chuckled) I have a secret path that no body knows not even Wonho. From there we will go! Done.

Jimin: (mouth widened) You even have a secret door which leads outside?

Jungkook: Yep!

Jimin: And you haven't told me that yet..

Jungkook: (walking) Well, as I told you. I just wanted to keep it a secret and not let anyone know.

Jimin: (pouted) You arwe sho mewn!

Jungkook: (looked and Jimin and chuckled) Sorry chimmy. My cutie little pie.

Jimin: (blushed) Yours? When did I become yours..?

Jungkook: Since the day we met!

Jimin: (blushed more and hit Jungkook's chest) Kookiee!!!!

Jungkook: Fine fine I am sorry. (Outside went to his car to see his driver went inside the car) Now keep quiet. Driver drive to ******place.

Driver: Yes sir.

Jimin: Can you at least let me seat on the seats.

Jungkook: No.

Jimin: (smiled) Are you gonna come to my house now..?

Jungkook: No.

Jimin: (pouted) Can I go to your house pleasee.!!

Jungkook: No.

Jimin: But I wanna meet hyungs and your parents.!!!!

Jungkook: No.

Jimin: What the hell!

Jungkook: (looked at Jimin) What?!

Jimin: You literally continuously said No after No! You didn't even say Yes to one my favor!

Jungkook: Keep quiet. I told you that right.!

Jimin: (shutted his mouth) (whispered to himself) Such a meanie..

Jungkook: (heard it) I am a meanie. (Looked at Jimin layed his head on Jungkook's chest hardly which he also got hurt on his head but ignored it out of anger) (chuckled silently) Silly.

The ride was silent and out of boredness Jimin feel asleep on Jungkook's chest as Jungkook looked at the sleeping beauty and ruffled his hair softly, to not wake him up. They reaches Jimin's home and Jungkook got down the car and walked towards the house and knocked on the door and said somethings to Jin and Taehyung which they agreed too and to.. YOU WILL KNOW SOON..

At Night Jungkook's place
. . .

Jungkook: Jimin come right here!

Jimin: I won't!! I don't want to put it! (Ran faster)

Jungkook: Stop running!!!

Jimin POV.

Jimin: I won't put it.!

So while I was asleep Jungkook talked to my hyung and also Tae about us 3 to move to his place and Jungkook's parents will be out of country. I don't know maybe for 4-5 years? Just kidding! Maybe for some months but that's okay cause Jungkook said he still wants me and hyung&Tae to stay.
Now this man wants me to put on the ointment which the doc have me but it hurts so much when I put it so I am try ing to run away.. But he is faster.

Jungkook: Jimin just don't hurt yourself.!

Jimin: I won't- Ahh! (Fell down)

Jungkook: Oh my god! I told you! (Came and bend to Jimin) Are you okay?

Jimin: (nodded his head no and started crying) It-it hurts..

Jungkook: (hugged Jimin) (softestt voice) It's okay baby.. I told you not to run. Now see what you did..

Jimin: (still crying) From now one call me nicknames! Also baby.

Jungkook: (chuckled) Okay baby. Can you get up..?

Jimin: (shook his head no) Carry me!!!

Jungkook: Aish. (Picked Jimin up bridal style and went to his room) From now on in here you will sleep in my room.

Jimin: But-

Jungkook: Don't think I will agree to any of your suggestions now.

Jimin: Fine.

Jungkook: Good boy.

He took me to his room and settled me on the bed lifted up my shirt a bit and put the ointment which made me hiss in pain.

Jimin: (hissed) Kookie..

Jungkook: It's okay minne.. Calm down....

He went back to putting it and finally he finishes it. He put the ointment and went to wash his hands. I looked at the time as it was about to be 1am. But that's okay as it Saturday tomorrow. He came and fixed my shirt and layed me down carefully as he layed down too. Did our love begin from here?

Jungkook: Good Night Chim.

Jimin: (putted his head on Jungkook's chest) Good night kook.

And we went to a deep slumber..

Next day morning
。.。:∞♡*♥♥*♡∞:。.。 

Jungkook POV.

I woke up as the sunlight hit straight onto my face or should I say eyes. I groaned and turned around the other side to find...no one. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin not there and I sat up and looked towards the bathroom to see it half open not even there. Then I suddenly smelled something tasty? Is Jimin cooking?! Really!? I jumped up from the bed and ran brushed my teeth and bathed as I wore my clothes and came outta the bathroom.

Jk's outfit:

I ran downstairs as I rushed to the kitchen to see Jimin cooking and others sitting down I smiled wishing them Good Mornin and I went to the kitchen.

Jimin's outfit:

I went near him and back hugged him which shocked him but by smelling my perfume he got that it was me.

Jimin: Good Morning Kookie.

Jungkook: Good Morning Chim.

Jimin: Did I wake up too fast Without Kookie.?

Jungkook: Yess..

Jimin: Aww. I am sorry bunny.

Jungkook: (rested his head on Jimin's shoulder) What are you making?

Jimin: Nothing just bread and Jam do you wanna taste it?

Jungkook: Yes.

Jimin: Come forward.

I came forward and he brought the bread near my mouth I bit it and he bit the end if the bread giggling. My eyes were closed. His too.

Jin: Jimin did th-(saw Jikook) Oh my gosh..

Next ep:
Jimin: Jungkook what is it?

Jungkook: Jimin I want you to know my whole story.

Hello Stars!!! ✨✨✨✨
First Happy new year to all! Ik ik I m late I m so sry! And I m also sry for posting it late. Forgive me! And Happy New Year again!

I Love You❤️
Love Yourself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 159 11
He gulped, recalling the sensation of worshiping her satiny, soft skin, the way her lips gasped every time he nibbled on her delicate flesh. His thro...
47K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
556K 27.1K 42
R-rated: 18+ (do not read if you're underage) Where a picture perfect love story went downhills when Jungkook confessed his feelings for Taehyung. Th...
70.8K 3.6K 12
'After Dinner Straight to Our Room, Don't Be Late Tonight Hmm?' . . . - God save me this time too pleaseeee~ A short fluffy story of Newly Married Co...