DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?

By bts_global

•JIKOOK FF• °This is my second Jikook book.° | It's a Jikook fanfic if you do not like Jikook then please don... More

DEVIL ANGEL LOVE?
PART 2...TO THE HEAVEN
PT 3...SHOCKED
PT 4... TWISTED
PT 5.... IS IT TRUE?
𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙰𝙽𝚃!
PT 6...NEW WORLD
PT 7...I LOVE YOU
PT 8...CEO
PT...9 STAY
PT...10 IS THERE NO WAY?
PT 11...LET'S BREAK THIS FRIENDSHIP!
PT 12...FORGIVE ME JIMIN!
PT 13...THANKS FOR SAVING ME TODAY.
PT 14...INTERVIEW
PT 15...LOVE YOU JUNGKOOK.
PT 16...SECRETARY
PT 17... REVENGE.
PT 18...HOW?
PT 19... ONLY MINE.
PT 20... Let's start.
PT 22... DID OUR LOVE BEGIN FROM HERE?
PT 23... WHY DOES HIS STORY HURT ME SO MUCH?
PT 24... SON- IN LAW.
PT 25... THANKS DUDE.
PT 26... WHAT JUST HAPPENED..?
PT 27.. PROPOSE©
PT 28... END.

PT 21... T-THANKS, I GUESS?

568 22 1
By bts_global

Jimin: (saw Jungkook coming) (smirked to himself) Let's start. (Winked at Suga to let him know and saw Suga nodding)

Lisabeula: Why aren't you understanding I love Jungkook and I will not give him to you in any fucking cost.!

Jimin: Lisabeula look I don't want this love and all but you know you are disrespecting sir by calling his NAME!

Lisabeula: I don't care!

Jimin: Lisabeula lo- (saw Jungkook coming closer) (before he could take her hand to slap himself Lisabeula slapped him hard) (whispering) shit Jimin your plan became the opposite why the actual fuck did she slap me. (Tears coming out) act act.. (Back to action) Lisabeula! Why did you do that!?

Lisabeula: You deserve it you wh- (got slapped hard)

Jungkook: LISABEULA! HOW DID YOU HAVE THE URGE TO SLAP HIM!

Lisabeula: J- I mean sir.. Sir he-he tried to (fake tears) force me to kiss hi-him..

Jungkook: WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DISGUSTING LIE IS THAT! HE WILL NEVER DO THIS I KNOW HIM VERY WELL!!!

Lisabeula: No si-

Jungkook: SHUT THE FUCK UP! (saw Jimin on the floor and his eyes softened he ran to him) Jimin.. (carried him bridal style) Are you okay..

Jimin: My- my stomach it's hu-hurting the-there in the woun-wounded part..

Jungkook: Oh shit! I will see her later first I need to take care of chim. (Ran to his office)

Jimin: Si-sir

Jungkook: No don't call me sir now just call Jungkook it's okay..

Jimin: Jungkook-jungkook it's ahh (threw his head back in pain) pain a- a lot what do I do..

Jungkook: It's okay (opened his office door and saw Wonho with correcting the paper after seeing the situation Wonho came running) Wonho call my doctor quickly.!

Wonho: Sir but that's your-

Jungkook: I fuckn DON'T CARE! I WILL TELL HIM HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!

Wonho: (shocked) Sir I will call him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I didn't know what to do other than comforting Jimin by kissing his palm time to time as he was letting out soft sobs.

Jimin: Jungkook....?

Jungkook: Yes chim..

Jimin: I-I *sniff* think that if I touch the wounded area I think the pain might decrease..

Jungkook: No baby you aren't gonna do that at all!

Wonho/Jimin: BABY!?

Jungkook: (realized what he just called Jimin) I- you didn't feel uncomfortable right chim..

Jimin: (smiled+blushed) I-it's okay..

Jungkook: I can see your getting happy when I call you baby so in this situation I will call you baby ok?

Jimin: (blushed more and nodded)ok..

*I am sorry guys I just wanted to use this baby as I think Jungkook should call that to Jimin now****

After 5 mins..

I saw my doctor came in and he bowed to me in which I just nodded..

Mr. Yang: Yes sir..

Jungkook: Lo-look this is my boyfriend (Jimin blushed) Jimin and so one day (said the whole story of Jimin getting shot) so today this girl slapped Jimin so hard he fell on the floor and-

Mr.Yang: Is badly hurt in the wounded part.

Jungkook: Yes.

Mr.Yang: Don't worry Mr.Jeon I will check if he is okay..

Jungkook: Doc-doctor can I stay he-here...?

Mr.Yang: (smiled) Of course you can sir.

Jungkook: Thanks.

And this is what I actually don't wanna see!. Yang lifting up Jimin's shirt to check.. That's what I actually hate.. I don't want anyone to touch Jimin. I lov- WAIT! What the actual fuck is wrong with you Jungkook! What were you just about to say.. The fuck! Let-let's just not care about this and concentrate on Jimin..

Jimin: (Yang touched Jimin's wounded area) (he hissed) (whispered) Kookie..(eyes shut)

Jungkook: (concerned eyes) It's okay baby. Calm down..you will be fine. (Held Jimin's palm in his hand and intertwined their fingers) it's okay..

Jimin: (tighten the grip) (to himself) Jimin it's okay it's okay..

Jungkook: Mr.Yang please don't do it roughly.. Do it light..

Mr.Yang: Okay sir but you might get late for your work-

Jungkook: I don't care about my work, Jimin is important. (Jimin looked at Jungkook with wide eyes)

Mr.Yang: Okay sir..

Jimin: (looked away blushing) (in his mind) 'what is wrong with him? Is he in his sense?.. The actual fuck.. Yes maybe he just acted while saying I am his boyfriend but like he won't also say that in front of me! I know him very well.. He ain't a person like that. God just don't let this moment pass away please. I beg of you. (Sigh) but as mom told everything depends on fate.. (Remembering the time)

Flashback:

Jimin: Mom!!!!

Mrs.Park: What is it sweetheart..? (Btw guys it's not the angel Mrs.Park ok.)

Jimin: Mom I was playing with Tae and I lost and he won!! Now he's making fun of me! (Pout)

Mrs.Park: (chuckled) (sat in the sofa and patted the seat next time her) Come sit here sweetie.

Jimin: Fine. (Still pouting and went and sat on the sofa as he put his head on his mom's lap) what is it mom?

Mrs.Park: Sweetheart I will tell you something (he hummed) you know we weak humans can't control anything at all. If we want we can't just go and change the past.. Everything depends on.. Fate.

Jimin: Mom if everything depends on fate then if fate puts our love away from us what can we do then?

Mrs.Park: (chuckled) Sweetie.. God already created it and putted it on our fate now whatever happens we can't do or control it at all..

Jimin: Life is hard mom..

Mrs.Park: Yes chim.. Life is really hard that's the reason people say they hate life.

Jimin: But I will never say it.

Mrs.Park: You will one day sweetheart..

Jimin: (got up) Thanks mom for telling me this!

Mrs.Park: Don't say thank you you should anyways know it.!

Jimin: Okay mom! (Smiled) I will go water the plants!

Mrs.Park: (hummed) (Jimin left) (sighed) I hope you have a great life sweetie...

End of Flashback.

Jimin: (sighed) Kook?

Jungkook: Yes baby? Is it hurting. ?

Jimin: Little but it's okay.. Umm actually can we talk later..

Jungkook: Okay.

Mr.Yang: (putted the ointment and pulled Jimin's shirt back) Done!

Jungkook: Done? Is he okay now?

Mr.Yang: Well he is kinda okay. But he has to keep putting the ointment. Well it would be better if someone puts it for him which is you sir.

Jungkook: (eye widened and looked at Jimin who had the same reaction as him) U-umm.. Okay.

Mr.Yang: Then I will take your leave Mr.Jeon! (Bowed and left)

Jungkook: Wonho you may leave now sorry your time got wasted..

Wonho: It's okay sir... (Bowed and left)

Jungkook: (went to his seat and took his phone and dialed someone's number) (cold voice) Come to my office now. (He hung up and then just as he did he got a message he opened it and say a video) Suga hyung sent it? (Saw the whole video and was damn angry) THE ACTUAL FUCK! (Banged his fist on the table making Jimin startled) calm down Jungkook.. Calm down (closed his eyes)

I closed my eyes to calm down then I heard a knock on the door. I said come in and came in the person who hurt Jimin.

Lisabeula: (bowed) Y-yes sir?

Jungkook: Why aren't you calling me Jungkook?

Lisabeula: Wh-what do y-you mean si-sir?.. (Scared)

Jimin: (smirked) (whispering) Suga hyung must have sent him the video.

Jungkook: You know what I mean Lisabeula.

Lisabeula: (gave up) Sir! Jimin is lying to you! I didn't call you by your name!

Jungkook: Oh really? (Showed the video to her making her eyes widened) NOW I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU CALLED ME OR NOT! JIMIN WAS CORRECTING YOU AND YOU JUST- YOU JUST SLAPPED HIM!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT LISABEULA!

Lisabeula: (more scared) Sir-sir I am s-sorry..

Jungkook: YOU ARE FIRED!

Lisabeula: Please forgive me sir!

Jungkook: You can't work here anymore.

Lisabeula: Please sir forgive me!

Jungkook: YOU ARE FIRED!

Lisabeula: Please sir!

Jungkook: GET OUT AND NEVER SHOW ME YOUR DISGUSTING FACE AGAIN!

Lisabeula: Please sir..

Jungkook: I SAID GET. OUT!

Lisabeula: Okay sir.. (Left)

Jungkook: (averted his eyes to Jimin who tried to get up) Jimin! (Ran to him with concerning eyes) What are you doing..

Jimin: S-sir first I want to say you sorry for calling you nicknames and calm you by your name.. Second sorry I need to go back to work..

Jungkook: No need to work for today Jimin you are already hurt!

Jimin: Sir please..

Jungkook: (smiled) Who works when they are already hurt? It's you. .

Jimin: (giggle) Sir.. Actually..

Jungkook: What is it?

Jimin: T-thanks I guess..

Jungkook: It's okay..

Next episode:

Jungkook: Jimin come back here!

Jimin: I won't!

Jungkook: Stop running around you might get hurt!

Jimin: I won't- (leg slipped and fell down) ahh!

Jungkook: Told you so.

HELLO STARS!! ✨✨✨✨✨✨
How are you hope ur doing good and sry to keep u waiting for so long.! I hope u liked it! K now I have to go BYE!! 😘😘✌️

I Love You ❤️
Love Yourself 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 329 30
HELLO GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND SERIES I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT TAEKOOK STUFF IT IS TOTALLY FICTIONAL DONT BE OFFENDED PLEASE VOTE AND LEAVE COMME...
13.6K 696 16
A collection of short fictions I wrote when I felt bored. Don't judge a book by its cover-lmao!! Feel free to critique 😀 so that I can fix the thing...
262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
11.8K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...