Shigaraki Adopts a Child

By november_june

when sent grocery shopping, Tomura Shigaraki didn't expect to come back home with a little girl! Oh no, guess... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
17
18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

Chapter 9

414 15 2
By november_june

Tori observed the two men as they were absorbed into the news on tv. "Why are you guys always watching the news, isn't it boring?" Tori complained. Shigaraki shushed her and they sat still, their eyes glued to the reporter talking about All Might's recent battles. Shigaraki slammed his fist on the counter.

"Dammit! Do we have any lead on when we can strike?" Shigaraki asked Kurogiri, who shook his head. "No but the final product is finished. It should be here tomorrow." Kurogiri told Shigaraki. Tori had no idea what they were talking about. "What do you mean? What's coming tomorrow?" Tori asked. The men looked at each other.

"I can't really say, but don't be scared of it when it arrives, it'll be like a pet, got it?" Shigaraki answered ominously. Tori had more questions than she started with. "Why would I be scared? I got you guys protecting me!" Tori smiled confidently. She waited impatiently for tomarrow to come.

It was big, frightening, and purple. It's eyes stared right into Tori's. It looked like a man, but acted and sounded nothing like one. It only made growled and grunts, and often stood on all fours.

"Tori, meet Nomu, get use to it because it's going to be living here for awhile." Shigaraki introduced. Tori looked up at the towering monster and waved. "Hey mister!" She greeted with a smile. The creature didn't respond. Shigaraki shook his head.

"No Tori it isn't a human, or, not anymore. Anyways don't try to talk to it it's no use." Shigaraki explained. Tori didn't quite understand what he meant but nodded.

"Now Nomu, don't hurt Tori." Shigaraki ordered. Tori was more confused. "Why can you talk to it?" She asked. "Because I'm it's master, it only listens to me." Shigaraki explained. "Now go on, I need to practice training it." Shigaraki shooed Tori away.

Tori snuck around to get a peek at the odd new guest. Shigaraki was teaching him to crush and destroy things, made him punch the air a couple times. It all confused Tori.

When Shigaraki left to take a break after a morning of frustration, Nomu was all alone, sitting mindlessly. Tori stepped out of the shadows and approached the purple creature.

"Hey, mister Nomu! Want to play with me? It's getting boring playing dolls all alone." The creature just stared at her. She thought of an idea and rushed back to her room.

She set down a quarter of a cookie at a time, leading them to her room. She waited patiently, hoping Nomu would take the bait. Luckily it did, and once he sat in her room Tori grabbed a doll and set it in his lap. "Now, let's play house. You're the dad, I'm the mom, and the doll you're holding is the baby, got it?" Tori instructed. The Nomu simply stared at her.

"Oh come on! You listen to Shigaraki! I'll give you more cookies, how about that?" Tori coaxed. The Nomu held the doll in his hands and started rocking it back and forth.

"Good! Now I'll make us some din-"

"TORI?!" Tori heard before finishing her sentence. Shigaraki ran into her room.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Shigaraki yelled. Tori was in big trouble. "I'm sorry, I was-" she started. "You know how dangerous this thing is?! How'd you get it over here anyways? I ordered it to stay put!" Shigaraki freaked. He took the doll out of the Nomu's hands and ordered it to follow him. "No more going into the bar until further notice! Got that?!" Shigaraki shouted as he slammed the door.

~

Tori was bored out of her mind. She even did extra training herself until Kurogiri was back. "What's going on, Tori Hana?" He asked as he brought in a sandwich and water.

"Shigaraki grounded me for playing house with mister Nomu." Tori pouted. Kurogiri set the plate and glass on her nightstand. "Well you don't know this, but Nomu can be very dangerous, so I understand why Tomura Shigaraki is mad." Kurogiri said, taking Shigaraki's side.

"But it's not fair!" Tori complained. She slumped onto her bed. "And mister Nomu was having fun too, he was probably bored too." Tori explained. Kurogiri sighed. "Just try and avoid it for now." Kurogiri ordered before he left the room.

Days past and Tori was bored out of her mind. After school she would have to go straight to her room. She had already filled the sketchbook she got in December and she did her workouts he trainer told her to do.

Why was Nomu so dangerous? Yeah he's pretty good at crushing things but Shigaraki had ordered him to not hurt her. Tori sat in her bed. Shigaraki had locked the door because Tori had tried to sneak out again.

It was night, and Tori couldn't sleep. The commotion from the bar was louder these days, especially tonight.

Kurogiri told Tori to stay inside the school until they come in to pick her up. Tori told this to the teacher and the teacher gave her extra work to do while she waited.

"Hana, it's time for me to leave, do you want to call your father?" The Mrs. Lee asked. Tori looked up from her work. "Sure." She said as she stuffed her work into her bag.

The phone went straight to voicemail. "Hey, um, dad, can you pick me up?" Tori asked before hanging up. "I left a message but I don't know when they'll be here." Tori told her teacher.

"I could get you a cab to bring you home, how about that?" The teacher offered. Tori wasn't sure Shigaraki would want her in a car with a stranger. "No, that's fine, I'll just walk." Tori said has she put on her red backpack and ran out befire the teacher could stop her.

She remembered her way back home from walking back and forth with Kurogiri and Shigaraki. She stopped when a hand tapped her shoulder.

"I've been watching you-" before the blond lady could finnish Tori ran. She was familiar- but not in a good way. The lady was right behind her.

Tori spotted a crowd of people around the electionics store. She gave into a sprint and shoved her way into the crowd.

"How stupid could they be to attack the USJ? There's literally heros and heros in training there!" Tori heard a man comment. "Yeah and the number one hero!" A lady agreed. Tori shoved her way to the tvs to see what they were talking about.

It was small and pixelated, but Tori could see the familiar shapes of Shigaraki and Kurogiri on the screen.

"If you see these men, please contact the police, they are dangerous and are wanted for villainy, trespassing, and attempted murder." The reporter announced. Tori couldn't believe it. Hopeing the lady lost her, she snuck out of the crowd and started to run home. She was sore when she reached the bar but came running through the door anyways.

Kurogiri was wrapping Shigaraki in bandaging around his arms and legs. Shigaraki looked pissed under his hand. "Tori Hana, I told you to stay at the school!" Kurogiri scolded. "School was out three hours ago." Tori said before she hung her head.

"Is it true? Are you guys villains?" She asked aggressively. She was tense and shaking, her hands were in fists. The two men flinched. "You weren't supposed to find out until-" Tori ran into her room, locking it behind her. Shigaraki and Kurogiri ran after her.

"Tori Hana, let us speak with you, I'm sure Shigaraki has something to say." Kurogiri pleaded, though he shows little to no emotion, Tori knew Kurogiri was worried. But how could they lie to her? What did they want with her? Why was she living with villains?

"Dammit Kurogiri I knew we should've told her sooner!" Shigaraki cussed. "Tori, here us out, what if I told you your parents didn't want you- well, they did, I guess, I don't know! Nevermind that- but they left you and we took you in! When you followed me home I could've left you out in the cold! But we took you in and have been nothing but good for you! You're listening, brat? We're villains but you don't have to worry about us hurting you!" Shigaraki explained hastily. Tori was silent for a while.

"What do you mean? I woke up in this place, I didn't follow you." Tori recalled from her limited memory. "Well, we didn't really want to tell you until we got all the information we needed.... But I'll tell you if you open the door." Kurogiri compromised. Tori opened the door cautiously.

Shigaraki sat in Tori's desk while Tori sat on her bed. Kurogiri remained standing next to Shigaraki. "So far what we got is you belonged to the Eto family, who owns many support item factories. They are one of the top twenty richest companies in Japan." Kurogiri reported. He took a moment to let it all sink in.

"Is that why you took me? Because of my rich family?" Tori asked. Shigaraki shook his head. "No, first of all, we didn't take you, you followed me home. Second, we didn't even know who you were because you had no birth records, no sightings, no one knows who you are."

"We now have a maid that we are able to get information from. She is the one who gave us the rest of the information." Kurogiri continued. "She can't get much, since most of the secrets lie in the office, but she is slowly trying to get on Mrs. Eto's, your mother, good side. But so far she says the head maid is the only person allowed to clean and work in the office. She hasn't learned much about what their plans have to do with you since we don't even know what they are so that is all I can give you." Kurogiri finished.

Tori processed it for a bit. "What does the head maid look like?" Tori asked. Kurogiri grabbed a notebook that was in his best pocket. "Yes, we have a picture, why did you want to see it?" Kurogiri asked as he took out a photo that was tucked into the notebook. Tori looked at it.

"That's the blond lady who tried following me home. She seemed familiar. She says she's been watching me." Tori said as she gave the picture back to Kurogiri. Shigaraki growled. "Ugh! they knew me and Kurogiri were not there to get you so they tried to snatch you again. They know they only got away because I was caught off guard. Damn, and they now know we're villains so they have a better chance at getting you after they get us arrested! Ugh! First the fail at the USJ now this! DAMN!" Shigaraki raged, but quickly whimpered in pain and craddles his leg.

"So why are you guys villains? Why did you try to kill All Might?" Tori asked. Shigaraki sighed. "It's a long story, but in short heros suck, especially All Might, he pisses the hell out of me." Shigaraki explained. "Language, Tomura Shigaraki." Kurogiri muttered.

"But what are so bad about them? Why do you want me to be a villain?" Tori questioned Shigaraki. Shigaraki leaned back in his chair. "I mean, it would be pretty cool if you became a villain and joined my Lueage of Villains... But I guess most of the training I give you is so you can protect yourself while we do our work. I mean, hasn't it help you several times?" Shigaraki answered. Tori excepted their answers and considered how she wouldn't have gotten away from the blonde without some of her training.

"I'm not going to become a villain. I want to help people, not hurt them." Tori stated. "And that's fine, as long as you don't become a hero, then we'll have to kill you." Shigaraki smiled. Tori's eyes went wide. "W-we wouldn't kill you in any circumstance, but it would be unfortunate if you were to become a hero." Kurogiri quickly added, though it didn't help. "Do you actually kill people?!" She freaked, hiding under her blanket.

"To be honest, yeah, but it's all for a good cause." Shigaraki shrugged. "What cause? You don't have a good reason to hate and kill heros!" Tori scolded. Shigaraki felt flustered. He just literally admitted to murder, ow she insults his beliefs and Lueage? This girl was dancing on thin ice.

"Ugh, whatever, just don't be scared of us and now that we're on tv we can't take you to school until everything cools down. You'll have to walk alone but we'll be undercover on standby just in case. Maybe you should just quit school completely, it's not like you need it. Kurogiri can teach you stuff." Shigaraki said.

"Aw! But I like having a friend!" Tori pouted. Shigaraki shrugged again. "See, only one friend. We can kidnap you a friend if you want." Shigaraki offered. Tori shook her head violently. "No! No more doing bad stuff, got that?" Tori demanded. Shigaraki let out a short raspy laugh. "Can't promise that, I'm a villain. But I guess I'll be good for a little while." Shigaraki compromised. He winced when he accidentally moved his arms.

"Oh my I completely forgot! Are you okay?! What happened to your arms and legs?!" Tori freaked out as she frantically observed Shigaraki's wrapped arms.

"I was shot four times, hurts like crazy but I'll pull through. I'm stronger than I look!" Shigaraki declared as he confidently puffed his chest, but then wheezed and coughed. Tori frantically tried helping him breath, but she only irritated him. "Ow ow ow! Stop smacking my back!" Shigaraki hissed through clenched teeth. Tori immediately stopped and apologized repeditivley.

Though they were villains, Tori still felt comfortable around them, she trusted them and she never wanted to be taken from them ever.

~Thanks for reading!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 107 26
When the world presented a baby that had many powerful quirks, everyone was amazed that such a person could exist and it was made public to everyone...
109K 1K 32
Platonic yandere My Hero Academia oneshots all throughout the month of November! All prompts used were taken from the prompt list created by @your-ya...
552K 19.2K 38
Stuck in an abusive house, Y/N turns to video games and art to cope. But one day she meets someone online who will end up saving her life in more tha...
199K 5.5K 154
Baby I'm a different ✨BREED✨ Don't even think about anything when you are reading, just let yourself be washed over by my insanity. I allow requests...