𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚 �...

By failedpaperairplane

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════ "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into... More

◦༻ Boring Have To Knows
◦༻ Outfits/Clothing
◦༻ Songs To Listen To While Reading
◦༻ 1...The Lotus and The White Feather
◦༻ 2...The Old Lady and The Swan
◦༻ 3...Whats worse? A Dance Teacher or a Man Dressed In Red
◦༻ 4...The God and The Clueless
◦༻ 5...An Unlucky Person, For Sure
◦༻ 6...Death Caught Up To Me
◦༻ 7...Da Hong? Who?
◦༻ 8...A First Glimpse Of A Past Life
◦༻ 9...The Shared Emotions Of My Duplicate
◦༻ 10...You Fancy Yourself Insane?
◦༻ 11...How About I Brush Your Hair
◦༻ 12...There's A Ghost Behind You
◦༻ 13...Misunderstanding Ontop Of Misunderstanding
◦༻ 14...God Help Me, Wait, Nevermind
◦༻ 15...Blood Stains A Swan
◦༻ Misfortune Of A Swan*+*Season II Teaser
◦༻ 16...Death In The Cold Blood
◦༻ 17...Another Martial God, Fuck
🦢 1K Special 🦢
◦༻ 18...Oh, It's You, Out Of All People
◦༻ 19...Nothing A Kiss Can't Fix
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (2) 🦢
🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS (3) 🦢
◦༻ 20...Betraying A Contract Is My Forte
◦༻ 21...Welcome Back
◦༻ 22...Life Himself
◦༻ 23...Love Is Really A Thing
🦢 10k Special 🦢
◦༻ 24...Wait, I KNEW Him?!
◦༻ 25...What Are You Thinking?
◦༻ 26...What The Hell Is HE Doing Here
◦༻ 27...Let's Start Over?
◦༻ 28...A Battle Of Life and Calamity
◦༻ 29...Life's Misfortune
◦༻ 30...Fake, Fake, Fake
◦༻ 31...We All Know How The Game Ends
◦༻ 32...They're Back
◦༻ 33...The Leopard and The Viper
◦༻ 34...Where, What, When
◦༻ 35...Love Will Drive You Irrational
◦༻ 36...The Reverend's Playground
◦༻ 37...Love Stories
◦༻ The Misfortune Of A Swan *+* Season III Teaser
◦༻ 38...A Woman With A Grudge
◦༻ 39...Rest Now
◦༻ 40...Death Falls and Death Rises
◦༻ 41...Looking Back On Our Memories
◦༻ 42...The Swan's Home
◦༻ 43...Cold, Dark, Waters
◦༻ 44...Black Water Sinking Ships
◦༻45...Puppy Eyes
◦༻ 46...Xiu Fen
◦༻ 47...Life Doesn't Know How To Write OR Read
◦༻ 48...Life's Personal Rehabilitation Program! Sponsored by He Xuan
🎄Christmas Special🎄
◦༻ 49...They Confess At Last
◦༻ 50...The End

🦢 HAPPY HOLIDAYS 🦢

2.6K 111 55
By failedpaperairplane

OKAY

I'm doing the classic vampire one shot.

If anyone wants I will make another chap with all of the love Interests as vampires but it will take some time

So I did this.

Incase first part wasn't clear this chapter will contain:

*+🥀Hua Cheng🥀+*

*+🏵Xie Lian🏵+*

It is not canonical to the storyline just a kinda one shot thing.

⚠️TW: Mention of blood, intimate behavior⚠️

Y/n's outfit:

Mei Farewell's:

Ya Wenling's:

Julia:

ENJOY

-•Hoe Cheng•-

(Image by: Gearous)

     Y/N HAD NEVER REALLY BEEN THE TYPE TO BE NAIVE AND TAKE BAIT EASILY.

     But with that big ass cool looking mansion with a &1,000 bet, how could anyone resist?

     Y/n marked his ground, standing with his arms crossed in front of the giant double doors of the castle looking house.

     It was rumored to be owned by a legendary Vampire who goes by the name of Hua Cheng. No one has walked out of the mansion after walking in ever since the 17th century.

     "Well, I'm glad I'm not doing it." Ya Wenling said in a quivering voice as the wind howled; blowing through their clothing.

     Mei shivered slightly, her skirt snagging against the wind. She slung herself under Ya Wenling's arm, desperate for anyone's body heat she could get a hold of; and Ya Wenling being her girlfriend was obviously the first choice.

     "Well, if I don't come back by 12:00 PM tomorrow, come in and look for me so we can all become vampire lunch." Y/n said, as he adjusted the black backpack slumped over his shoulder; that had the necessaries' for spending the night in the alluring building.

     Y/n opened one of the doors with a hand before waving to his friends, them returning the action before the doors closed.

     Well, this will be a fun one.

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n looked around the giant castle in the black of the night, a flashlight from his phone in hand.

     After not being able to sleep on the red velvet couch that was provided in one of the many living areas, Y/n had resorted to just looking around the place and exploring.

     Everything was surprisingly clean, meaning that the place had been recently used, Y/n didn't let that stop him; as it was probably another teenager doing this challenge or dare.

     Whatever it was, it wasn't a vampire named Hua Cheng.

     "Xiu Y/n, is that your name?"

     Right?

     Y/n halted in his steps, a shiver running up his spine at the unfamiliar voice in the room he had wandered into.

     I did not just hear that.

     He heard a finger snap and his phone died, he could swear it was just at 60%! The flashlight disappeared and he immediately waved his head around, the moonlight was nowhere to be seen as the red window curtains were drawn.

     Shit shit shit shit

     Candles around the room suddenly lit, a dim orange aura of heat and light coated Y/n and the being's skin.

     Y/n almost jumped out the window at the sight of a man wearing an eyepatch, sat at the vanity, his legs crossed as he lazily held his face chin up with a hand.

     His red eyes flashed as he looked at Y/n, his gaze traveling up to Y/n's cold-sweat covered neck as Y/n's slight wandered to the mirror.

     Hua Cheng?

     Hell no.

     It's just a prank right?

     No,

     He doesn't have a reflection.

     "Fuck,"

     Hua Cheng chuckled as he got up from the seat in front of the silver vanity in the bedroom.

     He slowly took steps towards Y/n as more words rolled of his tongue as his spoke in a specific voice that just made Y/n feel weak.

     "So Xiu Y/n, what brings you here?"

     "1000 dollars..." Even in this type of situation Y/n maintained a somewhat sassy attitude. A good and bad quality.

     "Hmm, that's one of the better bets I've heard from."

     Y/n took a step back but he only fell backwards after that specific part of the back of his knee lock was hit.

     Hua Cheng looked down on Y/n who had propped himself up with his elbow against the bed while the other madly grabbed for his phone that he had dropped on the black satin blanket.

     Hua Cheng was dressed in a white blouse that was cut slightly low so that it showed his upper chest and stopped midway down. The blouse was tucked into a pair of black dress pants fastened by a black leather belt with a silver butterfly buckle. On his wrists were silver bracelets that showed off his black lace gloves that showed his pointer and middle finger. The whole look was topped off by a deep, dark, nearly black, red dress coat and a silver locket that hung around his neck.

      Y/n groped at the blanket and shrieked when in one quick move Hua Cheng had his wrists secured in a set of fingers above his head and his other hand held Y/n's waist. The red chiffon curtains that draped over the bed frame had dropped around the two, only showing their silhouettes.

     Hua Cheng leaned down and whispered in one of Y/n's flushed ears with a raspy voice.

     "Do you want that money? To make it out of here without becoming a ghost?"

     All Y/n could do was nod slightly, his voice stuck in his throat, tangled in a net of panic.

      "Then let me..." His voice suddenly got darker as his breath shifted to Y/n's neck.

     Y/n had questioned what his sentence was going to end with until a pair of teeth closed into his skin and he gasped loudly.

     Hua Cheng's teeth dug through his veins as his blood rushed to those two dots placed in his neck. Hua Cheng's cold lips caressed the warm skin of Y/n's neck, as he fought through Y/n's blood flow to get anything he could.

     Y/n whimpered slightly when Hua Cheng had bit down a little harder, getting all the blood he wanted as Y/n could only shuffle in place at times; to which Hua Cheng let his partner do so to be more comfortable.

     Y/n's mind was blank with both pain and pleasure as Hua Cheng neatly scavenged through his veins with his pointed teeth. Hua Cheng then kissed that place before moving to another place on Y/n's neck, in search for more blood.

      He lost sense of time and his own mind as the grip on his hands over his head fell down so that both hands were roaming over his body, memorizing every curve as Y/n's own hands had gotten tangled in the perfectly black hair that Hua Cheng wore.

      Y/n shuddered when a warm tongue licked the last few drops of blood that had spilled through, in a way to clean up what he called his work of art.

     He loomed over Y/n for a few moments, a small drop of blood dripped onto the black blanket next to a heavily panting Y/n.

     He leaned down a little before mumbling something against Y/n's lips and receiving a low 'yes' in return from Y/n before the space between the two's lips had closed in passionate heat.

     Their tongues danced together in the night as Hua Cheng adjusted their position so that Y/n was sitting up properly. Hua Cheng gnawed heavily on Y/n's lips, giving Y/n the metallic taste of the left over blood on Hua Cheng's lips and tongue.

     Y/n pulled away, his lips swollen and gnawed on heavily, his eyes dropping; nearly closed.

      Hua Cheng caught onto this and brought Y/n down into a cuddling position so that Y/n was being spooned by Hua Cheng. It didn't take long for Y/n to fall asleep.

     HUA CHENG PULLED THE COVERS OVER THEM AND KISSED THE BACK OF Y/N'S HEAD BEFORE LETTING HIM GET LOST IN SLEEP AS WELL.

-•Xie Lian•-

(Image by: Gearous)

     Y/N WAS ONE OF THE SMARTER AND WISER PEOPLE YOU COULD COME ACROSS IN A SCHOOL.

     Which is exactly why Y/n was the only one who caught onto his fellow classmate, Xie Lian's, strange habits and behavior.

      He always skipped lunch, he would insist on sitting in the most shaded place of the room during class, he never used the bathroom, and he always seemed to be staring at Y/n, or more specifically his neck.

     "Your overthinking it buddy," Julia said as she scrolled through her social media and chewed into the gum Y/n had recently purchased for her.

     "Okay sure, but the neck staring thing-"

     "Listen, go ask him if you guys can hang out at his house after school and if you don't come back I'll come get your ass from becoming vampire food." Juila said as she subtly pointed a finger at the nicely dressed Xie Lian, who was walking in the shade of the sidewalk behind a large group of students who were also leaving school.

     "Fine, tell (guardians) I'm studying at a friends."

     "K'ay,"

      Xie Lian was dressed in a black turtle neck that was under a wavy white blouse that was unbuttoned half way down so that you could see the black shirt under. The two shirts were then tucked into a pair of perfectly white jeans that had a light leather belt with a basic gold buckle. He wore a gray dress shirt over it all and a white scarf that covered the actual neck part of the turtle neck. On his wrists below all his shirts were white bandages that he would say covered a brutal burn scar that he received as a child. He also had long hair, like really long.

     Y/n rushed up next to him and he seemed a little surprised about to back away before Y/n halted him with a question.

     "Hey, since we have a quiz in history coming up I was wondering if you wanted to study together?" Xie Lian's eyes seemed to brighten a little.

     "Sure! Let's go to my house, it has a nice library that will have all that we need." Xie Lian exclaimed in a soft voice.

     "Perfect! How about we walk there together," Y/n took Xie Lian by the wrist and let his hand slid into his palm before Xie Lian took the lead, hiding his blushing face.

     Maybe I am overthinking it...

A/N: We all know he's not 💀

───༻ ❍ ༺───

     Y/n let out a heavy sigh as he let the book close and he leaned back in the chair provided.

     Xie Lian's house was HUGE like not even a house, a mansion. It was beautifully decorated inside and outside with sixty something rooms that had maids and butlers ready to assist with anything.

     It was mostly themed in lighter shades, like nude, gold, white, brown, etc.

     The whole place was very warm and welcoming, the library being no different.

     "Now that I know the in's and out's of every single street in Asia from 600 BC..." Y/n yawned and stood up before walking over to Xie Lian, who was turned around away from Y/n in his chair.

     "I think I'm ready for the quiz tomorrow, what about you?" Y/n looked down to Xie Lian's back, expected him to turn around and return with the same response.

     But he only noticed something.

     Xie Lian seemed to be in distress, he was breathing heavily and his ears were bright red. Y/n could practically see the sweat on his hands and he let himself wander into a concerned state.

     "Xie Lian? You okay?" Y/n questioned as he put a hand on Xie Lian's shoulder.

     Xie Lian's eyes snagged on Y/n's wrist, specifically his veins, that's when Y/n noticed that Xie Lian's eyes were a bright copper color, with flashes of red.

     Xie Lian got up from his chair with in-human speed and grabbed Y/n by the waist with one hand and the other his chin; pulling Y/n against his body.

     "Y/n...A-Y/n...your blood...smells..."

     HOLD UP-
     WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

     Xie Lian leaned in closer to Y/n's neck, his hot breath and lips teasing his skin. Y/n couldn't help but shiver against Xie Lian's incoherent mumbling on his neck.

     "...nice," Was the last word Y/n could properly capture before a pair of fangs lightly dug into his skin.

     He let a slight mewl as Xie Lian sucked and bit at his neck, his lips and tongue brushing against the blood tainted skin causing Y/n's mind to go completely blank as he was pulled onto Xie Lian's lap, who was now sitting down on the white couch.

     Xie Lian caressed and kneaded Y/n's waist and thighs as he moved to different places of Y/n's neck in a repeating and clean routine.

     Y/n was panting heavily and had his arms wrapped around Xie Lian's neck for support by the time Xie Lian had finished taking blood from his neck.

     Xie Lian brushed his tongue over Y/n's neck, cleaning up his mess before looking into Y/n's eyes before his gaze dropped to Y/n's lips.

     Y/n pulled himself farther onto Xie Lian's lap before capturing his lips with his own, the blood on Xie Lian's lips lathering onto his as Xie Lian licked and softly nibbled on his swollen lips.

     Xie Lian pulled away and caressed the side of Y/n's face before giving him a small peck and pulling Y/n down next to him on the couch.

     "Your so cute, do me a favor and don't tell anyone about my identity?" Xie Lian asked as he pulled Y/n's body closer to his; an arm thrown around Y/n's waist while the other massaged his head.

     Y/n snuggled into Xie Lian's chest and clung to the cloth of his blouse, too tired to say anything; he only nodded.

     THE TWO DOZED OFF TO SLEEP SOON AFTER.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 938 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
223K 3.8K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
2.9M 111K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
446 28 5
Rewrite of the Rebirths of Hēi Shui: Twisted wonderland. After dying miserably yet again but now with a wish for his loved ones to be safe, even if i...