𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING

1.3K 61 12
By MUSHYALIEN

𝙫𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

Death was inevitable, it was harsh but true, you can't outrun death, Death is like water during a tsunami; sudden, unpredictable, messy, and always led to people being hurt, physically or emotionally, whether they were caught in the crossfire or losing a loved one.

In movies it was never the death of your favourite character that made you cry, but the reaction their loved ones had, the sorrow, the anger, the hate, the screams of a mother who just lost her only child, that's what made viewers cry, but in all of that Death was still a major bitch because it's always people who never deserve to go, that do.

The Wayne Major was quiet, painfully quiet, Garfield was trying to distract himself by making pizza, trying to brighten his and everyone else's spirts with food, because that's the kind of person he was. Maeve sat on a stool, he back hunched over as she rested her head on her folded arms that were on the kitchen island. Conner was still viciously scrubbing his arms of the soot that had stained his skin from the explosion. "Take a break" Garfield stated as he walked back into the kitchen holding a bowl of vegetables

"You've been cleaning for hours. Eat something" Conner and Dawn were taking it the hardest. Maeve could tell he was blaming himself; she knew what self-blame looked like, and because she knew that she also knew it wouldn't be easy to make go away. "I can't eat. I failed." He started "Superman never would have failed." Maeve sighed softly. Conner needed to stop trying to fill Superman's unfillable shoes and comparing himself to the alien.

"Don't think like that. We-we did the best we could." "Then why isn't Hank still alive?" He questioned walking towards the island. "Conner, I know this is hard-" "How about you stop the bullshit? Just come out and say it." He started. "If I wasn't a fucked-up half-breed, none of this would have happened." Conner finished. "Don't call yourself that." Maeve said in a stern tone lifting her head up, causing him to roll his eyes. "I'm taking about the Lex part of me... It's like everyone was just waiting for him to take over. So, you can all do your happy dance now. Because Superboy definitely did not save the day" The natural blonde just watched him with empathetic eyes, she watched as his eyes glass over and voice break.

"Don't do this to yourself." Garfield tried to get Conner to stop putting himself down and putting all the blame on himself, but it wasn't working. "Great. Advice from the talking green tiger. Thanks" Maeve was quick to straighten up and defend Garfield, "Maeve." The green haired shapeshifter voiced, and she backed down, slouching in the stool a little. "You're right Conner, you're not Superman." Garfield defended, continuing to cut the vegetables.

Conner went to leave but was met with Dawn standing there. "Sorry." She apologized softly. "I didn't mean to interrupt." "Don't worry, you didn't." Maeve stated.

"Hey. It's not your fault." She said sternly towards Conner "I pulled the trigger. That's not on you" Maeve sniffled as tears built up in her eyes yet again, using her sleeve to wipe her eyes quickly, seeing Dawn was harder than Maeve had expected. They all lost a friend, but Dawn lost the love of her life. "But it was our job to save him" "It was our job to try. And we did." She released a shaky breath.

Dawn went to Conner and embraced in him a hug. "I want him back too" She cried. Maeve had been to the brink of tears from just seeing Dawn, but her words and actions caused a few to fall down her cheeks, but she wiped them away with her sweater paw. When she glanced towards the new person walking in the room her piecing blue eyes met his dark brown eyes, the older adult sent her a small reassuring smile, which she responded with a half-assed attempt of a smile, to focused on not crying again to send a proper smile his way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When Maeve came back she thought that after she'd attended Jason's funeral, she'd re-join the titans, start her life as someone who saves people again, enjoy her relationship with Garfield, maybe even go on a date, have some normalcy in between saving San Francisco. But that wasn't her reality and her simple little plan was ruined before it even began; Jason was alive, he'd attached a bomb to Hank, Dawn pulled the trigger that killed him, Maeve wouldn't say she blamed Dawn to her face, but deep down she blamed her, if she had just listened and stayed put Hank would have been saved.

Her simple little plan was now a distant dream at this point.

The blonde laid on Garfield's floor, contemplating, deeply lost in thought, her glowing yellow fingers instinctively rolling the stones that rolled over each other, creating a pattern. Her vacant expression staring past the stones that were mere centimetres above her face, the yellow glow around them threatening to draw her attention to them, sometimes she wondered if that was the reason a yellow aura similar to the one that came from within her covered whatever earth she was manipulating to keep her attention on them so she wouldn't be distracted.

"You still do that?" Suddenly to she was brought back to earth causing the stone to fall, but she quickly caught them, barely scraping her nose. Releasing a breath as she grabbed them, pushing herself up into a sitting position.

Maeve's eyebrows frowned as she noticed him grasping his arm in pain, his whole expression read pain, but he was trying to mask it. "What happened?" She asked standing up, leading him to sit on long seat that was at the end of the bed. "I was taking the pizza out of the oven and started cutting it up before Kory walked in. I asked if she wanted some and then she starting shooting fire at me and... burned me." "Why?" Maeve asked as she slowly removed Garfield's hand from the wound to get a better look. "I don't know, she- Ow!" He exclaimed as she tried to lift some of the burnt fabric up to look at the burn on his bicep.

Maeve sighed and stopped inspecting. "Take your shirt off, I'll get a first aid kit" She instructed and got up, leaving the green haired shapeshifter alone to take his shirt off, struggling a bit, but he managed, looking down at the wound he hissed silently as he saw it clearly. Maeve returned with the first aid kit, beginning to clean the burn and bandage it. It was silent between them during this time, besides the occasional noise that left Garfield and Maeve muttering an apology. When finished she looked towards him, noticing his hurt expression, not physically hurt, but emotionally. "Come on, I'll help you put a shirt on."

Once he had a shirt on once again, he was inspecting his previous shirt that now have a burnt sleeve. Maeve didn't really know what to say, she didn't really know what he was feeling, but she thought this would help, so with a small sad smile she walked towards him and hugged him from behind, Maeve felt him relax as her arms wrapped around him and her cheek was pushed up against his shoulder blade as he leaned into her hold a little.

Before she could open her mouth to speak, heel's clicking were heard. The two snapped their attention towards Kory. "Stay back!" Garfield exclaimed as Maeve took a threatening step towards Kory with her eyes and hands glowing yellow. "It's okay." the yellow glow dimmed until it was non-existent, but she didn't move. "Gar, I am so sorry." Kory apologized, "Are you okay?" "Are you fucking serious! You shot a flaming ball at him and burnt his arm." Maeve snapped.

"What happened?" He asked, wanting an explanation. "I had another one of those dreams. Visions. Whatever they are, they're coming more frequently now." "Wait, what kind of visions?" Garfield asked. "I don't know. It's like I'm me, but someone else too, watching me from the outside. They're pulling me somewhere, but I don't know where" The alien explained, sitting down. "Rachel had vision's to, you know." "Rachel is also the daughter of Trig-" He shushed her, resulting in her to huff and blow some hair out of her face. "My point is... When she learned to embrace them, she could figure out what they were about." Garfield finished. "How am I supposed to do that?" Kory stood up from the bed and faced the two. "They come out of nowhere!"

"Meditation?" Maeve questioned hesitantly looking to Garfield, this suggestion seemed to create a lightbulb moment for him because he smiled was walking past the two with the kind of expression that said I'm a man on a mission. Leaving the two to glance towards each other, Kory more visibly confused than Maeve. "Does that mean we follow?" Kory pointed towards the door and the blonde sighed, nodding her head, before following after him with a little more speed to catch up with him, leaving Kory in their wake. "Words, Garfield!" "No time!" She just chuckled and shook her head.

His lightbulb idea would be taking place in the Batcave, seeing as that's where he led the two.

They stood in front a machine that looked a lot like a tanning bed, a lot more... technical. "Garfield?" "Hmm." He hummed looking towards the blonde with a smile. "Ability to move rocks, not read minds." "Oh! Right. Okay, this is a sensory deprovision tank. Dick said Batman used it for meditation. Its suppose to help you block out the outside world and get super focused." Garfield explained.

"Are you putting me in time-out?" Maeve blurted out a laugh, but quickly covered her mouth and nose "Laugh all you want." He said looking towards his girlfriend with a smile, before looking to Kory. "Look, it's supposed to work. It's made out of reinforced steel and depleted promethium, so it's basically indestructible. So-" "She can use it without burning us to a crisp." Garfield pointed to her "Exactly."

Kory got into the machine and Garfield closed it on her. "So... What do we do now?" Maeve asked. It was quiet while they both thought of something, both seeming to perk up. "Let's play a game" "Lets make-out." They stared at each other with wide eyes and completely shocked expressions. "Well... that was out of character." Maeve stated with a slight smirk at Garfield's idea, expecting that to come from her, not him. Garfield ears flushed red while he rubbed the back of his neck, looking down and chuckling awkwardly, causing Maeve to smile and chuckle. She bobbed down a little and kissed his lips quickly, lifting his head up in the process. "Computer or card?" She asked. "Oh, we could play go fish! We haven't played that in so lo-" Suddenly a loud sound was heard.

The two lookedtowards the chamber finding Kory trying to escape it, her eyes were glowing green,and she seemed erratic "Kory!" The alien didn't respond, erratic and unresponsive,good combination. Garfield was first to try and stop her, but Kory drew herfist back and punched him in the face, knocking him out instantly "Garfield!"Maeve yelled running towards him. When Kory tried to take him she fought againstwith which in the end got her in the same position was Garfield, thrown over ashoulder and tossed into an already occupied trunk. Kory closed the trunk andwent around the car to the drivers side, driving to an unknown destination withtwo unconscious teenagers

WOW THIS IS SHORT AND LATE! I APOLOGIZE, JESUS!

there are multiple reasons as to why i havent been updating, but i'll try and make the next one longer

okay so i was trying to figure out what maeve's mbti type was and im kinda leaning towards esfj-a (the consul)?? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.5K 88
Titans S1 - ❝ the 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 will know our names ❞ Titans S2- ❝ we will be 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 ❞ Titans S3- ❝ shall we show them what 𝒈𝒐𝒅𝒔 can do...
28.1K 612 26
"This is the contradiction we have in the media. We love Vigilantes : Batman, Superman, Wonder woman- the world is filled with vigilantes. We love to...
115K 2.6K 16
Where two lost souls meet in strange ways. dick grayson x oc [ titans S1 ] started: 24 / 11 / 19 ended: 08 / 03 / 2020 edited: 08 / 05 / 2022 · disc...
35.9K 808 18
in which xavier thorpe has a crush on the daughter of a demon xavier thorpe x fem!oc wednesday season one