Just Enough | J.W |

By To_MyStar

Jungwon, the student body president, sets himself on a mission to befriend the new transfer student before th... More

Note
× 1 ×
× 2 ×
× 3 ×
× 4 ×
× 5 ×
× 6 ×
× 7 ×
× 8 ×
× 10 ×
× 11 +
× 12 ×
× 13 ×
× 14 ×
× 15 ×
× 16 ×
× 17 ×
× 18 ×
× 19 ×
I Saw Enhypen

× 9 ×

720 33 14
By To_MyStar

Today's Friday, a day two particular students look forward too. Or anyone in general, its almost the weekend. Jay had currently just gotten out of his second block. He raced out the door and tried to squirm his way through the crowded halls. While doing so, a brunette at their locker caught his view.

"Jungwon!" Jay called out, getting the youngers attention who was a bit of a ways away. Though, there was an unusual amount of people in the halls. Maybe people were just in a hurry more than normal.

But with the traffic of students in the hallways and Jay trying to reach Jungwon, he bumped into a senior on accident. "Yah! Who do you think you are?" The student yelled, grabbing Jay by his collar, stopping him from taking another step to Jungwon. "You think you can just do that, huh?" Jay was confused why this man was so aggravated. I mean yeah, he ran into him pretty hard, but obviously it wasn't on purpose. "Whats your deal? Calm down." The blonde put a hand where the older grabbed his collar and removed it. "Calm down?! Do you know who you're talking to?" The man asked in anger. Jay sighed in annoyance, "No. And I don't care." The senior scoffed and smirked, "Thats okay but you know what? Jungwon is a pathetic excuse of our school representative to be with someone like you." Now this did it. Jay balled he hands in a fist and the only thing stopping him from landing a hit was Jungwon standing a few feet away. Why was there a need to bring Jungwon into this?

"You fucking bastard." Jay spat and tried to be mature and attempt to walk away. But, he was turned around by the senior and felt a punch to his face. "Dont you dare call me that." And what was a simple situation has now gotten out of hand. Jungwon's gasp could be heard as he tried to run to Jay. Unfortunately, the senior pushed Jungwon who landed on the floor from impact and continued to punch Jay. The blonde tried to get the older off of him, punching back.

Jay was pretty strong to be taking hits from a kid like this. Certainly not the first fight the senior has been in. None of this was necessary but the older is those types of kids in school, the ones looking for any and all reason to fight. He was on the brink of getting suspended anyways.

Jungwon was able to get a teacher who came and stopped the fight. Security came too and held the senior with his arms behind his back. Jay remained holding himself up against a wall, face swollen and bruised as hisses escaped his mouth. Jungwon wanted to cry at the sight, this whole thing scaring him. But he couldn't run to Jay just yet. Jungwon and a few other witnesses were asked to explain the situation, and they did. It didn't take long for the teacher to sent the senior to the principals office and ask Jungwon to escort Jay to see the nurse. They'll handle this with more authority later, its more important that Jay is alright.

Jungwon ran to the blonde with such worry in his eyes, "Jay..." Jungwon hugged the other gently, making sure he didn't hurt the others new wounds. "I'm so sorry he attacked you like that out of nowhere and- and-" Jungwon was choking on tears being held back. Jay stared at the brunette with soft eyes. "It's okay Wonnie." Jungwon let his tears fall, thinking its best they talk later and carefully wrapping Jay's arm around his shoulder to assist him walking to the nurses office.

Slowly but surely, they reached the destination. Jay kept letting out hisses and grunts on the way. But when they got there, she wasn't to be found. "Ah where's the nurse when you need her..." Jungwon sighed to himself. He guided Jay over to one of the beds and let him sit.

Jungwon then examined the olders physical state. His cheek was swollen and turning purple from the blow to the face, he seemed to he weak and his ribs were in immense pain. But despite all of this the brunette thought Jay was just as pretty as before. "Hyung..." Jungwon trailed off, not even knowing what to say.

"You know...if he didn't bring you into the conversation, none of this would've happened." Jay admitted. Jungwon couldn't read the older like he usually could. He didn't know if Jay was upset or not. "Hyung...people will talk about me. It's okay." Jay looked the younger in the eye and said without a thought, "No. Its not okay."

"But you getting this hurt because of it is not worth it! Do you know how hard it was to see you get beat up like that?" Jungwon felt tears form again at the fresh memory. "it is worth it." Jay responded lowly. "Do you hear yourself? Jay, I'm not worth this." Jungwon felt his voice cracking, he didn't expect to be this worked up.

Jay sighed, knowing he might regret this later. The blonde grabbed Jungwon's wrist and pulled him closer. This stumbled the younger forward so that there was no space in between. Their lips almost collided.

"I was told to come in here." A women's voice called out of nowhere. This caused Jay to instinctively back away and for Jungwon to take a few steps back. Almost. They were almost there. Jay internally cursed at the inconvenient timing the nurse had to show up.

"Oh my! You poor thing, I'm so sorry this happened!" The nurse talked to Jay with pity as she got some stuff ready to tend to his wounds. She quickly went to examining the blonde. "Oh Jungwon dear, you can leave to class. I've got him and then we'll send him home after this." The nurse notified the younger. This got Jay's attention, "But my parents can come get me, how will I get home? I mean Jungwon is the student body president, I think he's pretty trust worthy to stay with me and take me home."

"Smart" Jungwon thought to himself. The nurse sighed and held a thinking face, "I don't know..." Jungwon then felt it was his time to do the convincing, "Mam I think his ribs are damaged pretty bad...I wouldn't trust Jay hyung to drive himself home." And from before, no one dares to deny Jungwon. "Alright then, Jungwon can stay, only because I trust you to take care of him." The two students internally cheered as the nurse continued to do her job.

Jungwon sat in the corner of the room for the next fifteen minutes. Jay ended up having to take his shirt off to which caused the youngest there to blush. The nurse had to bandage around Jay's ribcage after applying ointment for the many bruises. She almost suggested him seeing a real doctor but the extra money they'd have to pay wouldn't be worth it. "Okay you're all done, the best thing for you now is to spent the rest of the day in bed. You're gonna be pretty sore for the next few days so rely on Jungwon, okay?" Jay nodded. Honestly he was just ready to go home, his body was in terrible condition and some body part of his stung every five seconds.

Jungwon stood up and guided the older to the front office. They checked both kids out and they went through that whole process. Also the one where the principal wanted to talk to them on Monday and such. Now they were safely in the car, Jungwon ready to drive out of the school.

"Please be careful with my car." Jay spoke with a chuckle. "Where's the trust?" Jungwon acted fake offended as he continued to drive. Jay sighed and shook his head. It was a couple seconds of awkward silence until the blonde broke it. "You know...I'm upset that we couldn't hangout on the rooftop today. I look forward to it every week." Jungwon didn't get the intention behind this sentence so he replied more simply, "I think we've experienced enough excitement for today." Jay was confused, "I don't think I want to call getting beat up, excitement."

Jungwon stumbled upon what to say next. But now he felt like maybe he should just speak his mind. "I appreciate you Jay, yknow, for sticking up for me. And that fact you can hold your own against a giant aggressive senior. I just wish you didn't end up in this condition..." Jay nodded, "Well anytime, but...I should be okay, especially because I have you looking after me." Jungwon felt his face get hotter. Again with these comments doing something to Jungwon's heart.

After a few more playful remarks and teases Jungwon managed to get to Jay's house and assist the older inside and to his bed. "Ow-" Jay yelped, his body aching. Jungwon frowned, "Slowly, ok?" And this helped to get Jay tucked in bed. Now Jungwon couldn't lie, this man was pretty rich. Or if he wasn't his family sure was. Jay's room was at least double the size of Jungwon's with triple the amount of value in stuff. "Woah-" Jungwon scanned the room in awe.

"Won." Jay called out. The younger took his gaze off the pretty room and turned to the other with a puzzled expression. "Can you lay with me?" Jungwon thought for a moment, "As in cuddles? But wouldn't that hurt?" Jay pouted, "pleaseee." And who could resist Jay? Not Jungwon.

They've only known each other a month and a half and here they were, now cuddling. At first it was awkward, Jungwon doesn't like physical affection. But if it made Jay feel better then might as well try. So Jay moved Jungwon to where the brunette was resting his head on the blonde's chest and his arm was around the youngers shoulder. Jungwon could hear Jay's heartbeat. Odd. His heart was racing super fast. And that's when it hit Jungwon...what happened in the nurses office. He suddenly blushed at the recent memory. There is no doubting anymore. Now he'll just wait for the right time to mention it. Preferably when one of them is not in pain.

"Hyung?" The younger asked softly, moving his head so he can look up at Jay. Now Jay tried to control himself but a Jungwon was really just too cute in that moment.

"Hm?" Jay hummed, proud of himself for not saying or doing anything else. "Are you sure this isn't hurting you?" Jungwon asked gently. Jay moved his hand so that way it was caressing the youngers head, "it is a little but thats okay, I think being with you like this makes me forget the pain is even there." Jungwon smiled subconsciously at his words, the older is so sincere.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" The younger suggested. Jay hummed in thought, "can we take a nap? Well you don't have to of course but I'm exhausted." Jungwon gave a slight nod at this, "Okay, let's nap. You need to rest anyways." But after a while the younger then and eyed the light switch by Jay's door, too comfortable to get up. Jungwon pouted. "Whats wrong Wonnie?" Jay noticed and asked. "The light-" was his response as the other sulked. Jay chuckled and rolled over slightly so his arm reached a remote on his nightstand. "Sss- ow." The older hissed in pain. "Hyung!" Jungwon was alerted and sat up slightly to see what was wrong. Jay brought over the remote and handed it to the younger, "Ah its just I reached back for this, I forgot I'm in pain. But uh- hit that button and it'll dim the lights or whatever you want it to." The blonde explained. "Ahh okay." Jungwon went and made the lights dimmer and playing with the settings. Wow. Rich people stuff.

And they eventually fell asleep snuggled up together. It was peaceful and both had never been happier, despite today's situation. Maybe, just maybe, they can showcase their hidden feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 865 47
"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestfriends..they moved away in the hope of n...
2.8K 132 27
💭 ꒰ 𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗻 ྀི ꒱ ★ ꒱ Yang Jungwon had to transfer schools due to his mother getting a new job. As he goes through his first week of...
48.1K 2.1K 30
Jay and Jungwon like each other, but Jungwon wishes he didn't like Jay bc he knows something that Jay doesn't know, he doesn't want to hurt Jay. But...
4.3K 205 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...