ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€s | Twilight

By -Nekros

▏𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐰𝐨▕ β–π§πžπ° 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 - 𝐞𝐜π₯π’π©π¬πžβ–• Hazel finally was able to calm down from the incident... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐬.
𝐒.
𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐯.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒
𝐒𝐱.
𝐱.
𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱π₯.
𝐱π₯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐱.
π₯.

𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.

1.2K 74 6
By -Nekros

| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ |

Hazel couldn't deny she was a little jealous that Bella got to have a night with the person she loved, but then Hazel remembered that she got to eat tacos that night, and Bella didn't, so she was fine in a few minutes. Alice promised her, when Hazel mentioned her envy to the vampire, the three of them would have a night to themselves soon, once the whole fiasco was diminished.

"You still sure you're okay to do this?" Alice queried, taking Hazel's hand as they emerged on the fighting ground.

"I'm already here so... But, if you're doing it, I am, too." Hazel gave her an affirming nod, then looked at her outfit. "I still don't understand why or how you all coordinated to wear the same kind of outfit, though," Hazel added, using her free hand to tug on the collar of Alice's jacket gently. She looked over to Emmett. "And why is Emmett wearing jeans to a fight?"

"These are my lucky jeans, Hazelnut," Emmett grinned, looking over his shoulder at the curly-haired girl. "Not that I need any luck, but you might."

"Really? Because I remember our last fight going pretty--"

"Alright, you two," Rosalie let out a clearly exaggerated and unnecessary sigh. "Things are getting serious now, so pay attention." The group all stopped at her words,

"They coming?" Hazel whispered. Alice nodded.

Hazel activated the familiar tingle through her body. The Cullens adjusted their positioning, each close and facing outward. Hazel placed a foot back, bracing herself as she slowly increased the output of her powers, gathering as much feel for the field of dead beings as she could. Her skin prickled as the voices became louder in her head, but she no longer frowned at them. Instead, a smirk placed itself on her lips.

"They're here," Jasper murmured. Hazel nodded.

She balled her hands into fists, igniting the familiar blue energy she knew flooded through her body. The other mass of vampires emerged from the opposite end of the clearing, and Hazel had to take a moment to steel herself as the Cullens ran to meet their counterparts in hand-to-hand. Hazel used the energy around to her advantage, taking note of each vampire around her. There was one vampire she felt collapse to the ground, its head gone, and sent a spirit to it to touch the decapitated being, sending her own energy through the spirit to ignite the body in a blaze of blue flames. The burst of fire startled the newborns, a few of which flicked their gaze over to the demigod, snarling.

"Aw, shit," Hazel muttered, opening her closed fists and holding them close against her chest. She knew the vampires were fast, and she just hoped her training had paid off to make her faster. "Come and get it, you red-eyed losers."

Hazel produced a barrier around her front half with the familiar technique of solidifying the spirits around her as she focused on creating the tiny balls of condensed energy the Cullens had been helping her with. She shot the first one at a blonde male closer than the others, allowing it to burst on impact to set him on fire. However, the girl's victory was short-lived when she heard the footsteps nearing her from behind.

Hazel couldn't even get her head around in time to see the vampire coming toward her before it was suddenly flung to the side. Her eyes flicked to the large wolf that had attacked the being, immediately recognising who it was.

Neither had the time to exchange more than a split-second silent acknowledgement before Christian was bounding to join the others in the fight, and Hazel was spinning back to prepare her next attack. She locked her gaze on another vampire close to her, willing a spirit to grab the newborn's ankles. As it tripped, Hazel reached to the ground and set a line of flames it's way, not staying to watch the aftermath as she turned to the next one.

Hazel's eyes found a collective of vampires working together to attack the wolf she knew to be Paul. Immediately set with worry, she returned her hands to her stomach, condensing as much of her power as she could.

"Help him," she whispered to the deceased entities.

She willed their bodies to solidify as they touched the vampires, allowing the spirits to tear the beings from Paul's fur. He looked over to Hazel, and she signalled with a short cock of her head for him to move. Paul leapt out of the way, and Hazel sent the condensed blue ball as fast as she could towards the vampires, which exploded on impacts and burst into the familiar blue flames.

Hazel glanced around her, taking note of where each Cullen and wolf were. Everyone was holding up well, and there were many bodies on the ground, thankfully all of which belonged to the newborns. Even more so, Hazel was relieved to see the wolves and Cullens helping each other, with no hint of malice between either of them.

LEFT, LEFT.

Hazel turned. She saw the vampire coming her way. It was too close, Hazel realised, and she couldn't do anything. Her eyes widened as the vampire bared its fangs, and she willed for anything to stop him, fear coursing through her body at the sudden image of the vampire getting her. Then it slowed, and it let out a cry. Hazel stepped back, watching the vampire clutch its ears as its red eyes stared daggers into her soul. The newborn's murderous stare didn't last for long, and Rosalie appeared in Hazel's view, twisting the vampire's head from its body.

"You alright?" Hazel nodded, too stunned to speak. "Stay focused, alright?" Rosalie spoke.

"Yeah, sorry," Hazel muttered. She shook her head, turning her eyes back to the fight. "I'm fine."

Rosalie nodded and ran back into the fight. Hazel repeated the same attacks as before, using the spirits around her to block the vampires, or setting them on fire. At one point, Hazel even managed to form some sort of rope and seared one of the vampires' heads off by using it as a whip she could control the direction of. By the end, Hazel was too tired to even produce enough power to properly create a fire to burn the remaining newborns' bodies, so Carlisle had to do it. Her body still felt like it was buzzing with energy, but it made her feel worse. She leaned against Christian's large wolf frame, muttering her complaints to him even though she was sure everyone else could hear.

"How long?" Hazel barely moved at the sound of Edward's voice.

"A few minutes. Maybe ten?" Alice replied.

"The pack needs to leave," Carlisle spoke, and Hazel frowned. "The Volturi won't honour a truce with the werewolves."

Hazel muttered a curse into Christian's fur.

She heard a snarl, and her head shot up. Hazel's gaze found the source, wolf-Leah and a vampire they'd missed.

"Leah, don't!" Edward shouted.

Then Jacob jumped in, managing to get the vampire off before it could kill Leah. The two rolled through the grass, Jacob snarling and snapping as the vampire got its arms around his torso. A sickening crack sounded, and Hazel immediately felt like she would gag as Jacob whined. Christian leapt over to him, alongside Sam and Embry, and the three tore that vampire away from Jacob's detransformed and wounded body, tearing the newborn up.

"Jacob!" Bella cried, rushing over. Hazel stepped back, terrified by the sight of the boy now surrounded by Carlisle, Edward and Bella.

The pack emerged from the trees in their human form, and Leah immediately took a dig at him.

Hazel joined them, standing beside Christian, who wrapped an arm around her shoulders. 

"I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in," Carlisle spoke. "It's already starting."

"We need to get him out of here," Edward added. "We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi."

"We'll take him back to Billy's," Sam declared.

Carlisle nodded. "I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Hang in their, Jake," Bella whimpered.

The pack surrounded Jacob. Hazel and Bella took a few steps back to allow them space to pick him up. Hazel frowned, immensely worried for him. She locked eyes with Sam.

"You should come, too," Sam spoke. "You need the rest."

"Thank you," Hazel muttered. She was too tired to say no, anyway, and she figured she could ask the spirits to help the pack and lift some weight of Jacob's as well. Hazel looked over her shoulder to the Cullen's. "I'll see you later."

AUTHOR'S NOTE ✰

days of editing, and i still hate this. smh. it's probably really bad, anyway, but i can always come back and edit it later, i guess. i just really hope it's not too bad and that most of my criticism for this is because I'm the one who wrote it, and i have 0 self-confidence :').

thank you for reading, lovelies. make sure you keep yourselves hydrated and get a snack, too. and get some sleep if it's late, please. I'll see you all next time. Bye! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 11.4K 34
When Elizabeth comes home to help her dad with Bella she didn't expect to find her mate who is a vegetarian vampire or expect to be told she is said...
201K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
1.6M 52.7K 84
ππ€π‘π€ππŽπˆπƒ| ❝︎Why are you so paranoid?❞︎ ❝︎Why aren't you?❞ π‘π¨π¬πšπ₯𝐒𝐞 οΏ½...
201K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...