Down4You

By kiyahloll

"You taught me the real meaning of love again" ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ: @Dreamgirlmyaah More

โ™›
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

15

21.3K 911 375
By kiyahloll

————————————————————

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 📍|| 70°𝙵
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 10𝚝𝚑 || 9:21 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝.
————————————————————

"You for real Ro? Don't play with me right now." Yas asks smiling against his lips.

"Yas I meant what I said." He says as he possessively jerks her forward. "Now what was allat shit you was saying earlier.

--------

" I ain't even say no-" Yas attempted to say but felt Ro's fingers pump in and out of her.

"Nah continue what you gone say... youn care right?" Ro said as she leaned on to his shoulder with her mouth slightly parted.

"Youn hear me?" Ro says thrusting his fingers faster as she moaned softly into his ear. "Mhmmm."

"Them ain't words ma." He said massaging her clit with his thumb.

"Fuckkk,i'm gon- nna cum." Yas says but Ro pulls his fingers out licking them and then putting her down before walking back smirking.

"Roooo why would you do that." Yas whined making Ro laugh at her.

"Bring yo ass." He said walking back to her room. She blew out a breath and walked into her room where Ro was waiting on her at.

"Cmere." He said and as she walked closer to him he grabbed her by her neck before kissing her. Yas sucked on his bottom lip waiting for the moment to slip in her tongue before they eventually collided.

Ro then leaned her onto the bed kissing on her neck while unbuckling his pants. "Take this off" he said referring to the chrome hearts dress she had on. He admired her body examining all her curves as he watched her take it off he licked his lips and she caught on making her blush. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" He smirked as he tongued her down again before pushing her back.

"Damn mama, you so wet." She said lowly as he patted her pussy with his member causing Yas to look down at his size. Her eyes widened making him chuckle before pulling her to the edge of the bed. "Ro I-"

"Nah fuck up." He said as he went into her. She quickly gasped before he gave her time to adjust.

"Fuck Yas you so tight." he groaned as he started pushing himself in and out of her. He played with her clit before speeding up.

"Ugh it's too much." Yas whined before putting her hand on his stomach before he pinned her hands over her head.

"Nah you was talkin allat shit earlier, you can take it." Ro grins at her before kissing on her neck leaving his marks.

"I'm gonna cum." Yas says almost outta breath as Ro pulls out and immediately connects his tongue to her clit flicking it back and forth making Yas jerk up as her legs began to flinch.

"Stop runnin." He says as she let's out a moan only turning him on more as he went back into her.

"Fuck, Right thereee, don't stop." She whimpered before gripping his dick with her walls.

The room was filled with the sound of their moans and skin clapping against each other. As Ro sped up his pace Yas felt that tight feeling in her stomach which indicated she was about to climax.

"Oh my goddd" She moaned out, releasing her cum only for him to slurp it up before kissing her sloppily allowing her to taste herself. He got up standing as Yas laid there outta breath. "Turn around, ass up."

Yas smiled before turning over and arching as Ro lined up at her entrance before slamming into her as her legs fell weak.

"Bae it's too much." Yas whined.

"You gone watch yo attitude huh?" Ro said speeding up his pace.

"mhmm" Yas manages to say before her moans got louder. Ro then lifted her so her backs against his chest before kissing on her neck.

"This pussy mines now, you hear me." Ro says into her ear.

"Yesss" she moaned out.

"Yes what?" He questioned as he thrusted faster.

"Yes daddy." Yas moaned as Ro pulled out nutting on her back.

"Shit, goddamn girl." He chuckled before going in her bathroom to run her bath. He then comes back in with a cloth to wipe her off.

After he cleaned her off he smacked her ass making her jerk in pain. "Darian that shit fucking hurt"

"I don't give a fuck." He chuckled as she straight faced him.

She tried getting up but her legs gave up on her, Ro laughed before carrying her and placing her in the tub.

"My legs hurt and it's yo damn fault." She fake mugged.Ro leaned in to kiss her before smiling against her lips.

"I coulda sworn you said don't stop mama, but i'll take the blame." He smirks.

After Yas took her bath she came out to see Ro at the end of his bed grabbing his shoes.

"You staying the night?" Yas asked as she went to her dresser to tie up her hair.

"Yea but i'm finna run back to the house right quick." Ro said as he slid his shoes back on.

"Well since you outttttt." Yas cheesed through the mirror.

"Whatchu want." He asked gettin up and standing behind her with his arms around her waist.

"A strawberry cheesecake milkshake from cookout." She says leaning to the side to look up at him.

"Fat ass." He smirks before leaning down to peck her lips.

" Aii lemme go so I can go and get back." Ro says before smacking Yasmines's ass as he lets go of her.

"Yea don't get use to doing that shit either." She says walking back to her bed as he left out.

⇣⇣⇣

————————————————————

𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙿𝚘𝚟
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊📍|| 70°𝙵
11:08 𝚙𝚖
————————————————————

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮
iMessage                              10s Ago
Ro 💓
come open the door.
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

After about an hour of being gone Ro finally made his way back. When I opened the door, Ro had a rose in his hand along with the food and bag of clothes he brung.

"You got me a rose?" I cheesed.

"Nah this was sitting on yo door handle." Ro said walking inside as I closed the door.

This whole stalker shit with Braheem was really starting to get to me.

"Yas ian liking this shit at all, stop going to that detective and let me help you wit this."Ro told me as he sat the food he brought on the island.

"How can you help me with this? I don't even know why he's doing this" I furrow my eyes.

"You said you rejected him right? Act like you wanna talk to em or some shit." He said opening his food tray up.

"Im not doing that. He sent a bullet to my house, he wants me dead, that's a whole suicide mission ." I said laying my head on the counter.

"You think imma let him kill you?" Ro chuckled.

"No, but that's too risky and dangerous, plus the police are already looking in to it."

"Yas, mama, haven't we already been through this shit. The nigga gone get yo ass before they even catch em if you wait on them."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Link wit em, sit pretty and let me handle the rest."

"A date? hell no, you're playing right?" I laugh waiting for him yo laugh back but he just raises his eyebrows at me.

Im convinced he lost some brain cells talking like this.

"Why you not laughing?" I furrow my eyes at him.

"Cause you playing and i'm being dead ass right now."

"Lemme get this straight. You want me to go on a date with somebody else who also wants to kill me."

"Yea... Imma kill em afterwards."

"Why you say that so causally, how many people you-"

"Killed? Hell I don't even know." He cuts me off chuckling.

"Has it ever effected you?" I asked curiously.

"At first it did, I caught my first body when I was 17, youn ever forget your first, but over time you become numb to it, it's either kill or be killed."

"You were still a child." I tell em as I open my milkshake.

"I was but I had to do what I had to do to get by."

"I get it, but why can't we just turn him in."

"Cause the shit he doin don't deserve just jail time."

"I just don't think it's a good idea." I shrugged. I honestly didn't wanna feel guilty, In highschool he got jumped because of me, and his death? I didn't want that on my hands.

"I hear you Yas." He says checking his phone.

⇣⇣⇣

"Don't have me watching that sap ass shit from last time." Ro said as he got into bed.

"That was a good movie don't even front like that." I laugh as he pulls me onto his chest.

He just shakes his head getting comfortable. "What you gone do tomorrow?"

"Why?" I chuckle. I don't know when he's gonna get tired of hearing the same thing. All I do is work.

"Cause I wanna take you and babygirl out, We was supposed to do this a while ago."

"Kali has school in the morning."

"So? She can miss a day I guarantee she don't be learning shit at that place."

"No she can't miss a day either, not when I'm paying 700 a month for her to there."

"700 a month for child care? the fuck her daddy pay for?" Ro asked looking down at me.

"Not shit, but I guess what we gone do?"

"You gone have to wait and see but ain't no way i'm finna have my baby momma paying for everything that nigga don't need to be a father. What he do?"

"He sells." I shrug but Ro had this look on his face like he was thinking about something.

"He ever roll wit a nigga named Nate?"

"Nate? Yea they been close since highschool why?"

"Just asking." He says shifting his attention to documentary I put on tv. "What we watching this for? You plotting on killing a nigga or sum?"

"Ro, shut up, ion kill people." I say looking up at him.

"Ro'Darian." He says ignoring what I said trying to correct me.

"Ro." I say smiling before he smacks my ass and I mug him."Abusive."

"Stop fucking playing with me." He says grabbing my face.

"See no go to sleep cause you getting all grumpy and aggressive and shit." I say mushing his head.

"Gimme a kiss first."

"No." I say looking away only for him to hold on to me tighter. "Gimme one."

I peck his lips only for him to deepen the kiss sucking on my bottom lip. After pecking them twice. "Aii lemme chillat before I have you bent back over."

"I'm still tryna regain the feeling in my legs, I think not." I chuckle making him do it too.

I shift my attention back to the tv as we watch it. He starts rubbing on me. I eventually fall asleep as his rubbing soothed me.

—————————

Byeeee I know i'm lateeeeeee, but hey y'all

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚝❤️

𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 198 15
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐–พ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ป๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ๏ผŽ This book is the ๐’๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ for 'Healed'
646K 31.9K 29
" ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž..."
463K 12.3K 43
Just read๐Ÿ˜Œ
1.1M 69.5K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...