Family Above Everything βœ”οΈ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-63
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-79

6.3K 640 62
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

"Will you two speak up?"

Raj asked as he saw manik looking at nandini while holding Abhay in his secure arms...
while Ayaan and Sanch were placed to sleep by the maid... nandini gulped looking at every eye which was on her and she spoke...

"Dad actually I am waiting for someone!"

Everyone including manik frowned at nandini who bite her lips and at the same time her mobile rang making her sigh in relief...

"Hello!.... yes come inside"

And the call ended and looked at the entrance of the living room and soon enough a guy came inside and what made everyone frown was Harshad Saxena coming inside with the guy...

"What is he doing here?"

Manik asked looking at nandini who just held his hand which was on Abhay's legs and she blinked her eyes... manik rolled his eyes whil nandini looking at every other face spoke...

"He is needed over here!"

Harshad just stood there with the guy while Soha's hands started to sweat as she could see everything going out of her hands...

"Now plz speak up!"

Nandini nodded at Raman and taking a deep breath she continued...

"Firstly, I went away months ago because I was receiving some threatening letters by an anonymous person, and the threats were not for me, But for you guys!"

"Who sent those letters?"

Raj asked immediately on which nandini spoke...

"I'll tell you dad! But before that the threats were real, manik's accident was not planned but it was a part of it, that scared me and then i took this step of going away! And remember how Manik was searching hard for my family? But he never found out anything!"

They all looked at each other except Aryaman who was playing with his fingers looking down...

"How is this related?"

Cabir asked with a frown.... nandini bite her lips once again before saying...

"Everything is related cabir, me being orphan, manik's accident, those threats! Everything is related!"

She then turned to the guy who was standing beside Harshad and he just nodded at nandini passing her the file... nandini opened the file while saying...

"I went away after those threats and when I asked him to search for the cules, he told me about all of us were keeping under eyes, over every moment was being seen by one particular person from last five years!"

"Five years? Since our marriage?"

Manik mumbled making nandini look at him and she nodded her head before looking at ishita and Raman...

"And then the loop hole came of my parents, I searched for that too and I got those answers!"

She looked at Aryaman who held her hand sitting beside her.... nandini then looked at Soha who was trying hard not to lash out... but ignoring her nandini spoke...

"I was never abandoned by my parents, I was not pushed by my father as said by the Orphanage's keeper, I was kidnapped after I was born with my twin brother in X.Y.Z hospital, my parents just had a little glance of me as i laid there in the incubator!"

She raised her teary eyes to everyone and saw Ishita crying out placing her head on Neyonikams shoulder who was also having tears... and then her eyes moved to Raman who was just looking at nandini with tears flowing from his eyes as Raj was stunned... and then at Abhi who was looking at her with his wide eyes... lastly her eyes went to manik who just held her from his one hand wrapping it around her shoulder and nandini let out a cry hiding her face in his shoulder....

"She is ou..."

Ishita stopped not knowing how to voice out her thoughts... when Aryaman stood up and walked to ishita sitting in front her on his knees he spoke out...

"Yes mama, she is your daughter! Our sister!"

As Aryaman spoke Soha looked at Harshad who was looking at her eyeing her not to mess up the things but she didn't gave a heed and stood up from her seat saying...

"No this is a lie, she can't be your daughter! I am your daughter, didn't everything said that clearly that i am not lost daughter not her!"

Everyone looked at Soha as abhi stood up and was about to say something when Harshad spoke out gaining everyone's attention...

"Enough Soha, Don't mess up the things and stop with this obsession of yours, i came here to end this game which was started years ago!"

He then looked at Raman and Raj before asking them...

"You remember Akash Saxena?"

Raj stood up asking...

"How you know him?"

Harshad chuckled and said...

"Because I am his son! Akash Saxena is my father! And he is the same person who kidnapped your daughter from the hospital!"

Raman stood up and was about to launch on him but dhruv held him saying...

"No uncle, we have to listen it first that you can do anything!"

Harshad gulped before stating out...

"Dad wanted to have a contravt woth your company but you denied that! And that made him lose so many things and then he decided to take his revenge and kidnapped nandini from there! He wanted to see you ruined and it happened, became a lost person which gave him peace! Years later Mom adopted Soha after getting to know about the complications in her pregnancy from the same orphanage which nandini was being raised! Years passed with dad getting busy with his work and mom in raising me and soha!
Then manik came as a rockstar and the biggest tycoon's son, he started to rile many hearts and one of them was of my sister Soha!
Dad was busy with work and Soha used to demand everything from me, so she demanded me to have manik! And i being blind in her love agreed on it! Ans then i came in your life after being one of the board members of Malhotra's company!"

Harshad saw manik, cabir, dhruv and raj frowning on which he nodded and said...

"Yes it was all planned so that i could come close to manik before asking him for my sister, but destiny again played its game and once again Nandini came in the picture as manik's wife, Soha was heartbroken and I decided to take her away, so we went to austraila, but then i got to know that Soha was keeping her tabs on everyone! And she was destroying eveything which you wanted to find out.!"

All of them were shocked for a second before they all looked at Soha who was sweating badly..

"She send those letters?"

Manik asked looking at nandini on which nandini nodded her head.... manik glared at Soha who was unable to do anything at te glared she wa receiving from the men of the family...

"My mom fell ill and i got busy with that and taking it a chamce Soha came back here to India, soon enough I came back but till then she was amended that she will take nandini away from you, and Me! I gave in for her, and then the game started with she sending those letters and soo nandini disappointing after that she came to your family and I helped her with everything she needed to do all the information and papers were fakes and was done by me! But today I received nandini's call as she told me about she finding about the truth and i came here!"

As he completed he looked at manik and asked...

"You must be thinking why i came to confess everything! My dad meet with an accident 2 months ago and he got paralysed, he can't even move his finger! And my mother she is dieing to see her daughter whom she raised! And that was the time I realised that everything that is happening with my family is Karma of my father, my sister and myself, so this is my guilt which brought me here in front of you all!"

As he completed he felt a punch landing on his jaw and he spitted out blood before looking up to see an angry Abhi looking at him...

"Your family destroyed my sister's childhood and our family and you are saying that we should forgive you? Never in my life i will forgive you! And about your so called sister i will tell you what i am capable off!"

Saying so he took out his mobile and dailed a number and Harshad didn't even stop him... while all this was happening Soha looked around and then seeing everything was out if her hands she ran towards manik and cupped his face making everyone surprise with the sudden movement of hers...

"Manik no don't, push me away, I love you so much, I won't be able to live without you! Please manik!"

Manik just held Abhay tightly in his grip whole Soha was pushed back by nandini ans the next second she placed her hand on her cheek as nandini slapped her had and pointed her finger  towards soha saying with fire in her eyes..

"Stay away from my manik, and my family! I went away that time because I didn't knew everything and I had to find everything! But now I don't need anything except for my family! So don't provoke me to do something bad!"

As nandini completed a hiss with a smirk came making everyone look at cabir who said with a happy smirk...

"Damn Lady Monster Malhotra!"

Nandini smirked back at cabir.... while Soha being anger raised her hand towards nandini but was stopped by Ishita who held her hand while the three girls with Neyonika stood in front nandini with ishita pushed Soha back...

"Don't you dare raise your hand on my daughter!"

Ishita spoke and threw Soha's hand away saying...

"You don't know how i was tolerating you in my home, I knew something was wrong but couldn't find out! And I am really thankful that I couldn't gave you the love of my daughter because you never deserved that!"

The venomous gaze of the ladies made the Soha shudder while manik smiled wrapped his arm around nandini....

Before anything else could happen the siren of the police came and soon enough the Inspector came inside... later all the proofs the guys brought and with Harshad's confession both of them walked away with soha shouted and Harshad before joining in hands infront everyone....

As they were walking away nandini hugged Manik as he too hugged her back kissing her forehead and Abhay was in Neyonika's embrace!

........................

And that is it!
That was not a good chapter!
But still here it is!
2 chapters left!
See you all soon

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 3.5K 5
MaNan ts... for more info... Peep in... #OkThanksBye
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.2K 874 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...
28.7K 2.2K 24
Things change as time changes... It can be good or bad also... It can heal us or continue to hurt us... Sometimes it continue to give us HOPE or a...
46.9K 3.5K 11
Hi guys this is a short story of our favourite couple manan . This story is about how manan fall in love and support each other in their hard times...