Astrophile

De Ninecoco2005

At first, pretending to be a boy was simply due to your mother. But after joining a gang, you had to do it if... Mais

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
063
064
065
066
067
068
Happy Birthday Chifuyu
Christmas Special
069
070
071
072
Happy New Year
073
5K ☆ Special
074
075
Happy Birthday Reader
076
077
078
078.5
079
080
Random Scenarios
Valentine's Day Special
081
082
083
Happy Birthday SakuraAyaHarukami
084
Happy Birthday cwoffeejelly
085
086
087
088
089
Happy Birthday Kokonoi
090
091
Study Session With Toman ft. [Name]
092
093
094
Happy Birthday Draken
095
A/N
Happy Birthday Mitsuya
50+K ★ Special
096
Happy Toman Day
097
Happy Birthday Sanzu
098
099
100
100th Chapter Special
101
102
103
104
105
Happy Birthday Shinichirō
106
107
108
109
110
Q&A
111
112
113
Happy Birthday Mikey
Happy Birthday Izana
Happy Birthday Hakkai
114
115
116
117
A/N
A/N

062

15.6K 907 594
De Ninecoco2005

You felt better after letting out your bottled emotions to Ken. He really knew how to comfort you, but still the fear of him getting stabbed kept on nipping at the back of your brain.

You hung your head low and continued to walk back to your house, not minding when someone bumped into you. It wasn't until they called out to you, that your eyes widened, "[Male Name]-san?!" His voice was low, almost as if he was too surprised to see you.

The boy's messy blonde hair came into your vision as your eyes made contact with his blue orbs. The light shine in his eyes as he saw you, didn't go unnoticed by you as you let a small smile quip at your lips, "Hello, Chifuyu-kun..."

The said boy almost let out a fanboyish squeal at you saying his name. He found it seductive with how your soft, velvety voice whispered his name as if it were the name of something sacred.

He let a shaky grin take over his lips, "H-Hi, [Male Name]-san!!" He squeaked but you paid it no mind and smiled comfortingly at him, "Nice to see you here... did something happen?" You asked as your eyebrows furrowed and Chifuyu almost fawned over your confused expression.

You and Baji-san were the most amazing people for him.

"N-No, no!! It's fine!! I was just passing by..." He confessed and you tilted your head in recognition, "Is that so? Well, as pleasant it is to talk to you, you'd better leave or your mother might worry over you..." You stated, knowing how much his mother worried over him.

The first you had officially met his mother, she was almost ecstatic to see you.

She pulled you into a tight hug and started, "Oh!! You're as cute as I remember you!!"

It took a minute for your memory to jog while you recalled her face as the woman you had your first trick-or treating from. She was the kind lady who fawned over how cute you and your costume were. You smiled adorably as Chifuyu was trying fervently to make his mother let go of his superior.

To his surprise, the minute his mom let go, you bowed politely and let out a small grin, "It's very pleasant to see you again, ma'am..." She had placed a hand on her cheek and gushed loudly, "Oh my!! You're still so polite!! Chifuyu, take notes!!" She scolded her son and turned to you with a smile, "[Male Name]-kun, wasn't it?"

"Yes ma'am..." It honestly surprised you that she still remembered your name but you guessed she just had a nice memory. Unbeknownst to you, it was thanks to her son who wouldn't shut up about you and Baji-san ever since he had met you two.

When she had left to get some refreshments for both of you, Chifuyu turned to you in surprise, "How do you know my mother, [Male Name]-san?!"

You smiled softly and looked around his room while answering, "I actually trick or treated at your house back when I was four... Even then, she was very loving and kind..." You said, envy hidden in your sentence.

You then turned to him with a melancholic grin, making his eyes widen in shock.

"She's a very kind person, make sure to cherish your mother, Chifuyu-kun..."

————

You reached your house after bidding goodbye to the blonde boy, although he was reluctant since he wanted to spend more time with you. Left with no choice, you had promised him that you would meet up with him and Baji tomorrow evening.

You still had to attend tomorrow's meeting for making plans for the fight with Moebius. Just when you thought your day couldn't be more tiring, you were met with your mother's face after opening the door.

"Where were you?" Her voice was sharp and cold, making you flinch unconsciously, "Out." Your reply was curt and witty, making her grit her teeth before grabbing a hold of your hair and tugging it upwards, "Don't try to act smart with me. Are you trying to make me look stupid?"

Even in pain, you let out a condescending grin, "You don't need my help for that..." In a fit of furry, she threw you to the ground and stomped on your chest, knocking out the air from your lungs.

You gasped for air, coughing out loudly as the dust particles ended up in your mouth from the ground. You spit out some of your saliva and tried to regain your breath as your mother scoffed in annoyance.

She walked away with a growl, slamming the front door loudly and locking it before you blinked slowly, feeling the tiredness seep inside you. You walked up to your room, almost toppling on your bed as you plopped down.

"Man, how tiring..." You huffed as a headache started forming in your head and you stared at your ceiling. You didn't know how long you laid there in contemplation of your miserable life, until you were shaken out of your thoughts with a ringtone.

You thought it was your own phone, so you tugged it out of your pockets, only to see it's pitch black screen. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and tilted the phone to see if there was something wrong with it.

Nothing.

Raising an eyebrow, you frowned slightly before huffing in annoyance. The ringing was starting to get on your nerves and it really was not helping your pounding headache.

You let out an annoyed growl and got up reluctantly, deciding that it was your mother's phone. You walked down the stairs and saw it ringing on the dining table, making you drag your figure to get the gadget. You found it weird that the old hag forgot her phone, since she always kept it with her.

The minute you reached there, the ringing stopped, making you cuss out loudly. Did God really hate you this much?!

Rolling your eyes, you thought about getting back to bed. Until your curiosity got the best of you, and you grabbed onto your mother's phone. Remembering how she's had the same password for the last ten years, you typed it in and voila! It opened!!

You went through her gallery and found nothing of importance, nothing that you could use against her. It wasn't until you went through her messages.

Firstly, there were a few innocent messages between her co-workers and her 'cute' boyfriend Kawasaki Satoru. Not after you went through their previous chats.

You went into the oldest chats they've had, and your blood ran cold after you read the messages in which the planned Uncle Satoru's death. Then, [Mother Name] mentioned about destroying evidence, including a recording of your confession.

You had no idea that Uncle Satoru had a recording of you confessing this, though it made sense since you were not able to go to the police station for the confession by yourself. Kawasaki had mentioned that he couldn't destroy it since it was practically sealed away in the inventory. But he affirmed that he could hide it away.

And at the very end of the chats, you saw another name; Fujimura Takasugi. You skipped through their chats to find... disturbing stuff.

It seems as if your mother was cheating on her boyfriend with another guy, who was a lawyer, and neither of them knew about her other relationships. You read through their messages when you realised that this was perfect to use against her!!

You needed to get pictures of this!! You almost ran upstairs to get your phone, but then you heard footsteps outside the front door.

In a frenzy, you immediately closed the app and shut her phone before placing it on the table and rushing over to the dishes' stand to grab a glass. When [Mother Name] entered, you pretended as if you were getting a glass of water, and she didn't suspect a thing.

Mentally, you cursed the woman as you realised that she would probably never leave her phone again like this. You just lost a golden opportunity!! But the you remembered someone, a friend that could help you.

You rushed upstairs without a word and dialled the familiar number, but there was no response. You waited and waited before calling her mother, who had told you that she had went to study at Yuki's and ended up staying there. Her phone had died and she was probably charging it.

You let out another sigh as you dialled Yuki's family number, and someone picked up, "Nakamura household." The boyish voice introduced and you mentally screamed in annoyance. Of all the people, why did Yuki's brother pick the phone?!

"Hi, um... this is [Male Name] speaking..." You introduced yourself and you could hear him scoff at the other side, "Great, it's you, huh?" He asked and you felt your eyes twitch at his annoying attitude.

"Um, look Sho-san.... Can I just talk to Yuki or maybe the girl that's staying over at your house tonight?" Knowing how bad Yuki's brother, Sho was with names, you doubt he knew your friend's name. He heaved a sigh before calling out to the person you were looking for and handed her the phone, "The idiot gangster's on the phone..." He whispered but your heard him nonetheless.

"Hello? [Male Name]-kun?" Her soft voice spoke out, making you smile unconsciously.

"Hey... heard you're staying at Yuki's?" You asked and she let out a small chuckle, "Yeah... I came over to help her study..." You couldn't deny that your friend was a good tutor, especially since she was the famous, smart girl of your school. But then you remembered why you called and your expressions hardened.

"Sora... I need your help..."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 174 14
⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀? 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲? ...
28.2K 947 11
"ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ, ɪ'ᴍ ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʏ/ɴ" sʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴍɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ ᴏᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇɴɪᴇɴᴄᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇ, ʜᴇ sᴇᴇᴍ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ...
625K 29.6K 58
you weren't supposed to meet them. you weren't supposed to make friends with them. you weren't supposed to gain feelings for any of them. you were su...
1.1M 50.1K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...