soundproof.

By 4BEYGK

With new stress coming from Blue, a new baby, lover boys, and potentially fake cancer patients, Onika and Bey... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
‼️‼️
CHAPTER 23
24

CHAPTER 4

2.5K 161 190
By 4BEYGK

this one is... interesting

NICKI POV

I just got off the phone with Lauren and I was pissed. Beyoncé is so crazy and out of control. I don't even know how to approach this situation.

She really put her hands on someone who just got out of an abusive relationship and blamed her for it. What she said about that baby was so out of pocket, I don't care what Lauren did first.

We definitely need to have a long talk about this because she shouldn't have even thought about doing that.

Lauren was a mess on the phone but she hung up really quickly, probably because she was of Bey coming home and seeing us on the phone.

I heard the front door open and close so I sat up. She came into our room and jumped in the bed next to me.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles what the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"Hm? What did I do?" She turned only her head to face me.

"Why would you do that to Lauren!?" And why doesn't she care.

"Sorry."

"Sorry?! Is that really all you have to say?"

"I mean I shouldn't have done that but did she deserve it? Yes. Has it been a long time coming? Yes. She's a terrible person but I'll apologize the next time I see her." She came and laid in between my legs and laid her head in my chest. "I just love you so much and I didn't like that she had you thinking those things about me. I would really never cheat on you."

"That wasn't her fault. You've been moving sneaky as fuck recently and I don't know why. You don't need to lie to me about where you're going, I hate that."

"I didn't lie about where I was going, I was actually at the studio. I have no reason to lie to you."

I was going to say something but she put her head under my shirt and pulled it back down so she was completely under my shirt. "Bey what are you doing?"

She pulled my sports bra down and slowly licked my nipple, she took her other hand and started massaging the one she wasn't licking on. "No- stop Bey."

She stopped and brought her head through the head hole of my shirt so we were face to face. "Why? What's wrong?"

It just didn't feel right, I still had my suspicions about her cheating. "Not now, I'm not in the mood."

"Why not?"

"Later Beyoncé."

She sucked her teeth and started to get out of my shirt but I wrapped my legs around her torso. "I'm sad."

"Why?" If she says it's because I won't fuck bed I'm divorcing her.

"Megan's pregnant and-"

"Why would that make you sad?"

She shrugged her shoulders from inside my shirt, "I don't know.. I think I'm jealous."

"Jealous because you wanted to get her pregnant or..?"

"Why would you even say that? I don't want to talk to you anymore right now." She forcefully moved my legs from around her and got out the bed.

"Why are you mad?"

"If I kept on accusing you of things you didn't do wouldn't you be mad too? I'm trying to talk to you about my feelings and you're really asking me if I wish I had a baby with her? I don't know what you want me to do to prove to you I'm not cheating on you but I'm not." She got out of bed and she was standing by the door.

"I already said I don't think you're cheating on me."

"But you're lying, you do think I'm cheating on you. I know it's my fault that I did something that made you even think that I'm cheating on me but it's just very frustrating. Do you want me to just never leave the house without you?"

I didn't say anything and she walked out the room.

Well..

I didn't hear the front door open so I knew she was still in the house somewhere. I gave her some time to calm down then I went to find her.

I looked for her everywhere and found her in our basement turned studio playing music on the speaker. "Bey!" I yelled over the music since it was so loud.

"What?"

"I want to talk to you."

"After this song." She was spinning in her chair and listening to Junya by Kanye and Carti. After the song was over she turned the music almost all the war down.

"You remind me of him."

"Of who?"

"Kanye." They're oddly similar, like way too similar.

She stopped spinning and laughed. "How? That nigga is crazy."

"And you're not? Y'all are both bipolar as fuck."

"He has actually been diagnosed as bipolar, I'm not bipolar like that. I may be a little mentally unstable but aren't we all?" Um no..

"Anyways! Can I suck it?" This wasn't what I came here for but I actually did want to have sex when she asked me. It's been a while.

"Do you know what I want to do to you?" She was smirking and she rolled closer to me.

"What?" I was smirking too, we're both so nasty.

"I saw this on Twitter but I want you to lay on your back with only you head handing off the bed and let me fuck your throat like that. My balls would have to keep hitting your eyes though but I guess you could hold them."

She's so..

"Twitter?" I didn't even think she had a twitter.

"For porn. You wanna see my bookmarks?"

"Why do you even watch porn? You have me."

"You know how my sex drive is and you like to deny me sex. I need to nut at least once a day and that's at least." She's right, she asks me to fuck every other hour.

"You be wearing me out, I'm a small woman. I do want to see those bookmarks though."

She rolled next to me and went to her Twitter. We spent close to an hour just looking though her bookmarks.

There was some wild porn in there.. I don't know what I expected but it definitely wasn't that.

I saw something a little gay in there but she didn't address it. I wasn't even surprised, I accept her little gay ass.

"So can I do this to you?" She showed my the video she was talking about earlier.

"Fine but you have to give me head after."

She squealed and threw my over her shoulder. "Beyoncé put me down! and you never said yes."

"Because it's not a yes, maybe." She closed her MacBook with me still over her shoulder and started walking back upstairs to our room. I played with the back of her shirt since I was hanging upside down.

When we got to our room she threw me onto our bed and I giggled. "Stop being so rough with me." I liked it.

"Sorry baby." She leaned down on the bed and started kissing me. She wasn't going to stop, she loves throwing me around like a rag doll. "Would it be weird if we had sex to your music?"

"Very."

"Okay well get in position." She was so excited I didn't even notice she took her pants off.

I laid down and let my head hang off the bed so everything I saw was upside down. "You better nut fast before all the blood rushes to me head and I die."

"Wouldn't that be a cool way to die? That would be legendary if you died with a dick down your throat." I really don't know where she gets this weird shit from.

"Beyoncé.." I was starting to get lightheaded and she still hasn't put it in my mouth yet.

"Sorry sorry." She slapped her dick against my chin then my lips. "Open up."

I hate her, what the fuck?

I opened my mouth and she shoved her dick all the way down my throat. I started to breathe through my nose, the things I do for this girl.

I love her so much. Regardless of all the stuff she does, she has a really good heart and she's so deeply in love with me. I can see it in her eyes every time she looks at me.

I don't think she ever has bad intentions she's just not the most emotionally intelligent and she needs to mature still. Plus I don't think she's ever been in a real healthy relationship so she doesn't understand that some of the things she does is wrong.

While I'm over here thinking about how much I love her, Bey was roughly fucking my throat.

I didn't even notice there were tears coming out of my eyes, she was being ruthless with my throat.

I tried to tell her to slow down but it came out as "galrhbs."

"Huh? What you say?" She was taunting me knowing I couldn't speak.

I rolled my eyes, she thinks she funny. I brought my teeth down only a little bit so they lightly scraped avast her dick and she hissed.

"Imma give you a black eye using just my dick."

I brought my teeth down again but this time instead of getting mad she came all the way down my throat. She groaned and pulled out of my mouth.

"Get me a towel or something." I had spit bubbles and tears all over my face.

She went into the bathroom and came back with a wet towel. I started wiping my face, I'll take a shower later but I wanted some head first.

"So do you want me to lay on my back or sit on your face?" After all she did with my throat, I deserved some head.

"Um neither?" She thinks now that she's married she doesn't need to eat pussy anymore. "I wanted to talk."

"You can talk and eat this at the same time. I'm not about to let you keep getting away with this." I took my pants and underwear off and spread my legs.

"This just feels racist." She got down in front of my legs hooked her arms around the bottom of the top of my thighs. "I can't believe you."

"Girl shut up. Always complaining about shit."

She started licking my clit in circles and stuck two fingers inside of me. She pulled back for only a second, "are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"I- I'm going- going out with Lauren- shit. Fuck." She was way too good at this.

"Where?" The feeling of her taking against my clit was sending shivers down my spine.

"Ooohhhh shittt. Right there, stay right there." She was hitting just the right spot at the right angle.

"I asked you where you're going." She thinks this shit is funny too.

"Hookah- fuck you." She didn't even do anything but fuck her. "A hookah lounge."

"Why fuck me? Isn't this what you asked me to do?"

"Shut the fuck up." Usually she's the one to tell me to shut the fuck up.

"I'm going out with Megan and Jay tomorrow night."

"Who else?"

"I don't know." Mhm, liar.

I didn't respond and pushed her back into my pussy by the back of her head since she was talking too much. I didn't actually mean it when I told her to talk and give me head at the same time.

I don't know if she was mad because I made her stop talking but she started going crazy.

"Slow down! Ah- Oh my God!" My voice was higher than usual and my back was arched.

She started roughly sucking on my clit and added another finger and I came. "Ooohhhhh shittttttttt."

She waited until I was all the way calmed down to stop and sit up. She had a big smile on her face and she tried to kiss me but I pushed her face away. "Move pussy juice lips."

"Okay dick breath let's go take a shower."

"You're so mean to me."

"Shut up." She picked me up and took my to the bathroom.

We ended up having shower sex, then after our shower she bent me over the sink and made me watch her as she blew my back out, then one last time in our bed.

--------------------------

they're so weird 😭

Was Nicki too calm about what Bey did to Lauren?

Was Bey wrong for getting mad at Nicki for accusing her of cheating?

Then looking through Beys bookmarks together?

Does Bey go to "the studio" too much?

Does Bey have the right to be mad at Nicki still accusing her of cheating?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 219 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
17.7K 1.1K 12
Down on her luck, nursing student and full-time waitress Nicki Maraj get a massive blow to her already desperate financial situation that will surely...
257K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...
91.8K 6.6K 28
She's made no secret of her dislike for me and my "lifestyle". The whole world knows about it. What the whole world doesn't know, however, is what go...