Prime Minister and I

By Shiya_AS

#1 in Romancefanfiction out of 32.5k stories #1 in Romedy #1 in Ashwin #1 in Ashwinkumar #1 in Ashwinsivaangi... More

Volume 1 - Chapter 1 -First Encounter
Funny and Silly girl
Monica
The Wedding
First Lady
The Engagement
My Wife
His Change
Possessive Prime Minister
I'm your wife
Her admiration
Our home
Future King and Queen
His preference
Z's fashion event
Lioness
Destiny
Palace
Her past
Tea party
His Highness
Package
Finally I realized
Alaipayudhey
Drunk
Cunning people
Be with me
Sick
Her phone call
Wait for me
Misunderstanding
I love only you
Prerna's Bully
Shopping with sisters
Proposal
Rescue
Flood
King's stand
Let's play dirty
Bury in Hell
Kaidhaagiral Devasena
Ran into the devil
Prerna and Eeshwar
Rajeev's arrival
Bond of Souls
Beastly and Gentle
Wedding Invitation
Accident
Wake up, please
Wedding
King's Payback
I trust you
Dance of Love
I respect her
Caretaker
Shopping with Mother-in-law
S Country
Rebel and Reckless
Children of our own
En aasai purusha
SIA
Continue the act
Mudhalvane
Bonded for Life
The true devil
Hospital
Hosting a tea party
King's Robe
Anniversary
Mysterious designer, Sia
Cinderella
Phoenix Ascending
Final round
MAGIC will never end
I believe you
Devil's angel
Web of lies
Don't intimidate her
Ultimatum
Homewrecker
Get out
In the silence of this night, which way am I going?
Embarrassed
Orchestrating a drama
Child's father
Your eyes
I own him
Two-Timer
Melt
Nayak
Wedding of the year
1000 times
Bomb blast
Memory Erasure
Nasya
Hasini
Crossing limits
His assets
You hid everything from me
Party Time
Our wedding???
Her accident
Help me
Hasini 2.0
You're different
I'm right next to you
Big Baby
Answers to your questions
Help me recover
Don't lie
Outsider
Inner Devil
My woman's heart
Return of Queen
Cutiepie
Forever
Our First Meet
My Adi
Waiting for his moment
Trip to Jule
Golden period
I taught you
Volleyball
The Night - Part One
The Night - Part Two
The Night - Part Three
Scandal
Blue House
Her Consent
I love you
Amusement Park
Haunted House
Pre-wedding function
Slap
Princess's Wedding
Dirty.... Naughty....
Crown
National Competition
Anger
Quirky
Creepy Stranger
His People
His Acquaintance
Shark
His Babygirl
She is my daughter
His Son-in-law
Chairperson
Communal Riots
You're my home
Unity of our country
He is charismatic
Their Nightmare
Military Headquarters
Trap for her
My Chief
Sun rises in the east
Dying Sun
Story of Decades
Interview for Palace Maid
Future King Conceived
Fall of the King
Ramdev
Machinations of L Country
Mortal Combat
Inner Chambers of Temple
Author's Update

My woman

8.2K 924 124
By Shiya_AS

'My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.'

Prerna visited Eeshwar in his office to discuss about the upcoming national event. She walked in through the reception as she entered the building. Chief secretary Richard bowed to her and took her to Eeshwar's office in the top floor through the private elevator.

Richard: Ma'am, you can wait inside...

Prerna: I will wait here, Richard. I'm here for some official job.

Richard: Okay Ma'am. Our boss will return in 30 minutes..

Prerna: Thank you.. And Sorry for not making an early appointment..

Richard: Ma'am... You own 35% shares in this company. Many may not know this fact.. But I work side by side with our boss.. Please don't apologise..

She smiled..

Eeshwar returned to his office in thirty minutes. A secretary followed him to his room as she showed him the minutes of the meeting. He noticed Prerna.

Eeshwar: You came here, sweetie??? You could have just called me..

Prerna: I have a business to talk with, boss...

Eeshwar: Hmmm... Okay.. Let's go in..

The secretary who was in her late 20s stood by the side as he settled himself in the CEO chair.

Eeshwar: Tell me Mrs. Prerna Eeshwar.. What can I do for you??

She extended a file to him..

Prerna: I'm here to extend a proposal on behalf of Magic. You can see the details in the file.

He perused it for sometime and then looked at her.

Eeshwar: It looks good on paper... But I wish to hear it from you.. Sell it to me..

Prerna explained the benefits of the project and its success. He was still unconvinced.

Prerna: You're playing hard to get..

Eeshwar: Is it me or you???

Prerna glared at him.

He then asked the secretary to leave the room. She left his office but stood by door and eavesdropped on their conversation.

Prerna: What are you doing, Eeshwar??

Eeshwar: Why are you staying away from me, sweetie??? You know how much I need you...

Prerna: You would have been honest with me if you really mean it.

Eeshwar: I have always been honest with you, sweetie...

Prerna: Really??? Please think and tell me...

He received a call at that moment...

Eeshwar: Okay, I'm coming...

Sweetie, Client from G is here to meet me... I will be back in sometime.. Please wait...

Prerna: Okay...

She was staying away from him after knowing whatever happened with Suhasini. He was supposed to tell her everything and stay loyal and honest to her. Instead he chose to lie to her for four years. It hurt her deeply.

The secretary moved back to her office when she noticed him coming out of the room.

Prerna went to cafeteria to grab some tea and biscuits for her. That secretary had a cynical expression on her face when she met Prerna's eyes.

Secretary: You know something.. Few people really forget to count their blessings. They really don't treasure what they have..

The employee who was sitting next to her hushed her...

Employee: Don't cross your limits.. She is still the wife of our boss. We cannot cross her. We will end up in bad taste.

Secretary: I work here for 6 years.. I'm working as our boss's secretary for past one year.. She knew our boss for only 5 years... I know him much longer than her..

She is treating our boss so poorly. I was not able to see with my eyes. She seduced him and married him. Now she is playing with him.

Prerna placed the cup hardly on the table.

Prerna: What's your problem really??

I'm asking you.. Look at me..

She asked the secretary who was really getting on her nerves.

Secretary: I don't have any problem. But don't you think you are crossing your limits by fighting with our boss?

Prerna: Hello, FYI... he is my husband..

Secretary: Then let me remind you.. you were a nameless commoner who got lucky and married our precious Second prince.

If he is not your husband, you can never imagine this position.. Try to respect him.. If I was in your place, I would have showered him with my love and dignity all day..

Prerna watched her like a clown..

Prerna: Get lost...

Secretary: you don't have the authority to kick me out...

Prerna was really exasperated by this time. She dialled a number quickly.

Prerna: Richard... Where are you??? Come to cafeteria in 10 minutes with dismissal order for .....????

She turned towards the girl who accompanied that secretary..

Prerna: Her name??

Employee: Vidhya...

Prerna: For Vidhya...

Richard reached the cafeteria in ten minutes with a paper in his hand. Prerna signed it and handed over to Vidhya.

Prerna: You're dismissed, Ms.Vidhya..

For me, an employee should exhibit professionalism.. I don't see such a professionalism in you. So you're being dismissed..

Vidhya: How can you dismiss me?? You don't hold any power in this company. You cannot dismiss me just because you married rich.

Richard was about to say something and Prerna signalled him not to say anything as she saw Eeshwar entering the cafeteria.

Vidhya: You are showing your colors. You vixen... Snake... Who knows??? You may be cheating our boss... That is why you're playing with his feelings....

Eeshwar: Nah nah nah nah nah... Stop stop Stop vidhya... What happened???

Prerna was leisurely sitting on the side when Vidhya was explaining everything to Eeshwar.

Eeshwar was seriously nodding his head and then he looked at Prerna. Vidhya had an aggrieved expression on her face.

Eeshwar: You shouldn't have done this Prerna..

Vidhya had a triumphant smile on her face.

Eeshwar: You should have dismissed her just after you knew about her eavesdropping on our conversation.

He then walked near Vidhya..

Eeshwar: You are telling me that she is trying to dismiss you using her personal connection???

Let me tell everyone something clearly.. She owns 35% of shares in this company. She didn't get those shares for marrying me. She got them by working for our company.

2 years back, when I was dealing with a crisis overseas, she was the one handling this company and its operations for 6 months. We finished 3 major projects at that time. She already had Magic and her duties as second princess. Still she chose to work for this company because she had the welfare of the employees in her mind. If she didn't work then, you all would have ended up jobless. I have a conglomerate... I can just move on and file for bankruptcy and liquify the assets. I'm a businessman.. But she chose to think for everyone..

And you.... How dare you question my wife??? She didn't marry me by luck... I begged her to marry me.. She really had high standards for men.. I tried harder to prove myself worthy to her. And I'm still trying.. She is someone who believes in herself. I did not marry her so that I can protect her.. I married her because she can stand by me... shoulder to shoulder.. She is an epitome of working women of this country.

Get out Vidhya... She has given you three months of salary in her dismissal order.. But you will not get a single cent from here... Get out...

Listen everyone... If anyone crosses my wife, then it is like crossing me... The consequences will be very worst..

Come with me...

He held her wrist and walked to his office. He apologized to her once they got back to his room.

Eeshwar: Sorry for whatever happened.. Leave your proposal here.. I'm fine with the proposal.. Assure Sister-in-law.. I will do everything in my power..

In future, even if you have anything related to official matters, you can just tell me in home... Okay??

I'm sorry...

Prerna: It's fine... Don't apologise.. you didn't do anything wrong...

Eeshwar: hmmmm...

Prerna: See you at home..

She left the office. She was still going through all the emotions at that time. She was stumped by the way he stood for her.. His words really kept repeating in her mind..

She walked mindlessly as she reached Magic. Suhasini noticed her.

Suhasini: Second princess..

Prerna snapped our of her trance.

Prerna: Yeah... Eeshwar agreed for proposal..

Suhasini: Awesome...

Rohitey... get everything prepared.. order the fabrics I listed.. I need to see all the fabrics in two days...

Prerna madam... What happened??

She had tears in her eyes..

Suhasini: Hey... What happened, Prerna???

Prerna: Eeshwar... I never thought that he is seeing me in such a way...

Suhasini: Tell me everything...

She explained her the things happened in his office.

Prerna: After we got married, we both were always busy.. I knew he always had my back.. and I always did the same to him.. So when I got to know that he hid something from me hurt me deeply. That too something related to you.. I was not able to take it easily.. I stayed away from him..

But the way he stood for me today really made me feel different..

Suhasini: Good different or bad different??

Prerna: Probably good...

Suhasini held her hands...

Suhasini: Prerna darling... He loves you and trusts you.. Forgive him once.. He might have done it to protect you...

Family was already in shambles.. You both were almost dealing with everything. Think from his perspective.. He did the most feasible thing to do.. He saved you from the pain of losing me.. He protected you in his way..

So now stop crying and go to your husband...

Talk with him properly.. That is what you need...

Prerna: I will think about it and talk...

She really had some hesitation..

*Author's note: Hello folks.. Good evening.... Sorry for late update... I hope y'all are doing good..

Chapter epdi irukku nu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please..

Your votes are my boost😍😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
85.1K 6.4K 31
A Man Is Running From A Crowd Of Girls Covering His Face And Murmuring Profanities... That Man: Oh God... How Can I Escape From Them?avanuga apavey...
262K 19.3K 55
S - En life haa spoil panitalaa.. en appa amma.. Anna.. ellarum enaa vendam nu solitu poitangaa..unaala dhaan. A - Na soldratha.. S - edhuku ippadi...
182K 18.5K 71
When you feel that you are alone and left out in this huge world, if someone holds your hand, assuring you that person would be with you forver, that...