[REWRITING] Miracle - Natasha...

By FiqVengerz

• CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY TO MAKE IT A BIT BETTER IG • ~ Follow our favourite Russian spy's story on how... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
A/N (After 2 years lol)

Chapter 35

1.5K 24 10
By FiqVengerz

"Whoever you are, stand down, now."

Tony instructed as he held up his palm towards you.

You got up, ignoring him as you made your way towards Natasha again to finish your mission.

Tony warned you one last time before he released another blast from his palm repulsor but he was shocked when you suddenly changed places, avoiding his blast.

He tried again, shooting at you non-stop but all you did was disappear from one place to another to dodge his beam.

"Okay. That was unexpected. Who the hell is this guy?" Tony said annoyedly.

"From what I got, he is called Taskmaster, sir. No information of where he comes from or his identity except that he was in the Red Room and worked for Dreykov."

"Great." Tony asserted.

The Avenjet came and landed near the scene as Sam came flying above it.

You didn't bother at what was coming as once again, your focus was on Natasha who was still lying on the ground front first, probably passed out by the rough landing as she didn't move.

Bucky came out of the jet with a gun and Clint with his bow and arrows.

Before they could attack you, you already sensed it as you smacked your fist on the ground and a pile of the earth came out, trapping both of them. It was like the earth was grabbing them from below as they couldn't move and struggle to escape its grasp.

The Falcon flew above you as he shot you with his guns on his both hands. You looked up at him, unbothered with the bullets and hit your bulletproof suit.

You held out your arm towards him, reaching for the air around you and he was panicking at the invisible grasp before he was thrown away through the sky and fell on the ground.

"Shit." He grunted.

"Alright, that's it. I'm out of patience." Tony said as he flew towards you.

The scans in your helmet made you read his future movements as you held out your right hand and clenched your fist fast to create a lightning.

By the time he was closer to you, you threw the lightning at him and he failed to avoid it as it struck his suit, powering it down.

Because of it, he fell onto the ground just a few feet away from you.

Wanda took a step forward and a wisp of red came out of her hands as she grabbed your limbs with her magic.

The Quinjet that saved the Widows landed beside the Avenjet and all of them came out with a rush.

And it looked like Pietro and Peter also came with the team but didn't have the chance to attack you just yet.

Both Yelena and Steve ran towards Natasha and they panicked when the redhead was unconscious.

"Nat- wake up! Come on, you have to wake up!" Steve patted her cheek as he put her head on his lap.

Natasha's eyes slowly stirred awake as she tried to process what was going on in her surroundings.

"Hey, hi." Steve flashed a faint smile when he saw the redhead was awake.

"Natasha, y/n- she's-" Yelena said but Natasha was quick to shoot her head at the blonde.

"Where is she? Is she hurt?" She asked and Steve looked at her.

"Thor is up there, still searching for her, Nat. But we have another problem." He said.

While Yelena and Steve were tending Natasha, you on the other hand, being the mimic you are, you tilted your head as you showed your palm towards Wanda before creating a wind blast, sending the witch away and having to release you from her magic.

That move caught Natasha's attention as she looked across her shoulder.

"Stark, I tried every corner of the building, searching for little Romanoff, but she is nowhere to be found." Thor came down with his hammer spinning above his head as he looked at the surroundings.

Natasha groaned as she tried to get up. Steve helped her as they were now facing you.

Peter and Pietro went to help Bucky and Clint out of the earth pile before helping Sam and Wanda while Tony's suit started to power up again.

You clenched your fist again to create a lightning when you saw Thor was looking at you, realizing that you hurt his friends while he was up there searching for the Avengers' girl.

"Y/n! That's enough! No more attacks!" Natasha shouted and everyone's head turned to her.

Steve looked at her in disbelief at what she burst out.

"Y/n?" He muttered in confusion.

"The person in the suit is our girl, Steve." She said with glossy eyes.

"Dreykov had put her under control. That's why she didn't recognize you, even Natasha." Yelena said as Steve nodded and looked at you.

You stood there, being the center of attention and was confused at why they weren't attacking you like they did moments ago.

Natasha pulled away from Steve's hold on her body as she made her way to you slowly.

"Nat, don't. She will attack you." He said worriedly.

"I know. But she's still my baby, Steve." She said sadly.

You stared at her as she slowly came towards you. Everyone seemed ready to defend Natasha as the redhead held out her hand in front of her.

"Y/n, I know you're still in there. It's mama. I come here to save you, sweetheart. We all do. If you can hear me, please, fight it and come back to me. I'm sorry I didn't come to get you sooner and I'm sorry I made you go through this hell. I missed you, detka (baby), so so much."

She poured her heart out as she took a step forward to get closer to you. But all you did was stand there, watching her without any expression.

Surely they couldn't see it with your mask on and they somehow had a slight doubt that it was you underneath the suit.

But they trusted Natasha and went along with it.

She walked towards you slowly when she felt like you didn't move. She stood in front of you and cupped your jaws as she looked at your masked face.

"Baby-"

She couldn't continue her words when you put your hand on her neck. She was shocked at your sudden move and everyone around was about to attack you before Natasha held out her hand again.

"No, wait." She said to the team as they stood down.

Natasha supported her body by grabbing your arm around her neck before she jumped and released a kick to your hip which made you automatically let go of her neck.

You pulled out your sword and made your way to her as she panted.

"Okay. Let's go." She muttered.

She rolled to the ground and dodged your sword before she made a back flip while kicking your chest but it didn't budge you at all.

The sword was now on her hand as she pointed it to you but you still took steps forward as if the sword didn't scare you at all.

She stepped back and held up both of her arms as you looked at her through your helmet.

"Enough." She said that only you could hear before she released her grip on your sword.

With that move, you took the chance to grab her but she was faster as she did her signature move on you.

You knew how to counter it which made Natasha roll onto the ground.

But that was part of her plan when she knew you would do that as she got up quickly and hit you with her Widow's bite.

While you were groaning at the sudden attack, she grabbed your left arm forcefully and pushed a button on the panel.

Your suit whirred and your helmet loosened before Natasha pulled you to fall to the ground when you struggled to escape her grasp.

The impact made your helmet completely pulled off of you. Gasps were heard around you but your mission was still your first priority.

You crawled towards Natasha with a grunt before you were on your knees to get up and wanted to grab her but she quickly got up first.

She smacked her fist on the ground, specifically on a vial of Red Dust that was probably slipped from her pocket.

Your action came to a halt as the Red Dust was affecting you and Natasha grabbed your shoulder as she connected her forehead with yours.

Exhaustion filled her as the both of you were now laying on the ground to catch some breaths.

Natasha slowly crawled towards you as you were still confused but when you caught your mother's green orbs, tears filled your eyes.

"Baby?" She called.

"Mama. You- you came." You said with a hoarse voice.

"I'm here baby, I'm here. You're safe now." She whispered in your ears.

"Is he gone?" You asked.

Natasha cried as she nodded and rested her forehead on your head.

"And Dr. Myers?"

"He's gone too." She replied before she pulled you into a tight hug, kissing your head non-stop.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm very very sorry." She muttered shakily.

You felt a hand on your back and you slightly flinched at it but when you saw that it was Steve, you softened.

"You're back." He said as he kissed your head when Natasha pulled away but still held your hand.

"I'm always here." You smiled faintly.

"Don't you ever do that to me again, princess. Or I will take back your credit card and you will be grounded."

Tony's voice was heard and you gave him a confused look.

"All of you are here?" You asked as you glanced around, seeing your family was here and also a few that you didn't recognize.

"Of course we are. We're here to come and get you home." Tony said.

You looked at your hands and around you.

"What did I do? Did I hurt you guys?" You asked as you looked at your mother.

"Don't-" She said firmly before Tony cut her off.

"You literally electrocuted me with lightning in your bare hands. Even Thor can't do that. We really need-"

"Stark." Natasha gritted her teeth which made the billionaire stop rambling.

"I-"

"It's okay, detka (baby). You were mind controlled." Natasha reassured as she got up and helped you.

"Y/n! Oh my God, you're okay." Peter jumped to hug you tightly as you smiled before he pulled away, "Damn y/n, this suit is so cool."

"Uhh, I guess so."

Everyone was relieved that you were fine after being mind controlled by Dreykov. But of course they wanted you to be checked when they got back at the compound.

"Y/n, I uhh- I want you to meet someone." Natasha said after everyone released her daughter from their hugs and kisses.

"Yes mama, who is it?" You asked as she took your hand.

"Guys, this is my daughter, y/n. I'm sorry I didn't introduce her to you guys earlier but I'm glad that we are together now, as a family."

"Family?" Yelena asked as her eyes shone.

Natasha hummed, "It was real to me too. You're my sister and I should've come back for you." She said sadly.

"I know them. You're Melina and you're Yelena. I saw you always talking to Dreykov and Yelena always went on a mission with me." You interrupted before you looked at a man beside Melina, "But I don't know you."

Both of them looked at you with a sad smile.

"Detka (baby), remember when I said that I had an adoptive family when I was 8 and we were separated when I was 11?" Natasha asked.

You nodded, trying to put two and two together.

"This is them. And this is Alexei," She pointed to him before whispering into your ear, "He's kinda like your uncle Steve, he's a super soldier, but don't hype him up."

You giggled.

"And you already know Melina and Yelena, so that's great. And they are your family too now."

You looked at the three as shyness filled you, "Hi."

"Hello, y/n." Alexei greeted you with a smile.

"Hello, y/n. It's nice to finally know that the person behind the suit is Natasha's daughter. But I'm sorry for all he had done to you. I promise I will help your mother with the information on what he has done to you." Melina said as she went closer to you.

She was shocked when you instantly wrapped your arms around her as you looked at her, "Can I call you grandma?"

"As old as that sounds, I'm happy to call you my granddaughter too." She chuckled.

"And I'm your cool auntie Yelena." Yelena came and hugged you and Melina.

"Wait, I want to be involved too." Alexei said and wrapped his big arms around the three of you making you chuckle.

They pulled away and you saw the biggest smile on Natasha's face.

You went to her and gave her another tight hug to your mother.

"I love you mama. Thank you for saving me."

"The only thing that kept me alive is you, baby. You are my world."

Posted on 23rd December 2021

Edited on 21st September 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 411 16
BOOK 1 Y/N is a 23 year old super genius, she graduated University at 18 and has been obsessed on recreating wanda's mind reading powers. She was com...
13.2K 496 21
[ON HOLD] 6 years old. That was Y/N's age when the genius, billionaire, ex-playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark found her. That was the age she was f...
Collide By Marie

Fanfiction

9.1K 458 53
She hated him with everything she had. He had betrayed her, and in doing so, she was stripped of her title, and banished to another realm. She had s...
75.7K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...