Ghost Rider in Twilight

By PepeAlekzi

Jack Mikaelson was not so ordinary teenager. He had a secret which he hid from his family. He has an ability... More

1. The Voice.
2. Forks.
3. Cullens.
4. Touch.
5. Sinner!
6. Spirit of Vengeance.
7. Cliff.
8. Rain.
9. Golden Onion.
10. Hospital.
11. Greenhouse.
12. Dating.
13. Double Date!
14. Port Angeles.
15. Penance.
16. Clingy.
17. Night.
18. Cullen's Residence.
19. Diner.
20. Baseball.
21. Bat.
22. Smell.
23. Fire.
24. Control.
25. Prom.
26. Jack And Alice (R-18)
27. New Moon.
29. Search.
30. Unexpected.
31. Greece.
32. Four Animals.
33. Ride.
34. Volturi.
35. Ghost Rider.
36. Rebuild.
37. Doctor.
38. Cells.
39. Quasi-Immortal.
40. Birthday.
41. Monte Carlo.

28. House.

5.5K 158 15
By PepeAlekzi

The sky was dark, and the Forks entered the time of silence and tranquility.

Except in certain part of the dark forest.

A beautiful house was seen, which was bright enough to be seen far away.

It was Cullens Residence.

''You dummy, how can you forget the essay?'' Alice said with mock anger.

Jack sighed, ''It's all your fault— it is hard to concentrate on school.''

Alice smugly smiled and put her hands on her waist, ''You say it's my fault?''

''Well, your presence doesn't help.'' Jack looked defeated— at this rate, he won't graduate.

Alice hopped towards him and put her hands over his shoulders, ''Why my presence doesn't help?'' She asked with an innocent smile.

Jack rolled his eyes and took her hands away, ''I don't think many can concentrate if they have a beautiful vampire as their girlfriend.''

Alice giggled and started walking towards upstairs, she moved her hips seductively towards Jack, and she had an innocent smile on her beautiful face.

''Because of that...'' Jack sat down on the chair and covered his face.

Other Cullens were in the same room.

Emmett, Rosalie, and Jasper looked with dead-looking eyes.

Edythe was chuckling while Esme was gently smiling, and Carlisle had a wry smile on his face.

The room was filled with wooden tables, with candles on top of the tables.

There was also a smaller table with cake and a few wrapped presents.

Soon, Alice came with Bella and Edward.

Alice and Bella descended the stairs while holding hands.

''Sorry about all of this.'' Carlisle said with a wry smile, ''We tried to keep Alice in control.''

''As if that's possible,'' Esme said with a gentle smile and hugged Bella.

Alice grabbed a camera from the table and took few pictures of Bella.

Emmett with a silly grin walked towards Edward, definitely about to say something stupid.

Jack stood up from the chair and walked towards Bella and others.

''Rosalie first,'' Alice said towards Rosalie with the same cheerful smile.

Rosalie sighed and gave a small silver-colored present for Bella.

Bella looked surprised but took it with gratitude.

''It's necklace... Alice chose it.'' Rosalie said and averted her gaze.

''Thanks...'' Bella said with some awkwardness— she still doesn't know how to act around her.

''This is from Emmett.'' Alice grabbed a slightly bigger present from the table and offered it to Bella.

Bella took it but felt that the present was empty.

She turned her head towards Emmett with a questioning look.

Emmett grinned and said, ''I already installed it on your truck, finally that piece of cra—''

''Hey, don't diss the truck,'' Bella said with narrowed eyes.

''This is from Esme and Carlisle.'' Alice offered another present.

Bella was about to grab it, but then suddenly Jack grabbed it and opened it.

''Here,'' Jack said and gave her the opened present.

''Thanks?'' Bella was confused but took the present.

Alice innocently smiled, ''Jacky, you were so fast at opening the present!''

''Thanks..?'' Jack's eyebrow twitched.

He remembered a few seconds ago that this party will end in catastrophe.

Bella will receive a papercut from opening the present, and Jasper can't control his desires— then Edward tries to protect Bella but just ends up making the situation even worse.

In the end, Edward and Cullens left Forks.

Bella opened the present and saw a beautiful silver-colored bracelet.

''This is...'' She took the bracelet and was fascinated.

''Small present, I hope you enjoy,'' Esme said with a gentle smile.

Edward helped Bella and put it on her wrist.

The silver bracelet almost glowed, giving it an ethereal vibe.

''You shouldn't have...'' Bella felt like this bracelet must have cost a fortune.

Esme gently shook her head, ''I had this bracelet for a few decades already, and rarely I get to use it.''

Bella sighed and nodded— she looked at the bracelet and loved it very much.

Alice hopped towards the table where the cake was.

She took a few slices and gave one for Bella and one for Jack.

''By the way, Jack. When is your birthday?'' Carlisle asked curiously.

Everyone's attention was now on Jack.

''In about a month from now on, October 18th,'' Jack replied and took a bite of the cake.

Alice nodded, she already knew the date, but others didn't.

''You will turn 18, correct?'' Carlisle asked thoughtfully.

Jack nodded, ''That's right.''

Carlisle nodded, 'He still has a few years left to choose... Does he want to be a vampire... Or will he stay as a mortal, but there is not much information about the Ghost Rider... I might have to do some research... Who knows, he might be like us, an immortal...'

''Is it time?'' Alice asked urgently— she could barely stay put.

Esme chuckled and nodded, ''I guess it is.''

Other Cullens nodded.

''Time for what?'' Bella asked curiously.

''Time for Alice and Jack to move for their love nest,'' Edythe said with a sly grin.

Alice hopped towards Jack and grabbed his hand.

They were the first ones to leave the residence, while others followed.

They entered a small path, which was not dark as you would expect. Instead, there were small lamps next to the trail, which illuminated the path nicely, and you can see the entire path going far to the distance.

Jack looked at the scene with an amazed look, and soon his face turned into shock.

They exited the path which went through the forest and entered the middle of the woods.

Jack could finally see a dimly lit house not far from them. It looked like a small villa with wicker ceilings and large glass windows. The house had one floor and an attic. The house was surrounded by forest, which made the house almost completely hidden, but it didn't diminish its beauty— no, it only increased.

''What do you think?'' Alice said proudly.

Jack grabbed her hand tighter and nodded, ''Beautiful.''

Esme and Edythe looked emotional.

Their little Alice was moving out.

Alice looked at them doing fake crying noises— she pouted and said, ''We are only a kilometer away.''

''Is one kilometer enough to not hear their noises?'' Emmett whispered towards Jasper.

Jasper grimaced, ''We should have built it 2 kilometers away.''

Alice and Jack entered the beautiful house.

The interior was as luxurious as expected. Spacious living room with fireplace in the wall, and large kitchen with everything they needed, and only one room and bathroom. That room was big enough for both of them, with a large bed, wardrobe, and desk next to the window. The bathroom was almost as big with a toilet, sink, bathtub, and shower.

In the middle of the living room, there was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, while curtains covered every window, giving the house a very cozy and warm feeling.

In the middle of the living room, there was a large table with 10 chairs. There was also a couch in front of the fireplace, while massive TV was stuck on the wall, next to the fireplace.

Alice hugged Jack and cheered, ''This is our home from now on! I am so happy.''

Jack smiled and patted her head— this house indeed gave a feeling of warmth, and coziness which Jack enjoyed immensely.

And he also enjoyed that the house was surrounded by forest since he has started to like nature very much.

Edward entered the house and threw Jack's bag for him.

Jack grabbed it effortlessly and nodded.

Edward closed the door and left with Bella and other Cullens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 178 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
255K 8.1K 19
''You don't know me?'' he asked me with the same soft voice. ''How could I?'' I yelled, struggling even harder. ''Let m-me go!'' My voice started to...
7.9K 577 13
*COMPLETED* When Rosie turned thirty-one with nothing to show for it, she panicked. Suddenly it felt like her biological clock was t...
The Nost By Shannon Bond

Science Fiction

93 1 32
Jack and Ann have taken me on a great adventure full of mystery and incredible technology, I hope you'll join us. I know you have a lot of reading c...