Andante con Brio

By Avdk80

The long awaited moment is there: Eddy is finally turning eighteen. But has he told his mum about his plans t... More

I
II (NSFW)
III (slightly NSFW, first half is safe though. Also, my kid can read it ;-))
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV (NSFW)
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV (NSFW)
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI (somewhat NSFW, my kid can read it though)
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII (NSFW)
IL
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV (NSFW)
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX (NSFW, and how great did that Roman Numeral turn out? ;-))
LX (NSFW)
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII (NSFW)
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVIII (slightly NSFW)
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI (NSFW)
LXXXII
LXXXIII
LXXXIV
LXXXV
LXXXVI
LXXXVII
LXXXVIII
LXXXIX
XC (NSFW - see? Author-san's got your back <3)
XCI (NSFW)
XCII
XCIII
XCIV (NSFW)
XCV
XCVI
XCVII
XCVIII
IC
C
CI (NSFW)
CII
CIII
CIV
CV (2nd half ever so slightly NSFW.)
CVI (NSFW)
CVII
CVIII
CIX
CX
CXI
CXII (NSFW - but last paragraph is 'safe')
CXIII
CXIV
CXV
CXVI
CXVII
CXVIII (NSFW)
CXIX
CXX
CXXI
CXXII
CXXIII
CXXIV
CXXV
CXXVI
CXXVII
CXXVIII (second half is NSFW)
CXXIX
CXXX (NSFW)
CXXXI
CXXXII
CXXXIII
CXXXIV
CXXXV (NSFW)
CXXXVI (NSFW)
CXXXVII
CXXXVIII
CXXXIX
CXL
CXLII
CXLIII
CXLIV (somewhat NSFW. Not really)
CXLV (NSFW)
CXLVI
CXLVII
CXLVIII (NSFW)
CIL (NSFW)
CL
CLI
CLII
CLIII
CLIV (second half is NSFW)
CLV
CLVI
CLVII
CLVIII (NSFW)
CLIX
CLX
CLXI
CLXII
CLXIII
CLXIV
CLXV (NSFW)
CLXVI (NSFW)
CLXVII
CLXVIII
CLXIX
CLXX (2nd half NSFW)
CLXXI
CLXXII
CLXXIII: Whoops, COVID. Will be back on Monday! (promise!)
CLXXIV
CLXXV
CLXXVI
CLXXVII
CLXXVIII (just a tiny bit NSFW. Not really.)
CLXXIX
CLXXX (NSFW)
CLXXXI
CLXXXII (NSFW)
CLXXXIII (NSFW)
CLXXXIV
CLXXXV
CLXXXVI
CLXXXVII
CLXXXVIII
CIXC
CXC
CXCI (ever so slightly NSFW. Not really.)
CXCII (2nd half NSFW)
CXCIII (first half NSFW)
CXCIV
CXCV
CXCVI (slightly NSFW. Not really)
CXCVII
CXCVIII
CIC
CC

CXLI

536 35 20
By Avdk80

It would almost have been ironic, if it wasn't all so scary. He walked around the drugstore that was halfway between their house and the con, and he knew, just knew that this must have been where Brett was yesterday, looking around, feeling awkward as fuck. 
Was it also ironic that he could easily find the lube, right over there in the second isle he walked through, but not the test he was looking for? After five minutes of searching the shop he cut his losses and found a shop attendant. 
"Hi. Can I ask you something?" he asked softly. 
A sturdy looking fourty-something lady with her hair in a tight bun turned around and eyed him up and down. 
"Of course."
Eddy willed his voice to work.
"Erm. I'm er... I'm looking for a pregnancy test?"
Shit, was that a smile, he saw? Or was he just imagining it? Surely, she would be more professional than that? Was this the same lady that Brett asked for the lube? If so, it was probably a good thing she didn't know the whole story here. 
Although that meant she probably thought he was the one who had got a girl pregnant. 
"Of course. They are here, behind the counter."
Right. Well. There was no way he could have found them there, was there? He listened with half an ear as she talked him through the different ones. 
"Erm, just give me what you think is best." he said quietly. 

When he walked back into the studio with the test Lily was lying back on the bed with her eyes closed. Shit, was she asleep? But before he could decide to walk back out she opened her eyes and groaned. 
"Hey." he said weakly, and held out the satchel he was holding. 
Exactly the same satchel as Brett had yesterday, but wow, what difference in contents. 
She sat up slowly. 
"I threw up again while you were gone. This sucks." she said, with feeling. She got up, took the bag and walked off to the bathroom. 
Eddy went with her to the hallway and then he wandered into the living room. Brett was there, and he eyed him with huge eyes. 
"So. You rushed off, I think to the drugstore. And she's been throwing her guts up. Does this mean what I think it means?"
Eddy took a huge breath. 
"Well. If you think it means that my lovely, eighteen year old friend who is in dance school might be pregnant by a cheating arsehole, then yeah, very possibly. We'll know in five minutes, or so the lady of the drugstore said."
Brett kept his face impressively deadpan as he nodded, but Eddy could seen him gripping one of the chairs until his knuckles were white. 
"Jesus." he said then. 
"Yeah. I know."
They didn't say anything else, they just watched the hallway, waiting. Eddy could hear the clock's second hand, but somehow he couldn't quite tear his glance away from where he knew Lily would appear again soon. 
When they heard the shriek they reacted as one, and sprinted to the bathroom. 
"Lily! What's going on? Are you okay? Let me in!" Eddy called through the closed door. 
He heard the footsteps, and he heard the sobbing at the same time. The lock seemed to turn like a huge cog in a wheel and he had to stop himself from yanking the door open. 
But there she was, paler even than before, her eyes brimming with tears. She held out the stick, and he took it before he could realise she'd just peed on it. 
"Is it?" he asked as he looked down, but the next word stuck in his throat. 
Because the word was there on the test, bright as day. 

Pregnant. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 22
Classical music fans all know and love Brett and Eddy, the hosts of the TwoSetViolin channel on YouTube. There's never one without the other, they're...
115 8 3
Brett and Eddy want to spend their Christmas together as a couple. Except nothing ever goes according to the plan. NSFW themes but no graphic descrip...
Closer By TSVhide

Fanfiction

419K 19.2K 200
Yet another sin of mine. There will be quite a few nsfw chapters, probably, and some angst
16.1K 1K 88
As a first year student of the Queensland con, Brett Yang can count himself very lucky. He's chosen as a candidate for the soloist spot for a joint o...