Baby Or Daddy? (JJK) ✓

By Causers

"Drop that pacifier this instant young man!" "But it's mine!" "What in the diaper shit is going on?!" __ In w... More

Disclaimer
1. Momma At A Young Age
3. Dino Nuggets
4. Little Bean Sprout
5. Saliva Soup
6. Poop Porridge
7. World War Infinity
8. Mornings Are Hazardous
9. Baby's Day Out
10. Gentleman Kook And His Shenanigans
11. Missing Bunny
12. Working Mommy
13. First Day Of Mischief
14. Work Issues You Won't Understand
15. Quack Quack Motherfucker!
16. Drowning In Thoughts
18. Frenemies
19. Weird Stare
20. You're Not My Jungkook!
21. Who The Fuck Is Dehung?
22. Kidnapping Of Kimchi Dehung
23. Kimchi Dehung No likey Jungquack
24. The Mood Ruiner
25. Angry Bunny
26. Love?
27. Jungkook Likes His Pacifier
28. Taehyung In The Wonderland
29. Unknown Feeling
30. The Not-So-Shady Place
31. Drunk Witch
32. 'Growing Up'
33. 'Growing Up' Part 2
34. Who Art Thou?
35. Women Vitals
36. Drunk Wizard
37. Horny Bunny
38. The Fox And The Rabbit
39. Boy Wanna Work
40. Feelings?
41. One Step Closer
42. Revelation And Rejection
43. Stay
44. Don't Walk Alone
45. Female Dog Crossing Her Limits
46. Innocent Bunny Not-So-Innocent Anymore
47. I'm Busy, Ducklings
48. Child-sleeping Of Jungquack
49. A Message
50. Evaluation And Evacuation
51. Pots And Pans And Knives And...Butter Stick?
52. Park Jimin's Trip To A Warehouse
53. Genius Yoongi Hyung Distributing Knowledge
54. Flesh To Flesh
55. The Fox, The Panther And The Tiger
56. Betrayal Is Common Here Buddy
57. Good Ol' Days
58. Savior In The Dark
Finale: Faulty Escapade
Epilogue
Author's Note

2. Cutest Paradox

5.2K 208 204
By Causers

"Now what on earth am I going to do now." I placed my arms on my waist and pondered over the situation I'm in now.

There's a freaking baby inside my house and I don't know what I should do. My stupid emotions took over me and now I'm handling a little creature. What a great way to start the weekend. Note the sarcasm.

I have zero clues about how to take care of a baby and it's looking like it's about to cry any second and I'm NOT ready for it. Well not mentally.

I don't even know what it's gender is, like do I have look at it's err, thing?

Plus I have no idea on what to feed it. All the babies I know eat my brain and energy so...

And to top it off, I have nothing in my fridge, except some food that needs to be cooked and my lazy ass on a Friday night would never.

I made a mental note in my head to buy groceries the next morning cause' I've to take care of an extra mini human being.

Under these circumstances, only one person could help.

"Jin!"

✧ :゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

"Please tell me that it's not what I think it is."

"It's exactly what it is." I confirmed meekly.

"Oh gosh!" He groaned on the other side of the phone and I bit my lip nervously.

"It's okay don't panic. I'm coming!" I somehow felt his facepalm through the phone and I sheepishly giggled.

"I knew I could count on you!"

"Anyway, is it a boy or a girl because I need to bring some clothes over. My sister left some of my niece and nephew's clothes while she was here."

"For that, you need to see this for yourself-"

"You're such a coward!"

✧:゚・*°•»------🍼------«•°*・゚: ✧

After Seokjin entered my apartment (reluctantly), he glared at me for doing such a reckless thing but I just bashfully smiled in response.

"You'll treat me to lunch tomorrow or I'll," He slid his thumb over his neck with a distasteful scowl on his face.

I raised my hands up in defense and nodded my head. I'll have to get on his good side to have him help me more.

Let's all agree, I'm not good at this parenting stuff. If I had a child of my own then I'm pretty sure the first word it'll utter would be, "Fuck."

I need to tone my swearing down or I'll be as good as dead in front of Jin.

The man tiredly walked towards the baby in the basket and put down the bag of necessities. The baby was staring at Jin with big eyes and a pout. A string of saliva connecting his little thumb to his mouth. And then it started clapping and making undetectable-by-a-grown-human sounds.

Babies are weird as fuck.

"Even the baby likes my face!" Jin started to clap along with the baby and I felt like recording the moment. Jin leaned in more and began to coo the little human. Just then, it's tiny fingers wrapped itself around Jin's plump lips and pressed them together. Jin burst out laughing and the baby began laughing at his laugh.

"That's it! I'm taking it away from you!" He exclaimed still not over his laughing pit.

"Hey I found him first!" I tried to argue but was failing miserably when the baby decided to pull Jin's lips forward to make it look like he had a beak.

"Hesh kyulhsh!" He tried to speak.

"What?"

"Hish kyush!"

"Huh?"

Jin was finally done so he grabbed the little hands of the mini human and locked them together alone with his one hand. "Enough mischief!" He glared at the baby but it was giggling a toothless smile.

"What we're you saying?"

"I said 'He's cute'."

"Yeah very informative." I sarcastically clapped.

"At least be grateful I decided to help you!"

"Yeah yeah, wait hold up- how did you know he's a he?"

"Simple. I piqued a little." He answered like it was no big deal.

"Eww Jin!"

"What the hell I'm a guy and this is a...small guy too!" He defended.

"Still!"

"Whatever makes you sleep woman!" He lifted the baby up in his arms and he was almost wasn't visible. Yeah that's how tiny he was.

"Did you feed him?"

"No?"

"I knew you were useless." He put the baby down to where he was before and took out a dinky little foldable thing from his bag. Surprisingly, it fit. He opened the thing and it was a baby chair? You know with the long legs and a small seat with a weeny table at front. Yeah those.

He plopped him on the chair and took out a steel container with a tiny spoon.

It's the size of my finger-

"What you waitin' for?! Feed him!"

"I thought you were gonna do it-"

"I thought you brought the baby in here first?" He raised his brow.

"Y-yeah." I hurried to take control over the spoon and the bowl.

"What is this gooey stuff?" I made a disgusted face.

"Baby food." He answered unenthusiastically.

"Ah." I took a spoonful of the nauseating thing and gestured the spoon towards his lips, hoping that he would open his mouth.

But he pouted angrily and swiveled his head to the other side. "Oh c'mon little guy!" I huffed.

I pushed the spoon in the direction of his mouth once again and the same thing happened all over again. "Eat the damn food!" Seeing my red face, he chuckled and I took this opportunity to jab the spoon into his mouth. He stopped laughing and allowed me to take out the spoon out.

He stayed unmoving for the next few moments but as soon as I bent my head down to scoop the baby food, the little creature spat out the contents inside his mouth.

Right. In. My. Face!

Jin chuckled seeing my helpless state and took the hold of the bowl and spoon. I hastily wiped the abhorred thing off my face and glared at the baby but he tittered looking at my miseries.

This cute piece of shit-

"That's not how you feed kids Yeonhee," Jin snickered. "You have to take the food and pretend that it's an aeroplane! It's as easy as that!"

"It must be easy for you, kids love you." I tsk'ed.

"True facts." He chortled and took a dollop of the food and made a "whoosh whoosh" sound while waving the spoon in different directions and I saw how that tiny human opened his mouth for Jin but not for me.

I see the partiality, no I'm not hurt, not one bit. I'm just holding back my upside-down smile.

"Looks like he's done with his meal. Boy had a feast."

Little bits of food was smeared all over his little face and I immediately got a headache seeing that.

Great. Just great.

"It's bath time for- wait Yeonhee!" My attention turned towards him.

"Yeah?"

"What are you gonna name him?"

"What?" I shrieked.

"I said what are you gonna name him? Until his parents come looking for him."

"Parents?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you need to report him to the police or probably the orphanage. What if his parents are helter-skelter looking for him?"

"Hmm, you're right. I do need to report to the authorities because it seems like I'm incapable of handling another person, and that too a baby who need more attention than any other person. And by judging from my financial situation, I don't think it's possible." I told him as my fingers fiddled with my shirt because the thought of today's incident of me getting fired crossed my mind.

I mustn't tell Jin, I don't want him worried than he already is.

"You're right but for now, let's focus of this cute little guy over here. I'm sure it won't be too hard considering the fact that I'll be there helping you out as much as I can." He winked my way as he snuggled into the baby.

A soft smile played on lips, "Thanks Jin, I know I can count on you."

"Anytime," He grinned, "Now let's try giving him a name?"

Now that was a tough question but I only have to look after him for a short amount of time so there shouldn't be a problem with that. A temporary name won't hurt.

"Umm, Soohyeok?"

Jin frowned, "Nope."

"Then Hyunwoo?"

"Nada."

"Then you tell me!"

"How about Jungkook?"

"Uh-"

"It's bath time for little Kookie~" He sang and took the baby in his arms before disappearing inside my room while singing a random song whilst completely ignoring me and my neglected protests upon the name. But I smiled nonetheless, everything happens for a reason and the entrance of this baby into my life must mean something.

The situation was a little hard to digest but life plays with us like that. Once you have hair and the next thing you know that you're bald.

In my case, I was just an illegal mother now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
8.8K 193 22
Hee Won 2 Years Old was left at a random car door by her parents who cannot afford to raise her as they have recently announced bankrupt. But nobody...
42.2K 1.9K 35
Eight-year-old Jungkook told you that he would marry you someday, while you two sat on an old sofa behind the orphanage's dormitories. COMPLETED ON:...
28.2K 1.3K 59
[Humor & Romance] Y/n and her best friend got helpless when they both lose their jobs. Lisa thought to ask her friend if she can help her with that...