his girl ² || discontinued ✔

By vIgIlant3_shIt

Arianna and Henry are the talking couple at Swellview High. They love each more than anything in the entire w... More

♡playlist♡
cast
sick and wired
toon in for danger
diamonds are for heather
toddler invasion
a/n
another a/n - chapter preview
hour of power
budget cuts
twin sickness and people being cranky...just a typical day in the Man Cave
sometimes a superhero needs to go on a date with his girlfriend
seeing some old friends and then kidnapped part 1
seeing some old friends and getting kidnapped part 2
A/N

cute meets crush

126 4 1
By vIgIlant3_shIt

(Charlotte isn’t going to be in this chapter, nor is Bri. When I was writing this chapter I forgot to put Bri in this chapter. I just took Charlotte out of it. So I just added Jade and Sofia in the chapter).

Arianna’s POV

I was at the Man Cave with Sofia and Jade and we were watching Lauren’s Money Saving Makeup Tips. I was mainly watching it because of how funny it was to watch Lauren apply things to her face that wasn’t makeup, and to see her cringe and be disgusted.

“Oy vey esto es lo más repugnante que he visto en toda mi vida. Honestamente, hombre.” Jade says disgusted at Lauren.

(Oy vey, this is the most disgusting thing that I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Honestly man).

Same this is disgusting JJ.

“Now to save money on eyeshadow, I suggest using paprika.” Lauren told us, causing Sof, JJ and I to cringe when she applied it to her eyelids. “And instead of a foundation which is really expensive, you can use humus!”

She pulled out some humus and a tissue, which made me scoff when she applied it to her skin.

“Oh! And notice how I’m not using a sponge.” Lauren mentioned. “This is just an old tissue I found….in the trash.”

That is disgusting honestly, a dirty freaking tissue from the dang trash.

“Yeah I’m not putting hummus on my face.” Bri mentioned.

“O pimenton.” JJ says Sof and I agreed with her.

(Or paprika).

The alarm blared and Henry and Dad shot down the tubes with Sloppee’s in their hands.

Yay I can steal Henry’s.

“Hey,” Sofia greeted them.

“Hi.” JJ greeted them with a smile as they walked forward.

“Hey girls, Ria.” Dad said.

“Hey baby.” Henry greeted me.

“So what happened on the mission?” JJ asked.

“Well we showed up at the playground, right?” Dad began explaining what happened.

“And there’s like a bunch of second graders playing in the sandbox.” Henry continued and when he wasn’t looking I took his Slurpee and drank it.

“They were playing in the sandbox.” Dad repeated and JJ nodded her head listening to what Dad and Henry were saying.

“Yeah I just said that.” Henry said, and he wrapped his arm around me, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“But what the kids didn’t realize was….”

“That uh there was a nest of scorpions right in the sandbox.” Henry explained and JJ’s mouth was open and so was mine.

Oh my freaking God hope that those kids were okay.

“Oh my god!”

“Scorpions?!” Sofia gasped.

“Yeah, they were crawling all over them and the kids were all freaking out!” Henry continued and he and Dad gestured to themselves as they pretended to act like the scared kids and yell and panic until they sat back down on the couch.

“Then we just grabbed the fire hose.” Dad remarked.

“A big fire hose.” Henry repeated.

“And just uh, sprayed the scorpions off the kids.” Dad concluded right before him and Henry chuckled and I smiled with amusement.

The monitor beeped and we all turned to see Jasper calling.

“Hey, that's Jasper calling from upstairs.” JJ said before going over and answering it.

“Ah great.” Dad groaned and me and Sof gave him a look and he turned his attention back to the monitor.

Me and Henry also walked towards the monitors also and he kissed my head, and I was still drinking the Slurpee.

Dang this is good, and I’m getting distracted by a dang slurpee.  That’s the first. It was also Cherry which was my favorite flavor.

“What’s up?” JJ asked Jasper when she answered it.

“Hey it’s me Jasper.” Jasper greeted me and I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah we can see you.” JJ replied.

“Cool, so uh Henry-” Henry and Dad both got up and approached the monitor, and I sat in the chair.

“Yeah what’s up big dawg, what ya need?” Henry asked him.

“Your sister is here.” Jasper informed me.

“What? Why? What does she want?” Henry asked with shock.

“I don’t know.” Jasper admitted. “I told her you were busy and then she got mad and said she’s not leaving until she talks to you.”

Henry sighed. “Are you sure she’s mad?”

“Yeah, look at her pacing angrily.” Jasper told us and showed us Piper pacing angrily.

“Look, just tell her I’ll see her at home.” Henry told him.

“Hey I already tried telling Piper you’d talk to her later.” Jasper says.

“And?” JJ asked.

“She grabbed my earlobe and yanked it really hard!” Jasper exclaimed and I snickered. “And then she started asking all kinds of questions about Junk N Stuff and why you’re never here, and why there’s no customers.”

“Alright kid, maybe you better go upstairs and get rid of our sister.” Dad suggested and I saw that JJ nodded her head.

“Aright be back in a sec.” Henry agreed and him and I started walking towards the elevator.

“Uh, kid.” Dad said and Henry turned to them.

“Huh? What?” Henry asked.

“Maybe you want to chew some gum before you go see your sister.” Dad suggested noticing the Kid Danger attire that’s still on.

“Why is my breath bad?” Henry asks.

“Yeah it smells like Kid Danger.” I remarked with a grin.

Henry looked and smiled. “Ah!”

I giggled before we walked to the elevator and popped a gum ball into his mouth.

~~In the elevator~~

Henry transformed back into his regular clothes, and I smiled as that didn't get old. It’s just so satisfying watching it.

He smiled back at me, and I kissed his cheek, and he wrapped his arms around my body. He kissed me passionately on the lips and I kissed him back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He had his hands on my torso.

“I love you beautiful.” He says and I smile, which made him smile back at me.

“I love you handsome.” I say and he kissed me passionately on the lips.

Then the elevator stopped, and I pouted as me and Henry let go of each other.

Junk N Stuff

Henry and I walked out of the elevator, and I sat on top of the counter, watching this all happening. Then a couple of minutes later Piper told Henry about this Meet Cute thing, and it was hilarious. Especially seeing Henry’s animated form in the video, with his brown hair. I laughed when I saw that and he glared at me.

Henry and Piper went to Downtown Brown for her meet cute, and I told Piper to tell me what happened. I just hope that nothing hilarious happens.

Later

“Come on Kevin! Show em you can James!” Jasper smiled as we chuckled and right then Piper ran into the store looking upset and Henry got blocked by the door. 

I looked up from my phone and I had worry in my eyes at seeing Henry like this.

“Uh wanna help me?” He asked, holding the door from closing on him and he limped his way in.

“Why? Did you help me? No! You ruined my Meet Cute!” Piper exclaimed and I went up to Henry helping him down the stairs.

“What happened?” I asked him.

“Hen are you okay?” Jasper asked and I helped him over to the couch.

“No I’m not.” He admitted.

“Alright, tell us what happened.” Dad told him.

“Oh I’ll tell you what went down.” Henry began and leaned into my arms. “My body! Through a table onto the floor.”

“What’s this green stuff?” I say pulling a green thing out of Henry’s hair.

“Probably avocado for toast.” Henry remarked and I made a face at that. 

Avocado is disgusting honestly, why would people want to put it on toast. Honestly. It ruins toast people, can’t y'all put like cinnamon butter on toast because that’s bomb good. It’s better than avocado. Anything is better than avocado.

“So Piper’s  animation didn’t work in real life?” Jasper asked and I kept him from falling.

“It would've worked if Henry had done his part right!” Piper snapped.

“What was I supposed to do?!” Henry yelled. “I ran across the room, I grabbed your phone, I said my line. Before Jaxson could run in, some powerful woman grabbed me and hurled me across the room! Geez!”

“It’s okay baby.” I shushed him and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

“Why’d you let her throw you across the room?” JJ asked him.

“She didn’t offer me another option, Jade.”  Henry remarked with sarcasm and she gave him a look.

“Whatever get cleaned up so we can go back to Downtown Brown and try again.” Piper told him and I scoffed at this and Henry sat back down.

“I’m not doing that again.” Henry denied and I sat down with him.

“We have to try again!” Piper declared.

“No, I do not! No, I dough not!” Henry shook his head and he leaned his entire body on mine and I rubbed  his cheek to calm him down. He slowly calmed down, and I smiled at this, and kissed his head.

“I have a question.”  Dad spoke up and Henry groaned at this, and I kissed his head. “Why is it so important for you to have a Meet Cute?”

“Huh?” Piper asked.

“Why can’t you just go over to Downtown Brown, walk up to this uh, this boy you like.” Dad continued.

“Jaxon Bartel.” Piper said.

“Okay him.” Dad remarked. “And just say, ‘Hey Jaxon my name is uh…” Dad couldn’t remember her name and snapped his fingers. I laughed a little and I felt Henry poking my leg.

“Piper!”

“Piper!” Dad repeated/ “my name is Piper, and I really like you, what do you think of that?”

“That would never work in the real world.” Piper mentioned “Except for old people.”

“Hey I am not old.” Dad protested.

“Oh please! What are you like thirty?” Piper laughed.

“He’s thirty-six.” I remarked and Dad snapped his fingers at me.

“Shush Ria.” Dad said, then turning his attention back to Piper and I glared at him.

“Just tell Henry that he has to help me and I need you guys to think of a new Meet Cute plan.” Piper exclaimed.

“No!” Henry and I denied.

“Yes!” Piper protested.

“Look Paper-” Dad began and I, and JJ snickered at this. “Look I’m gonna show you that young love can begin with something as simple as a good old fashioned, ‘Nice to meet you, how do ya do?”

“Yeah, try that!” Henry agreed and I nodded my head at this.

“Come on, let’s go.” Dad declared, but Piper stopped him.

“No, I’m not going until we come up with another Meet Cute plan and then I have to make an animatic of it!” Piper protested.

“Where’d you learn how to make animatics?!” Henry asked.

“That’s not the point!” She snapped. “Look we’re gonna do this my way, so that I-” Piper stopped when my Dad lasered her and she passed out, only for my Dad to lift her over his shoulder.

“Alright, I’m gonna carry her over to Downtown Brown.” Dad told us and headed out with Piper.

“Good, take your time.” Henry sighed and Dad left.

Henry groaned and buried his face in my chest and I patted his back.

“It’s okay, baby…” I kissed his head, and he repositioned himself so I’m on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Wanna continue?” He asked with a smirk and we continued our makeout session, because we were the only one's in the store.

--

Hey guys here is another chapter. There was a little bit of Henry and Arianna fluff.

Any ideas for a ship name for the two of them. 

I have a couple of ideas for one, #henna or #hanna.

Like Hannah but without the ‘H’, those are my two options and I just want your guys’ input on this.

If anyone has any other ideas either comment them or pm me your ideas. 

See you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

982 24 9
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, Daughter of Captain Man, watching her dad save Swellview from its petty crimes and powerful villains, finds herself in a...
14.3K 532 21
Charlotte Page and Henry Hart were best friends. Nothing more, nothing less. But when Captain Man's life suddenly became in danger, they had to come...
291K 6.9K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...
69.4K 1.3K 20
//COMPLETED\\ Ceara Young is an ordinary and creative 14 year old girl who moved to California 2 years ago. She is kind and caring, but she gets nerv...