Family Above Everything โœ”๏ธ

By _AestheticWriter22_

A story of manan with their happy family What happens that the happy family has to be apart deprived of the... More

-Characters
-1
-Mansion
-Mansion
-2
-3
-4
-5
Can i?/ Decided
-6
Follow
-7
-8
-9
-10
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-41
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
-47
-48
-49
-50
-51
-52
-53
-54
-55
-56
-57
-58
-59
-60
-61
-62
Author's Note
-64
-65
-66
-67
-68
-69
-70
-71
-72
-73
-74
-75
-76
-77
-78
-79
-80
Epilogue
End
Bonus Chapter

-63

6.4K 662 39
By _AestheticWriter22_

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

A Week Later

Manik huffed badly as he entered the mansion late at 10pm... he was working on a file and asked others to go home so they came back on the usual time and manik didn't much to nandini's dismay... and now as he completed the file he sat in the car all tired and drove off to his home...

Holding his car keys with his coat in his hand manik reached outside their room.... his tie loosly hanging around his neck... the first three buttons opened up along the sleeves rolled up till his elbow... for the moment he only wanted to hide his tired posture in his wife arms but it seems it was not going to happen....

Manik opened the door with a loud tired sigh and roamed his eyes in the room and called out...

"Nandini!"

He huffed throwing away his things on the bed and took a step towards his pillow as he found a box placed over there....

Looking around one more time with frowns on his forehead manik opened the box while calling his wife once again...

"Nandini"

While doing so he opened the box fully and picked out a stick from it... not a normal stick but a PREGNANCY TEST STICK.... his eyes moved to the two dark pink lines in it...

His eyes went wide holding the box and the stick with his shaky hands... his orbs were fixed on the two lines when a pair of arms got wrapped around his chest from back and a head was placed on his back as  a happy, loving voice reached his ears....

"We are having Our Baby!"

And manik's eyes got closed on his own as the things fell from his hand to the bed.... he held her hand and both stayed there for a while with a smile pasted on their faces...

Manik turned around to look at his wife holding her hands in his looking at her face which was glowling like nothing... nandini took her one hand from him and placed it on his shoulder pushing him to sit on the bed in front her... he sat there looking up at her and mumbled...

"When?"

Nandini smiled and holding his empty hand placed it on her abdomen and removed her other hand from his hold placed it on his hair telling him...

"Its been 5 weeks, our little bub is 1 month and 1 week old!"

Manik's eyes filled up with tears as he creased her abdomen and looked up at us....

"We are going to be parents!"

He exclaimed with a big smile on his lips... nandini nodded her head kissing his forehead when manik pulled her in a hug placing his head on her tummy... nandini hugged his shoulder as she listened...

"I Love You So Much Nandini, Thank You For This Beautiful Gift!"

He looked up at her still being in the hug on which nandini spoke...

"Don't thank me, it is Our Baby, your and mine, Our!"

Manik nodded his head with a smile saying...

"Our Little Baby!"

And he again hugged her this time kissing her tummy....

.....................

Manik woke up first in the morning which was not a usual thing... but as he woke up he saw his wife sleeping peacefully in front him laying his head on his shoulder.... then his eyes set down on her hand which was on her tummy above the duvet.... his lips stretched up for a big smile... and he coming close to her kissed her cheek making her move in her sleep....

She snuggled to him making manik smile and he hugged her as his eyes moved to the digital clock which showe 8:03 in the morning... manik again kissed her head and called out for her...

"Nandini!"

"Hmm"

He got a reply and knowing she is up he spoke out...

"As much as i am loving to be here i have a meeting!"

Nandini looked at him with his groggy eyes and asked...

"What is the time?"

"Its 8!"

Manik told her who hmmed and opening her eyes passed a smile to manik who just came forward and took her lips for a sure unhealthy kiss to end their sweet hunger...

Pulling back from the slow, loving kiss manik once again pecked her lips before saying out...

"Get ready, we will tell everyone together about Our Little Bub!"

He said as she hand moved to her abdomen and her eyes shinned with happiness yet shyness... manik chuckle and pecked her lips once again making her giggle....

.....................

Manan came down and both went to the dining area... he first made her sit on the chair and then sat beside her.... and then called the butler...

"Ram mere liay pancakes or nandini ky liay paratha or egg ly ao!" (Ram get me Pancakes and Paratha and egg for nandini!)

The butler nodded his head and went away when Neyonika spoke out....

"Nandini you are fine?"

She asked knowing since the 1 and a half year of marriage nandini didn't let a day go where she wouldn't not be making manik's breakfast, lunch or even dinner... her daughter-in-law was spoiling her son and it made her happy... now looking at nandini sitting on the dining table and manik asking the butler for the breakfast made her ask nandini this question...

Nandini bite her lips looking at manik who smiled brightly saying...

"She is fine but will not be working for around a year or so!"

Neyonika frowned so did others sitting on the dining table... nandini slapped manik's shoulder on which he shrugged his shoulders and then spoke...

"Okay fine, actually... actually we are expecting our first baby in 8 months!"

Manik spoke out with his voice turning low by the end while nandini bite her lips with a shy smile on her lips.... while everyone else in the room got still for a few seconds before Neyonika looked at nandini with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips....

Neyonika placed her hand on her mouth with tears flowing from her eyes on which manik stood up and walked to her...

"Mama don't cry!"

Nandini looked at Neyonika listening to manik and passed her a smile making Neyonika chuckle with happiness as she saw nandini being pulled in a hug by the girls and the guys.... raj stood up and standing beside nandini creased her head saying with teary eyes...

"Thank you so much bachay!"

Nandini smiled as he kissed her forehead ans nandini looked at Neyonika who opened her eyes for her as manik had hugged Neyonika's neck from back...

Nandini went in Neyonika's embrace who held nandini's back with one hand and placed the other one on manik's head saying....

"Thank you so much, i am so happy!"

Nandini pulled back giggling with Neyonika when they heard alya...

"We are having the first baby in our house!

Cabir smiled and looking at manik said...

"We are going to spoil your baby, and you won't say a word! He/she is going to our first nephew/niece!"

Manik smiled blinking his eyes and cabir smiled even more looking at the calm and happy face of his friend....

.....................

Nandini was sitting in the living room with the girls and Neyonika beside her.... the girls were teasing her while Neyonika was telling nandini about the do's and dont's in the next 8 months...

"And you are not going to do any work, manik ky kaam ab wo khud kry ga!" (Ans manik will do all his works on his own!)

Mukti laughed out looking at nandini's pout she made when a loud voice reached their ears....

"What am I listening?"

They all turned to see ishita coming inside with a big smile on her lips... she looked at nandini and literally ran to her and take her in a hug....

"My girl is having a baby?"

She asked breaking the hug on which nandini nodded making ishita place a kiss on her forehead...

"I am so happy, you know Ronit ny sari meeting cancel kr di hayn yahan any ky liay, he is coming with abhi in 6 hours!"

Nandini giggled and they again heard a voice... they all looked at the door to see aryaman coming there holding so many boxes in his hands.... Nandini looked at his with wide eyes who shouted...

"Yr koi to help kro meri!" (Anyone help me!)

And mukti ran to him with a butler... mukti took a box from him saying...

"Aryaman yeh sab kya hai?" (Aryaman what is all this?)

Aryaman placed the boxes with others on the table and walking to nandini hugged her from side saying...

"Wo kya hai na bhabhi, mein shopping mall mein tha! Or manik ki call a gai telling me that i am going to have a nephew or a niece! So yeh sab us ky liay!" (You know my sister-in-law, i was in the shopping mall when when manik called me telling me that i am going to have a nephew and niece! So this is all for him/her!)

The ladies laughed while nandini slapped his chest saying...

"It still have 8 months!"

Aryaman smirked and spoke...

"Well yeh tum apny husband ky samny bolna jo shopping mall mein ghum raha hai!" (Well say this in front your husban dwho is roaming in the shopping mall!)

"Manik shopping mall mein hai?" (Manik is in the shopping mall?)

Nandini asked to aryaman who nodded his head and told the ladies sitting beside them...

"Yup, and he was seeming to buy the whole shop, mine is just a trailer!"

Nandini slapped her head while the ladies laughed out....

.....................

Have you red the Author's note?
Do that!
Also how is it?
Liking it!
Do let me know!

#OkThanksBye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 13.7K 41
Childhood best friends but got separated. They meet after 12 years. They fell in love. They were about to tie with each other with auspicious nupt...
92.9K 3.5K 5
MaNan ts... for more info... Peep in... #OkThanksBye
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
Mr & Mrs By Tara

Fanfiction

8.5K 885 11
A newly married couple. One of them was not ready for the marriage. And other one was falling for the first one. Now what will happen when one wants...